Dominating the Teacher - Cover

Dominating the Teacher

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young teacher foolishly leaves her laptop where a pupil can access it. The young man hacks her files and finds something he can use to blackmail her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   DomSub   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First  

I just managed to do my buttons up before running out of the room, totally shocked by what had just happened. Peter had actually played with my tits, caressed them and fondled them like a lover would. My god, what am I’m going to do? I screamed, in my head, hurrying to the staffroom, desperate for a safe place.

When I got there, it was quite empty, only six others, all sitting and eating from their lunch boxes. They all smiled when they saw me and asked after my mother, happy to see me back. Taking my bag i went to the toilet, I was dying for a pee and wanted to freshen up, splash some cold water on my face and spray some deodorant on. My panties were soaking as I pulled them down, I knew they would be but I wasn’t expecting my pussy lips to be so swollen and sensitive, I was like a bitch in heat, ready for the first dog to breed her.

As I peed, I touched myself, I had to give my body something, it was begging for attention, I had no choice. Playing with my clit as I peed felt so good, I even peed on my hand, rubbing it all over my pussy. I was soon cumming, biting my lip in an effort to control my cries of ecstasy, my mind full of images of Tommy and Peter touching me and making me take my clothes off.

I slumped to the floor, my skirt around my waist and my panties around my ankles, I was a complete mess but boy did I feel better for cumming like that. Thank god no one had come in while I was fingering myself, if they could just hold off until I cleaned myself up I would be very grateful, I giggled. What else could I do but laugh; cry? There was no point, it wouldn’t help, I just had to deal with whatever come from this.

I wrapped my panties in some paper towels and threw them in the bin, they were just too wet to wear and I couldn’t carry them back to the staffroom. Taking a huge risk, I kept my skirt up and washed myself with cold water, using the tap water and more paper towels, praying no one would enter. Luckily, they didn’t and I had time to wash my face and redo my make-up, I felt so much better as returned to the staffroom.

Mr Paulson was there waiting for me when I got back, looking a little annoyed. My heart jumped when I saw him coming to me, thinking I was in trouble, hoping no one had seen me with Peter.

‘Linda, you are on yard duty, did you not see the roster?’ He asked, pointing to the list on the wall.

‘God, sorry, I didn’t. My head has been all over the place since I got back. I’ll go now, sorry.’ I told him, putting on my little girl lost face.

He looked at me and smiled, regretting his tone and saying: ‘No, it’s fine, of course, I forgot. I’m sorry for being abrupt.

I smiled back and left, heading out to the fields and yard, grateful I could get away from my colleagues and not have to look at them knowing what I had done. As soon as I stepped outside, I could feel the warm breeze on my naked pussy, giving me a little shudder. There were kids everywhere, running around and having fun, being silly and just enjoying themselves, as they should.

Being on yard duty just meant keeping an eye on things, not letting them do anything too stupid, like kill each other. I walked around looking for Tommy, not that I wanted to talk to him but just to know where he was, keep an eye on him. It really was warm but I dare not take my jacket off, not with all these boys about. I headed for the shade of the big old tree on the field, hoping I could sit out the hour without anyone bothering me.

I sat against the huge trunk and watched all the kids, keeping my legs very tight together. It was so relaxing my eyes began to feel really heavy, closing slowly as I drifted off, dreaming of Sandy and Champion for some reason.

‘Miss, Miss wake up. Dinner time is over, everyone is back in class.’

I opened my eyes and saw he was right, the whole place was empty except for us. I looked to the voice and saw young Peter, he was kneeling next to me smiling, a very mischievous smile. As I regained my senses, I noticed my jacket was open and almost off my shoulders, along with my open shirt. My position meant we could not be seen from the main building and Peter had probably taken advantage of this, opening my shirt so he could look at me, again.

‘Peter! Did you ... uh ... why am I ... oh god, Peter.’ I spluttered, still feeling very groggy, looking at my exposed breasts.

My lack of effort to cover myself gave him the excuse he needed to start molesting me again. His hands covering my tits and squeezing. When I tried to stop him he slapped my hand away, saying in a very aggressive tone: ‘No, do not move, I fucking mean it.’

I was shocked by this behaviour, not moving as ordered, just looking at him, thinking what I should do. He began twisting my nipple, smiling as I gasped in pain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.