TNWS06 Aunt Felicity - Cover

TNWS06 Aunt Felicity

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 17: Brilo’s Little Accident

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Brilo’s Little Accident - A middle aged man finds himself reflecting back to his teenage years and how he fell in love with an older woman and how he fell in love with Lifestyle Nudism in the process. The story is quite a gentle read without an over abundance of sex but more of a focus on matters of the heart. It has only 14 chapters that are each relatively short that you should get through in an hour or two at the most. The story does have a sequel but that is still only on the Drawing Board at this stage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Aunt   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“So, where does the name ‘Brilo’ come from?” asked Felicity Randell.

“Oh ... and I think you might want to shut that door and close that curtain. If I am your Aunt then we don’t want people out there seeing all this going on. They might be pretty liberal minded about some things but probably not incest just yet. Let them think we are just shy and taking our time getting our clothes off.”

Brilo had his arms around Mrs Randell’s topless body with his face pressed firmly into one of her soft round breasts. He had only just removed his shirt and she had only just removed her blouse and bra as they both stood together in this small one room bungalow at the Shady Lawns Naturist Park...

... and for a while they both just stared at each other’s topless body.

Brilo was just so excited at seeing Felicity Randell topless and Felicity was quite excited herself to have such a young man stripping off with her out here at this Nudist Park.

Eventually it was Felicity Randell that made the move to get things moving again. Brilo’s newly acquired ‘Aunt’ then stepped up to the young 14 year old boy who was suddenly looking all nervous and just so unsure of himself. She very gently pulled him tight in to her bare breasts letting his cheek press hard down onto her right nipple.

Brilo was enjoying the softness and the warmth of that breast immensely when he stepped slowly away and closed the door and curtain as instructed. He then turned back to once again looking hungrily at his best friend’s mother’s topless body. Brilo Barnes then asked in all meekness, “Can I kiss ... can I kiss one of your ... one of your breasts? They are ... they are just so ... so ... so beautiful.”

Felicity Randell didn’t respond but just moved her bare breasted body back up to Brilo’s to let the boy plant his soft, tender lips on the soft upper flesh of her left breast. He then moved his face around to kiss the other breast then each nipple then the underside of each breast. Brilo then stepped back again and put one hand up and onto those breasts and ran it all over those soft gentle curves and gently over each pink nipple. He watched in quiet fascination as each nipple squished back into the flesh of each breast under the pressure of his finger.

“Lick them with your tongue if you want to. My titties always like that ... a lot!”

So Brilo did just that. He stuck out his tongue and planted it ever so carefully right on the tip of each nipple. He then let that tongue run around the circle of each areola leaving a small trail of saliva as he went.

“Oh gawd ... oh gawd ... oh gawd. Gawd, that feels good! Just sooooooo good!” murmured Mrs Randell.

The woman then fell backwards onto the one large double bed occupying that small room pulling Brilo down with her. She then pulled his face up to hers and kissed the boy with a wild passion firmly on his young tender lips ... and Brilo responded likewise.

Brilo now found himself lying between the woman’s legs on that bed with her skirt pushed hard up her legs exposing a familiar looking pair of yellow panties.

Brilo laughed when he looked down and saw the woman’s underwear and said “Hey ... I remember those!”

Felicity Randell then responded with, “Awwww ... fuck my yellow panties. Just rip ‘em off and fuck me hard. Gawd ... do I need a good fuck!”

Felicity Randell didn’t actually wait for Brilo to answer but jumped up off the bed and ripped her skirt and panties off with blinding speed. The now naked woman then indicated to Brilo for him to do the same with his clothes. Brilo obeyed and was soon fully naked and falling back down onto that bed on top of ‘Aunt Felicity’. Now there was no clothing to get between his massive erection and the skin of Felicity’s hot naked body.

“Do I need one of those condom thingies?” asked Brilo in all innocence.

“Fuck no. I’ve been on the pill for years so we are safe there. Now get that pecker of yours up where it belongs and fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Then we can go outside and be the naked nephew and the naked aunt we are pretending to be. Won’t that be fun!”

Brilo didn’t answer as he was too busy kissing his ‘Aunt’s’ breasts again then he quickly pulled himself down to her crotch and took a good look at her pubic bush before rubbing his nose into all that hair. He felt every bristle brushing across his nose before he felt a hand pressing his face hard down into that venus mound so that his lips were forced into kissing the woman’s dripping wet vagina.

“Lick it, then suck it, then fuck it, Brilo. Have you got that? Lick it! Suck it! Fuck it!” Felicity murmured and Brilo did his best to comply.

... but not before his little accident!

In the excitement of the moment the young, naked Brilo Barnes accidentally, and very prematurely, ejaculated and shot a load of warm, sticky semen all down the woman’s bare leg.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.