The Byproduct of an Office Re-org - Cover

The Byproduct of an Office Re-org

Copyright© 2021 by D. Fritz

Chapter 6: The First Crack

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: The First Crack - Austin Hilton was living the American Dream – happily married, good job, and a couple of kids, all in a quiet suburban neighborhood. His easy-going lifestyle was disturbed when an unexpected re-org occurred at his company. However, with a new environment comes new opportunities, which shake up both Austin’s work and home life more than he could have ever dreamed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

The week was non-stop meetings for Austin from 8:00 to 5:00. It wasn’t until after normal business hours, and a quick dinner, that he was able to get back onto this computer and get his actual work done. He was burning hot and knew if he didn’t get help soon he would burn himself out.

On Wednesday he had just got logged back onto his computer when his messenger app chimed. It was from Jackie.

“I know you are trying to get your own work done, but can we have a quick call? I have been talking to Stephanie and could use some backup.”

Austin sighed, then typed, “Of course, call when ready.”

A moment later the incoming call alert appeared on Austin’s screen. He accepted the call.

When the video appeared he said, “Ladies, it looks like I’m not the only one working late.”

Stephanie just stared at him without comment. She was the lead of the QA section responsible for backward compatibility. The latest release had broken several of the minor features of the app when used on an old browser, and her team had been scrambling to get an update. Austin had received three or four emails from Stephanie but had not yet responded.

Jackie started, “Hey Austin, Stephanie and I were just talking and she was asking about an ETA for getting the new docs for her team so they can retest and clear those known issues.”

Before Austin could reply his phone beeped. An incoming text message from Tonya. He lifted the phone and started the texting app.

“Guess who is all alone at the house right now? Mom and dad took the kids out to a movie. I told them it was a waste of money to take them to a theater, but they insisted. I think they wanted to give me some alone time as much as take the kids.”

Austin was glancing at his phone trying to read the message, as well as his screen to pay attention to the ongoing call.

“So,” continued Tonya in the phone app, “I thought I’d take advantage.”

Stephanie’s voice broke through Austin’s consciousness. “Austin? Did you hear the question? When are we going to get updated documents?”

Beep. A message arrived. Austin looked down and his mouth dropped open.

Tonya had taken a selfie. She was naked and kneeling in her parents master hot tub. There were suds coming up over the top of the tub giving only a glimpse of her pubic hair, but her breasts were in clear view.

“Do you like?”

“Austin! What are you doing? Pay attention.” Stephanie was getting angry.

Austin typed on his phone, “Of course. You’re gorgeous.”

“Austin? What are you doing? Looking at porn?”

He heard that and looked up sharply at the screen. Stephanie saw his reaction and laughed.

“Holy shit, you are looking at porn, aren’t you?”

“No, no, of course not,” stammered Austin.

“Damn, if I knew that’s all it took to get your attention I would have sent you same naked pics ages ago,” said Stephanie. Austin had a deer-in-the-headlights look. He did not know if she was serious.

Jackie tried to say something, but all Austin registered was Stephanie. She had slid away from her computer and pulled her shirt up to her chin exposing a flesh-colored bra. She then pulled down on the two cups exposing her tits. They were quite large with dark areola and large nipples. She hefted a breast and leaned down to lick her nipple while continuing to stare at the camera.

“Now I’ve got your attention.”

Stephanie raised the other tit and licked the nipple.

“So, when do you think we can get those docs?”

Austin was flushed red and stammered as he said, “Your request was next on my to-do list. Really. Even before...”

“Hmm,” said Stephanie as she tucked her boobs back into her bra and lowered her shirt. “OK, then I’ll check tomorrow morning.”

“You should have the docs within a few hours,” replied Austin.

“OK, well, I’m still going to remember your weak spot. Show some tits, get some action.”

Austin started to protest, but Stephanie waved him off and talked over him. “I need to run. Thanks for the help.”

With that Stephanie’s video disappeared leaving only Austin and Jackie in the call.

“So,” Jackie asked, “what were you looking at? From your reaction don’t you dare try and say ‘nothing.’”

Austin took a second, then shook his head and came clean to Jackie. “It wasn’t porn. My wife is out of town and she sent a nude selfie. She’s not really into selfies, let alone nudes, so it took me by surprise.”

“That explains it,” says Jackie. “Listen, one more thing.”

Austin was reaching for the disconnect button, but stopped.

“Yes?”

“I know you are probably thinking you need to say something, or report Stephanie to Rachel, but you probably don’t want to.”

Austin’s eyebrows rose. “I don’t?”

Now it was Jackie’s turn to pause. “You really don’t know, do you?”

“Know what?”

In a series of rapid motions Jackie backed up from her camera and pulled her shirt off leaving her bare chest exposed. She leveled her gaze into the camera.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.