The Byproduct of an Office Re-org - Cover

The Byproduct of an Office Re-org

Copyright© 2021 by D. Fritz

Chapter 16: An Even More Dubious Meeting

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: An Even More Dubious Meeting - Austin Hilton was living the American Dream – happily married, good job, and a couple of kids, all in a quiet suburban neighborhood. His easy-going lifestyle was disturbed when an unexpected re-org occurred at his company. However, with a new environment comes new opportunities, which shake up both Austin’s work and home life more than he could have ever dreamed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Austin got back in his car and started the engine. He took his phone and sent three text messages. The first was to Rachel.

“Sorry, but spare tire is in bad shape and shouldn’t drive on it. Am going to try and limp it home now so not driving on it late at night after our meeting. Hope the get-together with Morders goes well!”

His second message was to Tonya.

“Headed home now. Not sure what happened, but the shit hit the fan. Jackie and Stephanie coming to the house to talk. Can you get wine ready?”

The third was a message to Jackie with his home address.

After hitting send Austin shifted into drive and motored out of the driveway. The Miata fell in behind him as Austin headed home.

His phone beeped and he stole a glance at Tonya’s reply.

“WTF? Guess I’ll learn more shortly. Going to try and get kids to bed so not up when you arrive. Will have wine ready.”

Austin drove carefully and kept a watchful eye on his rear view mirror. The Miata stayed right on his tail all the way to his house. He pulled into his driveway and opened the garage door, parking inside. He stepped out of the garage to escort his guests inside.

“Did the drive help? You OK?” Stephanie and Jackie were still animated. “Come on inside. I texted Tonya and I think she’ll have wine ready.”

Jackie laughed gruffly, “Oh, yeah, that will hit the spot.”

Austin led them through the garage and into the kitchen. Tonya was standing at the island. An opened bottle of wine sat nearby, breathing. Without asking, Tonya poured two healthy glasses and passed one each to Jackie and Stephanie. She finished pouring the contents of the bottle into two other glasses and gave one to Austin.

“Let’s go sit in the living room,” suggested Austin as he lead the way out of the kitchen.

Tonya took a second opened bottle of wine and followed after their guests. When they were seated Austin looked from one to the other, then said, “Clearly, something went sideways at Rachel’s. Why don’t you tell us what happened?”

Jackie lifted her glass and took a big swig, emptying her first glass of wine into her mouth. Tonya leaned over and refilled her glass.

“Yeah, OK. Well, it was about 6:15 and Stephanie showed up at my place right on time. I wanted to put the top down on the car, but Stephanie convinced me driving in forty degree weather without a roof is not anyone’s idea of a good time.”

Stephanie smiled at the thought, then took the lead. “The drive to Rachel’s was fine. We kept trying to guess what was up. Why it was just us, but we didn’t get any further than when we talked earlier.”

Stephanie and Jackie took turns telling the story.

When we arrived we found a note on the door that instructed us to enter without the need to knock. We went inside but did not hear anyone so we made our way into the kitchen and then thought we heard voices. The solarium.

We continued through the house and opened the door to the solarium. Rachel was tending bar. She was wearing a skimpy bikini top and a lightweight transparent wraparound her waist. She had to keep tugging at the bra cups to keep her boobs from popping out. Three men were standing at the bar.

“What!” Austin exclaimed. “She was wearing a bikini? We thought this was going to be a fun, lighthearted, get-to-know-you meeting. Where was Aaron? And three men? We met Sam and Randal on the call, but the third person on that call was a woman. Tiffany? Was that her name. So who was the other man?”

“Whoa, slow down. One at a time. Yes, the name of the woman on the call was Tiffany,” answered Jackie. “But she was not at Rachel’s. The third man was a younger guy we didn’t know. He wasn’t introduced, but we later learned he went by the name KK. Aaron wasn’t home. We’ll get to that in a second.”

Rachel stepped from behind the bar and told Jackie and Stephanie that she was getting in the hot tub with her guests and to please join them after pouring themselves a wine.

“Even that,” interjected Stephanie, “was not Rachel’s style. She was the consummate host. The fact that she was going to leave us to pour our own drink was out of character.”

Stephanie and Jackie made their way behind the bar to pour a drink. As Jackie got glasses and opened a bottle of wine, they watched as Rachel dropped her wraparound, and then pulled off her bikini top and thong. The men disrobed as well. Stephanie reached under her shirt and unhooked her bra, magically pulling it off without removing her shirt. She dropped in on the bar top before she unbuttoned a few buttons.

“Not sure I’m ready for the hot tub, but figured I can play a small part,” Stephanie explained as she shook her boobs. She took her glass of wine from Jackie. “Take off your outer shirt. You’re not wearing a bra, right? That should offer a bit of titillation without going naked.” Jackie nodded and pulled her shirt over hear head, then tucked it into her waistband leaving a small flap covering her ass.

Jackie and Stephanie spun a couple of chairs to face the hot tub and sat.

“Ladies, aren’t you going to join us?” asked Sam.

“Not yet. We wanted to have a drink first,” said Stephanie.

The talk in the hot tub was as expected. Causal conversation and nothing related to the upcoming deal. After a few minutes, Sam turned and asked Stephanie, “Could you be a dear and top this off?”

Stephanie wanted to flip him off. “Be a dear?” she thought to herself. Instead, she rose and took his glass to pour him another gin. Neat. As she got close to the hot tub to return Sam’s drink he stood and reached out his hand. His dick was huge and he was hard. He saw her look. He had a lecherous grin on his face as he said, “Join us.” He stared at her nipples that were clearly showing through her shirt before she spun and scurried back her chair.

Sam downed his drink and then stood in the hot tub, extending his hand to Rachel. She reached out and took it, then allowed herself to be pulled into a standing position in front of Sam. He swayed his hips as he brushed his member across her abdomen. He then leaned his head down and kissed her.

“Rachel!” screamed Jackie when she saw the kiss.

The scream caused Rachel and Sam to jerk their heads toward Jackie.

“It’s OK, Jackie,” said Rachel. “I told Sam I would make this a special evening before we acquired Morders.”

Rachel turned her head back to Sam, reached behind his neck, and pulled his lips to hers. She dipped her free hand below the water and firmly gripped his manhood before slowly rubbing the head of his dick up and down her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.