TNWS06 Aunt Felicity - Cover

TNWS06 Aunt Felicity

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 3: Just Like Yesterday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Just Like Yesterday - A middle aged man finds himself reflecting back to his teenage years and how he fell in love with an older woman and how he fell in love with Lifestyle Nudism in the process. The story is quite a gentle read without an over abundance of sex but more of a focus on matters of the heart. It has only 14 chapters that are each relatively short that you should get through in an hour or two at the most. The story does have a sequel but that is still only on the Drawing Board at this stage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Aunt   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Brilo could only guess at some of the things he thought and assumed about this family of 5 as they passed by with the two young naked girls giving him the loveliest of smiles possible. Both those girls then pushed their bare chests out slightly further in front of them in testament to their unashamed nudity as they smiled sweetly and waved goodbye to this naked man they had never met before. Brilo of course smiled and waved back at both of these lovely naked girls as well as quickly shaking their father’s hand. Then ... they were gone and Brilo was once again alone with his thoughts and heading home with his trundler of groceries and perhaps just the hint of another chubby.

Even though the whole encounter had taken less than than 60 seconds from the time Brilo first spotted them to the time he saw their bare butts disappearing around that corner it still had such a profound impact on him. But the main impact of the moment was seeing that young boy’s naked body and his swinging penis. That had just so much reminded him of his own youth and what he had looked like at that age. It had also reminded him of the woman he had gotten involved in and how he had fallen in love with Lifestyle Nudism as a result...

... and he could see it all again now!

This was now that he was at home and lounging back in his deck chair out on his patio. He had a cold beer in one hand and a not so soft dick in the other and a contented little smile right across his face.

... he could see his friend’s house and his friend’s mother - Mrs Randell!

... he could see Mrs Randell with those short skirts and those tight fitting blouses and those breasts!

... he could see those gorgeous breasts!

... then there was that time in the shower!

... and that time out at that Naturist Resort!

... and everything else that happened after that!

With one hand on his cold beer and the other hand on a now fully erect penis with its rather fat knob he could just see it all...

... falling in love with his best friend’s mother and falling in love with Nude Living!

... he could see it all ... just so clearly ... and just like it was yesterday!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.