Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 74: House fallout

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 74: House fallout - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

Marcus walked into the apartment and noticed everyone looking up at him ... everyone except his shorty and her young friends.

“This does not look good.” Marcus stopped and closed the door.

Helen tapped a chair next to her. “Honey, sit for a second.”

Marcus plopped down and looked around the table. No one was smiling. His heart rate and his anger were both rising.

He felt Helen touch his arm. “Marcus, Cassie had an episode today.”

“What kind of episode?” Marcus held his voice low on purpose.

Trish cleared her throat and Marcus looked at her. “Marcus, the house we looked at turned out to be one that she had a rough time in, and it triggered a difficult memory.”

“What happened to her?”

“She experienced some pain I think as she was recalling everything and then she lost consciousness.”

“Where is she?”

Helen rubbed his arm. “She’s in the bedroom with the girls. She’s fine.”

“Fine? Why does everyone look so depressed?”

Trish moved in her seat and looked at him. “She has not regained consciousness, her vitals are strong, but she’s still out.”

“How long has she been out?”

“About 8 hours.” Trish replied.

“Fuck, isn’t that bad?” Marcus looked at Dr. Wallace.

“Marcus, physically she’s fine. Her heart’s strong, and she’s not having any trouble breathing.”

Marcus looked at Trish. “Ok, so Dr. Trish, how long until we start to worry?”

Dr. Trish paused. “I don’t know. Her mind is struggling to come to terms with what happened to her, and we just need to let it heal and come back.”

Marcus stood up; his fists clenched. His anger had taken over. He took a deep breath and screamed. “FUCK! Why don’t we know? She can’t be the first person this has happened to!! She is broken; why can’t anyone fix her!!”

Marcus stomped into the kitchen and Helen followed him. She grabbed his arm and put her head against it. Marcus looked down at her and started to cry.

“Helen, I can’t do this, I’m not that strong.”

Helen rubbed his arm. “Yes, you are.”

“How do you know?” Marcus’s voice started loud and then lowered as he spoke.

“I know because my daughter wouldn’t have chosen you if you weren’t.”

Marcus lowered his head and let his sadness flow out of him. His misery was broken by a small voice.

“Marcus?”

Marcus turned to see the small girl wearing a pretty blue sundress. Her long dark hair hung over her shoulders, and her eyes were red and puffy. She was standing with her hands laced in front of her.

He took a deep breath. “Jennifer?”

Jennifer looked him in the eyes. “She needs you.” She held out her tiny hand and he saw it was shaking.

Marcus took the soft hand and followed the tiny girl into the bedroom. Everyone followed him from the kitchen. He saw his shorty in the middle of the bed with her eyes closed. Taylor was lying on her left side with her head on her chest; it looked like she was also sleeping. Kelcie was sitting on the bed, holding Cassie’s leg. Kelcie looked up at him and started to get up.

“Stay.” Marcus’s voice was deep and sharp. Kelcie froze and looked startled.

Marcus walked up to her. “She likes it when her people are around her.” Kelcie smiled tentatively and put her hand back on Cassie’s thigh.

Marcus smiled and rubbed Kelcie’s shoulder. “Sorry if I scared you.”

“It’s okay.” Kelcie whispered and looked back at Cassie.

Marcus moved to the side opposite Taylor, he saw the sheets were messed up and he figured this was Jennifer’s spot. He looked back at the small girl, and she pushed him towards the bed. He sat beside his shorty, and Jennifer picked up Cassie’s right hand and put it in his.

Becky chuckled. “Big boy’s here. I will never get used to how freaking huge he is.”

Cassie nodded at Becky. “He’s big everywhere.”

“You actually took that cock in your ass?”

“Yeah, it wasn’t easy at the time but now I feel like I might not even notice. My ass has been fucked so many times I think it’s numb.”

Becky rubbed her arm. “We’re young, we’re very flexible. We will heal, we always do. Anyway, the doctor’s back with the magic salve.”

Cassie chuckled. “Yeah, I think there really might be magic in that shit.”

“The magic is in the application.”

Cassie laughed and held her stomach. She looked at Becky. “I sort of forgot what it felt like to laugh without pain.”

“See, given time, everything heals. Before you know it, you will be taking big boy up the butt again and loving it.”

“I’m not sure I ever loved it.”

“You sure were stoked to take it every Friday when we were in HQ.”

“Only because there was a juicy steak waiting for me.”

Becky laughed and did not wince in pain.

Marcus held Cassie’s petite hand and rubbed it gently. She felt fragile, her fingers were so delicate next to his. He looked at her and she looked small once more. No one looking at her would guess she was 16 years old already. He had gotten used to her presence again, which seemed to make her bigger. Now, she just looked like a broken little girl, and he hung his head.

“Marcus?”

He turned to see Jennifer standing next to him. She put her hand on his arm. “We were talking and think we may know why Cassie’s still asleep.”

Dr. Trish cocked her head and touched Helen’s arm.

Marcus looked at the small girl. “Why baby?”

“Well, when we got to HQ, she always talked about escaping. I always doubted, but she never did; she said she would get us out. But she did have one thing she worried about.”

Marcus stared at the young girl as she casually talked about living in that horrible place. “What was that baby?”

Jennifer sighed. “She was worried that you wouldn’t want her after everything that happened to her. She said no one would want a whore for a girlfriend.”

Marcus winced at her words and looked back at his shorty. “That’s not true.”

Jennifer smiled. “Marcus, we all have that same worry, like we’re damaged goods.”

Dr. Trish gasped silently.

Marcus looked at Kelcie, and she nodded. Taylor was still asleep, and he looked back at Jennifer. “Jennifer, I love her, I don’t care what happened to her, that will not change.”

“Good, then tell her.” Jennifer motioned to Cassie.

Helen leaned over to Dr. Trish and whispered. “Someone has been paying attention in therapy.” Trish smiled.

Marcus held Cassie’s soft hand and looked at her. He touched her cheek and ran his finger down her neck and shoulder. “Shorty, I love you and I will always love you. Nothing can change that, neither in the future nor in the past.”

Becky gasped. “Wow, you sure picked a winner.”

Cassie smiled and looked at Becky. “Yeah, I did, didn’t I?”

“You should go back now, especially after that.”

“I know but I’m scared. That last one came out of left field and it really hurt. I didn’t like that at all.” Cassie rubbed her temples as she remembered the sharp pain.

“Cassie, I will be there for you, always.”

“I know that ... but I’m not supposed to be scared anymore. Can you tell when the next one is coming?”

“No, sorry, I can’t.”

Cassie sighed and leaned back against the wall. She was worried for the first time since Beatrice pulled her out of that closet. Dr. Trish told her there was still a lot missing. She shivered when she thought about how hard the next one might hit her. She turned her head to look at her friend and Becky shrugged. She could see fear in her friend’s eyes for the first time.

Marcus saw her eyes flutter and then open slowly. She smiled and whispered. “Hey big boy.”

“Hey shorty. Welcome back, did you have a nice nap?”

Cassie frowned. “Not really. How was practice?” Her voice was soft and low.

Marcus smiled. “It was good, lots of sweating and grunting.”

“Sounds awesome.” Cassie whispered, noticing movement to her left.

Helen moved to the other side of the bed and leaned over the sleeping Taylor. “Honey, how do you feel?”

“Hi mom, sorry about that. I feel sort of like I was run over by a truck. Where’s Dr. Trish?”

“Here sweetie.”

Cassie looked at Dr. Trish. “That sucked, we need to talk about that one. I may need Marcus to see it.”

Marcus looked at Cassie with confusion in his face.

Cassie reached up and touched his cheek. “It’s up to you but it’s part of me. Are you sure you can handle that part?”

Marcus nodded. “Bring it on shorty.” Cassie liked hearing the words, but she saw the hesitancy in his eyes. Her giant man was scared too. Fuck.

John walked up and looked down at the crazy scene. He felt partially responsible. He saw Cassie look up at him. “Cassie, I’m so sorry. I will sell the house and liquidate the assets.”

Cassie shook her head. “No, I think I want it. It will need to be gutted; I don’t want any of that woman’s presence on anything. Except one room should remain the same.” John looked confused.

Cassie looked at Jennifer. “Second room on the right upstairs, right?”

Jennifer nodded and touched John’s arm. “That is Francesca’s playroom, we like it.”

John nodded. “I have some contacts; I will get a contractor lined up.”

Cassie smiled. “Thank you, John.”

John looked down at his daughter. “Kelcie, baby, are you ready? I need to get back home to get this moving.”

“No, daddy. I want to stay here. I can’t leave her.” Kelcie said and rubbed Cassie’s leg.

“Baby, Cassie has a lot of people here that will take care of her.”

Kelcie stared at Cassie. “I know daddy. Those same people take care of me. I feel good when I’m here, please don’t make me leave.”

John hugged his daughter and looked at Helen. She shrugged and nodded. “Well, maybe I should call that contractor right away.”

Cassie chuckled and didn’t feel any pain. “Is anyone else hungry?”

Jennifer moaned. “Oh God yes.”

“No pizza.” Beatrice said forcefully, and Jennifer blushed, feigning a guilty look.

The Chinese food was terrific, and Cassie stood in the bathroom brushing her hair. She was enjoying the quiet moment alone as she heard the giggling in the next room. She was so happy for them, and she liked hearing the laughter. She was worried about herself. She talked to Dr. Trish a little after dinner, and they both expected this upcoming night to be challenging. Dr. Janice offered to knock her out with her happy juice, but Cassie refused. She knew she had to try and face these, needed to know if she could survive them. She was afraid worse ones were waiting for her down the road. She sniffled and wondered if she would ever feel better.

Cassie put the brush down, her long blonde hair was as silky and smooth as it was going to get. She did love that about being back home. She finally felt clean again, the showers at HQ were decent, but she never felt clean there. Maybe it was the constant flow of sperm from her openings, or perhaps it was just the place. She lifted her shirt and rubbed her pussy. It was still smooth; she had not shaved in a long time. She would have to ask the doctor about that. Probably one more stupid thing that happened to them in that lovely place. Her pussy looked and felt normal; she was surprised; she expected it be all loose and flappy. She saw the image again of herself, old and used up, hanging on a pole, spinning in front of a room full of drunk guys, hoping they would throw her a dollar. She took a deep breath and walked back into the bedroom.

“Cassie, can we practice again?” asked Kelcie.

Cassie saw her holding Marcus’s soft cock and smiling at her. Taylor was sitting on his face again, and Jennifer was kissing Taylor and rubbing Taylor’s breasts under her shirt as she sat on Marcus’s chest. It was an interesting scene. All the girls were wearing T-shirts, but no panties were obvious. She saw Kelcie’s cute little ass poking out of her T-shirt as she leaned over Marcus. She walked over and sat on the bed next to Kelcie - time to show her expertise.

“Do you want me to show you a trick?”

Cassie moved closer when Kelcie nodded. She put her hand on his cock under Kelcie’s and kissed the head gently. It was wet, so she knew it had been inside one of these little ones. She suspected Jennifer. It would be a special moment when Kelcie took this cock for the first time, and she was pretty sure Marcus would not be crazy about swallowing his own stuff while exploring Taylor’s pussy with his tongue. Cassie kissed his head again and licked it slowly; yep, Jennifer. She heard him groan into Taylor’s pussy and snickered.

“Ok, I’m going to show you something. You won’t be able to do it this time, but you may with more practice.” Cassie looked at Kelcie, and she was nodding like an eager student.

Cassie moved over his hardening cock and took it in her mouth. She took a deep breath and started sliding her face down the massive shaft. She felt it hit the back of her mouth, and then it slid into her throat like it was designed for this job. She stopped when her lips pressed against his balls. She heard him scream and felt him lurch. Taylor squealed as he shuddered with her on his face. Cassie slowly moved off him and eventually popped his cock out of her mouth and kissed the head again.

“Wow.” Kelcie said with her mouth hanging open. Cassie smiled at her innocence.

“How do you do that?”

Cassie sat up and looked at the young girl. “Unfortunately, baby, it came with a lot of difficult practice, and I don’t recommend the way I did it. However, you have a perfectly safe practice cock here, so you can work on it if you want.”

“Does it hurt?”

“No, not if you’re controlling it.”

Kelcie frowned. “Cassie, you didn’t always control it, did you?”

“No sweetie.” Cassie remembered the numerous times that a cock was viciously rammed into her throat. Was that what made this so easy? How many of those times did she not remember?

Kelcie frowned again and touched Cassie’s hand. “I’m sorry. I know I went through a bad thing, but it was not as bad as what you went through.”

Cassie touched Kelcie’s arm and looked into her eyes. “Sweetie, there is no way to compare things like that. You went through something horrible, and we will leave it at that. You will work through it and not let it define or defeat you.”

Cassie saw Kelcie smile sheepishly. “Cassie, I hope so, I wish I was as strong as you.”

Cassie snickered as the girl saw something in her she was pretty sure was not there. “Kelcie, I see strength in you. When you met Dr. Trish, you put your foot down and fought to stay here.”

“I was tired of feeling sad. This is the first time I have smiled, much less laughed, since my mom died.”

“Good for you. Fight for your happiness.” Cassie wondered what her own happiness looked like. Everyone seemed to be getting happier around her; should she just be content with where she was? There wouldn’t be any more pain if she didn’t remember anything else.

“I will. Can I try it now?” Kelcie moved his cock around as she held it.

Cassie broke out of her trance. “Sure, the first thing you need to do is relax. Take a breath and then push him as far into your mouth as you can. When you feel him touch the back of your mouth, try to push, and then swallow.”

“Ok, here goes.”

Cassie looked up at Marcus and he was still feasting on Taylor’s pussy; Taylor was still locked in a kiss with Jennifer. She looked back at Kelcie and watched her sink her face onto his cock. She saw her pause and then push, and she heard the gagging. Kelcie pulled off and took a breath.

“I couldn’t get it to go any farther.”

“Baby, you did great. This is a huge cock to start on, but it will get easier.”

“Maybe I should practice on the pizza guy.”

Cassie heard Jennifer giggle and smiled. “We should probably stay with this one. Try again.”

Kelcie took him deep again and Cassie saw her strain, and then gag again and pull off.

“Whew, that’s hard. I think I got a little farther that time.”

“Ok, that’s enough for right now. Why don’t we just work on the other stuff.”

Kelcie smiled and started kissing his cock and licking down the shaft. Cassie heard Marcus moan as Kelcie moved down and licked his balls. The eager student grabbed them, kissed them, and then started moving her tongue back up the shaft. Marcus was beginning to shiver.

“Kelcie, he is close. Do you want to take it in your mouth?”

“Sure, it tasted good last night.”

“Ok, you can tell when he’s ready by how it feels in your hand. When he’s ready, suck his head in and hold it on your tongue. There will be a lot, so you don’t have to swallow it all.”

Cassie watched Kelcie work her tongue around Marcus’s head and shaft, moving her hand up and down. She felt bad teaching the young girl how to suck cock, but not many girls lose their virginity and their mom in a fucked-up game. Cassie saw Marcus shudder, and she knew it was coming. Kelcie slipped her mouth over him; Cassie saw the young girl’s eyes get big and her cheeks swell; she knew she was taking her first mouthful of cum.

Kelcie tried to swallow but then she felt more shoot into her mouth. She pulled off the huge cock and swallowed what she could, taking the following shot right on her nose. She quickly took him back in her mouth. A little more came out; she swallowed it and licked his cock clean. She pulled off, and Cassie was smiling.

“That was very good.”

Cassie leaned over and licked the glob of cum off Kelcie’s nose. The girl giggled, and Cassie kissed her. She felt the little tongue shoot into her mouth, and she tasted her boyfriend. She put her hand behind the young girl’s head and kissed her deeply.

Taylor squealed and pushed down on Marcus’s face as her orgasm ripped through her. She pulled Jennifer into her and kissed her as her body shook. His tongue was still licking her clit, and she screamed again in Jennifer’s mouth. She pulled off the kiss and took a breath. Taylor rode out the rest of her orgasm on his face, and then he lifted her again and laid her next to him. Marcus put his arm around her while Jennifer moved to the other side of him.

Cassie looked at the scene. Marcus’s face was wet. Taylor and Jennifer were slumped over his chest. Kelcie was still holding his cock and kissing it, and Cassie shook her head. They were going to wear him out. She knew what they were doing, though. They were trying to delay her going to sleep and trying to put positive things in her head before that happened.

Cassie sighed and stood up. “Guys, I think he may be done.”

Marcus looked up. “What? I can do this all night.”

Cassie giggled. “Time to say good night. Taylor, you need to clean up for bed and Kelcie you need to brush your teeth. Mom will appreciate that.”

The two girls jumped up and ran into the bathroom. Jennifer looked up at Cassie.

Cassie smiled. “You, my little minx, stay right where you are. I have a job for you as soon as I get the other nymphs to bed.”

Jennifer snuggled against Marcus and Cassie walked into the bathroom. She helped the girls get ready for bed and then walked them into her mom’s arms. She smiled as they snuggled on either side of her. They all looked very happy, and she was happy for them. After they were settled, she walked back into the bedroom.

Marcus watched his Shorty walk back into the room. Her face was smiling, but her eyes showed something else. She was still missing her sparkle, but now there was something new. He had no idea what it was, but it made him uncomfortable. He knew she was still healing, so he hoped it was temporary. She climbed up on the bed and took off her shirt. Her breasts cleared his mind of anything else as he watched them settle on her chest.

Cassie looked at her two people; both were staring at her. Marcus was locked onto her breasts as usual, but Jennifer was staring at her. Could she see the frustration and sadness in her eyes? Cassie knew she would have to get better at showing happiness if she was going to settle for this.

“Big boy, you may want to take care of your bladder; I need to have a talk with this little cutie,” Cassie said euphemistically.

Marcus felt his bladder wake up like she was talking right to it. He hopped out of bed and headed for the bathroom. He heard Jennifer whimper as he closed the door.

Cassie moved towards Jennifer, and she whimpered again. Cassie moved over to her and kissed her gently. She loved the feeling of Jennifer’s soft lips, and she always would; that made her heart truly happy for a second. She kissed Jennifer’s nose and then moved down to her neck. She heard her gasp as she kissed and licked the tender neck. Cassie sat up and pulled off Jennfier’s shirt, letting her small breasts breathe and making her own nipples harden as she looked at the cute globes.

Cassie ran her fingers over the swell of the petite breasts. “You are so pretty.”

“Cassie, are you ok?”

“Baby, I’m good. How can I not be looking at you?” Cassie leaned over and kissed the small pink nipple, Jennifer moaned.

“You seem different,” Jennifer observed.

Cassie sucked the tight nipple softly and then licked it slowly. “That house thing was tough, but I will be ok after I have a taste of my special medicine.” Cassie smiled and sucked the pink nipple gently.

Jennifer moaned again as Cassie started kissing down her belly. Her legs were closed as Cassie was straddling her body. The shiver ripped through her as Cassie slipped her tongue into her bellybutton. The kisses moved down her belly and stopped right above her pussy. She felt the tingle, and then the kisses moved to her thighs. Jennifer put her hand on Cassie’s head, her hair very soft to the touch.

Cassie kissed the soft thighs and then sat up. She moved her legs between Jennifer’s pretty legs and pushed them apart. She saw her favorite little pussy open in front of her, and she smiled. She had dreamed of this the whole time they were in HQ, tasting this wonderful pussy, knowing there was no hotel, client, or movie waiting for them. She leaned over and ran her tongue slowly through the soft folds, and she heard Jennifer scream softly.

Marcus walked out of the bathroom and stopped. His shorty was on her knees and eating out Jennifer; he locked onto Cassie’s tight ass stuck up in the air. He moved closer, and the view got even better. He stood behind her and saw her tongue moving in Jennifer’s pussy. His eyes moved up, and then he saw Cassie’s legs spread a little, her smooth pussy smiling at him. He touched her soft ass, and he felt her flinch. He froze, and then she started moving her hips. He moved his hand over her butt, and it was soft and warm. His cock was rock hard again, and he felt like he had a perpetual erection in this apartment. He knelt and looked at her pussy closer.

Jennifer forgot about her worry and focused on Cassie’s talented tongue as it drove her crazy. She had always loved this; Cassie was so good at it. She tried not to think about why and just concentrated on the pleasure. She shivered as Cassie flicked across her clit; the wonderful tongue moved away from it, and Jennifer settled back into her orgasmic journey. The warm tongue moved through her folds and then wiggled into her opening. She pushed her hips up, trying to pull the magic tongue deeper.

Cassie moaned into Jennifer’s pussy as she felt a wet warmth touch her own. She didn’t expect this; her pussy was right there, she figured he would drive his cock home instantly. She wiggled, and she felt him grab her hips. Her mind was confused, the only people that did this were women. She remembered the lesbians, they loved to do this. She shivered and sucked Jennifer’s lips into her mouth. The tongue left her pussy, and she felt something warm and hard slide inside her. She sighed; this was more like it. This is what her pussy was designed for, she sucked up more of Jennifer’s juices as the giant cock started pounding her from behind.

Marcus loved the taste of her pussy, but his cock was starting to hurt. It was beginning to get addicted to wet, warm places and there was a lovely warm pussy right in front of him. He stood up and his cock sliced into her with ease. He loved this pussy so much; he had loved it from the first time he was in it. His cock felt like it was back home after a long trip. He tried to remember what she felt like the first time, and he was sad that his memory was not that good. Marcus held onto her hips and hammered his favorite pussy.

Cassie held onto Jennifer as the small girl squirmed and writhed under her tongue. The orgasm rippled through the little body, and Cassie smiled that she could give her so much pleasure, which made her happy. She could always do this. She nibbled on the little clit, and Jennifer squealed and lurched. She held on and hummed a tune as Jennifer shivered through another one. Her finger was deep inside the warm pussy, and she felt the contractions. The cock behind her was still ripping into her, and she felt the increase in intensity of the thrusts once Jennifer started to wiggle around. She grunted as he powered deep into her and filled her with more warm juice. She liked this position; she didn’t have to focus as much if she didn’t see his face.

Cassie collapsed onto Jennifer as the small girl worked through her second orgasm. Marcus pulled out of the warm pussy as his cock shriveled. He rolled his shorty over and kissed her softly as she smiled with her eyes closed. He shimmied between the two girls, and they snuggled up on each side of him.

Marcus sighed as he hugged his two little angels. He felt their breath on his chest and his hands moved over their smooth backs. Yes, he was in heaven. He kissed them both on their foreheads and he heard them sigh. Life was good. His cock was happy, and he was delighted to have two armfuls of ‘pretty girl’. He closed his eyes, hoping for a dream about pussy.

Cassie was on her hands and knees; she looked up and saw the evil lady holding a baseball bat. She swung it, and Cassie heard the ‘thunk’ noise before she felt the dull pain in her side. She whimpered as her side exploded in agony. She wanted to fall to the ground, but that was what got her hit in the first place.

“Stay right there, big whore. Time for a sandwich. Troy, Carl, fuck up this cunt.”

Cassie saw the huge black cock as her head was pulled up by her hair. She opened her mouth, and the enormous shaft was rammed into her throat on the first thrust. She screamed around the cock in her throat as the other cock slammed into her sore asshole. They had been fucking her for hours, it seemed. How were they still hard?

“Good, get into a nice rhythm and pound her deep. Victor wants a clear video of the little cunt getting what she deserves.”

Cassie heard the horrible woman, but she couldn’t see her. She heard another thunk, and she tried not to bite the cock in her mouth. Her side vibrated for a second and then settled back into extreme pain.

“I could beat this bitch all day. I wish Victor would let me end her, oh well, he did say we could do anything we want to her as long as she keeps breathing.”

Cassie heard the lady laugh. The cocks were smashing against her holes hard and she felt like they would meet in the middle of her body before long. She closed her eyes and tried not to think about the pain. The next ‘thunk’ didn’t help.

“Carl, nice, paint her fucking face, and then let me get a picture.”

Cassie blinked as the camera flashed, capturing her face full of cum yet again. The man let go of her hair, the cock behind her was still going hard in her ass. Her body was moving with his thrusts. She raised her head and saw Francesca lying on the blanket, her waif-like body drenched in cum. Jennifer was licking the cum off her slowly as if she was moving in slow motion. She saw Gregory moving his fingers around his grand-daughter’s immature pussy. He had her little legs wide open, one of them over his leg as he sat in front of her. He was rubbing her thigh with one hand and her tiny pussy with the other. Cassie felt the man behind her push her down to the blanket and drive deep into her ass. She heard him scream as he filled her guts with more cum.

“Gregory, slap the little whore.”

Cassie saw Gregory hit Jennifer across the face, she looked up with cum dripping from her lips.

“Little whore, get over here. I have a job for you.”

Cassie saw Jennifer scramble over and kneel in front of the lady. Her hair was saturated in cum, and her little breasts were red like they had been beaten. Cassie felt the man pull out of her ass, and she couldn’t move.

“Carl, tie up the big whore, she may not like this next part.”

Cassie felt her arms yanked behind her and her wrists tied together. She was pulled up onto her knees with her head on the ground. One of the men put their foot on her neck and held her down.

“Ok, little whore, shove this in her ass!” the evil lady screamed.

“No, no, it’s too big.” Cassie heard Jennifer’s voice, and the bat hit her hard on the left shoulder. Cassie grunted as the familiar pain surged through her shoulder.

“Every time you refuse, we hit her again. Your choice, little whore.”

Cassie heard the whimpering and crying, and then she felt something touch her ass.

“Troy, grab the mayonnaise and rub it on the bat, I’m not cruel.” Cassie heard the voice and then laughter.

Something hard touched her again and then she felt the pressure. She grunted and her ass opened farther than ever before; something hard, inflexible, and cold pushed into her body. She screamed and heard Jennifer start sobbing. The thing moved deeply until it began to hurt. She shifted her hips, and it went even farther. She tried to scream, but her voice was hoarse. She closed her eyes and just let it happen; she couldn’t stop it anymore. The movement stopped, but the pressure remained. She turned her head and saw Jennifer sitting on her feet and crying. She saw Francesca behind her; Gregory was now rubbing his cock around in her miniature pussy.

“Oh, for God’s sake, Gregory, just fuck the little cunt. I’m tired of you pussyfooting around.” Cassie heard the evil woman and saw Gregory look up with excitement in his eyes.

Cassie was pushed over, and she landed on her left side, the bat still lodged deep in her ass. She grunted with pain, and now she saw Gregory pumping into Francesca. Her little legs were flopping around, and he was sweating as he raped his young granddaughter.

Cassie whimpered. “No, please.”

She heard the evil laugh and then she saw Gregory push deep and grunt. He was cumming inside her, Cassie was pretty sure the young girl was not protected, this made her even sadder.

“Carl, Troy, how about we make a DP sandwich with the little prissy cunt. I would love to send a picture of that to her fucking bitch mother.”

Cassie tried to move but the pain in her shoulder and ass was intense, and she grimaced. She saw the white man flip Francesca on her stomach and pull up her little hips. He drove his massive cock into the small girl, and she didn’t react. She was still out from the fucking juice. Cassie cried as the black man picked up the girl’s head and shoved his enormous cock into her mouth. Her throat bulged as he pulled her small head into his crotch. He saw the men stand up and push deep into her holes. Her arms and legs were limp and hanging down as she was held in the air by the two huge cocks.

“Now that’s a fucking great picture.” Cassie saw the evil woman taking pictures of her granddaughter spit-roasted in the air between the two men.

Cassie took a deep breath and screamed. “Stop it! She’s too small!”

She saw the evil woman turn, look down at her, and then stomp onto her left shoulder. Cassie whimpered as the white-hot pain erupted through her body. She blinked once, and everything went dark.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.