TNWS06 Aunt Felicity - Cover

TNWS06 Aunt Felicity

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 11: The Stuff of Dreams

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Stuff of Dreams - A middle aged man finds himself reflecting back to his teenage years and how he fell in love with an older woman and how he fell in love with Lifestyle Nudism in the process. The story is quite a gentle read without an over abundance of sex but more of a focus on matters of the heart. It has only 14 chapters that are each relatively short that you should get through in an hour or two at the most. The story does have a sequel but that is still only on the Drawing Board at this stage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Aunt   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

For nearly a whole year Brilo kept that image of the naked Felicity Randell in the forefront of his sexual fantasies. Each night he could just see so clearly the woman’s bare legs and bare stomach and bare arms and bare shoulders and bare neck. He saw it all just so clearly with all that shower water still dripping down off that bare skin. He could see water drip down over the woman’s bare breasts that were even rounder and sexier than previously imagined. In the middle of each of those breasts he now had a clear image of the woman’s nipples. They were nipples that puffed out quite a lot around the areola sections before forming into two crinkled up nipples with little tiny red dots all over them.

He could also see just so clearly little pimple type things around the edges of those areola rings. He had observed and photographed in minute detail every aspect of those tits with his mental camera as he had also done with her pubic region just down below.

Brilo’s mental camera could now paint a flawless image of every strand of pubic hair he had seen curling out and away from between the woman’s legs. It was a lovely solid patch of pubic hair he had seen that had a much darker patch of hair in the middle where her vaginal slit was. As yet he could only imagine what lay inside that slit but he had great fun trying and spat many a load of semen across his stomach as he did so. He also ejaculated many a wad of semen at just the thought of those bare legs and how they flowed up and around Mrs Randell’s lovely bare hips. It was also just beautiful how all that bare skin just seemed to glow from the light reflecting off the water still drying on it all.

In fact every aspect of the woman’s naked body made him just so sexually aroused. It caused many a wonderful orgasmic climax regardless of which aspect it was he was recreating in his mind’s eye. It was all just so wonderful and was like that for almost a whole year from the date of that first nude encounter. And if Brilo Barnes had been in love with his best friend’s mother before this incident then he was doubly in love with her after it.

Brilo still did return to Tad’s house once he had calmed down a bit and they still did watch TERMINATOR 2 together. However, Brilo never did quite explain anything to Tad about his sudden departure that afternoon. That was apart from lying a bit and saying he suddenly felt a little unwell - which wasn’t totally untrue either.

Felicity Randell, for her part, also never said anything about it to anyone and never mentioned it to Brilo again either - even when they were sometimes alone together again. She realized how sensitive the poor boy felt about the whole incident and had no intention of embarrassing him over it by bringing the subject up. She understood something of a young boy’s developing libido and self esteem and wanted to give young Brilo Barnes as much space as needed to develop into the person he wanted to be. This would be without her interference ... that was until Brilo turned 14. That was when, for Brilo Barnes, things once again took an unexpected turn ... but a truly wonderful one at that!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.