The Retiree - Cover

The Retiree

Copyright© 2021 by Westside24

Chapter 4

Summer became more interesting when one morning Ralph received a phone call from Nancy.

“What’s up,” he said.

“The teacher who is teaching algebra to our summer school attendees called in sick and I need a sub. Do you want to give it a try?”

This was a surprise but he thought why not? Sooner or later he was going to need to find out if he was comfortable in doing the teaching.

“I’m in, where do I go or who do I see?”

She gave him the necessary info.

On the drive to the school, a few thoughts were running through his mind. For sure, how it would go was one of the thoughts. He also thought that these students being in summer school were not the brightest bulbs in the bunch. He would try his best to teach them and have them understand why they needed to learn.

Ralph walked into a somewhat unruly classroom which didn’t quiet down much when he entered. He took one look at this group then shouted out, “SEATS!”

That caused a hush over the students and they took their seats. Ralph introduced himself telling them that their regular teacher was not available and he was there to help them today and they could address him as teacher or Mr. Foster.

In looking at the lesson plan he said it showed they were given some homework on solving equations. He said he had not seen the answers to this homework so he would do it now to see if he remembered how to solve these problems. Ralph did ask the students if the teacher collected this homework. The responses he received said sometimes the teacher did and sometimes he didn’t. Ralph asked them to exchange their papers with another student to be graded.

He then wrote the equation on the blackboard and verbally explained why he was doing what he was doing or considering doing to solve it. He could see he was getting their attention as he was doing this. Finally, he was done and pointing to his answer he asked how many of the students had the same answer. A majority of the students raised their hand but a small number didn’t. He then put the second equation on the board and did the same method in explaining his reasoning in how he was going about solving it.

For the third equation, he asked if there was a student who wanted to solve this problem by doing it like he had been doing in explaining how they were going about to solve it. About one-half of the class raised their hands. With his pen in hand it came down on the class roster and he asked if that student had raised her hand. She said she had and she came up and solved the problem. He did this one more time.

Since these were problems they had worked on, he changed the format by giving them a new problem he wrote on the board and ask them to solve it at their desk. He then asked for volunteers who wanted to do that at the board. A few hands went up. When this student was explaining what she would do a few students disagreed with her reasoning which caused Ralph to jump in and lead a discussion as to the pros and cons of what she was doing. Eventually, there was an agreement and the problem was solved. This solving of new problems was what went on for the rest of the class.

With a few minutes to go before the class ended Ralph addressed the class. “I hoped you learned something today about solving equations. They are not that difficult to do if you use some logic. Oh yes, these problems we solved today that weren’t your homework were going to be tonight’s homework so you don’t have any homework to do this evening. Have a good day and study hard.”

He was a little surprised to get a few cheers and some applause.

Ralph stopped for a sandwich and did some food shopping before he went home.

Back at home he had put his purchases away and was sipping on a beer. He had just turned on the television when Nancy came in. It looked like she had just come home from school since she was wearing a dress and while she looked business-like she also looked sexy.

‘I am anxious to know how it went with your substitute teaching. So tell me, how did it go?”

“It went okay but in doing it I was having mixed messages or rather thoughts in doing this teaching.”

“What do you mean?”

“It was hard to keep my mind on teaching because that other thought kept running through my mind.”

“What other thought?”

“The thought of how you looked with your dress up over your hips and your panties dangling from one leg with you bending over the back of this couch.”

Nancy was quiet for a few seconds but then she started walking and at the same time lifting her dress up over her hips and pulling down her panties before she bent over the back of the couch.

“You mean like this?”

Her doing that was a little bit of a stunner but Ralph stood and walked to her unbuckling his pants and along with his shorts pushing them down to the floor. His shaft had stiffened and after putting some saliva on it he thrust it into her causing her to moan. He alternated the speed of his hips listening to her telling him how deep he was going and how he was making her feel. When his thumb pressed on her rosebud and entered it, he heard her say quite loudly, “No one has ever!” It wasn’t long after hearing that he made a large deposit in her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.