TNWS06 Aunt Felicity - Cover

TNWS06 Aunt Felicity

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 9: Felicity Randell’s Bikini

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Felicity Randell’s Bikini - A middle aged man finds himself reflecting back to his teenage years and how he fell in love with an older woman and how he fell in love with Lifestyle Nudism in the process. The story is quite a gentle read without an over abundance of sex but more of a focus on matters of the heart. It has only 14 chapters that are each relatively short that you should get through in an hour or two at the most. The story does have a sequel but that is still only on the Drawing Board at this stage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Aunt   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

And thus it was that Brilo Barnes found himself at Tad Randell’s place cleaning that swimming pool with the only other person about being the hottest mom on the planet. This state of affairs put a happy little smile on his face as he worked and as Mrs Randell buzzed about the place doing her own thing...

... until...

... until the woman came outside in a rather skimpy bikini. She came out to watch Brilo work as she sipped a glass of lemonade and lounged on one of the sun chairs on the patio. Felicity Randell did offer Brilo a drink but he said he would have one later once the pool was done and just before he started cleaning up the yard.

“OK. That sounds good to me” said Mrs Randell. “And once you are refreshed I will help you tidy up a bit. Can’t let you do all the work all by yourself now - can I!”

“No, Mrs Randell, I guess not” said Brilo with a bit of a laugh.

“Oh, I do wish you would just call me Felicity or just Fel for short. You make me sound like your school teacher and that just won’t do!”

“OK, Mrs Felicity ... urrr ... I mean Randell ... no ... Mrs Randell ... no ... I mean ... aww shucks! I think I will just stick with that ... Mrs Randell. It just sounds proper!”

“All right then. If you insist ... Mrs Randell it stays.”

Brilo looked up at that point to see Felicity Randell standing there in her bikini looking down at her sun lounging chair before settling down into it with her glass of lemonade! And for some reason she just looked that much more seductive and sexier than usual.

Brilo had actually seen the woman in her bikini a number of times already but right now it just seemed different to all those other times. For some reason the way the sun was shining off her oiled up skin and the way some of her tan lines peeped out over the edges of her bikini top and bottoms made her look just so gorgeous. The fact that there was also no one else around at all made the view seem even better in Brilo’s young teenage mind.

Brilo found himself staring hard at the woman’s bikini bottoms with those lovely butt cheeks and legs just popping right out of them along with those curvy lines of her waist and back. Those curvy lines ran on up to a side view of one of Felicity Randell’s lovely round breasts tucked away so deliciously behind those bikini cups.

Brilo could also clearly see a small amount of swelling breast squeezing out the back of one bikini cup and it just gave the poor guy an almost instant stiffy. The bulge in his swimming shorts made him quietly turn away to face the pool but with lots of backward glances as he continued his work.

Once Felicity Randell had settled down herself she had great delight in watching this hansom young shirtless boy work around the edges of that pool. She had watched Brilo over the last 7 years or so grow from a cute little boy to quite a solid looking teenager. Maybe he was still only just 13 years old but he was developing into a very hansom young 13 year old boy indeed. The bikini clad woman thus found herself having some of her own rather ‘naughty thoughts’ as she watched the body of this young boy flex and twist as it worked until the chore was complete.

“Right ... now come and have some lemonade before we finish off the yard together, young man!”

Mrs Randell was now standing up and facing Brilo in all her bikini clad glory and she looked just fantastic and poor Brilo got another boner just looking at her. This was also a boner that his best friend’s mother just couldn’t help but notice.

“Well, looky there! Someone is happy today” she said with a naughty little smile on her face.

But Brilo wasn’t sure if he felt happy at all - even if his swelling penis was saying the complete opposite. His cock might have been happy but the rest of him felt just so totally embarrassed!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.