TNWS06 Aunt Felicity - Cover

TNWS06 Aunt Felicity

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 21: Thinking About the Future

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Thinking About the Future - A middle aged man finds himself reflecting back to his teenage years and how he fell in love with an older woman and how he fell in love with Lifestyle Nudism in the process. The story is quite a gentle read without an over abundance of sex but more of a focus on matters of the heart. It has only 14 chapters that are each relatively short that you should get through in an hour or two at the most. The story does have a sequel but that is still only on the Drawing Board at this stage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Aunt   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“So, my sweet young lover, do you think you will come back here again after today?” asked Felicity Randell.

Both Felicity Randell and Brilo Barnes were lying naked on that one large single bed in that small one room cabin at the Shady Lawns Naturist Park. The place seemed almost like home now since that first visit just on six months ago now. Since then they had become regular visitors to the place getting out here at least once a month and perhaps three times a month during the hot summer season.

Brilo used the excuse that he was going down to help Mrs Randell pack her things and get the house ready for sale. This was before she moved over to California to live with her brother and his wife while all the divorce proceedings were being settled. This wasn’t a total fabrication because the young man did indeed help Felicity Randell with just so many chores about the place once her husband and Tad were gone.

In fact it was only just two weeks after their first visit to the Shady Lawns Naturist Park that the two separated. Mr Randell moved into his own apartment across town and Tad went a week later to live with him. Brilo got to see his friend less often after that as it was quite a way to go on a push bike even in this small town and so the friendship sort of petered out as a result. But while his friendship with Tad seemed to be on the decline his relationship with Tad’s mother certainly wasn’t. It was anything but ... and here they were ... lying naked together at a nudist resort thinking about the future.

Before Brilo got a chance to speak the naked woman beside him asked another question. She had just propped her head up on her hand and was looking down at her young lover’s body and asked, “Do you still like having your cock and balls all bald like that? It was fun shaving the hair off that thing a few months back and I think the look really seems to suit you. I think it makes that lovely equipment down there look just so manly and virile ... grrrrrrrrrrrrr...”

The 36 year old woman then bent down and gave that flaccid dick that had just fucked her a few gentle kisses and sucks before letting her lips travel up that body to Brilo’s lips. Brilo pulled the naked woman in close again and in between kisses tried to answer both questions.

“ ... umm ... well ... yer ... it does feel kind of nice having a hairless penis and I know some of the other young girls I’ve met out there seem to like the hairless look too. I’ve noticed one or two of them now shaving up between their own legs just so they can show off their sweet little pussies a whole lot more. Have you seen that redheaded girl in the office? She’s just shaved her pubic hair right off and what a set of pussy lips she’s got. Have you noticed?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.