The Byproduct of an Office Re-org - Cover

The Byproduct of an Office Re-org

Copyright© 2021 by D. Fritz

Chapter 25: Thanksgiving Day

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25: Thanksgiving Day - Austin Hilton was living the American Dream – happily married, good job, and a couple of kids, all in a quiet suburban neighborhood. His easy-going lifestyle was disturbed when an unexpected re-org occurred at his company. However, with a new environment comes new opportunities, which shake up both Austin’s work and home life more than he could have ever dreamed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Austin was on the bed lying on top of the covers. He only wore his boxer shorts. Tonya was naked as she came out of the bathroom. She looked troubled.

“Happy Thanksgiving,” said Austin as he nodded to the clock. It read a few minutes past midnight. He then noticed Tonya’s countenance.

“Are you OK? The night seemed to go exactly to plan?”

Tonya crawled onto the bed and slid over next to Austin.

“When I helped move the beds and get them situated I saw you slip out of the room.”

“Yeah, that was the plan. I was to leave first.”

“Yes,” Tonya confirmed. “But then I saw Jackie also exit and follow you to the guest room.”

Austin sat very still. He then nodded his head. “Yes, she followed me into the room. In fact, she followed me into the shower.”

Tonya did not make a move. She let Austin tell the story at his own pace.

“At first I thought you may have finished faster than expected. Then I felt an arm encircle my waist and could feel Jackie’s small breasts and nipples on my back.”

Austin explained that he turned to protest, but Jackie put her finger on his lips and took the soap. She washed him completely and then handed him the soap. He returned the favor and motioned for them to get out, but she didn’t move. Instead she lifted her foot and placed it on the small bench in the shower. She took Austin’s dick and rubbed it up and down her slit.

“I was lost in the moment and leaned down and kissed her. She kissed me back as she tried to maneuver me into entering her. Then it hit me. Kissing was crossing a line, let alone fucking. There was no way I could go further. I broke the kiss and told her I was sorry, but I couldn’t. She got out of the shower and took a towel into the bedroom, leaving me the bathroom to dry on my own.”

Austin looked over to Tonya who was openly crying.

“I am so sorry,” he said.

She vigorously shook her head. “No, it’s not you. It’s me.” After a long pause she said, “I crossed the line, too, but worse.”

The silence between them seemed to last an eternity.

Finally, Tonya said, “A similar thing happened when I got into the shower. Derrick was right behind me when I entered. At first it seemed like a pool party. Just a helpful hand, but then it got real. Our faces were inches apart. We didn’t kiss, but he was thumbing my nipple with one had and rubbing my clit with another. I started to stroke him when he lifted my leg to bend my knee and give him access to enter me. When he fully penetrated me the realization of what was happening hit me and I shoved him away.”

Tonya could barely finish as her sobs started to get harder.

Austin put his arm around her and held her gently. When she quieted he said, “Listen, we’ve been playing with this fire for quite a while. I think if we were honest with ourselves we would have had to admit that at some point we were going to get burned.”

“But,” Tonya started to protest.

“But nothing. I made out with Jackie and was two seconds from sticking my dick in her.”

“But, this will change ... everything,” said Tonya as she stared into Austin’s eyes.

Austin stared right back and said, “Yes, some things will change, but not everything, and not between us. You’re my wife, and I love you more than anything.”

Austin held Tonya for a few minutes, then turned her face to his. He gently kissed her on the lips. She tentatively kissed back, then the kisses got longer and more passionate. She broke the kiss to reach down and pull Austin’s boxers off and pull him on top of her.

She said, “I promise, from now on, it’s just you and me, behind closed doors, missionary position.”

Austin slid into his wife and kissed her again.

“Deal. Almost. Only me and you, absolutely. Behind closed doors, probably. Most of the time. Not sure I’ll agree to missionary-only though.”

Tonya finally smiled. “OK, but now, do me missionary style.”


The next morning Austin was up first and had the kids fed and coffee brewed when the others congregated in the kitchen. A small television was tuned to the parade.

“Sleep OK?” asked Austin as he handed Chloe and Daniel cups of coffee.

“Surprisingly, I slept like a baby,” said Daniel.

Chloe was a bit more reserved. “When I finally got to sleep I was out until morning.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.