The Byproduct of an Office Re-org - Cover

The Byproduct of an Office Re-org

Copyright© 2021 by D. Fritz

Chapter 17: The Big Shake Up

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: The Big Shake Up - Austin Hilton was living the American Dream – happily married, good job, and a couple of kids, all in a quiet suburban neighborhood. His easy-going lifestyle was disturbed when an unexpected re-org occurred at his company. However, with a new environment comes new opportunities, which shake up both Austin’s work and home life more than he could have ever dreamed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Austin stood aside and let the men into his house. The women heard the exchange and watched as they moved into the living room.

“Ladies,” announced Austin, “this is Officer Martins. He’s the one that helped me change the flat tire I got en route to Rachel’s house.”

Austin turned to the officers and said, “And this is my wife Tonya,” nodding his head. Tonya offered a small wave. “And my colleagues Jackie and Stephanie.” Both nodded at the sound of their name.

Martins broke protocol of rank, but answered, “Sorry to bother you so late. This is Detective Riggleman.”

Riggleman said, “Thank you, officer.” Martins took the cue and stepped a half-step back to give the senior cop the floor.

“Yes,” Riggleman repeated, “we are sorry to be here so late, but time is essential.” He looked from one buzzed face to another.

“I’m afraid I have bad news. Rachel Scrimshaw was attacked in her home earlier this evening.”

There were gasps and quick looks among the four seated in the living room. Austin responded first.

“What happened?”

Riggleman said evenly, “She was strangled. When her husband got home he found her naked and unconscious in the hot tub with significant bruising on her neck.”

“Is she OK?” gasped Stephanie.

“She is at the hospital,” said Riggleman evasively.

Jackie spat, “It’s got to be that motherfucker Sam. Probably wrapped his giant dick around her throat and strangled her.”

Even with the grim news, Austin couldn’t help but smile at Jackie’s alcohol-inspired imagination. “Strangled? And Aaron found her in the hot tub?” he directed his questions to the detective.

Riggleman nodded in the affirmative. As a silence settled on the room Austin went to the kitchen and returned with two chairs for the policemen.

“So the two of you are here because I was known to be in the area and headed to Rachel’s house when I got a flat tire.” Austin said as he looked at Riggleman. “Heck, you may even have found the odd tread pattern from my spare tire on the driveway to know that I was indeed at the house.”

Austin took a deep breath. “Gentleman, yes, I was at the house, but I never entered. When I pulled into the driveway and got out of my car Jackie and Stephanie rushed out of the house. What was supposed to be a work-related meeting seemed to be turning into an orgy. You’ve already heard Jackie mention the name Sam. They were uncomfortable with the way the night was unfolding and were leaving the house when I arrived. They came here to talk. We do not know why Rachel was entertaining Sam, or his two friends, at her home tonight.”

Riggleman made several notes in his book, then reached into his sports coat. “So upset that one of you left this?” He pulled out a red, lacy bra inside an evidence bag.

“Oh, fuck, that’s mine,” said Stephanie.

Riggleman just looked at her, waiting for her to continue.

Stephanie returned his gaze. She started to say something then stopped. “First,” she said, “let me give you some background about Rachel.”

For twenty minutes Stephanie told the officers about working with Rachel for the past ten years. She described the at-work video flashing and the nude weekend parties. She stressed that these activities were only with friends, and never included sex.

“So tonight was odd since her husband was not home, but with an acquisition on the line, we thought she was willing to go a little further than just flashing to guarantee the purchase. It’s way out of character for Rachel, but maybe? Before things got too fucked up I took off my bra and unbuttoned a few shirt buttons, but didn’t go topless. Jackie did, too, but she tucked her outer shirt into her waistband. When things went sideways we ran out of the solarium and I forgot to grab my bra off of the bar.”

Riggleman took the answer at face value and slid the bra back into his pocket.

Jackie picked up the narrative. “When we ran out of the house Austin had just arrived. We must have looked like a couple of wild banshees as we rushed him at his car. We came right here and have been talking for hours. And drinking.”

Jackie went on with her narrative, confirming the events Austin outlined since they met outside of Rachel’s house. When she stopped Tonya added, “And if helps, as evidence, you’ll find several empty bottles of wine in the kitchen.”

Riggleman grimaced as he looked at each one in turn. He then started asking questions. The questions were similar to the ones he already asked, and they were answered with the same information he previously heard. He was obviously probing their memories from different angles to see if their story changed. It did not.

Two hours later Riggleman shut his little notebook and stood.

“Thank you for your time,” he said as he put his book in his breast pocket. “Please do not leave town. I’m sure we will have additional questions for you in the next few days.”

Before Riggleman could turn Austin asked, “Can you tell us any more about what happened?”

Riggleman’s gaze pierced Austin. “We believe Mrs. Scrimshaw was engaged in rough sex in the hot tub and strangled. Her partner went too far and she lost consciousness. He panicked and left her where she passed out. Luckily, she didn’t slip into the water and drown.”

“You are going to look for Sam, right? I’m sure Aaron didn’t have anything to do with this,” said Stephanie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.