The Byproduct of an Office Re-org - Cover

The Byproduct of an Office Re-org

Copyright© 2021 by D. Fritz

Chapter 10: Assimilation

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Assimilation - Austin Hilton was living the American Dream – happily married, good job, and a couple of kids, all in a quiet suburban neighborhood. His easy-going lifestyle was disturbed when an unexpected re-org occurred at his company. However, with a new environment comes new opportunities, which shake up both Austin’s work and home life more than he could have ever dreamed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

The next few weeks were a blur for Austin. The number of hours he was working per week steadily dropped, but he was still regularly working ten-hour days. Erin was immediately productive. As soon as Jackie explained the basics, she was working on her own. Bambi, as expected after the first phone call, took a bit more coaching, but was starting to feel comfortable with the smaller projects she was assigned.

The M&A project Rachel had given Austin and Jackie was taking the majority of their time. Erin was partially correct in her summation to Bambi, but had the direction wrong. The CEO was not looking to buy another company. He was looking for buyers to purchase his company.

It was just 6:30 AM on a Monday, but Austin was already at his computer. A few weeks ago he started getting up early and online between 6:00 and 6:30 so he could log off by 5:00 and have the evening with Tonya and the kids. He just opened the spreadsheet Jackie sent the night before when his messenger app rang.

“Hey, just opened the spreadsheet you sent,” said Austin as he answered Jackie’s call.

“Cool. I wanted to get your opinion on the third tab. It’s the cost per project per full-time employee breakdown.”

“OK, give me a second.” Austin opened the third tab and scanned the numbers of the potential buying company’s team. They were incredibly high compared to his current team.

“I think you are spot on with our numbers. Our engagement time percentage, salaries, and projects completed per week seem to track. It gives us an estimate of roughly $850 per deliverable.”

“Yeah,” Jackie agreed. “That part seems solid. But look at what they are reporting. $2,115 per deliverable. That’s more than double, pushing triple, our estimate. What does their team do? Or are their salaries so much higher that the cost is inflated? Or...” Jackie left the question hanging.

“I think geography plays a non-trivial role. They are based in California, and salaries are going to be much higher on average.”

“Twice as high?” asked Jackie.

“No, probably not. In my last call, I got the impression that their team is responsible for more than just the business docs. They do a lot of hands on testing, both pre-production and on the production site.”

“That’s a crock of shit,” said Jackie. “We don’t have the time to fix dev’s mistakes.”

“I don’t disagree, but we may not have a choice.”

“If that’s the case, will we get a raise to be closer to the CA team?” joked Jackie.

“I think you know the answer to that,” responded Austin.

“What if I go to meetings topless for tips? Think that would work?”

Austin rolled his eyes. After his on-camera blowjob there had only been one other call where skin was shown. He was a bit relieved as the thought of what had happened still made him nervous.

“You know that will have to stop,” said Austin. “My guess is they can monitor our calls and we don’t need anything amiss right after the acquisition. Assuming it goes through.”

“Then we’ll have to play while we can.”

Jackie pulled her shirt off and tweaked her nipples. She laughed into the camera at Austin’s unease.

“C’mon, let’s see the big guy,” she coaxed.

Austin just shook his head. “I’ve got too much to do before my 9:00 meeting.”

Jackie pouted. “Well, I expect at least one more good look before we have to mend our ways. And if you don’t live up to that, I’m going to get Tonya involved. She’ll make sure there is at least one more show-and-tell.”

“I’m sure she would,” said Austin before wishing Jackie a good morning and reminding her to put her shirt back on before her next call.


It was just before 2:00 when Austin’s computer phone rang. It was Rachel.

“Hello? What’s up?” said Austin as he answered the call.

“Have a few minutes to chat? I have a few things to cover if you have the time.”

“I do. My next meeting was canceled, so I’m free for at least an hour.”

Rachel turned on her video. Austin did as well.

“I spoke with Jackie earlier and she said you were almost done with the M&E spreadsheet. She said the numbers were high, which I fully expected.”

“Yeah, I’m confident our numbers are accurate. I’ve been reviewing theirs, and don’t quite see how they get to over two thousand dollars per deliverable.”

“I have a theory,” said Rachel, “but frankly, it is not our problem. Just report ours and we’ll be good.”

Austin nodded his head in acknowledgment.

“Second,” Rachel continued, “I spoke with Erin last week and she brought your name up.”

Austin’s head tilted. “And?” he asked.

“Nothing to worry about. She thinks you are doing a fantastic job.”

Austin relaxed a bit, but knew there was more to come.

“I hope you know how well you are doing in a manager role? Your team loves you.”

Austin murmured, “Thanks, that’s great to hear.”

“And if this purchase goes through as expected, then there are going to be some re-orgs. I have seen a couple of proposals, and have been asked to give my input on areas of the company that I touch.”

Austin waited.

“In both scenarios I am likely going to be named a VP.”

Austin’s eyes lit up and he said, “Congratulations! You deserve it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.