The Byproduct of an Office Re-org - Cover

The Byproduct of an Office Re-org

Copyright© 2021 by D. Fritz

Chapter 13: Holiday Fun

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Holiday Fun - Austin Hilton was living the American Dream – happily married, good job, and a couple of kids, all in a quiet suburban neighborhood. His easy-going lifestyle was disturbed when an unexpected re-org occurred at his company. However, with a new environment comes new opportunities, which shake up both Austin’s work and home life more than he could have ever dreamed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

There was a flurry of activity around Tonya and Austin as Rachel settled into the hot tub. Austin’s attention was first drawn to Jackie. She shucked off her sandals, and then bent at the waist to pull off her skirt and panties, followed by a clean motion to pull her top over her head. The breasts that Austin had seen several times on video were now less than six feet away. In the flesh.

Jackie felt Austin’s gaze and turned to him and winked, “C’mon, slow poke,” she said as she gave her butt an extra wiggle as she headed to the hot tub.

Stephanie was two steps behind Jackie. She had pulled her hair up into a bun and tied it to the top of her head. The two took positions on either side of Rachel, then slid further away to give plenty of space for the others to join.

Their husbands went to the bar first to get drinks before joining the party in the hot tub. Aaron had stripped down to a loin cloth and poured drinks as the men peeled clothes off and made piles near the bar. Tonya openly watched as Alex and Derrick dropped their shorts, took their drinks and walked to hot tub. Alex was completely shaved and standing at half mast with the attention of a new observer. Derrick wasn’t clean shaven, but had closely cropped hair and was standing fully erect.

As the men got into the water Tonya went to the bar and asked for two shots of tequila, and two glasses of wine. She took the drinks and returned to where Austin stood.

“Drink this,” she said as she handed him a shot. When he thew it back, she handed him the second. “And this.”

Tonya put the wine glasses on the ground and leaned against Austin. Reaching down she tugged on the heel of one boot, then the other, before kicking them to the side. She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off before she noticed that Austin was just watching her undress.

“If you don’t want to be the only one standing here by yourself, you better get naked.”

Austin saw that Aaron had come around the bar after giving Tonya her drinks and dropped his loin cloth next to the towels. He grinned as he watched Tonya disrobe before settling into the tub to Rachel’s left.

Tonya took a deep breath, then pulled off her blouse and bra, then without looking at her audience, she unbuttoned her pants and pulled them off with her panties. She turned to face Austin who had just started to pull at his shirt.

She shook her head in impatience at how slowly he was moving, then reached over to help him pull his shirt off, then motioned for him to raise a boot. She helped him lose his boots, then unbuckled his pants. In a few seconds she finally had him naked. She leaned into him and gave him a kiss.

“C’mon babe, they’re waiting. And watching.” Tonya bent over and picked up their wine glasses and handed one to Austin.

They turned to face the hot tub to see six pairs of eyes watching as they approached. Aaron swung wide and made room. Rachel watched Austin closely as he approached.

“Austin,” she said, “why don’t you sit here?” She tapped the edge of the hot tub to her left.

Austin followed her instruction and stepped over the edge of the hot tub. As he lowered himself into the water he could see that all of the women’s eyes followed his rock-hard dick as it disappeared under the water. Likewise, he saw that several had shifted positions and Jackie was now sitting directly to his left, followed by Aaron. Aaron had moved closer to Jackie to make space between himself and Derrick for Tonya. All of the men were watching Tonya as first her pubis slid under the water, then her breasts dipped just below the surface as she settled into the bubbles.

When everyone settled into their seats Rachel lifted her drink and toasted, “To the new team.”

Seven glasses were raised around her as they clinked glasses with one another. “To the team,” was heard from several different voices.

“Oh, I have so missed this,” purred Stephanie. She laid her head back on the edge of the hot tub and arched her back, pushing her ample breasts to the surface of the water.

Rachel noticed that the drinks of the earliest to get in were almost empty. She made eye contact with Aaron and he understood her unasked request immediately. He stood and went to the bar, returning with a bottle of wine, several shot glasses, and a bottle of tequila. He topped off the nearly empty glasses and left shots for those that wanted one, before returning the bottles. Tonya watched, stared, as Aaron’s impressive dick swayed in front of him with each step.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.