Dominating the Teacher - Cover

Dominating the Teacher

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young teacher foolishly leaves her laptop where a pupil can access it. The young man hacks her files and finds something he can use to blackmail her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   DomSub   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First  

When I got to my class they were all waiting, sitting at their desks and chatting excitedly, especially Adam. He obviously couldn’t wait to tell his mates how he had found me asleep with my panties on show.

‘Was it a good dream, Miss?’ Adam’s friend John asked, bursting out laughing, quickly joined by some others.

I blushed, wondering what he meant, fearing I had said something while asleep.

‘Adam said you were moaning, just like his mum does when she’s doing it with his dad.’ John added, giggling like an idiot, the whole class now joining in.

‘That’s enough, yes I did fall asleep under the tree and no, I wasn’t moaning, I was dreaming of falling over and hurting myself. Now, let’s get on shall we.’ I lied, knowing they probably wouldn’t buy that.

‘It’s ok, Miss, we understand. When you fell you must have caught your dress on something, that’s why it was around your waist.’ He continued, enjoying my discomfort, thinking he was so clever.

‘Yes ... well ... just get your books out and forget about my dreams.’ I told them, blushing again, trying to sound firm but feeling anything but. I was actually feeling frustrated, my body wanted an orgasm and there was nothing I could about it. Adam and John were in front of me, staring at my thighs, obviously trying to get another look at my panties, especially John, who hadn’t seen them yet.

This was becoming ridiculous, every class now, all the boys wanting me and trying their best to see my body, I was finding it more and more difficult to concentrate. And the thing was, it was getting me excited and my body liked it, no matter how hard I fought against it. Fourteen-year-old boys were probably the worst, all they thought about was sex, sex and more sex and me flaunting myself like this only made them worse, I knew that and that’s why it was pointless getting angry with them.

John then knocked a tennis ball off his desk, watching as it rolled to my feet. Whether it was deliberate or accidental I’m not sure but it was now next to my shoe. I looked at John and put my foot on it, deciding what to do next. He looked at me with apprehension but also excitement, he was hoping he might get a treat out of this.

I could either bend down and get it or ask him to get it, either of which would give him what he wanted. Unless I just kicked it back to him, leaving him disappointed. Adam was also watching me, as were some others. That damn shiver was back, sending sexual chills down my spine, heaping even more arousal on my already saturated body. If he got it, he would almost certainly look up my dress and the others would see that, giving them the opportunity to do something equally naughty. And If i knelt and picked it up, he would get a nice look at my tits, as would a few others in the front.

So, I did nothing. I stood there with my foot on the ball and carried on. I read a few pages and then stopped, the ball still at my feet. I had to go to the board and write some grammar examples, so I kicked the ball to the board and followed it, putting my foot back on it as I wrote. I did this all lesson, playing with the ball and teasing John, enjoying watching him as he grew more frustrated. When the bell went I was sitting at my desk, the ball on the floor still, under my shoe.

Adam and John came to me and asked for the ball back, waiting for the rest of the class to go, looking a little less hopeful.

‘Pick it up then, it’s yours after all.’ I told them.

They looked surprised, looking at each other before making a move, both then kneeling as I pushed it toward them, my leg stretching out and giving them a glimpse of my panties. John put his hand on the ball and put it in his bag, his eyes sill on my panties. I stood and begun wiping the board.

‘See you boys tomorrow, be good now.’ I said, smiling to myself.

‘Yes, Miss, thank you for the ball.’ John sighed, sounding very happy.

My next class was due in five minutes, probably not enough time to get to the bathroom, make myself cum and get back here, mores the pity, I thought, squeezing my thighs together, enjoying the delicious feeling this gave me. God, I was so fucking horny and now I had another class of horny young boys. I slid my fingers inside my panties, my lips swollen and sensitive, making me gasp as I pushed one inside me.

My desk hid me from any onlookers as I slowly fingered myself, knowing I couldn’t do this for long but oh so wanting too. I could smell my arousal, it was strong, too strong, God, I thought, If i could smell it so will others. I had stop, pulling my wet finger out of my panties and bringing it to my mouth, cleaning it with my tongue, enjoying the taste.

I couldn’t even remember who the next class was, my mind and body more interested in sexual relief than academia. I had to get my bag and look, trying to concentrate and forget my silliness. As I was fumbling through my bag the first boy came In, followed by another and then another. Fuck, it was Peter’s class, how could I not remember that?

Then I remembered it was a rehearsal class, they were putting on a play at Christmas and we were starting the rehearsals today. The manuscripts were in the cupboard and I should have put them all out, God, I was really out if it today. Peter came to the front, smiling at me, his cock in my mouth suddenly flashing in my head. We looked at each other and both remembered it, him pushing his tongue into the side of his mouth, making as if a cock was in it, the meaning very clear.

‘I’ll just get the books, I forgot, sorry, I’m having a blond day.’ I giggled, trying to cheer myself up.

‘Plenty on your mind, huh?’ Peter chirped, his tongue doing it again.

I smiled and went to the cupboard, all the manuscripts where I put them. I turned to call someone to help but Peter was already there, just behind me.

‘I’ll help, Miss. After all, you did help me out yesterday. Oh, I love that dress, your tits look amazing.’ He said, quietly and confidently.

I gave him the books and said nothing, wishing I hadn’t fallen asleep, again, under that tree and dreamt of him, the arrogant little bastard.

‘I want more and I don’t care about Tommy, you better not tell him, or else.’ He threatened, taking the books and going.

My heart was racing, he wasn’t going to let me off the hook, he had tasted something nice and wouldn’t give it up without a fight. I turned and went back to my desk, there was a lot to get through and I had to be professional. Luckily Peter didn’t have a big part, he wasn’t in it until halfway through and then got killed, perfect, I thought.

For first rehearsal it went quite well, despite all the obvious comments and staring at my tits, which was made worse when I had to show a Tony Brady how I wanted him to do a scene. In the end I had to stop it, he was only interested in being as close to my tits as he could be. Peter spent the whole time staring at me, winking and sucking his finger.

When the bell went, I knew Peter would hang around, he was so obvious. But he wasn’t the only one, others wanted to see me and discuss the play, or at least that’s what they said. Five boys stayed and began asking me silly questions, not one of them genuine, it was almost funny. All of them hovering, looking at my tits, trying to get me to bend over or move in a way that would help their cause.

‘Ok ok, that’s enough questions, save them all for next week, just remember your lines, now go, go!’ I told them, sitting down, pretending to be exhausted.

They all looked down at me, disappointed, now looking at my thighs as I pushed my legs out.

‘Go, go, your mum’s will be worried.’ I laughed, waving my arms at them.

When the last one closed the door I sighed, closing my eyes and leaning back, glad to be on my own. After a few seconds I heard a noise and opened my eyes, it was Peter. He had snuck back in, looking determined as he approached me.

‘Let’s go to the shed, I’ll meet you there in five minutes.’ Came his demand.

I remembered my dream, again, and how his cock tasted yesterday, he was so persistent, I thought, looking at his young face.

‘We can’t, sorry. Yesterday was a mistake and I can’t do it again, please understand.’ I asked, hoping he would realise how dangerous this was.

‘But you liked it, you know you did, you told me, remember?’ He sniggered.

I was blushing now, I remember telling him and I meant it but today was different, I told myself.

‘I was ... uh ... not myself, Peter, please don’t do this.’ I pleaded.

‘You’re doing it not me, look at how you’re dressed and how you’ve been flaunting yourself, you love it, Miss.’ He answered, making the obvious point.

What could I say, he was right but he didn’t know I was being blackmailed, he just knew I was acting like a tart.

‘what do you want then?’ I asked, feeling trapped.

‘You, I want you. I want to fuck you.’ He simply said.

My heart was racing, his words were shocking but expected. This twelve-year-old wanted to fuck me and I had led him on, it was my own fault.

‘It’s too busy now, everyone is leaving school or playing sports on the fields, they will all see me and wonder what I’m doing in the woods, I can’t go there.’ I told him, my heart still racing.

He knew I was right, I could tell, he was thinking of an alternative but struggling.

‘Fuck.’ He cried, looking angry.

I felt sorry for him now, he was all excited and now nothing, he would have to go home and wank. I opened my legs and pulled up my dress, smiling up at him, showing him my panties. I then put my fingers down them and starting touching myself, saying: ‘Here, take this home with you, remember it when you’re playing with yourself.’

He stared at me as I fingered my pussy, his face full of excitement and his cock bulging in his pants.

‘Pull them down, I wanna see properly.’

I stopped and pulled them down, to my ankles, opening my thighs and showing him my wet, puffy pussy. My fingers went back to pleasuring myself, quiet moans escaping my mouth. This was lovely, having this young boy watching me as I masturbated, his eyes full of desire for me.

‘You do like it, see, look at you.’ He said.

‘Mm-hmm.’ I moaned, feeling as orgasm fast approaching.

‘Are you cumming?’ He gasped, eyes wide.

‘Mm-hmm.’ I sighed.

‘That’s not fair.’ He quickly added.

‘Mm-hmm.’ I responded, looking into his eyes, my body shaking with pure lust knowing this was so taboo.

The desk was hiding me from the door, plus he was standing in front of me as I cum, the most wonderful feeling consuming me as I moaned loudly, not caring about anything but my own pleasure.

‘Oh my god.’ He chuckled, astounded by my actions, not believing a teacher could act this way.

The beautiful serenity of my orgasm left me speechless, I just sat there smiling, my fingers glistening with my juices. Peter knelt and took my panties, stuffing them in his pocket. He then reached out and touched my pussy, slowly running his fingers through my blood engorged lips, making me moan with delight.

‘I want to fuck you, Miss, I have to.’ He begged.

‘Mm-hmm.’ I whimpered, still in the glow of my orgasm.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.