TNWS06 Aunt Felicity - Cover

TNWS06 Aunt Felicity

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 22: The End of a Season

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: The End of a Season - A middle aged man finds himself reflecting back to his teenage years and how he fell in love with an older woman and how he fell in love with Lifestyle Nudism in the process. The story is quite a gentle read without an over abundance of sex but more of a focus on matters of the heart. It has only 14 chapters that are each relatively short that you should get through in an hour or two at the most. The story does have a sequel but that is still only on the Drawing Board at this stage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Aunt   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

It all went very silent in that little room with the closed door and the drawn curtains at the Shady Lawns Naturist Park. The full impact of what was about to transpire was really starting to hit home and starting to make both of them feel really heavy hearted as a result. They both knew it was coming and both had been doing everything possible to not think about it but that was becoming an impossibility as the inevitability of it all sank in.

“And what about your bald little beaver down there between your legs?” asked Brilo in a half hearted attempt to avoid the elephant in the room. “I had lots of fun shaving your pussy too, remember! Are you going to keep those sexy little lips of yours down there as bald as my penis is?”

“Oh my gawd, yes!” said Felicity without a moment’s hesitation. “Feeling the air between my legs out here and flowing over my girly bits always feels just so incredibly sexy and healthy and fresh. And if nudism does ever become legal in public then I will be the first to join up. Just you watch me. I’d love to have my tits and ass and cunt and legs and back ... every part of me ... fully exposed twenty four seven. I just love it ... every damn bit of it. I just had no idea how much fun naturism was and how healthy it makes you feel and alive and energized. I think it really is just so fantastic.”

Just after Felicity Randell made those comments Brilo rolled himself down the bed until his face was right over that hairless vagina and his fingers were slowly massaging those inner and outer pussy lips. He then leaned in and with perfect precision placed the tip of his tongue right on the tip of the woman’s clitoral hood making her whole body shudder with pleasure. He then plunged his face and lips right over that whole pubic region and began sucking the naked woman’s pussy off. He did that until she was jerking around all over the place with one giant orgasmic spasm that seemed to go on forever.

That one huge orgasmic climax and the long loving embrace that followed was remembered for years to come by both parties because, sadly, it became the last act of sexual pleasure the two got to enjoy together. The house sale was fully completed a few days later and Mrs Felicity Randell moved across state to her brother’s place almost immediately. She promised to keep in touch with her teenaged lover ... but never did. Despite his best efforts and all the advances being made in the world of electronic communications Brilo never heard from his 36 year old lover again. It seemed like a chapter had closed in her life never to be opened again by saint or sinner alike.

Young Brilo Barnes was of course broken hearted about all this but to his credit he had been quietly preparing himself for it for a month or two now already. Once he knew more clearly how things were going to unfold he decided he would play the man and refuse to become the blubbering wreck that his aching soul was demanding. That indeed was a very strong temptation to resist because it all did unfold as they both knew it would. It all unfolded with the crushing inevitability of a tsunami breaking along a coastal shore and perhaps with the same short term and long term impact.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.