The Retiree - Cover

The Retiree

Copyright© 2021 by Westside24

Chapter 6

During any given day good things and not-so-good things can happen. This was one of those days Ralph thought. He could say that it was a good day because it started with Trish Simon from the country club phoning him to tell him there was an opening for membership and it was his if he wanted it. He said he did and he would be there later in the day to see her.

The not-so-good part of the day was when Nancy phoned to tell him her father had a stroke and she was leaving to see him and didn’t know when she would be back. He told her to drive safely and to stay in contact with him to let him know how things were going. He was going to miss her but he knew she needed to go.

Ralph did keep his appointment with Trish and saw her later in the day. She had him fill out a form and discussed various functions of the club. She also mentioned that certain members who had expertise in various subjects shared that knowledge by giving a lecture once a year to interested club members. She asked Ralph to give a talk on insurance and he said he would.

Trish then said since he was single she would like at one of their charitable functions to offer a date with Ralph at the silent auction.

“I don’t think I would like to do that as it would make me feel uncomfortable. That is unless the high bidder would be a good-looking lady like you. Since I am older than you that wouldn’t happen.”

“Thank you for the compliment but you should know that I do date and prefer older men.” She had a smile on her face in saying that which had him thinking she was giving him a challenge.

Trish gave him another more detailed tour of the facilities and then upon Ralph’s request directed him to the pro shop.

At the pro shop, he introduced himself as a new club member to Nik Edwards the head golf pro. He asked him to explain how golfing here functioned. Nik did that and then he asked if Ralph was single or married which caused Ralph to question why he was asking that question. Nik explained he was asking that question because it had been requested by some members when he did the tournament pairings to pair singles up with other singles of the opposite sex who were of similar age. Nik said in a way he was playing cupid. Ralph told him to go ahead and do that but laughing said to make sure his female partner was good-looking. Nik joined in the laughing. Ralph signed up for the next golf tournament.

The college class he was taking was interesting. Ralph was learning things he didn’t know and was doing the required reading. He had received an A-grade on the midterm exam.

Nancy was still at her parent’s home and the weekly phone calls they were doing indicated she wasn’t sure when she would be coming back. She had applied for a personal leave of absence from the school which had been granted.

Ralph had played in the golf tournament with three other male members. His score didn’t count since he didn’t have a golf handicap. He needed to post a total of three adjusted scores before a golf index would be issued to him which would give him a course handicap.

He did have a concern in doing the substitute teaching which he was doing on a somewhat regular basis. It wasn’t the students who he seemed to get along with but rather his concern was Marci. When he had lunch with her and her friends she acted normal like nothing had happened that night when she gave him a blow job. While nothing was said about that, he would see her giving him a look that told him that maybe she was looking for more to happen between them. He wasn’t sure that it would be a good idea. No question she had a body that most women would love to have and men would enjoy but there was also a danger that becoming involved with her could affect his life and not for the better.

He thought about how he could protect himself since while Marci was the instigator, she could always tell a story blaming him if having an intimate relationship with her became known. The ways things were going nowadays he would need to be the one to prove his innocence. One thing he did was to learn how to turn on the record feature that was on his iPhone. If that would accomplish anything he didn’t know, but it was something he could do.

With him now being a member of the country club he thought he would use its facilities when he wasn’t busy doing other things. He played a few rounds of golf and posted the adjusted scores to get a golf index which would translate into a golf handicap he would need when he played in the tournaments. Karly Carter, one of the assistant club pros who was a very attractive young lady helped him in adjusting his golf score for posting.

Ralph wasn’t yet sure if he was the country club type but the facilities were nice and so far he didn’t have any complaints. The food served in the restaurant was good and reasonably priced. Trish had given him the date when he was scheduled to give a lecture on insurance.

He had substituted teaching one day and stayed after his last class because a few students had come to him and asked for some extra help. He enjoyed doing this because it gave him a good feeling to help students who wanted to learn.

Leaving the school walking out to the parking lot he could see that most of the cars had left. There were some cars there and one of them was Marci’s. She was standing next to it looking at the left front tire that was flat.

Ralph came up to her and offered to change the tire for her. She thanked him for his offer. It didn’t take him long to change the tire to the donut spare she had in the trunk of her car. She thanked him for doing this and asked him if he would get into her car for a few minutes since there were some things she wanted to talk to him about. The look she had on her face when she made this request gave him some concern. In walking to the passenger side of her car he put his iPhone into record mode.

Taking a seat in the car he heard Marci say, “I would like to thank you for changing the tire. I can thank you like I did when you gave me that lift home and I sucked your cock.”

“Marci, you doing that was your idea and not mine. You can’t do that here as people might see you doing that and you could cost you your job.”

“You could follow me and we could go somewhere where no one would see me doing it. If you don’t already know, I will tell you that I enjoy sucking cock and you have a good size one.”

“Thanks for the offer but I do need to be going. You should drop the tire off for repair on your way home,” and he left her car.

He knew with this recording he had some insurance if he ever needed it regarding Marci. He did have to admit he would have liked her to do what she said since he would enjoy playing with her tits when she did it. Having this recording, however, was more important.

This Sunday there was a golf tournament at the club which he had signed up for. It was what was called a four-person team shamble. He was to ride in his cart with a D. Connelly. It turned out that this was Doris Connelly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.