TNWS06 Aunt Felicity - Cover

TNWS06 Aunt Felicity

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 2: The Family Snapshot

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Family Snapshot - A middle aged man finds himself reflecting back to his teenage years and how he fell in love with an older woman and how he fell in love with Lifestyle Nudism in the process. The story is quite a gentle read without an over abundance of sex but more of a focus on matters of the heart. It has only 14 chapters that are each relatively short that you should get through in an hour or two at the most. The story does have a sequel but that is still only on the Drawing Board at this stage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Aunt   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

As Brilo was walking home and processing all these thoughts and feelings he found himself taking stock of his manhood swinging along down there between his legs. Brilo was quite proud of his ‘equipment’ down there below his stomach. As a result he liked to always keep it nicely shaved with no pubic hair above or below the penis or around the scrotum sac. He also knew that he did rather enjoy having it out there on display for all the public to see.

Brilo knew that his cock wasn’t overly big as far as he knew but it was nicely circumcised and it did seem to sport a rather fat looking knob right at the end. This penis knob, from what he had seen of other men’s penises, did seem to be slightly larger than the average penis knob was and with a slightly pointier end than perhaps was normal. And it was looking at this swinging appendage of his that reminded him again of the young family he had just met. It appeared, from that fleeting glance, that both the father and the son sported very similar looking penises to his own penis. Both those appendages were nicely circumcised and both had rather fat looking knobs with pointy ends swinging about between their legs as they walked ... just like Brilo’s.

It was the age and the look of the boy with his swinging penis knob that had triggered Brilo’s memories of the ‘affair’ - if you could call it that - he had had with his best friend’s mother all those years ago. Of course it wasn’t only the naked son or the naked father that Brilo had noticed in those few brief moments of the encounter but that is what he seemed to remember the most. All the same he had still taken and retained a very clear snapshot in his mind’s eye of the entire family from both the front and behind. He could quite clearly see, with almost photographic precision, the nude body of each person as they had each greeted and smiled at him in passing.

The mother, who was the first to speak to him, he could see clearly as a shortish and slightly dumpy, but still shapely, woman with a round but very kind looking face. She had dark hair with gentle curls that bounced nicely around her ears and forehead. Two other things that also bounced quite nicely were the woman’s two breasts of course. The woman seemed quite comfortable with the open display of the sway and bobble of her solidly rounded breasts that sported two very wide areolae of about a two inch diameter each. Two fairly wide nipples also crowned off each breast in as fitting a fashion as one would expect.

Next to the mother walked what could only be her two daughters. One girl was about 16 or 17 years of age and the other looked only about 11 or 12 years old at the most. The older teen girl was very pretty and shapely indeed and as yet showing no signs of her mother’s dumpiness. The young girl’s face was similar in shape to her mother’s with her breasts also looking like a smaller version of her mother’s as well. Even though much smaller the girl’s two bare breasts still displayed their genetic heritage in their roundness and in the shape of the developing areolae and nipples. Those smaller breasts also had their own tight, little bounce that Brilo witnessed from some distance back as his eyes scanned across the group coming towards him. This mother and daughter each also had a very nice, dark triangular patch of pubic hair between their legs. The daughter’s dark pubic patch did also seem to so clearly enhance the youthful lines of her young shapely legs in all their smooth, bare skinned beauty as she walked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.