TNWS06 Aunt Felicity - Cover

TNWS06 Aunt Felicity

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 18: The First Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: The First Time - A middle aged man finds himself reflecting back to his teenage years and how he fell in love with an older woman and how he fell in love with Lifestyle Nudism in the process. The story is quite a gentle read without an over abundance of sex but more of a focus on matters of the heart. It has only 14 chapters that are each relatively short that you should get through in an hour or two at the most. The story does have a sequel but that is still only on the Drawing Board at this stage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Aunt   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Brilo had been gently playing with his dick as his face was busy feeling all that soft pubic hair between Felicity Randell’s legs. He was trying hard to stop his masturbation before he ejaculated but the excitement was just too much. His penis just couldn’t stop pulsing out with pure joy as Brilo just buzzed with the erotic pleasure of finally being alone and naked with the woman of his sexual fantasies.

“Ohhhh ... sorry, sorry, sorry!” bleated out poor Brilo.

“I didn’t mean to do that but I just couldn’t stop. This all just feels sooooo good and you look just so ... so ... beautiful all nude and stuff!”

“Shhh, shhh, shhhhhhh!” whispered Felicity. “It’s OK. Come up here and let’s just cuddle for a minute. If I know anything about young boys then that pecker of yours will be ready to go again in no time at all and then we will see what happens. Now, come up here you gorgeous thing.”

The naked woman then pulled the naked boy back up beside her body without even bothering to clean up the white mess running down her leg. She then just held him tight and he held her tight as they both just kissed each others lips long and hard and ... just as predicted ... Brilo’s dick was soon rock hard again in no time at all.

When Felicity felt that penis swell up again against the bare skin of her stomach she rolled onto her back and spread her legs as wide apart as possible. She then pulled Brilo up on top of her and said, “Now, very gently press that hot rod of yours in to my very hungry pussy and fuck me to death. If it only takes 10 seconds before you spurt again it won’t matter. Just get that thing into my body and fuck me until it does! I’ve been on the pill for ages so don’t worry about anything there - just fuck away as you like!”

Brilo had never fucked a girl before. He was still a virgin. But despite this fact he still knew enough to know how to press his hard penis knob into that soft flesh between this woman’s legs until he found that wet slippery hole called a vagina. When he felt his knob give way between the folds of pussy flesh he pressed in a little more firmly and slowly felt his penis get swallowed up by this naked woman’s lovely warm body.

For Brilo the sensation of his penis getting dragged into that dripping wet vagina was just magic. He could feel his balls tighten up and the skin on his foreskin pulling back tightly under the thrust of his body. This all just made him give one huge shudder of delight. He then lay down gently on top of that naked body under him and kissed the woman again as he pressed his groin hard in between those bare legs.

At one point Brilo’s new lover gave one sudden, violet shudder and one sudden gasp as she quickly climaxed from her own orgasm. This made her legs crush in hard around Brilo’s naked butt cheeks. The pressure on those legs forced the guy to thrust his cock in deeper and harder still as that cock got ready to spurt all over again and hardly anytime after the last spurt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.