Dominating the Teacher - Cover

Dominating the Teacher

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young teacher foolishly leaves her laptop where a pupil can access it. The young man hacks her files and finds something he can use to blackmail her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   DomSub   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First  

‘I want to fuck you as well, lie down.’ He suddenly said.

‘No, we can’t, I have to get back to my class. If I don’t the head will come looking for me and we’ll get caught. You’ll get excluded and I’ll lose my job, we have to go.’ I told him, pleading, hoping to make him to see sense.

He thought for a second then nodded, agreeing with me but adding: ‘Tomorrow I’m gonna fuck you, here at dinner time, be here or else.’

I dressed quickly, not answering him, hoping he wouldn’t make me promise. He left first, going the long way around and leaving me to across the field. I ran as fast as I could, I was already fifteen minutes late and knew I would have to explain myself. It was Mr Rhodes taking my class, an elderly teacher and a real sweetheart, who had a soft spot for me.

‘I’m sorry, Edward, I was trying to find a pupil in that little wooded area and completely lost track of the time. I think the kids were playing a prank on me, little shits.’ I told him, laughing and gently touching his arm.

He smiled sympathetically and told me to forget it, adding he would sort it out with the office. He was so nice I felt guilty lying to him but I had no real choice. He left me to my class, telling me I owed him a coffee, winking as he shut the door.

I really struggled for the rest of the day; all the brats having heard of my tits out earlier and all trying to get me to take my jacket off. It was a real battle trying to control them, I had to use all my mental strength to hold it together, so happy when the last bell went.

I didn’t hang around or go to the staffroom, I just went to my car and drove home, relieved I was still in one piece. Sandy was so happy to see me, jumping around and licking me all over. I took him out and give him a good run before returning and showering, my sweaty body in desperate need of cleaning. He was barking to be let in when I got out of the shower but I waited until I was dressed before letting him in, I knew what he wanted and didn’t have the strength to fight him as well.

We cuddled on the sofa and ate some Bolognese, Sandy with his own bowl of course. It was just as well I put jeans on, he was sniffing my crotch at every opportunity and pawing at me, telling me he wanted me as well. About eight pm Tommy sent his email.

‘Linda, I know I told you earlier but I wanted to say it again, you were so sexy today, everybody thought so, they all wanted to fuck you right there in the classroom. Your master is very pleased with you but now you must show real commitment to me. As it’s still lovely and warm, tomorrow you will wear one of those sexy summer dresses you wore during the summer, like the one at the rodeo in July. It must be well above the knee and buttoned from the front, with at least two buttons undone. You must also give the boys a nice look at the white panties you’ll be wearing, you can do this however you like, I’ll leave that up to you. Obviously no bra again and you must lean down a few times, to the geeks, and give them a treat, poor chaps never get a treat. And keep your phone on, I’ll be texting you throughout the day. Please confirm your agreement.’

‘Bastard, you fucking bastard.’ I shouted at the computer.

I had never worn a dress like that to school, it was a ridiculous order. I began typing, telling him I wouldn’t do it, asking for something else. When I looked at what I wrote it said: ‘Yes master, I will obey’. I pressed the send button and cuddled Sandy, telling him I loved him more than anything.

The next morning, I stood in front of my mirror looking at my reflection. The floral summer dress on my body looking lovely, if I was going on a picnic with my lover that is, but I wasn’t. I was going to teach a bunch of horny boys who already wanted to fuck my brains out and this just gives them the green light. ‘Fuck, fuck, fuck,’ I cried.

Although my nipples were hard, obviously, at least the floral pattern kind of hid them, a little, but not my thighs. No, they could easily be seen, well, most of them. The dress was well above my knee, above mid-thigh, even and looked really sexy, as though I were trying to attract attention, which I wasn’t.

I walked about my room, watching in the mirror, looking to see the best way of avoiding flashing too much, coming to the conclusion I was fighting a losing battle. No matter how I walked my tits wobbled obviously and my upper thighs could be seen every time I changed direction, the dress seemed determined to expose them, it was like a wind was blowing continually underneath me. When I sat it rode up almost to my panties, white as ordered, and only needed a slight movement to flaunt them completely.

When I undone the top two buttons, it was already quite low, my tits were nicely on display, not as bad as yesterday but still obvious. I looked on last time before leaving, hoping it would look better but sadly it wasn’t. I accepted for what It was, again, knowing I had little choice but to make the best of it.

When I arrived at school i checked my phone, half expecting a text from my master giving fresh instructions to humiliate me. But there was none, for now. Sue was just arriving also, getting out of her car the same time as me, her eyes widening as she looked me over.

‘Linda, my god, look at you, you look delicious. Is there a party this morning?’ She laughed, winking at me.

At least she wasn’t disgusted, that was a relief. ‘No, I just thought it would be nice to dress as though summer was going to last forever. Is it too much?’ I asked, trying to sound as though I was just being carefree.

‘Well, a little. The boys will certainly appreciate it but you’ll have to be careful, you know what some of them are like, dirty little fuckers.’ She answered, giggling and lifting my dress at the back to expose my panties.

‘Sue! Stop that, you’re as bad as the men.’ I laughed, pulling away from her.

‘God, I wish I had you’re figure, I’d flaunt it as well but after two kids it wouldn’t be fair on anyone to show them this.’ She sobbed, holding her tummy.

‘Awww, stop it, Sue. You are just as sexy.’ I lied.

‘Shut up, liar or I’ll lift that dress again, this time in the hall.’ She said, making another grab for me.

We both ran a little, giggling, before reaching the gates. Sue was puffing as we entered the school, promising to start Pilates again. I pretended to choke, laughing at her silly suggestion and running up the stairs to the staffroom, leaving her behind, still puffing.

Mr Rhodes was in the staffroom, drinking his morning coffee. He looked up and smiled, his eyes showing their appreciation of my attire.

‘Morning Edward, and thanks again for yesterday, I owe you.’ I told him, letting him enjoy his look, twirling a little to give him a better view.

‘Anytime, Linda, I’m here if you need me.’ He said, his meaning obvious.

Sue then joined us, still puffing and glaring at me. ‘I’ll get you bitch.’ She giggled, sitting down and ordering her coffee.

I obliged and poured her a big mug, handing it to her and giving Edward another good look at my legs. I checked my mail box and the notice board before pouring myself a coffee, sitting next to Sue, my dress riding all the way up my thighs. Sue looked down at them and then at me, her hand pulling at my hem to try and cover some flesh.

‘Jesus, Linda, you had better not let the head see you dressed like this, he’ll have a heart attack, poor man.’

She was right, if I moved at all my panties could be seen, I couldn’t sit in the staffroom like this.

‘I better go to class before he comes in, I have things to do anyway. I’ll see you later.’ I told her, standing and leaving the room, Edwards eyes on me the whole time.

Classes weren’t due to start for another thirty minutes so I had plenty of time to get ready, prepare myself for the inevitable battle. There were a few kids about and all of them had a good look at me as I passed them, one even brave enough to whistle, though not brave enough to stay when I quickly turned on him.

I began to feel scared now, soon I would be in front of them, all of them wanting me and trying to look at my body, doing anything to make me show them. And Peter, who was expecting to fuck me today, how was I going to avoid that, Jesus, I thought, opening my class door and stepping in.

I was feeling all anxious, breathing heavy and my heart was racing. I had to sit down, try and compose myself, close my eyes and think of Sandy, my beautiful boy. It worked; I began to feel more relaxed, my boy coming to my rescue.

Then the door opened, it was Peter and my anxiety instantly returned. He was smiling as he approached, I stood, not wanting to be at a disadvantage.

‘I couldn’t stop thinking about yesterday, the way you looked and sucked my cock, it was so fucking sexy, Miss.’ He said, reaching out and stroking my tits.

‘Peter, this has to stop, now go back out and go to your class, please.’

He ignored me, his fingers touching me through my dress, pinching my nipples. I moved back, swatting at his hand.

‘I said no, now go, I mean it.’ I told him, now behind my desk.

Before he could advance any further the door opened, it was Tommy.

‘Get the fuck out of here and if I ever see you bothering her again I’ll punch your head in, now fuck off.’ Tommy told him, calmly but very menacingly.

Peter left immediately, knowing not to mess with Tommy.

‘Thank you but I could have handled him.’ I said, unconvincingly.

Tommy laughed, walking nearer, looking me over and smiling. ‘Lovely, you really are sexy and I love the dress.’

I felt myself blushing, feeling like a little girl getting praise from her daddy. I fiddled with my hair, it was down today instead of in a pony tail, unsure of how to respond to him.

‘You should leave your hair like that all the time, it adds to your natural beauty, makes you even more alluring.’ He added, taking another step closer.

He was talking like a man, so eloquent and confident, as if he had done this a thousand times. A shiver went down my spine, he was so cool and in charge, it was both infuriating and appealing. He was now just in front of me, looking me in the eye.

‘Lift your dress, show me your panties.’ He ordered.

I quickly looked at the door then back at him, his eyes boring into me. My hand went to my dress and lifted it, his eyes dropping and looking at my white, cotton panties.

‘Mmm, sexy, good girl. Are you wet?’ He asked, so cool still.

‘No.’ I answered.

‘Put a finger in there and show me and when we’re alone you will call me sir.’

‘I’d rather not, please don’t ask me to do that.’ I pleaded.

‘Ok, we’re done, you had your chance. I’ll just leave these on all the desks.’ He said, still very calm, opening his bag and getting a bunch of photos.

He then began putting one on each desk. I quickly grabbed one and gasped in shock. It was a photo of me on a bed, naked and fingering myself. My face was as clear as it could be, there was no mistaking me for anyone else.

‘No, no, I’m sorry sir, please give me another chance.’ I begged, picking them up as he placed them down.

‘Why should I believe you?’ He asked, stopping for a second.

I lifted my dress and put my fingers down my panties, inserting one into me and bringing it back out, showing him.

‘Would you say that was wet?’ He asked.

‘Yes sir, very wet.’ I answered, blushing.

‘If I give you another chance, am I going to regret it?’ He wanted to know.

‘No sir, please, I’ll be good.’ I whispered; my humiliation almost complete.

‘But you need punishing for your bad behaviour, don’t you?’ He asked, smiling.

‘Yes sir.’

‘Bend over your desk and lift your dress.’ He ordered, his expression so calm.

I gulped hard, looking at the door again, knowing anyone could come in. But I did it, I turned and bent over my desk, reaching behind me and lifting my dress, waiting for my punishment. Tommy stood behind me, making me wait as he looked down at my bum. Eventually he pulled my panties down, just below my bum.

I was going to be spanked by a fourteen year old in my own classroom over my own desk, it couldn’t get any worse, I was certain. He then spanked me, really hard, six times with his hand. Every one landing on my cheeks, making me cry out.

‘Ok, get up now and say thank you.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.