1+1 Means Double The Fun! - Cover

1+1 Means Double The Fun!

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Erotica Sex Story: Becky and Lisa had been best friends for years and now were roommates. One day Lisa brought home a surprise for Becky from work...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   .

Please Wait while image loads

Becky and Lisa had been best friends ever since Lisa’s family moved into the neighborhood when they were just little girls. Becky was the first friend Lisa had made back then and they only grew closer as the years went by.

The two played dolls and house together, studied together in school, double-dated when they got older, and were roommates in college. When Becky got married, Lisa was her maid of honor and when she got divorced four years later, Lisa was there with a shoulder to cry on.

With no place to go after the divorce, Lisa asked Becky to move in with her and now they were roommates again, sharing a two-bedroom apartment in town. The girls were very close friends and would do anything for each other.

Besides the apartment, the two girls shared other things as well such as clothing, the car, and more recently, they began sharing their “toys” as well. The girls were not true lesbians since they both also had men friends that they enjoy playing with. However, when the guys weren’t around Becky and Lisa were not above making their own fun together!

One day Becky was home making dinner and doing that morning’s breakfast dishes when Lisa came home from work. She was a waitress at Ethel’s Family Restaurant. Becky heard the car pull into the driveway and saw Lisa get out through the small window above the sink.

When Lisa came in, Becky greeted her happily with a hug and a peck on the cheek “Hi honey, how was work today?” Becky chimed in her typical sweet sing-song voice.

“It was fine, nothing spectacular but I did pretty good on tips today,” Lisa said.

That’s when Becky noticed the bag that Lisa had brought in with her. “What is the bag?” she asked. She reached for it and Lisa pulled it back from her.

“Uh-uh, Not till after dinner!” Lisa said with a playful grin.

“That’s not fair! Just let me peek, please?” Becky asked again.

“My, my, we are an eager beaver, aren’t we?” Lisa chuckled.

“You know my beaver is always eager for you darling!” Becky said, giving Lisa a long, passionate kiss on the lips. Becky parted her lips and Lisa accepted the invitation, allowing her tongue out to meet Becky’s. Lisa’s hand found its way to Becky’s pert young breast and Becky moaned into her roommate’s mouth and she felt Lisa groping her.

Becky finally broke the kiss. “Well, dinner will be ready in a few minutes. Why don’t you go change clothes and I will finish up in here,” Becky panted.

“Okay, but we are going to continue this after dinner!” Lisa said.

“Oh absolutely! You better believe I want to continue this!” Becky said. She turned to head towards the kitchen and Lisa swatted her ass playfully. Becky squealed and scampered into the kitchen while Lisa went in to change clothes.

Lisa went into her room and got her house clothes out – a pair of comfortable worn jeans and a white cami top short enough that it showed her navel. Lisa had a pierced navel with a sparkling ruby – her birthstone – that dangled invitingly.

As she undressed, she noticed that Becky’s earlier favor had gotten her a little more excited than she thought – Lisa had developed a good-sized wet spot in her panties. She smiled as she changed them, bringing the soiled garment to her nose and breathing in her own musky aroma. She loved the smell of her sex, not as much as she loved Becky’s but she enjoyed the scent of her excitement as well.

Lisa finished changing and went back out into the kitchen to see if Becky needed any help. But Becky was just finishing setting the food on the table. “Yum, you made fried chicken, my favorite!” Lisa said excitedly.

“Well I know you like my fried chicken and we hadn’t had it for a while,” Becky said.

“I may just have to show my gratitude later on,” Lisa said with a playful wink.

“Well hell, if I knew that I would have made it sooner! Who knew that fried chicken made you horny!” Becky giggled.

“Oh honey, it’s not the chicken it’s the service, believe me!” Lisa said. “The restaurant has fried chicken too, but it doesn’t have a hot little slut like you serving it!”

“Oh I don’t know ... you work there, don’t you?” Becky giggled. The girls kissed for a couple of moments before they got to the meal.

After they had finished eating and the table was cleared and the dishes were in the sink soaking, the girls went into the living room and sat on the sofa together. Becky, being a year and a half younger than Lisa, laid her head in her older roommate’s lap while Lisa stroked her hair.

“Mmm that feels nice,” Becky purred as her best friend caressed and played with her soft brown hair. Both girls had brown hair down to the middle of their backs. As children, the girls looked so much alike that at times their parents mistook them for each other, a peculiarly humorous occurrence to the girls. Now grownup, however, there were a few differences.

Becky and Lisa were practically the same height, but Becky wasn’t as well-developed as her older girlfriend. While Becky had a very pleasing 32-24-34 figure in her own respect, her small B cup breasts were an item she wished she could change. She envied Lisa’s fuller 36-26-38 figure and especially her C cup breasts, often telling her that they were her best feature and definite man-bait!

Becky closed her eyes and luxuriated in the feeling of her girlfriends’ fingers running through her hair. Lisa looked down at the young girl in her lap and smiled ... she was so young and so pretty but she was also very much a sexual creature and Lisa loved it when the two of them played together just as much as Becky did.

Just thinking about Becky’s tight little body and the way her pussy always gave up such sweet juices when she ate her out. Lisa began feeling that delightful tingle in her own pussy and with a mischievous little smirk she ran a hand down to her hip and began sliding it slowly up her belly.

Becky had been wearing her white cheerleader-type short shorts and a loose-fitting gray tank top and now Lisa was running her hand up underneath that gray tank top. She noticed at dinner that Becky was most likely not wearing a bra, she usually didn’t when she was home.

Becky always complained that she didn’t like the damn things. “Why should I wear a bra ... with these little titties it’s not like I need one!” she whined. But Lisa loved her ‘little titties’ and was pleased to find out her hunch was right. As her hand gently brushed over her small breasts Becky moaned softly, adjusting her position so Lisa could reach her a little better.

She is such a little sex slut! Lisa thought, smiling.

Lisa lightly pinched and pulled her nipple feeling it harden and stand erect at her prompting. But Lisa’s toying had stirred Becky and she sat up, sliding closer to her girlfriend. Becky looked into Lisa’s eyes and Lisa returned her gaze.

Without words being exchanged between them, the two girls began making out on the sofa, kissing and letting their tongues play with each other and their hands roamed over each other’s bodies. Becky’s hands found Lisa’s breasts almost immediately and she rubbed and caressed them as Lisa kissed her neck and throat.

Lisa knew one of Becky’s “hotspots” was the side of her neck right where it meets her shoulder and she homed in on it, listening for the telltale moan as she aroused the younger girl’s passion. But Becky wasn’t going to be outdone so easily as her hand dropped down between Lisa’s spread legs and deftly unfastened her jeans and slipped her hand down the front of her pants to find an already damp pussy.

Lisa gasped as Becky’s hand found what it was searching for and her fingertips found Lisa’s clit. Becky pressed her advantage and pushed Lisa gently back onto the couch and climbed above her.

She pushed Lisa’s cami top up and over her breasts, quickly pouncing on the newly exposed globes and fastening her mouth over one thick nipple. Lisa was the one moaning now as Becky began chewing and sucking and licking the sensitive nub. With her other hand, she made sure Lisa’s other breast didn’t get lonesome and she mauled the creamy tender flesh and pinched and tugged at the nipple.

Lisa put one hand behind Becky’s head while feeding her tit to the hungry girl with the other Becky had put one knee between Lisa’s legs and Lisa locked her legs around it and began humping Becky’s leg, trying to rub her eager pussy on Becky’s leg.

Feeling what Lisa was doing, she lowered herself down onto Lisa and straddled her legs trying to do the same thing. They rubbed up and down on each other, both trying to quench the fire burning in their pussies, while Becky continued feasting on Lisa’s aching nipples.

The girl’s moans and whimpers and gasps grew became urgent and impassioned as the lust grew out of their control. their grinding got more desperate as each found that it wasn’t helping their condition. Panting, they tried anything their lust-fogged minds could think of to ease this intense need that was threatening to consume them.

Finally and close to near-panic, Becky got up off Lisa. “Let’s go to the bedroom where we can have more room!” she panted. Lisa hopped up off the sofa and they practically raced to Lisa’s bedroom because it was the bigger of the two. Lisa’s room was where they usually played and often slept together. Becky had her room where her clothes were kept and she slept there most of the time, but Lisa’s room was their playhouse.

Since Becky was already on her feet, she got a bit of a head start and beat Lisa to her room. Both girls arrived topless, having left their tops along the way someplace. They crashed together in a rather abrupt hug, kissing again, each wanting to completely devour the other.

Their frantic need made any gentleness a secondary thought at best. As they kissed in their frenzied way, they fumbled at taking each other’s pants off both trying to strip the other as fast as humanly possible. With Lisa’s jeans already unfastened, Becky jerked them down in one swift motion and then ripped her panties off in the next leaving Lisa still working on relieving her girlfriend of her clothes.

But Lisa wasn’t far behind and once Becky was naked too, Lisa hefted her up onto the bed, crashing down onto her back and giggling hysterically. Lisa pounced on Becky this time, throwing her legs apart and positioning herself right at the apex of Becky’s long lean legs.

“I’ve been waiting for this all day baby,” Lisa said as she hovered over Becky’s dripping pussy. She fingered the glistening lips and pulled them apart to peer into her pink wet hole.

“Oh God, I’ve been needing this ... please hurry up and eat me! Eat my pussy lover, please!” Becky cried.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.