Emma - Holiday Girl - Cover

Emma - Holiday Girl

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 2: Valentine’s Day

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Valentine’s Day - Young girl meets Santa and then all of his friends

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   School   Magic   Incest   Father   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Emma heard a noise and opened her eyes. She didn’t see anyone but now she couldn’t go back to sleep, fuck. As she laid there and looked at the ceiling, she remembered Christmas eve. Why did that memory come to her suddenly? Did she really dream about getting fucked by Santa on her couch? First, when did Santa start fucking young girls and what made her think of that? That wasn’t in any Christmas story she had ever heard. If you could even wrap your head around that then you had to wonder, why Santa was so rough? He not only fucked her in her dream, but he fucked her hard. She originally had trouble figuring out the taste of peppermint in her mouth and the cum between her legs. She had eventually convinced herself that it was indeed a dream. The juice between her legs was just her being excited after a dream like that. And his cock tasting like peppermint? Well, that was just weird, she obviously had eaten a candy and forgot.

She was having fun again at school after the Christmas break. January rocked as her and her gang continued to rule the freshman class. That little wierdo Franklin will remember her for a long time after she embarrassed him in the hallway today. His little cock was almost poking out of his shorts after she accidentally showed him her panties and then stuck his hand on her boob. He was almost shaking and thank God Tammy recorded it. They laughed so hard whenever they watched it.

Poor Mr. Thomas looked like he was going to have a heart attack today. Her shirt looked normal as she approached his desk but when she bent over to ask him a question it fell open and showed him her cute boobs in her yellow lace bra. His eyes almost popped out of his head. They laughed about that too. It was turning out to be a great year.

Tomorrow was Valentine’s Day, and she was hoping Sam would send her flowers. She sighed when she thought of him. He was cute, and she was teasing the fuck out of him. He wanted to fuck her so bad, but she was not letting him anywhere near her pussy until he was the starting quarterback.

“So sad.” She heard a voice and sat up in bed.

There was a man standing in her doorway. He was dressed weird, he looked like he was wearing a diaper. His skin was dark but not black. He was built well. Emma noticed he had some sort of leather strap across his bare chest. He was holding something and when he lifted it, she realized it was a bow. She saw him pull an arrow and then point the bow at her. What the fuck? Another fucking strange dream?

“Who the fuck are you and why are you in my room?” She said but she heard no sound.

The man didn’t say anything and then she heard the bow and felt something hit her hard in the stomach. She was slammed back onto the bed and an arrow was sticking out of her belly. The shock wore off in seconds and then the intense pain hit her, and she groaned. She tried to pull it out, but it would not move. She felt something wet, looked at her hands and they were covered in blood. She looked up to see the man walking over to her and she screamed a silent scream.

“Yeah, he said you were a screamer.” He said and he grabbed the arrow.

She felt him push it deeper into her stomach. It hurt bad, and he laughed. She screamed again but she heard no sound come out of her mouth.

“Sorry babe didn’t want to hear that whiny voice. How does this feel, I am sure it hurts like a mother fucker?” He said and moved the arrow around. She grabbed the arrow and screamed silently.

“It hurts but all the important stuff is ok in there, just needed you to focus and he said you were quite the evil bitch and that you may be a little stubborn.” He said and twisted the arrow again, she squirmed with the pain.

She looked at him through her tears as he moved her guts around with the arrow. She felt the sheets under her were getting wet, she figured it was her blood.

“You ready to focus now, sweetheart?” the man said and she nodded. He waved his hand and she heard herself breathing.

“Why are you hurting me?” She said.

“That’s a great question. Because it is fun, and I can. I love hurting cruel little bitches.” He said and moved the arrow around again.

“Ow, fuck, that hurts. Stop it. I don’t understand.” She said and felt her blood on her hands and tummy.

“Too bad, you’re not even blonde. Ok, I will use small words so your little mind can understand. You are not a nice girl. Santa tried to help show you the error of your ways, but you decided it was a dream and continued your path to evil. Now, I am here for a refresher lesson.” The man said, moving the arrow around and watching her pretty face twist with the pain.

“Who are you?” She said.

“You are not a very bright one, are you. I am Cupid, but I am not here for love tonight. No, this arrow is designed to inflict as much pain as possible without doing permanent damage. Is it working?” He asked and moved the arrow some more.

“Yes, it hurts a lot.” She said.

“Good, that will help you to stay focused. Now, he also said you were a hot little number so let’s see.” He said and reached down and yanked her pajama top up, her young boobs popping out in the open and blood splashing on her face.

“Yes, these are very nice. How old are you again?” He said as he rubbed on her boobs.

“14.” She said and he saw her face twist again with the pain.

“Shit, you are 14 and you have tits like this? No wonder you are not so bright, all of your energies are wrapped up in these.” He said and continued to rub on her boobs, pinching her nipples as well.

“I am going to enjoy this.” He said and pushed the arrow down some more.

She looked at it and only 6 or so inches were sticking out of her stomach. He must have driven it into her bed. She felt him grab her hair and pull her towards him. Her body spun like a wheel on the arrow and her head was hanging off the side of her bed now. She looked up at him and he was smiling an evil smile. She saw him pull on his diaper thing and it fell. A huge cock flopped out and landed on her face.

“Now that is a pretty sight.” He said as he looked down at the young girl with his cock across her face.

“Please.” She said.

“Please what, baby?” he said and slapped her face with his cock.

“Please stop, it hurts.” She said.

“Yeah, I am sure it does but sometimes pain is all you evil bitches seem to understand.” He said.

“No, I am sorry, I will be good.” She said.

“Yeah, I am sure you will. He also said you were a big liar. You have been as far from good as possible sweetheart. You have been downright cruel at times. Do you think Franklin enjoyed himself today as you embarrassed the poor boy in the hallway? He will not recover from that for a while.” He said and rubbed his cock all over the cute face.

“I am sorry. Please stop.” She said.

“Yeah, I am sorry too. Sorry my cock isn’t 18 inches long, that would get your attention, I am sure.” He said and pushed his hard cock into her mouth.

She tried to keep him out, but she could not keep her mouth closed and breathe with how much her stomach hurt. She felt him push into her and continue. He drove his cock into her throat, and she felt his balls hit her in the face. She was struggling again to breathe. She remembered now that Santa had done this to her as well. She pushed on his thighs to try and get him out, but he was like iron. She looked up at him and he was still smiling.

“This is nice, you do have a sweet mouth and you are even prettier with a big cock in your face. You should use this as your school picture.” He said and she felt her lungs struggling.

“Having trouble sweetie? Wouldn’t that be sad if you choked to death on cock?” He said and waved to her as her eyes lost focus and then everything went black.

Her eyes snapped open when she felt the cold water hit her. He was pouring ice water over her. She moved her head to get away from the water and he poured it on her chest, soaking her pajamas and her sheets. He put down the pitcher and then shoved his cock back into her throat.

“Now, no more passing out. I like to see you struggle.” He said and grabbed her hair.

He was now pushing his cock in and out of her young mouth. She was able to breathe between strokes as she felt him moving in and out of her throat, his balls slapping her face when he bottomed out.

Her mouth was very nice, Santa said she was good, especially after he got rid of her gag reflex. He would have to buy the big guy a beer for that one. He already owed him for letting him in on this hot little number. He felt himself getting close and he pulled out of her throat. He fired the first load into her mouth and then blasted a load over those cute tits. He had one more good load and hit her between the eyes.

He pulled away and saw her struggling with the mouthful of cum. He could tell she was trying to get rid of it but was unable to and he laughed.

“Baby, the only way you are getting rid of that is to swallow, sorry about that.” He said and chuckled.

He saw her look up at him and he saw her close her eyes and swallow. He saw her throat contract as his cum slid into her belly.

“That’s better. It is always good to swallow, you must do that a lot for your boyfriends, right?” He said and laughed.

“No.” She said.

“Really, so you are just teasing them. Kind of like you tease all those teachers. You are quite good at it I have to say. All my buddies love to sit around and watch you, you have quite the reputation.” He said.

“I am sorry, I will stop.” She said.

“You know, didn’t you say that to the last guy that fucked your face? How long did it take for you to forget about that little promise? Wait, it was about 5 hours until you tortured your little brother and then pranced around in front of your father the rest of the day, bouncing these little puppies.” He said and squeezed her boobs again. She screamed with the pain but the cock in her throat stopped any sound from escaping.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.