The Retiree - Cover

The Retiree

Copyright© 2021 by Westside24

Chapter 3

Most of Ralph’s late Sunday afternoon time was spent patting himself on the back for getting the outboard motor running and thinking about Nancy. He did take the boat for a slow spin around the lake noticing the houses along the shore and the large pontoon boat that was docked by a pier. He didn’t see any empty lots as it looked like every lot bordering the lake had a house on it. The large condo building across the road overlooking the lake he could see would give a scenic view of the lake to those owners.

Later that evening, he thought more about using the boat which was sufficient for his needs as he didn’t have any plans to do water skiing, only a little fishing. If he was going to do fishing he was going to do it right. There was a tackle box and a few rods and reels in the garage which he knew were his father’s. Going online he ordered two high back cushion seats, a crank anchor pulley system, and a fish finder. A small car battery in a case he could purchase locally would provide electrical power for this fish finder. He reasoned that if you were going to fish, you wanted to fish where the fish are at.

The next day Ralph stopped by the high school and dropped the application off. Nancy did the livescan, made copies of his college transcript, and along with his check said she would send everything in. She did give him a short tour of the school to include the teacher’s lounge. Her wearing a dress instead of shorts presented a picture of her being a professional businesswoman.

After leaving school Ralph did the drive to the country club. When he inquired about who to see for membership he was directed to Trish Simon the assistant club manager. She was one good-looking lady probably about ten or maybe more years younger than him. That put her in the ballpark with him as far as age was concerned but she could consider Ralph to be too old for her. He did notice she wasn’t wearing a wedding ring.

Trish broke the news to him that there was a waiting list for new members. She explained how the club functioned, the activities and programs as well as the monthly dues. She even gave him a tour of the facilities after which he asked her to put his name on the waiting list. He did have some carnal thoughts about Trish on the drive back home.

After a late lunch, Ralph checked the fishing tackle box and oiled the fishing reels. He also went on YouTube and watched a few videos on how to fish for trout in a lake and not in a stream or river.

For some reason, he wasn’t surprised to hear through his screen door, “Anybody home?”

It was Nancy and she said she thought she would stop by to tell him the livescan came back with no problems and everything had now been sent in. He asked her if he could make her a drink which she accepted.

Nancy said she had been inside his house when it was being rented and was surprised by the work that had been done inside. He could have bragged about doing most of the work except for the wall removal but decided not to do that. Instead, he asked her more questions about the area.

He was tempted to put a move on her since for some reason he didn’t think she would reject him doing that but it could be too soon let alone embarrassing if he was wrong in having that impression. Instead, he thought he would just let it build up to that stage. With that in mind, he asked her if she would like to go out to dinner with him. She said she would and mentioned there was a new restaurant that had just opened up which was giving the Embers restaurant here in town some competition. She agreed to go out to this restaurant with him this Friday.

Even though Ralph had thought to take a break from doing repairs to the house, with nothing to do he went to the Home Depot and purchased electric toggle switches and faceplates to replace all the older flip-type switches that were in the house. Since he was there he also purchased a whole house fan and some wire for its installation.

Replacing the switches and installing the whole house fan was not rocket science but it did take some time to do it.

Ralph was just about ready to go to pick Nancy up when he heard, “Mind if I come in?”

It was Nancy who said she was ready to go and thought by walking over he didn’t need to drive over to pick her up. She looked good in the solid dark blue dress she was wearing that had an interesting V neckline. He told her she looked nice and could see she appreciated hearing him saying that.

This new restaurant that had open, “Redwoods” was a cut above a family-style restaurant. The atmosphere, quality of the food, and prices Ralph thought would make this a very popular place to dine. Over a cocktail, Nancy pointed out also dining there were Dr. Steve Brandle and his wife Valerie who was the CEO of the Wilkinsing office located here in Lake Lancer.

It was an enjoyable time and Ralph had the thought or maybe the hope driving back home that it would be getting more enjoyable. That turned out to be true because when they were back in Ralph’s house and were sitting close to each other on the couch, Ralph asked if he could kiss her.

“I wish you would,” was her response.

They started kissing and in a short time, they were engaged in doing some heavy petting on the couch. His hands started roaming her body and when he cupped her breast he heard her moan. After doing that for some time, his hand then went down and slipped under the hem of her dress. He could sense she was spreading her thighs as to not hinder his hand in its upward progression. They both knew where it was going. His fingers slipped under the leg band of her panties and entered her vagina which he found to be warm and wet.

Nancy who he thought was somewhat direct in her approach proved that to be true. In ending a kiss she looked at him with her passion-filled eyes and said, “Will you please take me to the bed and make love to me. It has been almost a year and I miss making love.”

There was nothing more that needed to be said. He rose and extended his hand to her which she accepted as she rose. Hand in hand they walked to the bedroom. With her back to him, he pulled down the zipper on her dress and unhooked her bra. She stepped out of her clothes and lay on the bed as Ralph was undressing. He dropped his shorts and Nancy in seeing his love shaft saluting her. That caused her to remove her panties and extend her arms to him.

He accepted her invitation and went to her in between her spread legs. She didn’t want any more foreplay because she clasped his shaft and directed it to her moist warm opening. His shaft penetrated her and his hips went into motion.

Nancy was vocal but quietly so. He could hear her saying, “Good..., so good..., I’m cumming.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.