TNWS06 Aunt Felicity - Cover

TNWS06 Aunt Felicity

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 7: Flashing in Public

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Flashing in Public - A middle aged man finds himself reflecting back to his teenage years and how he fell in love with an older woman and how he fell in love with Lifestyle Nudism in the process. The story is quite a gentle read without an over abundance of sex but more of a focus on matters of the heart. It has only 14 chapters that are each relatively short that you should get through in an hour or two at the most. The story does have a sequel but that is still only on the Drawing Board at this stage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Aunt   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

The large, school function room had already started to empty out with different ones starting to tidy up the place and clean away the mess. Tad was off messing about with another one of his buddies somewhere and Brilo found himself once again sitting all by himself. He was also looking right across the room again to where Tad’s mom sat chatting to one of the faculty members.

At one stage the woman looked up and saw Brilo looking her way so she smiled and gave him a little wave before carrying on with her conversation. It was just after that moment that Brilo noticed Mrs Randell open her knees up ever so slightly and right in line with Brilo’s direct field of vision. There was no one else around where Brilo sat so no one else would have been able to see what he saw...

... another beautiful line of smooth leg skin disappearing right up under the woman’s skirt!

Brilo could tell that Mrs Randell knew he was looking her way and he was waiting for her to close up her legs and cross her knees again - but she didn’t. Instead it appeared to Brilo that she had deliberately let her legs open up just that little bit again. This time he could quite clearly see right up between those shapely legs and could quite clearly see those yellow panties again right at the top.

Brilo sat there like a statue. His best friend’s mom was flashing him in public! She was deliberately spreading her knees apart just enough for him to see up her skirt - right up to her crotch and those panties. Unbelievable!

It was lucky for Brilo that he still had a brochure of the night’s events draped across his lap. That brochure was able to hide the swollen cock snaking its way down the inside leg of his trousers. Seeing up Mrs Randell’s skirt at a public event like this had given Brilo one solid erection that took ages to settle down. All he could do was just sit there quietly enjoying the ‘view’ before deciding to get up and maybe help with the cleaning up.

Just as he was about to make his move and he thought his erection had abated enough he caught Mrs Randell’s eye again. She was now sitting by herself and looked like she was getting ready to move along. It was at that point that the woman opened her knees up even wider still. This of course gave Brilo one awesome flash of her legs and panties all the way up and under that lovely, short skirt.

No one else in the room would have seen what he had just seen and he knew without a shadow of a doubt that Mrs Randell had done it purely for his viewing pleasure. For a few brief seconds the woman had flashed her legs and her yellow underwear at Brilo. She had then even blown him a little kiss before standing up and moving out of the room completely.

The poor guy got another erection immediately! He had to sit there for another whole 10 minutes with that brochure over his lap before he thought it was safe to move off without any embarrassment.

The one thing that Brilo Barnes now knew without any uncertainty was that his best friend’s mother was just so incredibly HOT! He also realized that he was now in love with the woman and that he needed jerk off somewhere before he creamed himself in his own pants right there where he sat.

Fortunately Brilo was able to hold himself together until he got home and could go to his room and flog his dick off all night long. He must have masturbated over and over and over again that night. This was until he felt like his balls were utterly spent of every last drop of semen and his knob and foreskin were all red and bruised from the barrage of self abuse they had received. But it was all worth it ... every last little moment of it. Brilo did finally drifted off to sleep with his pillow substituting as the naked body of Mrs Randell and his heart singing with the delight of being in love. It mattered not that the passion of his love was not reciprocated at this stage. That idea just became the fuel that fired his dreams in sleep as well as in his waking hours.

And so it went for the next little while at least with Brilo Barnes totally unaware of further delights that lay just around the corner. For now his imagination and dreams could only feed off the vision of this 35 year old goddess of a woman flashing her yellow panties at him...

... and this was a woman that he was now totally and absolutely in love with.

Brilo Barnes was now totally and incurably in love with his best friend’s mother!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.