The Byproduct of an Office Re-org - Cover

The Byproduct of an Office Re-org

Copyright© 2021 by D. Fritz

Chapter 20: New Beginnings

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: New Beginnings - Austin Hilton was living the American Dream – happily married, good job, and a couple of kids, all in a quiet suburban neighborhood. His easy-going lifestyle was disturbed when an unexpected re-org occurred at his company. However, with a new environment comes new opportunities, which shake up both Austin’s work and home life more than he could have ever dreamed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

After Rachel’s uncomfortable meeting at her house the three colleagues tried to stay in contact, but it was irregular at best. The weekly email or text message became occasional which then became infrequent. It wasn’t that they were uninterested with each other, but their lives and careers started to pull them apart.

It was late Friday afternoon when Austin’s messenger app beeped on his computer. It was Jackie. He grinned and clicked the button to answer the incoming call.

“Hey, it’s been a long time! How’s it going?”

Jackie was excited. “Great! Sorry I haven’t chatted sooner, but I’m glad I caught you this afternoon.”

“Of course, what’s up?”

Jackie paused, then said in a more somber voice, “Today is my last day. I finally got Alex to submit resumes when I said I would also submit mine to the same companies. We both got jobs at the same place and start a week from Monday. It’s here in town so we won’t have to move.”

“That’s fantastic news,” said Austin.

Jackie could tell he was sincere which made her feel bad that she had not kept in closer touch.

“Sorry we haven’t talked in a while,” she offered.

“There’s nothing to be sorry about. Communication is a two-way street. I could have just as easily reached out to you. We’ve both been busy. Too busy at times on my end.”

Austin asked if Jackie had heard from Stephanie recently. He told her that Stephanie has been out of town a few times, and that they have not really talked too much, either.

At some point their conversation returned, like it always seemed to do, to Rachel and what happened with her team.

“Have any idea what Rachel is up to?” asked Jackie.

“None, and I’m not making any effort to find out. That last encounter with her was just too weird. She burned too many bridges. And her demeanor was so stilted, like an automaton.”

Jackie said, “And she didn’t even try to apologize. For anything. Just told her story like we were going to be happy with it and then go back to normal. The fact that she wanted us in the hot tub just wasn’t right for the evening.”

“Exactly. Like I said, I’m not looking for any more info on Rachel. My guess is whatever she’s up to, it may or may not be on the right side what’s legal. Odd jobs, huh?”

They chatted for a few more minutes. Before Jackie signed off she slid back a bit and lifted her shirt to expose her chest. She grinned from ear-to-ear when she saw Austin’s reaction.

“Gotcha,” she laughed. “Your turn.”

Resigned, but in agreement, Austin stood and opened the front of his jeans before he fished his growing member out and waved it in front of the camera.

“Ha! I promise to keep in touch. Take care, Austin. Tell Tonya ‘hi’,” said Jackie as she disconnected the call.


Austin got a call from Stephanie less than two weeks after the call from Jackie. She had similar news.

“Hey Austin, guess what?”

“You’re leaving the company?” he guessed.

“What! How did you know?”

“I didn’t, but I had this conversation with Jackie two weeks ago and had a gut reaction.”

Stephanie was shocked. “She didn’t tell me! Well, to be fair, I’ve been traveling a lot the last month. I bet she tried to catch me online and couldn’t find me. I’ll have to text her later.”

Like the call with Jackie, Stephanie and Austin rehashed the evening with Rachel.

“Do you think Rachel was that motivated by greed, or power, or ambition to do everything she did just for a shot at the c-suite?” asked Stephanie.

“Yeah, I think so,” answered Austin. “It’s one thing to have a group of friends that you get naked in front of and tease, but the way she treated Ted, and then the whole thing with Sam. She crossed the line.”

“I assume you haven’t heard from her?” asked Stephanie.

“Nope,” was all Austin said.

“Well, best of luck. I’m sure you’ll be up for that VP role before too long. Any time I hear anything about you or your group it’s always stellar.”

Austin paused as he looked at the camera.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.