TNWS06 Aunt Felicity - Cover

TNWS06 Aunt Felicity

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 13: What a Lot of Skin!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: What a Lot of Skin! - A middle aged man finds himself reflecting back to his teenage years and how he fell in love with an older woman and how he fell in love with Lifestyle Nudism in the process. The story is quite a gentle read without an over abundance of sex but more of a focus on matters of the heart. It has only 14 chapters that are each relatively short that you should get through in an hour or two at the most. The story does have a sequel but that is still only on the Drawing Board at this stage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Aunt   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

As Felicity Randell’s car pulled up to the parking space just by the admin building where they had to sign in and pay for their afternoon visit they were both surprised to see just so many naked people about. The holiday season was still a few weeks off yet and Mrs Randell had hoped to make her visit to the Shady Lawns Naturist Park when it was quite a bit quieter than it appeared to be right now. She had never done anything like this before and didn’t really relish the thought of being seen naked by a huge crowd of people she didn’t know and who would all be naked themselves as well. It also meant that the larger the crowd the bigger the possibility of meeting someone she knew ... another very uncomfortable thought indeed she imagined.

As for Brilo he just looked about quietly and muttered, “Shit, oh dear! What a lot of skin!”

The guy then gave a nervous swallow and said again, “Just so much skin. I never thought it would be like this. Just sooooo much skin!”

Tad’s mom then looked across at Brilo with a real look of concern on her face and said in a low whisper, “We can still turn around and leave. We don’t have to do this if you really don’t want to. I won’t mind. Maybe it was just a stupid idea anyway. What do you say? Shall we split this joint now while we still have a chance?”

Brilo swallowed hard again then looked across at Felicity Randell and thought to himself, “Nar ... fuck it all. I want to see this woman naked again and what a way to do it - surrounded by tons and tons of other naked people. Shit oh dear, I’d have to be mad to pass this opportunity up. I don’t care if I have an erection all afternoon long. I am going to prance around naked with the hottest mom on the planet ... so help me god!”

None of what Brilo was just thinking, however, came out of his mouth. Instead all he said was, “Ummm ... well ... you’ve come this far ... and ... uhh ... well it is hot ... and I for one wouldn’t mind just a quick dip in that swimming pool over there. So ... well ... we could stay for just a little while. I won’t really mind but ... but ... if you really want to go then that will be fine by me as well.”

He then looked at Mrs Randell waiting for her to reply and quietly hoping that she wouldn’t chicken out on what she had tricked him into doing in the first place. A whole minute ticked by before the woman had finally calmed down a bit and, much to Brilo’s relief, decided that...

... yes!

... yes, she would do it!

Felicity Randell would spend the next few hours of the afternoon at a Naturist Park with her own son’s best friend. It was her idea in the first place and it was up to her to carry it through whether there was a million naked people in the place or just one! She had wanted to do something like this for some time now and now was the time to do it. It was NOW or NEVER!

The now excited woman blurted out all these thoughts to Brilo Barnes as he sat next to her in the passenger seat of her car. She then said with a whole new level of energy and enthusiasm, “So come on Mr Brilo Barnes. Let’s get into that office and get ourselves registered and paid up and see what this nudie place has to offer us. And who knows ... maybe we might even be able to walk naked down the street one day. Wouldn’t that be a hoot!”

All Brilo could do at that comment was to shake his young teenage head and say quietly, “Huh! Can’t see that ever happening! There’d be a revolt of some sort I am sure!”

This newly animated woman then clicked open her car door and said, “Well ... are you coming? Are you coming young Master Barnes? Are you coming and are you ready to help this crazy old woman fulfil just one of her crazy old dreams?”

Brilo just couldn’t help laughing and said with real sincerity and total honesty, “You betcha, ma’am. I am with you all the way ... so, let’s get nekkid!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.