The Byproduct of an Office Re-org - Cover

The Byproduct of an Office Re-org

Copyright© 2021 by D. Fritz

Chapter 24: Holiday Party

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24: Holiday Party - Austin Hilton was living the American Dream – happily married, good job, and a couple of kids, all in a quiet suburban neighborhood. His easy-going lifestyle was disturbed when an unexpected re-org occurred at his company. However, with a new environment comes new opportunities, which shake up both Austin’s work and home life more than he could have ever dreamed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Tonya matched Chloe drink-for-drink Tuesday night, so on Wednesday morning Austin got up with the twins. He made a pot of coffee as the kids ate breakfast. He was surprised when Daniel rounded the corner.

“You’re up early,” Austin said.

“I don’t sleep much to begin with, and then add in being in a new place. I heard you get up so I figured I’d come on out. Chloe will likely be asleep for a few more hours.”

“Tonya, too. We may not see either of them before lunch time.”

Austin poured a second cup of coffee and handed it over. “Sugar is there on the counter. Cream is in the fridge on the door shelf.”

The kids finished eating and both scrambled over to Daniel and patted his knees to get his attention. He reached down and put each one on a leg and let them babble at him about the latest cartoon they watched.

Austin stepped out for a minute and returned with coloring books and crayons. He put them on the table in front of Daniel. Lifting Jeremy, Austin turned him to face the table. Daniel did the same with Jasper.

“You two stay there, but color in your books.”

The kids happily colored and only occasionally bickered with each other when they both reached for the same crayon.

“Do I remember correctly, that you have coworkers you’ve been flashing?”

Austin coughed at the unexpected question as he tried to swallow his coffee. “Yes. Well, former coworkers. They both left the company a few months ago.” He then gave a briefer, less graphic recounting of the story told last night.

“Chloe tried to get a coworker to flash me a few weeks ago. I didn’t realize why at the time. Huge mistake. Got me put on probation and almost fired.”

“I ended up on a team that had been doing it for a while. Not sure why they chose to include me in their antics. And now that’s all over since Jackie and Stephanie left the company.”

Daniel smiled. “It sounds like you still have fun with them when you get together on weekends.”

Austin agreed, then said, “Tonya tells me almost nothing, but from the few things she has said, it doesn’t sound like the two of you are hurting for any adventure or spice.”

“That’s the truth. Chloe keeps me on my toes. When we met I was pretty reserved, but lately she’s become an adrenaline sex-junkie. Always looking for ways to push the envelope.”

Austin raised his empty coffee mug and said, “Yep, cheers.”

He got the coffee pot and emptied it into their cups before getting the coffee maker ready to brew a fresh batch.

Daniel shocked him again with his next question. “Do you think Chloe and Tonya ever had sex together?”

Austin just stared at Daniel. Finally he answered. “I don’t think so. The only thing Tonya ever told me was that the two of them masturbated together a couple of times when fantasizing about a new gym teacher. Even then, she says they kept their panties on. Why do you ask?”

“Just curious what you thought. I heard the same thing about the gym teacher. Guess he was right out of college and all the girls had a crush on him. Chloe said a girl in the grade behind them gave him a blow job in his office after a football game the year after they left.”

The ladies were not up yet so Austin asked if Daniel wanted to run an errand. Daniel slipped into the guest room to change while Austin went to his bedroom to put on clothes and got the kids dressed in warmer attire. After the previous night’s binge they ran to the liquor store for more wine and tequila. Daniel insisted on paying. They were in no hurry to get back to the house so they drove around town with Austin pointing out various landmarks.

When they got back to the house they found Chloe and Tonya in the kitchen waiting for the coffee to brew.

“There’s the lushes,” joked Daniel when he entered.

“You know I don’t drink that much,” said Chloe, “but when Tonya and I get together all bets are off.”

“I know,” said her husband. “And you’ll be glad to know we restocked the booze.”

“I don’t think I can take another night like that,” said Tonya.

There was enough coffee left for Austin and Daniel. Austin drained the pot and then kicked off a third batch.

“Hope we weren’t too loud last night to wake the kids,” said Daniel.

“They slept through, just fine. But, I was surprised to only hear one round,” said Tonya as she raised her eyebrows.

Chloe put her hands over head. “Ugh.”

Daniel offered more information. “She wanted a three-peat, but after her first one she fell asleep. Like she said, she usually doesn’t drink that much wine.”

“It may work out for the best. We’ve got plans tonight.” That was all Tonya would say even though Chloe tried incessantly to get more information.


Carolyn was more than happy to babysit on the eve of Thanksgiving. Her cousins were staying at her house. They were six and eight and she found them to be a royal pain. Having an excuse to be out of the house for an evening was a blessing.

“Hi Mr. Hilton,” she said when Austin opened the door. He was wearing jeans, with a button up shirt and blazer. “Ready for your night out?”

“Absolutely, and as usual, we’re so glad you could babysit.”

“It’s no problem, and tonight, it is definitively not a problem. My cousins irritate me so I’m happy to get away.”

“Hi, Mrs ... oh, sorry, you’re not Mrs. Hilton.”

Chloe and Daniel entered the living room. Austin made introductions, then told Carolyn, “Tonya already left. She had to get something ready. There is money on the kitchen table, plus our numbers. Call us if you need anything.”

Austin, Chloe, and Daniel exited the front door and climbed into the Porsche. Austin gave directions as Daniel buzzed around corners at above average speeds showing off the capabilities of the SUV. When they arrived Austin directed Daniel to park in the rear of the house.

“This is a B-n-B that is being remodeled. A friend of a friend was able to get it for us tonight.”

Austin led them to a rear door and tapped lightly before opening it and letting Chloe and Daniel enter.

They stepped into the dimly lit hallway and paused to let their eyes adjust. When they could see better they were very surprised to see a woman standing a few feet in front of them. She was wearing a full-length transparent beige robe. She had on a dark bra and thong which could easily be seen. Also easily seen were her nipples. They were not covered by the bra and were standing at attention under the silky material. The most shocking part of the woman was her mask. It was a similar beige color as the robe with simple line art in a dark brown for the eyebrows and nose, and a brilliant red for the lips. Small slits allowed for her to see, but they were not enough for them to see her eyes. The mask covered three-quarters of her face, showing part of her lower lip in the same red color as the lips on the mask.

“Chloe, Daniel, please follow me.”

“What the fuck! Tonya, is that you?” gasped Chloe as her eyes went wide in surprise. The only response was the sight of the robe-clad woman retreating down the hallway.

Daniel took Chloe’s arm and escorted her down the hall. Tonya stopped at a door and waved her arm for them to enter.

“You will find what you need on the bed. Open the door after you have changed.”

They entered and Tonya quietly closed the door behind them. She felt the heat in her loins rising. Austin appeared and put his hand on her shoulder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.