The Byproduct of an Office Re-org - Cover

The Byproduct of an Office Re-org

Copyright© 2021 by D. Fritz

Chapter 11: The Newest Team

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Newest Team - Austin Hilton was living the American Dream – happily married, good job, and a couple of kids, all in a quiet suburban neighborhood. His easy-going lifestyle was disturbed when an unexpected re-org occurred at his company. However, with a new environment comes new opportunities, which shake up both Austin’s work and home life more than he could have ever dreamed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Austin did not know why he struggled with himself for so long in making a decision on which option he would choose if the merger did occur. If he was to be honest with himself, he knew immediately he would take the manager role in Rachel’s new team. He also knew that one of the factors was that he really liked to see Jackie naked, even if it made him very uncomfortable.

It was Halloween day when Austin sent Rachel his email with the subject, “Scary Idea.” In it he told her it scared him silly to think about the role he would play on the new team, but that he was eager to “see” the new team in action.

Rachel responded immediately. “I’m sure you’ll ‘see’ plenty of action on the new team.”

Austin shook his head and turned his concentration to a document he started when he knew he was going to be moving teams. He had started to outline the process and workflows he had established since taking on the role of manager. A new manager may not want to follow everything as Austin described, but it would give the new leader a starting point.

At lunchtime Tonya came into the office.

“Did you send Rachel the email?” she asked.

“Yes,” he told her, and then he told her Rachel’s response. Tonya’s eyes lit up as she pulled him up from his chair and kissed him, while also groping him through his shorts.

“If the kids hadn’t just woken up, I’d ravage you right here,” she said after breaking the kiss. “I’m sure there will be plenty of opportunities for that when the new team convenes.”

Austin had to apply the breaks. “You know, everyone is assuming this merger is going to be made. Rachel makes it sound like a fait acompli, but it sounds like she may be projecting her own desires to run this new team and it may not be as clear a foregone conclusion that she thinks.”

“Party pooper,” Tonya said as she took him by the hand and led him to the kids’ room. “My guess is that it may not be as close to a done deal as Tonya wants, but it is probably more likely than your pessimistic attitude.”

Austin could not refute that tenet so he let the topic drop. “Come on, kiddo,” he said instead, “Let’s go get some lunch.”

As Tonya pulled leftovers out of the fridge for lunch she asked Austin, “Assuming the merger occurs, have you heard anything about who will take over your current team? And, do you really know what you will be doing on the new team?”

Austin shook his head. “No, just that the new team would be led by Rachel, with Jackie and Stephanie onboard, both reporting to me. There was talk about a possible fifth person, and if so, he or she would likely come from the other company, but I think Rachel wants to hold off on adding any additional members until we have established the team.”

“And,” Tonya continued, “a delay means Rachel has time to play with her friends again before an outsider possibly threatens her secret agenda.”

“That, too,” conceded Austin.

Tonya pulled the warmed food from the microwave and placed a plate in front of Austin. She also put small bowls of cereal in front of the kids before taking her seat with her plate of leftovers.

“What about working from the office?” Tonya asked. “You and your team have stayed remote even though you have the option to return. What is Rachel’s opinion?”

“She supports me, and my team, working from home,” he said. “But, with a new smaller group? I’m not sure.”

Austin pauses as he has a realization. “You don’t think she’ll want us in the office and the she’ll continue with the exhibitionism, do you? It’s one thing to flash someone on camera, but in person?”

Tonya just shrugged. “Of course,” thought Austin, Tonya already considered that possibility long ago.


It was at the end of the second week of November that Dom, the CEO of Austin’s current company, sent the official email. “Exciting Update,” read the subject line.

In the address Dom explained that he was aware of the rumors that had been circulating, and that he was finally able to confirm the latest one. Yes, he was selling the company. He had just turned 70 and wanted to get out of the business, but he also wanted to ensure he was not selling out the employees. He stressed that the new company was almost identical to theirs. Similar number of employees, similar sales figures, similar organization of teams. The acquisition was simply a fast way for the new company to double in size and effectively double their market presence. A win-win the email concluded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.