The Byproduct of an Office Re-org - Cover

The Byproduct of an Office Re-org

Copyright© 2021 by D. Fritz

Chapter 4: The Breaking Point

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Breaking Point - Austin Hilton was living the American Dream – happily married, good job, and a couple of kids, all in a quiet suburban neighborhood. His easy-going lifestyle was disturbed when an unexpected re-org occurred at his company. However, with a new environment comes new opportunities, which shake up both Austin’s work and home life more than he could have ever dreamed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

On the Monday of the second week Austin got online later than usual. On Sunday Austin, Tonya, and the twins watched Disney as was their practice, but when the kids fell asleep Tonya was determined to make up for their time apart. They got naked and started on the couch, but then put the kids in their own room and continued on their king-sized bed. What started in the missionary position ended doggy style with Austin pounding his wife from behind as she furiously rubbed herself to match her husband’s orgasm. A shared shower followed, and then one more coupling on the bed finished the night’s frivolity before they finally drifted off to sleep well after midnight.

The previous night’s escapade contributed to Austin not getting online until later than usual Monday morning. By noon he realized that being a manager takes a certain skill set he had little practice with. As soon as his status icon went green he got a message from Olivia. She was the newest hire on his team and had started after they were full-time work from home, so he did not know her very well as they had never met in person.

Olivia: Good morning, Austin. Can we chat for a minute?

Austin: Sure. I’m free for about twenty minutes.

A few seconds later the chime indicating an incoming call sounded on Austin’s computer. He answered the call and switched on the video. Olivia’s video did not start.

“Olivia? Video?”

When Austin met with his new team the week before he told them he would like to have everyone on video for all calls the next few weeks as he got settled into his new role.

“Uhm,” Olivia stammered. “I’m not comfortable being on video right now.”

“Is everything OK?” Austin replied, concern evident in his voice.

“Yeah, I think ... no, not really.”

There was an extended silence as Olivia seemed to consider her next comment. She finally spoke.

“I don’t know if you heard, but I started dating a guy about a month ago. We were both vaccinated and ready to have some real face-to-face time so we met for a dinner and movie.”

Austin was still on video and nodding his head. “That sounds like a perfectly normal date.”

“Yeah, it was. He was such a gentleman that night. We met at the restaurant, then took his car to the theater. He dropped me at my car after the movie. He jumped out of his car and opened my passenger door, then held open my car door for me to enter. He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek before telling me had a great time and would like to see me again.”

“It sounds like it couldn’t have gone better,” Austin said, wondering where this was going.

“Well, first dates can be deceiving. We met again a few nights later. He said he liked to cook and wanted to make us dinner so I went to his place. He gave me several glasses of wine before eating so I was a bit tipsy. As we plated our food in the kitchen he was constantly brushing up against me, first a bump on my ass, or a causal brush of his arm on my breast.”

Austin had stopped nodding and was doing his best to keep a passive, but concerned look.

“Long story short, we ate, then as we cleaned the table he started kissing me hard. I was so horny I went with it, even as he took me on the counter.”

Austin was now very uncomfortable. “Uhm, I’m not sure this is...”

Before Austin can finish his sentence Olivia continues. “The sex was OK. I thought it may have been because we were both alone for almost a year it was just awkward. When he asked me out again I didn’t think anything was amiss.”

Austin just nodded.

“On our third date he picked me up at my apartment. After dinner we came back to my place and we were barely inside the door when he started pawing me again. This time he was rough. He literally tore my shirt buttons off as ripped open my blouse, then broke the zipper on my slacks. He was so hard, and on top of me so quickly.” Olivia’s voice started to waver.

“Hey, deep breath,” started Austin. “Uhm, did he, uhm ... rape you? And just to be clear, this was or was not a fellow employee?”

There was another long pause. “Oh, heavens no, he is not an employee. He’s a friend-of-a-friend. And ... I never said, ‘no,’ but I was trying to slow him down. I don’t want to pursue this as a rape.”

Austin nodded his head as he looked into the camera.

“OK, I understand. What is it that I can help you with?”

Austin heard a long breath from Olivia, then she gushed the last bit of her story, “I think I may have an STD, and I may be pregnant, so I may need some time off, but I can’t afford to lose this job, and I hate leaving you even more short-handed.”

With that last rush Austin couldn’t help but relax a bit as the whole story was now in the open.

“Olivia, your health and well-being trump any of the work this team needs to get done. Take care of yourself and do what you can at work. Of course, keep me updated on when you need to be out, but don’t worry about your job. You should be your first priority.”

Olivia’s camera flicked on and Austin could see red patches around her eyes. She had obviously been crying.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.