Dominating the Teacher - Cover

Dominating the Teacher

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young teacher foolishly leaves her laptop where a pupil can access it. The young man hacks her files and finds something he can use to blackmail her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   DomSub   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First  

Hi, my name is Linda and I’m a school teacher. I’m twenty four years old and single. I teach high school, pupils from eleven up to eighteen. Until recently, my job was really wonderful, just what I always hoped it would be, the perfect job.

You see, I always loved teaching and knew it was what I wanted to do since I was twelve or thirteen. Miss Dewer, my old teacher, was the one who showed me the joys of bringing knowledge and understanding to children. She was just so nice and could make any subject interesting and easy to understand. She always had time for me and never ever raised her voice. I loved her dearly and wanted to be her, she was my idol and i would have done anything she wanted, though nothing inappropriate ever happened.

When I graduated University with my teaching degree, she was the first to congratulate me, sending me a lovely bouquet of flowers with a lovely note. I was just sorry she was so far away and couldn’t be here. But I did send lots of photos and a promise that I would come visit soon.

Once I graduated, I found a school and moved to Colorada. The school was quite rural but still had two hundred pupils, a mix of boys and girls. Although I was very nervous, the other teachers were really nice and I soon settled in, even the kids weren’t too bad. It became my home and after two years I bought a lovely house on a great plot of land, some twenty acres in all. It took me a few months to get it the way I wanted but once i did I loved the place, it was going to be my forever home, I even got a horse and a dog.

Before I go on, I should tell you a little about my appearance and my character. To begin with, I’m very attractive with an athletic body. My hair is long and dark, past my shoulders. My eyes are blue and my skin is kind of olive, which I love. I’m 5ft 6” with good size breasts, well, quite big actually and a perfect bum, oh, and I have very sensitive nipples, much to my regret. Anything will make them hard and long, even two people kissing on the TV, it’s so embarrassing at times, especially if I’m not wearing a bra or a thin one.

I like sex, with both men and women and am willing to try most things, I do have a kinky side but can usually control it. I’m also quite submissive, I like it when my partner takes control, even when I initially fight against it. A couple of times, when I was at Uni, it got out of hand and I even had to call Daddy once, much to my shame. God, he was so angry and, well, that’s another story, I’ll tell it later, maybe.

I’ve always enjoyed attention, especially once my body developed. The way men looked at me, and some women, really made me feel good about myself. I used to be so shy and suddenly I was this young girl that people liked to look at and talk to, it was liberating, in a way. My natural shyness was still there but I would now allow myself the pleasure of being desired. On many occasions I would act up just to get this attention, even going so far as to flaunt my young body.

Even when I started teaching full time, I still had this inside me but knew I had to be the paragon of virtue in this small town. The town was lovely and so were the people but it was very conservative, or at least it seemed so, and I acted accordingly, keeping myself to myself and concentrating fully on my students and my career.

It was hard, there was no denying it, I missed sex and masturbating continually just didn’t do it, I wanted another human involved in the act. The first year was really hard, I only had sex with another person once, when I went home for Christmas. It was an old flame; he had just split up with someone and was only too happy to have rebound sex.

The second year was slightly easier, my body seemed to be getting used to abstinence. It wasn’t until the third year that things went all wrong and led me to where I was now: Fucked. My mum was suddenly taken ill and I had to go home straight away, my dad was so worried and I couldn’t let him face it on his own. This left me in a dilemma, I needed someone to care for Sandy, my dog, and Champion my horse. Champion just needed to be checked daily, he was fine in his field but I wanted someone to look in on him. But Sandy needed feeding and taking out, as well as company. He was young and loved people and didn’t like being left for too long.

I asked Sue and Pauline, fellow teachers, but they both had families and couldn’t guarantee they could get there every day. The nearest kennel was a hundred miles away so that was out of the question. I began panicking, thinking I would have to leave him outside in the barn or something. It was then that young Tommy Brown came to my rescue. He had heard me talking to Sue, Miss Truss, in the classroom and had offered his help.

Tommy was in my class and only lived a mile from my place, his folks ran a beef herd and he was very used to animals. He offered to come to mine and look after Sandy and make sure Champion was ok, no matter how long I was away. I spoke to his parents and they were fine with him coming to mine a couple of times a day while I was away.

I promised them I would be back in a week, not really sure if I could keep that promise but just so grateful to Tommy. Although he was only fourteen, he had always had a confidence about him that I liked and he was always polite, never any trouble. My plane was leaving that night and I had very little time to organize things, I packed in a rush and ran out to the taxi leaving a note for Tommy and a key under the mat.

When I reached the airport, I realised I had forgotten my laptop. What a klutz, I thought, angry that I couldn’t access my work stuff and keep up with my lesson plans. I was away for five days, Mummy recovering from her surgery really well and being given the all-clear. She came home and Daddy employed a nurse to help him for the next few weeks, leaving me free to go back to school.

Tommy had done a great job and Sandy and Champion were both well. I phoned Tommy’s parents to let them know I was back and thank them again. Also, I asked them to tell Tommy I had gotten him a small present for his kindness. We chatted for a few minutes before hanging up.

I was really tired from my journey and just wanted to eat and go to sleep. I cooked something quick in the microwave and collapsed on the on the sofa. My laptop was where I left it, on the table, so I picked it up and opened it. As I took a bite of my food, expecting it to take a few seconds to boot up, I was surprised to see it already on and a video paused. I felt a knot in my tummy and began to feel sick, I pressed play praying it wasn’t what I thought it was.

But it was. I watched as I came into view, dancing sexily, disrobing slowly until I was naked, my body in full view. I then began caressing myself, my long hard nipples the object of my attention. Emma then walked into view, dressed in a suit, her short hair making her look very masculine. I stopped touching myself and looked at Emma with fear, I had been caught playing with myself and would now be punished.

I had met Emma while I was in Denver during the summer. She was married but liked to fool around, especially with younger women, she was forty. She also liked to take control and dominate her lovers, something I was only too happy to go along with. The rest of the video showed her spanking me and then making me do all sorts of things she commanded, even posing at the window while people were walking by. It went on for about an hour, the sex was amazing and we had arranged to meet again in November.

I stopped the video and checked the rest of my laptop, remembering I had other things on here that would embarrass me as well. Yes, it was all her, sexy photos and emails, plus another video of me masturbating here on this sofa, which I was going to send to Emma, as ordered. I began to cry, knowing It must have been Tommy and also realising he probably downloaded it all or sent it to his computer. He deliberately left the video playing, he wants me to know he knows. But why? Did he intend to humiliate me or blackmail me? God, this was so bad, my life here could be over.

I was angry as well; the little bastard had violated my trust and was now taunting me, having fun at my expense. Call the police, my head said, wanting him to be punished, even prosecuted. But I knew I couldn’t, the shame and embarrassment that would surely follow would be too much, I wasn’t strong enough, I never had been.

Just as I was about to close the laptop, my email pinged. I clicked on it and gasped, there was one of my photos, me naked with a dildo in my pussy and obviously having fun. With the photo was a message, it read: ‘ Dear Linda, as you are now aware I have all your sordid little secrets, you dirty little slut. From now on I own you, you will do whatever I tell you to do without hesitation and you will also call me sir. If you do not agree to my terms I will start sending photos and videos to all your friends and family, plus the school board. You have one hour to say yes.’

I just stared at it, not believing what I had read, he couldn’t be serious, could he? I checked the email address but it was obviously a secret account, probably just set up and untraceable. I cried some more, angry and scared, not knowing what I could do about this. My phone then pinged and it was a text, from a number I didn’t recognise. I opened it with a sinking feeling, fearing another photo. And it was, me naked again, outside in the woods behind my house.

I showered and went to bed, determined not to say yes, hoping he was bluffing with his threats. If I gave into him, my life would be his and god knows what he would want. Sleep never really came, I tossed and turned all night, my head full of the worst-case scenarios. When dawn eventually arrived I got up, glad it was a Saturday and no school. I immediately checked my emails and saw one from him, it was sent last night an hour after his ultimatum.

I opened it, my heart racing. It simply said: ‘You were warned. Check your sent emails.’

I went to sent emails, quickly, my heart still racing. The only sent email was from last night and it was to Daddy. The bastard, of course, he can send emails from my account. I clicked on it and nearly died, there was a photo of me topless, a close up of my tits showing my nipples hard and long and me smiling provocatively. Emma had taken it on my phone.

‘No no no!’ I shouted, grabbing my phone and ringing Daddy.

He answered it almost straight away, surprising me, given it was so early.

‘Hello, everything alright, Linda?’ He asked, concern in his voice.

‘Yes, it’s just that someone has hacked my email account and has sent embarrassing things to a few of my contacts, and you are one of them. Please delete the email from last night and if you get anymore just ignore them, I have to get a new email address.’ I gushed, all in one breath.

‘Oh ok, hang on a sec.’ He answered, a bit surprised.

‘Daddy, Daddy, just delete it. Daddy, are you there?’ I quickly asked but got no response.

Oh god, he’s gone to look, I thought, still shouting after him.

‘Linda! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?’ He chuckled, enjoying my embarrassment.

‘Jesus, Daddy, I told you to delete it.’

‘I know but I was intrigued, who took that?’ He asked, still chuckling.

‘I did but that’s not the point, please just delete anymore emails from this account. I’ll ring you when I get a new one, ok?’

‘Ok but you do look good, I look forward to the next one.’ He teased.

‘I’m going, I love you and give Mummy a kiss.’ I said, putting the phone down.

It was lucky it was sent to Daddy; Tommy obviously wasn’t aware of my relationship with Daddy and was hoping it would cause me real embarrassment, but it didn’t. Daddy has seen me naked plenty of times, even recently, but it was still a close call. God, what if he had sent it to the school or another teacher, I thought.

I emailed him, saying: ‘Please Tommy, stop this now and delete everything you have of mine. If you don’t, I will go to the police and you will be excluded from school.’

It was still early so I wasn’t really expecting an answer straight away. I made some coffee and let Sandy out, trying to relax a little and think of a way out of this if he didn’t do as I asked, knowing he probably wouldn’t.

I should have known he’d be up early, living on a farm. My email pinged ten minutes after I sent mine. I read it already knowing what his answer would be. It said: ‘Linda, if that’s your final decision then so be it. I will start sending the photos and videos one by one, to all the people in your contact list plus a few more. The first will be sent five minutes after you receive this email, a juicy photo to your colleague Sue, Miss Truss.’

I started to panic, I couldn’t let him do this, it would be impossible for me to stay here if he did. I started typing: ‘Ok Tommy, you win. Please don’t send anything.’ I sent it hoping i wasn’t too late, knowing I was sealing my own fate.

The bastard made me wait fifteen minutes, obviously enjoying my discomfort. His reply said: ‘Good decision, Linda. But I will send a photo to someone every time you fail to call me sir from now on. Now relax, I will send instructions soon. Please confirm your acceptance again.’

I hated him, the little shit, making me call him sir. But I did, I sent him another email thanking him and calling him sir. I then went upstairs for a shower, looking at myself in the mirror first, thinking of all those photos he had and the videos, imagining how many times he had looked at them, probably masturbating to them, cumming countless times. My nipples were hard as I gazed at them, I took one and twisted it, gasping with shock at how good it felt, I hated them too.

I spent all day waiting for his next email, almost being sick every time my computer pinged. But he didn’t send one, he was showing me just how much he had me under his command, toying with me, making me a nervous wreck. Sunday wasn’t much better, no matter what I did I couldn’t stop thinking of what he was going to make me do, not knowing what would be too much and force me to go to the authorities, it was agony.

By six pm I was almost ready to send him an email telling him to go fuck himself, but I didn’t, I was too much of a coward. I showered again and went down to watch some tv, staying naked as it was very warm and humid. As I lay on the sofa, looking out my window, I imagined the little bastard hiding in my barn and watching me, wanking himself silly. A shiver suddenly went through me, for a second I liked the idea of him out there, enjoying my body, wishing he was in here touching me.

I stood and went to the window, looking around my yard, knowing if anyone was out there, they could see all of me. I stayed there for ages, hating that I felt ok with that but still not moving. My computer pinged again, bringing me out of my daydream. This time it was him. I clicked on it and began reading.

‘Linda, tomorrow you must come to school wearing a nice white blouse or shirt with no bra underneath. You must stay like this all day. Confirm your agreement.’

Oh god, here we go, I thought, he wants to humiliate me. I knew exactly what would happen tomorrow, my nipples would be hard all day and everyone would know I wasn’t wearing a bra, it would be so embarrassing, I just wanted to die.

I began typing back, defeated by this little shit. ‘Yes sir.’ Was all I wrote, not wanting to give him any extra. I tried to imagine what my colleagues would think when they saw me, how they would react, would they say something or just accept my new dress sense. I was scared they might even pull me into the heads office and ask me what the fuck was going on. ‘Fuck.’ I shouted, making Sandy jump.

He came to me for a cuddle, worried about me, he could sense something was wrong. His fur felt nice against my skin, warm and comforting. I wrapped my leg around his body and pulled him to me, my nipples enjoying the friction. He licked me, on my neck, his long tongue stroking under my chin and down to my collar bone. It felt so nice I let him continue, I needed some love and Sandy was only too happy to give it.

‘Mmmmm, good boy, Mummy loves you.’ I purred, his tongue now just above my tits.

I pulled away to give him access to my breasts, not really understanding what I was doing, just knowing it made me feel good. When he scraped his long, leathery tongue over my hard and aching nipples I let out a loud moan, pushing my tits into his mouth, amazed by how good this felt.

‘Oh god, boy, where have you been all my life, that is wonderful, don’t stop.’ I pleaded; my back arched as Sandy licked me with incredible enthusiasm.

I couldn’t understand what was happening, I had never done anything like this before but I was so turned on and I couldn’t stop myself. When he moved down my tummy to my pussy, I automatically opened my thighs, wanting his tongue inside me, I was so fed up with my life and this was helping me forget it.

He sniffed me first, obviously liking my pussy scent as he then began licking me, his amazing tongue pressing hard against my swollen lips, bringing another gasp of happiness from me. I opened as wide as I could, wanting more of him. He obliged by going in deeper than any tongue had ever gone before, I cried out in ecstasy, holding his head as he devoured me. The feeling was unbelievable, he was so deep inside me I could feel him at my cervix.

‘Oh god, yes ... yes ... please... ‘I begged, totally out of control now.

Then it hit me, like a freight train, the most wonderful orgasm ever. It happened so fast, without warning, taking over my body as it washed over me. I began gurgling and whimpering, making noises unheard before, I had absolutely no control of my body as Sandy licked even harder. I simply closed my eyes and let it all happen, luxuriating in this new found nirvana.

I was floating on a sea of ecstasy, unaware of anything else around me other than Sandy’s tongue, my new instrument of pleasure. I’m not sure what happened but I suddenly fell off the sofa, my phone ringing in the background, Sandy stopping his oral onslaught.

‘Oh Sandy, you devil, what was that?’ I asked, crawling on all fours to my phone.

It was Daddy, as I pressed answer, Sandy suddenly jumped on my back, his front legs gripping me tightly. ‘Hello darling, I just wanted to check on you. Is everything alright?’ Daddy asked.

Sandy was trying to fuck me, his cock banging against my bum, spraying me with his seed. I somehow managed to twist away, falling on my back, looking up at Sandy’s cock just above me.

‘Hello, hello, you there Linda?’ Daddy called out.

For a moment I was mesmerised by Sandy’s cock, it was huge and still spraying his seed, some of it landing on my face and lips. I opened my mouth to say something to Daddy but before I could say anything I got a jet of Sandy’s cum on my tongue. I froze, more of it hitting my face, running down my cheeks to my lips. I was in a state of shock, Sandy was actually cumming on my face and I wasn’t moving, in fact I opened a little wider, letting more in.

‘Linda! Linda! Answer me.’ Daddy was now shouting.

I snapped out of it, rolling away from Sandy and picking up the phone. ‘Yes Daddy, I’m fine, sorry. It was Sandy jumping around and trying to fight me.’ I quickly answered, the strange but not unpleasant taste in my mouth making me swallow.

‘Good, ok then. I was just a bit worried after that photo came, but as long as you’re, ok?’

I could taste Sandy’s seed on my tongue, it was kind of metallic, different but not gross: ‘I’m fine, honestly, don’t worry, it’s just some hacker playing silly games, I’ll sort it. If you get any more photos, please tell me.’ I told him, pushing Sandy away with my foot.

‘Maybe I won’t, I’ll just keep them for myself.’ He chuckled.

‘Daddy, stop it.’ I scolded, getting to my feet in an effort to escape Sandy.

‘Ok ok, we’ll talk soon, love you.’

‘Love you, too.’

‘Sandy.’ I shouted, running up the stairs, him chasing.

I managed to get to the bathroom, laughing at him as I closed the door, turning the shower on and getting in. I needed another one, I was all sweaty and covered in dog slobber. As the water cascaded down on me, I thought of what just happened, trying to rationalise it and justify it but I couldn’t. The more I thought about it, the more I knew it was wrong, so very wrong. ‘God, Linda,’ I said out loud, what the fuck is wrong with you?’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.