TNWS06 Aunt Felicity - Cover

TNWS06 Aunt Felicity

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 4: Two Lovely Breasts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Two Lovely Breasts - A middle aged man finds himself reflecting back to his teenage years and how he fell in love with an older woman and how he fell in love with Lifestyle Nudism in the process. The story is quite a gentle read without an over abundance of sex but more of a focus on matters of the heart. It has only 14 chapters that are each relatively short that you should get through in an hour or two at the most. The story does have a sequel but that is still only on the Drawing Board at this stage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Aunt   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“Hello there, Brilo. Come in. Tad’s just out the back helping his dad finish the lawn.”

Before Brilo could make any sort of a response Mrs Randell was calling out to her son from the front door where she stood with Brilo.

“Thaddeus! Thaaaaaddeeeeeuuuus! Brilo’s heeeerrrrrre!”

No one except Tad’s mother ever called him Thaddeus. Even his own father never used the word. It was always just Tad and that was the way the young boy liked it. He hated ‘Thaddeus’ but was quite happy with ‘Tad’. The name ‘Thaddeus’ had come from his grandfather and Tad was still quite proud of that fact. He was also proud of the fact that as a young infantryman in World War 2 his grandfather had earned a few medals for bravery and exemplary service. But Tad still hated the name ‘Thaddeus’ when it applied to him despite the proud link it had with his dad’s legendary father.

Moments after being called by his mom Tad responded with his own shouted reply.

“OK! Nearly finished, Mom! Send Brilo out here for a swim.”

“OK, Sweetie Pie! Will do!

Brilo was listening to all this as he quietly followed Tad’s mother into the house and closed the front door behind him. It was at that moment that Brilo remembered having his first ever ‘dirty thought’ about Mrs Randell. It was at that moment that for the very first time in his life he actually noticed just how shapely the woman really was. Brilo and Tad had been friends for a few years now and Brilo had been to this house many times before. Brilo also knew both parents really well but had never ever had even the smallest of sexual thought towards Mrs Randell...

... until now!

As Mrs Randell turned back towards Brilo to let him in Brilo noticed her white top with a zip up the front and the fact that she wasn’t wearing any sort of a bra. It was Saturday morning and the woman was obviously quite comfortable dressed this way in front of her own family and even young Brilo. He was also considered just about family by now as well.

From where he stood Brilo could clearly make out the round swell of the woman’s breasts against that soft cotton material and what a beautiful round swell it was. Why had he never noticed it before he asked himself. Brilo could also very clearly see two little mounds right in the middle of each breast where two nipples could be seen pressing up hard against that soft material.

As the woman was turning to lead Brilo into the house all he was thinking about was pulling that little zipper down to get a better look at those sweet mounds of flesh ... two very lovely breasts! Brilo was of course shocked at himself for even entertaining such a naughty thought and tried to shake the idea out of his head immediately. But alas, it was more difficult than he thought and there was still more to come.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.