The Byproduct of an Office Re-org - Cover

The Byproduct of an Office Re-org

Copyright© 2021 by D. Fritz

Chapter 3: A New Normal

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: A New Normal - Austin Hilton was living the American Dream – happily married, good job, and a couple of kids, all in a quiet suburban neighborhood. His easy-going lifestyle was disturbed when an unexpected re-org occurred at his company. However, with a new environment comes new opportunities, which shake up both Austin’s work and home life more than he could have ever dreamed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

The rest of the week was mostly a blur for Austin. The highlight was when he delivered his mid-year review of his team’s performance. His director, Rachel, was suitably impressed and she expressed her appreciation of Austin and his work several times. She waited until the end of the meeting to drop the big news.

“Austin, you have been your team’s unofficial lead for the past few years, and in the last few days you have been the virtual team-lead. Therefore, I am going to make you the manager of the two teams. You will report directly to me until we decide on the new org structure.”

Austin started to protest, but was stopped before he could say anything.

“I know you don’t care for the bureaucracy that comes with a manager role, but give it a shot. You may end up being a really good manager. Also, I need your help. I can’t take the six of you on as direct reports.”

“Sure, I’ll do my best,” was all Austin could reply.

“Listen, nothing will happen for at least a month. Let’s reconvene in four weeks and if you are not happy as a manager then we can talk about other options. Deal?”

With a bit more enthusiasm Austin agrees. “Deal,” he says.

When Austin got off the call with Rachel he dropped his headset on the desk and headed into the kitchen. He rinsed his coffee mug and then placed it into the sink. He turned to return to his office when he had a second thought and instead went to the small anteroom off the living room. It was supposed to be a dining room, but without a dining room table or hutch, Austin and Tonya converted it into a workout area. The prize of their equipment was a Peloton they got a few weeks into the pandemic.

Austin pulled off his shirt and slipped out of his sandals before sitting on the saddle in only his briefs. He set the bike to a workout saved in the bike’s memory, primarily because he didn’t want the distraction of a coach yelling at him for the next thirty minutes. Even without the external motivation, Austin rode himself hard and was exhausted when the timer finally beeped. He managed to go just over nine miles.

After the ride Austin collected his sandals and shirt and headed to the bedroom for a shower before returning to his work computer. Just as he turned on the water Lady blasted out of his phone’s speaker.

“Hey, hon,” he said as he put the phone on speaker. “Just finished on the bike and taking a quick shower before getting back to work.”

“Well, then why aren’t you on video?” teased his wife.

Austin clicked a button on the phone and said, “Hi, here I am.”

He was holding the phone at face level so all she could see was his head.

“Ha, ha, silly. You know what I meant.”

Austin moved the phone and pointed it into the bathroom mirror. Tonya could now see the reflection of his glistening body.

“Turn a bit to your left,” she purred.

Austin did as asked, turning to squarely face the mirror.

“That’s better. Now play with yourself.”

Austin knew it was coming, but once he heard Tonya’s request out loud, his dick started to twitch. He reached down and took hold of his member, gently tugging on it as it started to grow.

“Are you going to offer any visual stimulation?” he asked.

“I’m in the living room and mom is in the kitchen.”

Austin only raised his eyes as if to suggest she could find a way. Tonya took one more look at her husband’s hand stroking his dick before punching a button on her phone and moving it in front of her body. Luckily her shirt was quite stretchy, so she easily pulled her collar down, taking a bra cup with it to expose her breast to the camera. She jiggled her boob a few times before letting the bra and shirt snap back into position.

“How was that?” she asked.

“Good, but it could have been longer,” Austin moaned as he got close to climax.

“Show me the money,” Tonya said, her own voice getting huskier.

Austin stepped closer to the sink and aimed his phone’s camera directly on the head of his dick. He gave himself a final few hard strokes and then grunted as a load of cum erupted. The force was enough that the first stream shot completely over the sink and hit the mirror and sink faucet. The second and third were not as forceful and found their target within the sink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.