TNWS06 Aunt Felicity - Cover

TNWS06 Aunt Felicity

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 5: Sexy Thoughts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Sexy Thoughts - A middle aged man finds himself reflecting back to his teenage years and how he fell in love with an older woman and how he fell in love with Lifestyle Nudism in the process. The story is quite a gentle read without an over abundance of sex but more of a focus on matters of the heart. It has only 14 chapters that are each relatively short that you should get through in an hour or two at the most. The story does have a sequel but that is still only on the Drawing Board at this stage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Aunt   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

As Brilo was trying to get his mind above the thought of Mrs Randell’s lovely round tits he found himself staring at her rear end as he followed her into the house. The white top the woman had on only came down to her naval. This gave Brilo a nice view of the bronze skin around her midriff which ran gently down under a rather short green skirt. That bronze skin emerged at the hem of that short skirt as two very curvy legs that looked just so incredibly smooth and shiny. This just made Brilo want to reach out then and there to touch them. Brilo knew he had seen those legs a hundred times before but somehow they just seemed different today. It was then that Brilo had his second dirty and rather sexy thought about his best friend’s mother.

As Brilo’s young 12 year old eyes scanned down then back up Mrs Randell’s curvy legs they came to rest on the beautiful lines her hips formed just under that green skirt. That skirt was made of a soft green jean material with a ripped hem that ran around the top of those smooth, shiny legs. That ripped hem design also just drew Brilo’s eye up to the woman’s butt which that skirt seemed to do very little to conceal. All Brilo could do at that point was to quietly imagine his hand pulling that skirt up just a bit higher to see more clearly what was underneath. Little did he know that his wish was about to be granted!

Brilo Barnes tried desperately to shake these two sexy thoughts from his mind as he followed Mrs Randell into her kitchen. That kitchen had a large sliding glass door that lead out into the back yard from where he could see Tad and his father emptying the lawn mower catcher into a large compost bin.

As the young boy stood there in that kitchen he turned to see Mrs Randell begin to reach up into a cupboard just over the sink. She was trying to get down some sort of a spice rack but couldn’t just quite just reach it. This action of course made that short green skirt of hers ride up her legs by just a fraction. Fortunately or unfortunately that fraction was just enough to reveal the bottom hem of a pair of light green panties. Those green panties had white elastic edging running around each leg then on down between each butt cheek between those legs. Brilo got to see the tops of those gorgeous legs as they swelled out into those lovely round butt cheeks before disappearing back under the soft nylon material of the woman’s sexy underwear.

Mrs Randell must have suddenly realized what was happening because she quickly stepped back from the cupboard at the same time as pulling down at the base of her skirt. When she thought she was all ‘intact’ again she quietly gave a little cough and asked Brilo for his help.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.