The Byproduct of an Office Re-org - Cover

The Byproduct of an Office Re-org

Copyright© 2021 by D. Fritz

Chapter 5: Help Arrives

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Help Arrives - Austin Hilton was living the American Dream – happily married, good job, and a couple of kids, all in a quiet suburban neighborhood. His easy-going lifestyle was disturbed when an unexpected re-org occurred at his company. However, with a new environment comes new opportunities, which shake up both Austin’s work and home life more than he could have ever dreamed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Austin worked until almost midnight on Friday. He thought if he could get through his current to-do list he would feel relaxed enough over the weekend to avoid looking at his phone and computer for two days. He was right, but he was not relaxed. The honey-do list had grown so long it would take at least three weekends to get it all done. Austin started with the most pressing – the yard work and a leaking toilet – and then did some stop-gap solutions to others that needed attention but he did not have the time to do the job completely.

By Sunday afternoon Austin plodded into the bedroom and stripped off his work clothes. He was exhausted, hot, and very grimy after spending two hours in the attic trying to find and patch a hole in the eaves that birds were entering from and then nesting. He turned on the shower and leaned against the frame until the water warmed.

Tonya walked into the bathroom just as Austin saw steam starting to form on the glass door.

“All done in the attic?” she asked as she neared.

“Yeah, turns out there were three holes that needed to be closed. I got them all, and got the nests that had been built, so we shouldn’t hear them rustling overhead any more.”

Tonya had reached out and took Austin’s dick in her hand. She was gently tugging on it as she leaned in for a kiss, but then backed up a few inches.

“Yuck, you’re ripe. Get in and rinse off that outer layer of grime and I’ll help wash your back.” She gave his member a few more tugs, then turned and entered the water closet.

Austin shook his head and pulled open the shower door. Steam rolled out and he could feel the warmth before he touched the water. He stepped directly under the stream and let the water rinse his hair, then spun in a full circle as the water washed away the sweat and grime.

The door opened and a naked Tonya said, “Make some room.”

She entered the shower with him and reached for the soap. Her breast brushed against his arm as she took hold of the soap, and she could feel that he was getting hard as their bodies brushed against one another.

“Turn around,” she said.

Austin turned to face the wall and let Tonya rub the soap up and down his back and arms. Once sudsy, she dropped the soap on the shelf and kneaded her knuckles into her husband’s back and upper arms.

“Ahhh, yes, that feels wonderful,” he said.

She kissed him on the back of his neck and took the soap again. This time she rubbed it on his legs, working her way up to his ass. She deposited the soap and turned her attention to his backside. With each pass she worked her way along his ass crack, moving closer and closer to his puckered anus.

“Ahh,” was heard once again.

Tonya turned her hand and reached between Austin’s legs, brushing the tips of her fingers against his balls as she let her middle finger slide into his crack. As her digit rested over his rear entry she slowly crooked her finger and pushed it in to the first knuckle. She turned slightly to reach Austin’s well engorged member and with her free hand started to stroke him. She leaned upward and gave him a sloppy kiss as her hands worked his front and back.

It only took a minute until she felt him begin to tense. She took a firmer grip of his cock and pumped harder, as well as pushing a bit deeper into his ass. He leaned his head back and moaned as body convulsed, sending stream after stream of cum onto the shower wall.

Tonya took the soap and continued washing the front side of Austin. First his chest, then his legs, including the cum that was running down his thigh, and finally his crotch. When she soaped his cock it twitched and he grunted.

“A bit sensitive after that last load,” said Austin as he smiled as his wife and kissed her again.

She had him spin to rinse all the soap and then handed him the bar. He took it and returned the favor of washing every inch of his wife. When she was fully covered in suds, he took a position similar to what Tonya used and put one hand over her pussy while the other stroked her ass crack.

“What’s good for the goose,” he said as he let both of his middle fingers sink into their respective holes.

Tonya gasped as she felt penetrated in both the front and rear. Austin probed for a moment, but then let the finger in her pussy slide out and find her clit. He rubbed it, then embedded it again as deeply as he could reach. He alternated this pattern until she tensed and exploded in her orgasm.

They kissed again and rinsed a final time before getting out of the shower.


When the doorbell rang Austin strolled out of the kitchen and into the hallway. He had cash in hand and quickly exchanged it for the pizza being held by the deliveryman at the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.