Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 76: Another friend arrives

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 76: Another friend arrives - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

Cassie followed the man down the hall. She was naked again, no surprise, but her hands were tied behind her back, and it felt like something was around her neck. She saw the leash the man was holding and panicked. She stopped, and the man stopped walking when the leash got tight. He turned around, and Cassie didn’t recognize him. She screamed at him.

“Where the fuck am I, and who are you?” Cassie saw him frown and then walk towards her.

Cassie squealed when he grabbed her neck, and she definitely felt something around her neck now other than his hand. He drove her head towards the wall, and she saw a huge bolt with some sort of metal clip hanging off it. The man pushed her head against the wall, and she heard a click. He let go of her neck, and she tried to pull away, but she couldn’t get her head away from the wall. She heard strange language and turned her head slightly to look at him.

“Blöde amerikanische Fotze.” The man stepped back and Cassie saw he had something long and thin in his hand.

She screamed when the pain exploded across her ass. It was sharp and felt like fire, and then he hit her again. She screamed and twisted her body so that her ass was against the wall, the cool tile giving her a small amount of relief. She was breathing hard and bouncing on her bare feet. The man was smiling and holding the thin stick.

“Oh, du willst, dass ich deine fetten Titten schlage.” The man said and swung the stick.

Cassie tried to scream but it came out more like a gurgle when the stick ripped across her tender breasts. Her nipples lit up with pain, and she twisted back around quickly. The man laughed and then whipped her across the ass again. She closed her eyes and tried to focus, but the pain was too intense. He hit her again, and she cried out and felt the tears explode out of her eyes. He grabbed her hair and turned her face towards him. She saw his angry eyes as he screamed at her.

“Dumme amerikanische Schlampe, wirst du dich jetzt benehmen?” Cassie looked at the man and had no idea what he was saying. She could tell it was a question, and she nodded, hoping he wanted a positive answer.

“Gut. Victor sagte, du würdest Ärger machen, aber es macht mir nichts aus, diesen tollen Arsch zu verprügeln.” The man was not screaming anymore but he rubbed his hand over her sore butt. Cassie relaxed and then he hit her again with the stick. She screamed and he laughed.

He waited a minute until she settled down and unhooked her from the wall. He snapped the leash once; she got the idea and followed him. Her ass was burning, and every step she took made the pain flare up. She tried to focus on her breathing and followed the man down the hall.

The hall was long, and they eventually turned a corner. He stopped at a large black door. He pushed a button, and the door slid open slowly. There was another man standing there and he smiled. Cassie flinched when the new man grabbed her right breast and squeezed. His hand was rough and rugged, and she whimpered. The latest man chuckled and looked at the first man.

“Schöne große Titten. Ich kann es kaum erwarten, diese zu besiegen. Ich sehe, du hast angefangen.”

The first man laughed. “Ja, ich habe sie noch mehr verprügelt. Sie ist ein Hitzkopf, aber ihr Arsch verträgt den Rohrstock gut.” He spun her around and the second man whistled.

Cassie felt a hand touch her ass and then rub it. “Du hast recht, mein Freund. Ich habe gehört, dass sie den Schwanz genauso gut verträgt wie den Rohrstock.”

The first man laughed. “Dieser ist berühmt. Sie nimmt Schwänze wie eine Meisterin in alle drei Löcher. Victor hat versprochen, dass wir bald ihre Reize probieren werden.”

Cassie felt the leash snap, and she followed the first man. The second man popped her on the butt before she walked away; she moaned as the pain flared. They walked a short distance, and she saw a lady sitting behind a desk who looked up and smiled. It was Christine, and Cassie remembered the many times Christine’s expert tongue was between her legs in Victor’s office. Cassie started to say something, and Christine put her finger over her lips and shook her head. The man yanked the leash; she realized that she had stopped walking.

Two doors opened slowly in front of them, and the man pulled her into the room. A man was sitting behind a large desk, his head down, reading some papers. Cassie’s heart froze as she saw Victor look up. He smiled, and the man pulled Cassie to the front of the desk.

“Cassie girl, long time no see.” Victor chuckled.

“Not long enough.” Cassie said and Victor threw back his head and laughed.

“God, I missed you.”

“I didn’t miss you, not one fucking tiny bit.” Cassie felt her anger rising.

Victor’s smile faded, and he stood up. She saw his eyes move up and down her body. The man turned her around, and she knew Victor was looking at her beaten ass.

“Gertrund, hat dir die Fotze Ärger gemacht?” Cassie heard Victor’s voice and spun around. Victor was smiling and looking at the man.

“Winzige Chefin, aber ihr Arsch liebt den Rohrstock.” The man answered and Cassie looked back at Victor.

“Surprised I can speak German, Cassie?”

Cassie looked at the man and back at Victor.

Victor laughed, “It’s interesting; when I heard you were found, I racked my brain about how I could keep that sassy mouth from infecting my men again. I thought about gagging you and even having your tongue cut out, but that would rob me of some of your wonderful comments. Then, a solution hit me; it was very simple. I assumed, of course, that you were not fluent in German, but my men do not understand English at all, so you are powerless against them.”

“I’m so proud of you Victor, but it’s sad that you are so scared of a small teenage girl.”

Victor chuckled. “There’s that sass I love so much.” Victor paused and looked down at her sore butt. “Cassie girl, Gertrund here says you misbehaved a little. How did you like the cane on your pretty little ass?”

“It was lovely, I’m happy that you found guys who could beat on bound and helpless little girls.” Cassie felt the rising anger as the words flew out of her mouth.

“Be very careful, princess. These men are not afraid to beat anyone, tied up or not.”

“Fuck you Victor, your threats are stupid, you have me helpless anyway, what else could I be afraid of?”

“Oh, Cassie girl, still as stubborn as I remembered.” Victor smiled and sat down. He looked up at the man.

“Gertrund, lass ihr die Fesseln los und dann schlag ihr auf den Arsch, bis ich dir sage, du sollst aufhören,” Victor said. The man reached behind her, Cassie heard a click, and her arms came apart.

Cassie saw she had leather cuffs on each wrist with two thick metal rings hanging off each cuff. She rubbed her arms and tried to get the blood flowing again. The man watched her for a few seconds and then grabbed her neck and slammed her head onto the desk; she saw stars for a few seconds. Cassie fought to get loose, but he held her down, and then she felt the stick rip across her butt. She screamed and he hit her again.

Cassie fought but the man kept hitting her. Her legs were flying all over, and she tried to grab his arm and pull it off her neck. His arm was like steel so she couldn’t move it at all. Her ass was now on fire, and she screamed as the blows rained down on her tender skin.

“Victor, please.” Cassie screamed, and the man kept hitting her.

“Cassie, you need to apologize to Gertrund.” Victor said calmly as the stick blistered her butt.

“I’m sorry!” Cassie screamed, but the man kept hitting her.

Victor laughed and moved his head next to hers on his desk. The man continued to beat her with the stick.

Victor’s voice was calm, and he talked slowly. “Cassie, this time, there will be no mercy. Are you ready to truly apologize?”

“Yes, yes, please make him stop!” Cassie screamed as her ass felt like it was turning into meat.

“Gertrund, du darfst aufhören.” Victor spoke slowly; the man stopped. He let go of her neck, and Cassie slumped to the floor, curling up in a ball and crying as her ass throbbed with intense pain.

“Cassie, you need to get up on your knees.” She heard Victor’s voice and tried to process it, but the pain made it too hard to concentrate.

“Cassie, I would suggest you follow instructions.”

Cassie tried to focus, but her mind was unable to process the words. She started thinking about her breathing and heard Victor’s voice again.

Gertrund, peitsche auf ihre Fußsohle.”

Cassie squealed as the man grabbed her right foot and lifted it in the air. She screamed when he hit her on the bottom of her foot with the stick.

“Victor, ok, ok.” Cassie screamed.

“Gertrund, hör auf.”

The man let go of her foot and Cassie scrambled to her knees. She was breathing hard, her ass and the bottom of her foot still pulsing with pain.

“Good girl, now take out Gertrund’s cock and apologize to him properly.” Victor said and Cassie stared at him and then back at the man.

Cassie saw the cock pushing against his pants. She unsnapped them and pulled down the zipper. She reached into his underwear and pulled out his hard tool. It was large and looked angry. The head was swollen and purple, and she smelled strong musk emanating from it. She blocked the smell in her mind, holding the cock in her hand, and licked the head. The man groaned.

“Good girl, Cassie, use your skills. If I remember correctly, you saved a life with that talented mouth.”

Cassie sucked in the head and pushed her face down the stiff shaft. He was not as big as some of the ones she had run into, but he was large enough. She felt him touch the back of her throat, and she took a breath and swallowed him completely. The cock slid down her throat like it was meant to be there. Cassie sighed as she pushed her lips into his coarse pubic hair. The man put his hands on her head and pulled her into his crotch with force. The cock slid a couple more inches down her throat. She tried to breathe around him, but it was hard as her nose was compressed.

The man pulled her head back, the cock sliding out of her throat, and her lungs filling with air. He paused and then slammed her head back into his crotch again. Cassie let her arms hang and gave up her face to his mercy. She heard Victor laughing, and the man pulled her off a few inches and slammed back into her. He was literally fucking her skull. Cassie stayed on her knees as the man continued to hammer her face with his hard cock.

Cassie heard the man groan and then he viciously pulled her into him. Her face smashed against his crotch, and she felt his cock throb in her throat. He grunted and pushed into her three times, his hands full of her hair as he emptied his balls down her throat. Cassie felt herself getting a little dizzy, and then the man pulled her off his cock and threw her to the floor. She crumpled and sucked air into her lungs.

Victor said something to the man, and Cassie saw him turn and leave. She felt the cool floor against her cheek as she looked up and saw Victor walk up and squat over her head. He smiled, reached out, and pushed some wet hair off her face.

“Welcome back, Cassie girl.”

Cassie felt a huge shiver and her eyes flew open. She was looking at the white ceiling. Was she back in her room at HQ? In Victor’s bedroom? She scrambled to get up and felt a warm body against her; it was large and black, and she panicked. Was it time for breakfast already? She pushed him hard and tried to get out of the bed. She heard a squeal and looked to see a girl with a lot of dark hair falling off the side of the bed. Two large arms wrapped around her, and she screamed.

“Cassie, baby, wake up.” The man said, and she looked at him. He was smiling, but she figured it was because he knew he would get to stick his cock in her somewhere. She struggled, but his arms were strong.

“Cassie, please wake up.” Cassie heard a small voice and turned her head. She saw Jennifer, and she was crying. Her cheek was red and looked bruised. Cassie felt her mind moving, and then it snapped back into place.

“Jennifer, I’m so sorry.” Cassie whimpered and Jennifer hugged her.

Helen sat at the table sipping her coffee as Kelly made breakfast in the kitchen. Taylor and Kelcie were still asleep, and Helen smiled. When school started again, getting them up would be interesting. The bedroom door opened, and Jennifer walked out wearing a long shirt. Helen gasped and put down her cup. She got up and moved to Jennifer, putting her hands on her small face.

“Baby, what happened?” Helen looked at the angry red mark on Jennifer’s left cheek. She touched it, and Jennifer flinched a little.

“It’s ok Mom; she didn’t know what she was doing.”

“Baby, what?”

Jennifer sighed. “Mom, I think she had a bad dream, and she woke up scared. She accidentally pushed me out of bed, and I must have hit the end table.” Helen heard the sadness in her voice and wrapped her arms around her smallest baby.

Meanwhile, Cassie let the warm water hit her head and run down her body. She wished so hard that it would truly clean her. She heard the shower door and saw her giant man step in. His face was sad, and she felt responsible. “Marcus, I’m so sorry.”

Marcus wrapped up his shorty in his arms and squeezed her. The touch of her skin against his lit him up, and he wanted to hold her like this forever. He rubbed her wet hair and back and kissed the top of her head.

“Marcus, talk to me. How can you love me when I’m so broken?”

Marcus sighed. “That’s an interesting question. All I can tell you is that you have my heart. You can stomp on it and kick it around all you want, but it won’t leave you. I have never felt like this before, little girl, and it is because I saw something in you that I have never seen before; I grabbed it and held on.”

“That sounds a lot like obsession.”

Marcus chuckled. “Yeah, it does. I admit it; I’m obsessed with you.” He kissed her forehead and lifted her face to look at her. He saw the extra something was still in her eyes.

Cassie put her head back into his chest. She could hear his heart beating and felt his strength through her cheek. Could she ever live up to his loyalty, devotion, and love? She needed to do something; this was starting to border on stupidity.

Dr. Wallace touched Jennifer’s cheek and saw the young girl flinch. “Sorry, baby; I think it’s just a bruise. Maybe some ice?” Kelly appeared and handed Dr. Wallace a baggie filled with crushed ice.

Helen looked at Kelly and shook her head. She put her arm around Jennifer and held the ice bag to her cute face. “Come on, baby, let’s go sit down and snuggle.” The smile on the little face warmed Helen’s heart.

Cassie sat on the bed and watched Marcus dig in the store bags. He tossed clothes out until he found what he wanted. He held up a delicate light blue sundress. Cassie remembered Jennifer telling her that her eyes blended with the dress. She sniffled and wiped her eyes. Marcus pulled out some pink panties and walked over to her.

“No bra?” Cassie said and smirked.

“Nope, I have decided that nothing should ever cover these beautiful things.” Marcus said, gently squeezing her right breast.

Cassie chuckled and her heart lightened a little. He put the dress on over her head and pulled it down her body. He carefully moved her left arm and secured the dress’s ties on her shoulders. He picked up the sling and attached it to her arm. He knelt and held out the panties.

“My pussy is not beautiful?” Cassie asked, and he laughed.

“Baby girl, it’s more than beautiful, these are more for comfort and collecting my stuff if I lose control.”

Cassie giggled, and he smiled. He picked up her foot and slid her panties on her leg and then did the other. He pulled them up to her knees and then gently laid her back on the bed and pulled them up and over her thighs. He leaned over and kissed her.

“None of this is your fault. Everyone in this house loves you and will support you no matter what, especially the smallest one.”

Cassie sobbed, and Marcus sat her up and hugged her until she stopped crying.

Helen held onto Jennifer as they sat in the chair. She closed her eyes and wondered what she could do. She remembered something Kelly said last night. John said Cassie owned a boat..., well, a yacht. She decided a road trip was in order in her wonderful new car, which would fit everyone in comfort and style. Now that she had a plan, she felt better and kissed Jennifer on the head. She heard a small sigh and squeezed the little cutie.

Dr. Trish walked in the door, she saw Kelly in the kitchen and Janice sitting at the table with coffee. She grabbed a cup and sat down next to Janice.

“Kelly texted me. What happened?” asked Trish.

“Trish, it looks like she had another bad dream. She panicked when she woke up and pushed Jennifer out of bed. Jennifer hit her cheek on the end table. It’s just bruised, but it’s a little ugly.” Janice said, and Trish nodded.

“Where’s Cassie?”

“She’s still in the bedroom with Marcus. I don’t think anyone is too excited to check on her. The bravest one of us all has an ice pack on her face.”

Dr. Trish chuckled. “Yeah, that’s true.”

The bedroom door opened, and everyone looked up. Dr. Trish stood, and Cassie held up her hand to stop her as she walked by the table. Dr. Trish didn’t move and watched Cassie walk into the living room and stand in front of the chair her mom and Jennifer were cuddled in.

“Baby, I’m so sorry.” Cassie said softly.

Jennifer looked up and climbed out of Helen’s lap. She wrapped her arms around Cassie and buried her head in her chest. Cassie hugged her and tried not to break down. Looking up, she saw many scared faces. Cassie sighed and closed her eyes, putting her head on top of Jennifer’s.

Taylor and Kelcie sat on the couch bed and watched the hug. They both had tears running down their cheeks. Kelly walked in from the kitchen, wiping her hands with a towel. She smiled when she saw the hug. Helen watched her daughter, no, her daughters, and she felt a huge warmth in her chest. Marcus walked in and headed to the kitchen. Kelly followed him and filled a cup, handing it to him. He put the cup down on the counter and hugged Kelly. She squeezed the gentle giant and felt him trying to hold it together.

Cassie broke the hug and lifted Jennifer’s head to look at her. “That looks like it hurts.”

“Not as bad as fishhooks,” Jennifer said with a smirk and Cassie chuckled.

“You need a new pain metric,” Cassie smiled and kissed Jennifer lightly on the cheek.

“Now it’s better,” Jennifer said, and Cassie smiled.

Cassie lifted her head and looked at everyone. They were all staring at her. She took a deep breath. “I’m so sorry I’ve been so stubborn. I never wanted to hurt anyone. I want to get better, but I’m out of ideas. I will do anything anyone thinks will help.”

Dr. Trish smiled and put her hand on Janice’s shoulder. Helen reached out and grabbed Cassie’s right hand. “Baby, how would you like to take a road trip to look at your new boat?”

Cassie looked down at her mom. “In your fancy new car?” Helen saw the smile on Cassie’s face, and she nodded.

“Absolutely.” Cassie replied enthusiastically.

Marcus finally let Kelly go, and she walked into the living room. “Anyone interested in breakfast?”

Jennifer and Cassie both felt shivers between their legs. Cassie hugged her small friend and whispered. “We can take Marcus in the room together before he goes to practice.”

“Thanks, let’s go eat,” Jennifer said, taking Cassie’s right hand and leading her to the table.

Marcus ran his tongue slowly through his shorty’s pussy while her little friend rode his cock like a crazy girl. He smiled and moved his hands under Cassie’s smooth thighs, lifting her a few inches and flicking his tongue over her swollen clit. He heard her squeal as he sucked in the small nub and hummed. His shorty vibrated for a second and then screamed. Marcus watched it from below and it was all it took for him to fire a few loads of spunk into the tiny brunette bouncing on him. He lowered his shorty, licked up her juice once more, and then sat her on his chest. He heard her sigh, and he reached up and squeezed his favorite breasts. Marcus felt his cock slide out of a warm, tight place and then enter another warm place. He chuckled and enjoyed the talented mouth that was cleaning him up. He moved Cassie over to the side; she snuggled up next to him as Jennifer slobbered all over his cock.

“Thank you. You have been great with all of this,” Cassie said, touching his cheek.

“Shorty, I would be lying if I said this wasn’t the most fun I have ever had in my life.”

Cassie chuckled. “Sort of every guy’s fantasy? Four sex-starved teenagers and another smoking hottie to break up the routine.”

Marcus laughed. He grunted as Jennifer took his cock into her throat. “Fuck, Jennifer.”

Jennifer popped off his cock and looked at him. “Not good?”

Marcus shook his head. “No baby, you are a wizard down there. Carry on.”

Jennifer smiled and swallowed his cock again. Cassie kissed him gently. “You know, she’s just getting you ready for my ride.”

“Yep, I think I might be ready. You might want to pull her off or you will be riding a noodle.”

Cassie moved down and touched Jennifer on her shoulder. The black cock slowly appeared out of the pretty face; it was very hard, shiny, wet, and ready for her. Cassie climbed up and sank onto the giant cock. Jennfier moved next to Marcus, and he put his arm around her. Cassie put her right hand on her man’s powerful chest and started to grind on him. She looked at his face, and he was still there.

“Marcus, talk to me,” Cassie said, and he smiled.

“Shorty, you look like a goddess sitting there.”

“Yeah, a goddess with a busted arm.” Cassie moved her left arm, lifting the sling.

“Yep, a warrior goddess, the hottest kind.”

Cassie laughed and Marcus felt her pussy vibrate on his cock. “Fuck, I love it when you laugh with me inside.”

“So, you should take me to a comedy show and fuck me.”

Marcus laughed and lifted his hips. She squealed as she moved upwards. “Shorty, you create such interesting images in my head. Would you like to be on the front row of the audience or in the back of this show?”

Cassie pushed down on the cock and felt it touch her cervix. She thought about babies with this remarkable man and was happy about the shot Victor ordered for all his whores. She wasn’t ready for that at all. “I am thinking on the stage next to the comedian, on all fours as you rail me from the back.”

Marcus grunted as his cock got a little harder with that image. He grabbed her hips and pulled her down. He groaned and unloaded more cum into her body. “Fuck, shorty.”

Cassie laid on his chest and looked at her cute young friend. She reached out and moved some dark hair off her face, showing the red bruise on her cheek. “I love you, little one, as much as I love the giant one.”

Marcus and Jennifer smiled.

Helen chuckled as Kelly figured out how to control the radio with verbal commands. This car was incredible; she never thought she would ever be driving anything like this. Seeing all the looks from others as they pulled up alongside them at a light made you feel like a celebrity. She looked in the rearview mirror and saw the girls all giggling and laughing. The morning was enlightening. Cassie looked shaken and she seemed not to be any better but at least more aware that she needed help. She saw her sitting next to Jennifer, and she looked like an ordinary teenage girl. Helen sighed and realized her baby would never be an ordinary girl. The stuff she went through changed her; all she could hope for would be for her to find a way to be happy eventually.

“Helen, you know there is an adaptive cruise control. Press that little button right there, and you can control the speed with it as well.” Kelly pointed to the side of the steering wheel.

“It will take me a lifetime to figure out how to drive this thing,” Helen said, and Kelly laughed.

“Maybe, but it will be fun,” Kelly said, and Helen laughed.

The navigation lady in the dashboard talked, and Helen took the next exit toward Miami. “Funny that the boat they gave her was very close to us.”

Kelly chuckled. “I have a feeling John had something to do with that.”

“You’re probably right.” Helen turned towards the dock area, and they parked in a lot very close to the beach. Scores of boats were docked, and they all climbed out of the car, attracting a lot of looks from everyone as four cute young girls started stretching.

“John said it was docked in slip number 48. There’s 38, so maybe it’s over there.” Kelly pointed to a large pier.

Helen felt Jennifer’s small hand slide into hers, and she smiled. Cassie took her other hand, and they walked towards the pier. Taylor and Kelcie held hands, and they all followed Kelly.

Cassie didn’t pay much attention until they stopped. She looked and saw a sailboat and a larger boat docked next to it. She stepped forward, and the boat looked nice; it was a little bigger than the sailboat.

“Don’t you love how sweet it is that she’s still so normal.” Kelly said, and Cassie turned, seeing Kelly standing next to her mom. They were both smiling.

“What? It’s nice.” Cassie looked back at the modest yacht.

“No baby, that’s not yours. You own that one.” Helen pointed, and Cassie turned to see the side of a gargantuan boat in the spot across from them. She looked up, saw the railings about 15 feet up, and stepped back. The boat was somewhere between 100 and 200 feet long.

“Are you serious? That’s not a boat; that’s a ship!” Cassie stepped to the edge of the pier and looked at the gigantic yacht.

“Yep, this is slip 48.” Kelly turned and headed to a very high tower gangway attached to the pier. A railed gangplank spanned the distance to the ship’s deck about halfway up.

Kelly started climbing the stairs, and the rest followed. She made it to the main deck, and everything was very clean and very shiny. A man in a white uniform with short pants appeared around the corner and walked towards them. As he approached, they saw he was older and darkly tanned. His bright white shirt included navy blue insignia displaying four gold stripes. His beard was short and gray, and he was wearing the proverbial captain’s hat, also trimmed in gold, cocked to the side.

“Can I help you ladies?” His voice was deep and robust with a tinge of an accent.

Kelly looked down at the paper in her hand. “Are you Captain Schmidt?”

“Yes ma’am, Barnabas Schmidt at your service; what can I do for you pretty girls?”

Kelly smiled. “I need to introduce you to the new owner of this yacht.”

The man looked at Helen and nodded. He held out his hand and Helen chuckled. She took Cassie’s hand and put it in the man’s hand. He took it and looked confused.

“Captain Schmidt, this is Cassandra Jones. She is the new owner of this boat,” Kelly said with a slight chuckle.

“This little wisp of a thing? Well, I’ve seen everything now. How old are you, sweetheart?”

“16, sir.” Cassie immediately liked the old guy; there was something about his smile.

“Wow, I heard everything fell apart up north. They said two girls got out and blew everything up.” He held onto Cassie’s hand, and she shrugged.

Captain Schmidt looked at Helen, Kelly, and the other girls, and then back at Cassie. “You?”

Cassie smiled. “Yes sir, and her.” She nodded to Jennifer.

Captain Schmidt looked at Jennifer and she smiled shyly. “I will be damned. You think you’ve seen it all. Well, sweetie, would you like to see your ship?” He kissed Cassie on the back of her hand, and she blushed.

Cassie chuckled as she held his rough hand. “Yes, sir, I would love that.”

Captain Schmidt held onto her hand and led her deeper into the ship. Everyone followed.

They toured the main deck and the large pool in the middle of it. On the lower deck was a workout room, a formal dining room, and multiple beautiful suites with many couches. It looked like a smaller version of a cruise ship. The girls stayed by the pool, finding comfortable cushioned lounges. Cassie, Helen, and Kelly ended up in the owner’s suite on a deck above the main deck, a luxurious room encircled with windows. Cassie settled onto a comfortable couch, and Captain Schmidt sat across from her. Helen and Kelly sat on either side of Cassie.

“So little lady, what do you want to do with your new ship?”

Cassie looked around the extravagant room and then back at him. “I guess we want to take a ride?”

Captain Schmidt laughed, and Cassie smiled. “I like you already, little maiden. That sounds like a great plan. I only need to know when and where.”

“How quickly can you get ready and where can we go?”

“Some of that depends on how long of a cruise you want and what you want while at sea.”

Kelly jumped in. “What is your typical length and destination?”

Captain Schmidt smiled and shook his head as he looked at Kelly. “You ladies must have cornered the market on beauty. You are stunning, darling.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.