The Byproduct of an Office Re-org - Cover

The Byproduct of an Office Re-org

Copyright© 2021 by D. Fritz

Chapter 26: End of an Era

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26: End of an Era - Austin Hilton was living the American Dream – happily married, good job, and a couple of kids, all in a quiet suburban neighborhood. His easy-going lifestyle was disturbed when an unexpected re-org occurred at his company. However, with a new environment comes new opportunities, which shake up both Austin’s work and home life more than he could have ever dreamed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

“I don’t know why, but I’m more nervous for tonight’s dinner than when we went to Rachel’s first party.”

Tonya was pacing back and forth in the bedroom wearing only a bra and panties.

“And I don’t know what to wear,” she complained.

Austin blocked her path and put his arm around her. “Wear the checkered skirt and blouse combo with your hair up.”

Tonya grinned. “You really like that one, don’t you?”

“Of course, you look spectacular in it, and with your hair up, your are irresistible.”

Just as quickly as the banter seemed to climax it came crashing down when Tonya remembered they were going to see Jackie. And Derrick.

Austin sensed the change. “You know,” he said, “the blue pant suit with your yellow blouse also looks great.”

Tonya retreated to the closet and retrieved the blue pant suit. As a concession to Austin, she decided to put her hair up the way she would when wearing the checkered outfit.


“Hilton, table for six,” announced Austin as they entered the restaurant. The receptionist looked at the log book and nodded her head.

“Please, follow me,” she said as she spun on her heels and led them through the dining room to a table in the back corner.

A waiter appeared just as they sat. “You are the first to arrive. Can I get you something while you wait?”

“Two house reds,” said Austin. The waiter turned to fill their order.

Tonya and Austin were about done with the first drink when Stephanie and Derrick arrived. When they neared the table there were hugs and greetings. Another four house reds were ordered.

They just got seated when they saw Jackie and Alex being escorted through the dining room. They once again stood for a greeting.

When everyone sat there was a prolonged lull in the conversation. Everyone felt a heaviness after not seeing each other since the fateful ending to their night in the bed-and-breakfast. The silence was broken by the waiter as he placed four wines and asked, “And would you two also like a house red?”

“Oh, none for me, thanks. Just water,” said Jackie.

Stephanie’s eyes rolled. “What! Come on, it’s our holiday party.”

Others offered similar teasing. Jackie’s face finally broke as it lit up and she could not hide a huge grin.

“No wine for me, because I’m pregnant!”

There were cheers and congratulations around the table. Alex let Jackie have the spotlight, but he was clearly very happy at the prospect of being a father.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.