TNWS06 Aunt Felicity - Cover

TNWS06 Aunt Felicity

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 20: Time to Leave

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Time to Leave - A middle aged man finds himself reflecting back to his teenage years and how he fell in love with an older woman and how he fell in love with Lifestyle Nudism in the process. The story is quite a gentle read without an over abundance of sex but more of a focus on matters of the heart. It has only 14 chapters that are each relatively short that you should get through in an hour or two at the most. The story does have a sequel but that is still only on the Drawing Board at this stage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Aunt   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

For Brilo Barnes that afternoon out at the Shady Lawns Naturist Park really was becoming just so incredible. It felt just so amazing to be able to see other naked people about and to be just as naked as they were amongst them all. It really did also feel just so incredible to be able to see naked girls of all ages wandering about the place and for them to see him just as naked as they were and without anyone thinking anything was wrong.

Brilo also started off feeling quite nervous that he would start sporting a woody again at the sight of all those nude girls about but his fears never really came to anything. In fact in the course of the day he did actually see one or two erections floating about. One belonged to a young man of about 20 years old and another to a middle aged man and neither one seeming to be embarrassed by it at all. Those naked guys just let that thing bounce along in front of them in all its glory as they walked about without anyone seeming to give it the least little thought. From Brilo’s perspective he did actually even start to forget his own nudity in quite a short time and was only reminded of it whenever he saw his reflection in a window as he moved about the place himself.

As the afternoon wore on Brilo and his ‘Aunt’ ended up having the most wonderful time. They swam in the pool and soaked in the sauna and enjoyed the two lovely bush walks together. They even enjoyed two lovely rounds of mini-golf with two delightful young sisters aged 8 and 10. Both girls had been coming to the Shady Lawns Naturist Park for 3 years now with their parents and both naked girls just loved it. They weren’t bothered about their nudity in the least and even hoped that Mr Barefoot would one day be successful in getting nudity allowed out on the streets and around town. They thought it would be just so wonderful to be able to go to school in the nude or to go shopping in the nude. It would be just so great to be able to do anything they liked anywhere they liked without any clothes on at all.

As a result of these conversations with these young nudists Brilo ended up back at the cabin as he was getting ready to leave and reading the little brochure Roy Barefoot had given him earlier on. He had started thinking to himself that it would actually feel pretty awesome to be able to wonder down the street like he was now ... just fully nude and just loving it. Brilo found that Roy’s brochure was actually all about the things people could do to encourage open nudity in the public arena. It also gave brief mention of ways people might also be able to pressure local and national politicians and officials to eventually get public nudism recognized as a legal form of personal expression. Brilo couldn’t see how that would ever happen but he found himself wanting to support these efforts and decided he would put himself on the mailing list to keep up to date with any developments. He also decided he would get one of these new fangled computer things and an ‘email address’. He didn’t really know what an ‘email address’ was as yet but it sounded exciting and a much quicker way to stay up to date than waiting for things to arrive in a ‘real’ mail box.

Eventually, and sadly, it came time to leave the Shady Lawns Naturist Park and for both Brilo and Felicity that time had come all too quickly. Neither one wanted to go but they knew they had to. Slowly they put their clothes back on then returned the cabin key to the lovely, young naked school girl in the admin building at the entrance. She was a slightly heavy set girl with bright red hair and pubic bush to match and breasts that were already very large for her age. She was a delightful young nudist girl all the same and hoped Mrs Randell and her nephew would return soon for another visit to the Shady Lawns Naturist Park. Both said they would and so off they set knowing that they would most definitely return some time soon...

... and they did!

... and so began what became the most wonderful six months of Brilo’s life. This was probably true for Felicity Randell too as things developed between these two new lovers that were just beautiful in all respects.

But...

... eventually it all had to come to an end and...

... six months later it finally did!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.