TNWS06 Aunt Felicity - Cover

TNWS06 Aunt Felicity

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 14: Beverley’s Approval

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Beverley’s Approval - A middle aged man finds himself reflecting back to his teenage years and how he fell in love with an older woman and how he fell in love with Lifestyle Nudism in the process. The story is quite a gentle read without an over abundance of sex but more of a focus on matters of the heart. It has only 14 chapters that are each relatively short that you should get through in an hour or two at the most. The story does have a sequel but that is still only on the Drawing Board at this stage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Aunt   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

As soon as Brilo had said, “ ... Let’s get nekkid!” they both got out of the car and entered the admin office to meet the Park’s proprietors...

... a lovely young couple by the name of Mr Roy Barefoot and his wife, Mrs Patsy Barefoot.

As Brilo and Felicity entered the admin office to the Shady Lawns Naturist Park they couldn’t help but notice and chuckle at a little inscription over the door that read...

BAREFOOT BY NAME AND BAREFOOT BY NATURE

For some reason that inscription seemed to put both these new comers at just so much more ease in terms of what they were getting in to. When a young naked woman carrying a baby in her arms came out into the waiting lobby to greet them they felt even better still about the place and began to relax even further into this little afternoon adventure. The lovely young mother introduced herself as Patsy Barefoot and her lovely young daughter as Beverley Barefoot. She then asked Felicity and Brilo to sign a day visitor’s register and pay the princely sum of ten bucks each for the afternoon.

“Wow! That seems very cheap” said Felicity as she signed and handed over twenty dollars. “Somehow I was expecting quite a bit more than that. You have what looks like an amazing facility here from what I’ve read and from what I can see out through those doors there.”

“Oh, we like to keep it on the cheap side of reasonable. It seems to encourage more people to come back for a second visit and then to even become a paid up member for only $150 a year.”

“And does that ten bucks give us access to everything ... like the pool and the sauna room and the mini-golf?”

“Everything!” said Patsy with a big smile. “And we have two lovely bush walks and a fully kitted out kitchen and a TV room and a large games room. I have also assigned you both a small one room cabin for the afternoon just up there behind the TV room. That’s just for newcomers who often feel a little nervous about taking all their clothes off for the very first time in public. I’ll walk you up there and show you around a bit on the way.”

Just then the young naked baby called Beverly reached out to pull at Felicity Randell’s dark hair which had a few strands flying about from the gentle breeze coming in through the open door. The baby then gave a few gurgles and one long ‘gooooo’ then a big one tooth smile at both Felicity and Brilo. The mother responded with, “Well, I think she likes you both. That’s promising. My little girl is a very good judge of character and I think she is giving you guys the thumbs up.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.