Hairdos and Don'ts - Cover

Hairdos and Don'ts

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Lisa and Raewyn get their hair done, and Lisa is not happy. Raewyn helps soothe the pain. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Lisa and Raewyn had their hair done. Raewyn had hers curled, though it was already curly, and Lisa had hers straightened and cut. “I hate it, hate it, hate it,” Lisa said. “It’s way too short, and without the waves it looks just plain and limp and ... plain.”

“I think it looks nice,” Raewyn said. “Kind of pixie-like, like Twinkerbell.”

“You mean Tinkerbell,” Lisa said.

“Yeah, and anyway it’ll grow out.”

“In years,” Lisa moaned.

“Maybe a shower,” Raewyn suggested, “and then we can blow dry it til it’s fluffy.”

Please Wait while image loads

“It’s even worse,” Lisa lamented after the shower. “It’s not fluffy at all.”

“Maybe you could wear a hat,” Raewyn said. “Did Twinkerbell wear a hat?”

“Tinkerbell!”

“I know. I was just teasing you,” Raewyn said. “And the style does sort of fit you.”

“Fit me? How?”

“Well ... Like your breasts. You have pixie-like breasts.”

“I wish they were fuller. Like yours.”

“Probably next year they will be. So enjoy them while you can.”

“What’s to enjoy about breasts?” Lisa asked.

“Well, when a guy touches them, it feels—sexy.”

“A guy touched your breasts?”

“A few times.”

“And it felt...?”

“Sexy.”

“How did he touch them? Like this?” Lisa’s forefinger stroked Raewyn’s nipple.

Please Wait while image loads

Raewyn’s body flinched.

“Did it hurt?” Lisa asked.

“No. No, it felt good. Do it again.”

Lisa stroked the nipple again, and again Raewyn flinched.

Lisa stroked and circled and stroked, and Raewyn’s nipple jutted.

“Oh god,” Raewyn groaned. “You’re making me wet.”

“Wet?” Lisa asked. “What do you mean wet?”

“In my puss. Like when you touch yourself. I’ll show you.”

Please Wait while image loads

Raewyn’s hand went between Lisa’s legs. Her forefinger slipped between Lisa’s sex lips. “So nice and smooth,” she said. Her finger made small side to side motions and then eased forward. “Smooth and nice except for your clit.”

“My clit?”

“This,” said Raewyn, caressing the clitoris until it was erect. “How’s that feel?”

Lisa moaned.

Raewyn resumed the caresses, then dipped a finger into the well of Lisa’s cunt. “So wet and slippery,” Raewyn said. She withdrew her finger and anointed Lisa’s nipple with the moisture. Lisa’s nipple erected immediately, and a moment later Raewyn captured the jutting nipple between her lips and sucked, while one hand toyed with Lisa’s clitoris and another squeezed her ass.

“Oh god ohgod ohgod,” Lisa sang and then she succumbed to orgasm.

Please Wait while image loads

“It was like flying,” she said to Raewyn after.”

“See! Like Twinkerbell.”

“Yes, like Twinkerbell,” Lisa conceded. “But I still hate my hair. And now it’s your turn to be the innocent newbie and I get to fingerfuck you.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.