Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 59: Leaving Germany

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 59: Leaving Germany - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

I opened my eyes, and I was looking at a wonderful painting on the high ceiling. There was a person on either side of me. I looked at the man that greeted us and his wife. Why was I in their bed? I tried to remember yesterday but it was a little bit of a blur. I know there was a dinner and some men, they all fucked me of course. There was a pretty lady, she fucked me as well, well if you can call bringing me to a wonderful orgasm with her tongue fucking.

There was a dungeon as well. They tied me up and he fucked me in the butt. I touched my breasts, and I remembered the stick that the woman used to hit me. I ran my finger over the area under my nipples, and I felt a little bit of a bump. It was sore but not bad, not nearly as bad as the other times I have been beaten. Where was Jennifer? I was worried about her. The man said she would be at breakfast.

“Good morning, sweetheart.” I heard a whisper, and the woman kissed me on the neck. It felt nice and my pussy tingled.

She sat up and snapped her fingers. I saw movement next to the bed and I saw a young naked girl curled up in what looked like a doggie bed. She opened her eyes and scrambled to her feet.

“Bring us some breakfast.” The woman said and the girl left quickly.

“Are you hungry baby?” She said and looked back at me. I nodded as my pussy tingled again at the thought of food.

She ran her fingers over my stomach and then down slowly until she touched my pussy. I was confused as I was responding to her touch like she was a lover. Was I just a whore that would get excited if anyone touched me? I guess that was a good quality to have as a whore, it made all the clients feel important. She ran her finger through my lips, and I felt the moisture start to attach to her fingers. I moaned and she smiled.

“I think I might need a snack while we wait for breakfast.” The woman said and she kissed my stomach.

Her tongue moved down my stomach to the top of my pussy. She flicked it across my clit, and I shivered. She licked slowly down my pussy and then pushed my legs open wider. My pussy opened for her, and she dove in. Her tongue wiggled into my entrance and moved around. I felt like she was inside me and then her fingers touched my inner thighs. I groaned and tilted my head back. She was good, I remembered Christine and how good she was at this.

The woman sucked and licked my hot pussy, and I was soon squirming all over the bed. I felt something on my breast, and I looked over and saw the man was rubbing my breast as he watched the woman eat me out like a champion. My nipples were rock hard, and she was relentless. Her tongue was now lapping up all my juices. She wiggled her tongue into me again and I moaned. My body was starting to vibrate with excitement.

The man pinched my nipple as the woman sucked my clit into her mouth and I lost my mind. I screamed and my body rose off the bed and bounced back down. I shook violently as another amazing orgasm hit me hard. She stayed between my legs and the man rolled my nipple between his fingers. The wave of pleasure felt like it slowed down and I took a breath. The woman bit my clit, and the man pinched my other nipple and I screamed again. This one was not quite as violent, but my little body was flopping all over the bed for at least 30 seconds. I collapsed and she pulled her head out from between my legs.

“She is even more beautiful when she cums.” The man said and the woman smiled.

“She tastes so good.” The woman said and sat up on her knees between my legs.

I saw her large breasts hanging off her chest. They were full but had a little bit of sag in them. I felt a pressing urge to lick them. She moved off the bed and I watched her breasts jiggle as she stood next to the bed. I saw a young naked girl holding a tray, I saw her breasts just over the tray, they were not very big, but they were very firm as she held the tray perfectly still. The woman picked up a large glass and sat on the bed next to me. She helped me to a sitting position and moved the glass to my lips.

I was suddenly very thirsty, and I drank deep from the glass. I took it in my hands, and she released it. The juice tasted sweet and felt so good as it moved into my belly. It was exactly what my body was craving, and my head felt calm instantly. I took a breath and finished the glass. I handed it to her, and she smiled and put it back on the tray. I looked at the young girl’s breasts again and I licked my lips. They said I could use them anytime I wanted. I really wanted to suck on those small pink nipples.

“Sweetheart, would you like to pay for your breakfast now?” She said and I nodded.

“Yes, please.” I said and she moved onto the bed against the headboard and spread her legs.

“Come sweetheart, taste your mistress.” She said and I twisted my body, so I was kneeling between her legs.

I leaned over and kissed her pussy. My own pussy tingled again as I tasted her. She was sweet and salty at the same time, and I could not get enough. I licked her open pussy and shoved my tongue as far in her as I could. My face smashed against her body, and I pushed to get deeper.

“Oh God, shove that hot tongue in there, my sweet little cunt. Yes, right there, Oh God.” She said and I was proud that I could make her react like that.

I was focused on that open pussy in front of me and nothing else seemed to be important. The hands on my butt and the cock that was sliding into my pussy was irrelevant compared to the sweet treasure in front of me. I pulled my face out of her and licked her slowly. I got to the top of her pussy and licked her clit gently. It was hard and throbbing under my tongue. She groaned when I did that, and she grabbed my head.

“Yes, baby girl, lick your mistress. Worship this pussy.” She said and pulled me into her crotch.

I sucked each of her lips and then let them fall out of my mouth. I licked her clit and then ran my tongue over her tender inner lips. She was groaning and the cock was hammering me from behind. I was pleasing them both together again. I was fulfilling my purpose. I could tell she was close, so I slowed down and breathed hot air on her pussy. She screamed and I licked her clit gently again.

“Fuck yes, right there baby, suck on me.” She moaned as she grabbed two handfuls of my hair.

I sucked her clit and she exploded. She was strong and she pulled me into her pussy as her body convulsed. I tried to get a breath, but I could not move my head. I hoped she would let me go in time. The cock behind me was fading as I got dizzy. Everything got a little fuzzy, I felt the lady shaking under me and the cock pounding me from behind. I was just a vessel for them to use. Everything went black.

“Shit, shit. Turn her over.” I heard someone say and my body was flipped.

Lips were pressed on mine, and I felt air blown into my chest. I coughed and the lips left. My lungs filled up and it felt like I was born again. I took another deep breath.

“I am so sorry, my duke. I lost my head.” The lady said.

“She will be ok; we just have to be a little more careful. She is not ours yet.” The man said and I opened my eyes.

“Sweetheart, are you ok?” The man said and I looked at his eyes. They were filled with concern for me. I felt loved and wanted.

“Yes, master, I am fine.” I said softly and he hugged me against his chest. I felt my breasts smash against him as he squeezed me.

He let me go and then the woman hugged me. She was crying and rubbing my back. She let me go and reached over and grabbed another glass. I looked at the red liquid and I needed it. I think I had just died for a few seconds. Death makes a girl thirsty. I took the glass and drank deep. I pulled the half-full glass back and smelled something wonderful. I looked at the lady.

“Mistress, I am hungry.” I said and she smiled and wiped her cheeks.

“Good, let’s eat.” She said and turned towards the two young girls standing next to our bed.

The girls stepped forward and we ate our breakfast as they held the trays. I noticed my master was eating off a tray of his own held by his own little naked girl. The food was amazing as usual, and I finished the glass. I felt full and happy.

The woman said something to the young girls, and they scampered off with the trays. They returned a few minutes later holding robes. My mistress helped me stand and put a soft white robe on me. It was very nice and felt great against my skin. She put on a similar one and took my hand.

“Let’s go for a walk sweetie. My duke, we are going to the dining room, I want to say hello to Rudolph.” My mistress said.

“That is fine, honey, I have some work to do. I will be in my office.” My master said and I saw he had on a similar white robe.

My mistress walked me out of the room, and we walked down a long stone hallway. It looked like we were heading to the kitchen and there was a small door to the left. I noticed movement and a man walked out. He looked very familiar. My mistress stopped.

“Tommy, have you heard from Victor?” My mistress said and the man looked at me. He looked worried.

“Not today ma’am, I expect a call from him this afternoon.” The man said and continued to look at me.

“Ok, she is precious, I hope they can work it out.” My mistress said.

“We will see.” He said and I recognized him. He was my watcher; I think he is supposed to protect me.

I noticed him look at me closely as my mistress walked towards the kitchen. I turned and looked back and he was still looking at me. We turned the corner and walked into the kitchen area. There were a few men moving around clanging pots and I saw the two girls that bathed us the first night. They were wearing their yellow dresses and they were standing off to the side, each of them was drinking the red juice. We moved through and into the dining room. I saw the pudgy man and the pretty lady and her husband eating. They were laughing and talking.

My mistress walked us over and sat across from them. They stopped talking and laughing.

“Lord Farmington, Lady and Lord Wilmot, I assumed you rested well?” My mistress said and a young naked girl put a glass of the red juice in front of me.

“My lady, I rested exceptionally well, your chambers are exemplary as usual.” The short pudgy man said. I took a drink of the wonderful juice.

“Yes, we also were very comfortable.” Lord Wilmot said. The pretty lady stared at me and smiled.

“I am happy to hear that. Did you have a nice ride this morning?” My mistress said and I took another drink.

“Yes, the countryside is beautiful, it was quite enjoyable.” Lord Wilmot said.

“And you, my lord?” My mistress said.

“My lady, I decided to spend the morning in your playroom. I have to apologize, in my exuberance I inadvertently ended one of your girls. I will send a replacement immediately.” The short pudgy man said.

“Lord Farmington, you do not have to do that. We understand, accidents happen. Just return the favor when we visit next.” My mistress said and I took another drink.

“Thank you for understanding my lady. It was unfortunate, the rope was a little short and I did not notice until it was too late. I do have to admit the death shudder did feel good on my cock.” The short pudgy man said.

“Then her sacrifice was appreciated. We can only hope our ending brings some sort of pleasure to others.” My mistress said.

I heard something and looked to see a very tall blonde man walk in with a very short brunette girl. They moved closer to my mistress, and he bent over and kissed her on the cheek. I looked at the girl and shook my head a little. Jennifer smiled back at me. She did look happy, but her eyes looked different, like they were disconnected from the expression on her face.

“Good morning mother.” The tall blonde man said.

“You know Lord Farmington and the Wilmots.” My mistress said to the tall man.

“Yes, of course. Nice to see you again Lord and Lady Wilmot, I understand congratulations are in order.” The tall man said.

“Thank you, Rudolph, we are very excited.” Lord Wilmot said. The pretty lady smiled.

“Lord Farmington, that was an exciting morning I must say.” Rudolph said.

“Yes, Rudolph, it certainly was.” The short pudgy man said.

“Oh, you were with the Lord this morning?” My mistress said.

“Yes, we had an error in our calculations this morning. Turns out our ropes were a little short. Luckily, my little one here is very tough, she hung for at least a minute until I finished and realized.” The tall man said, and I looked at Jennifer. I saw a red mark around her neck and noticed her collar was green. It was very pretty.

“She surprised me as well, I thought for sure I would have to bring her home with me. My father would do wonders with a lovely creature such as this.” The short pudgy man said.

“I am not quite ready for her to see your father yet, Farmington. We have many more adventures ahead of us.” The tall man said and looked at Jennifer. She looked up at him and smiled.

“I understand Rudolph. She is lovely and I am sure you will enjoy her. You let us know when you need us, I am looking forward to working with her.” The short pudgy man said.

“Of course, my lord.” The tall man said and sat down. Jennifer sat next to him, and a young naked girl put some food in front of them. Jennifer picked up a large glass of red juice and started to drink.

I drank some more of my juice and stared at Lady Wilmot. I remembered her from last night, she tasted so good, and I wanted to taste her again. I hoped I would get a chance today.

We sat while Rudolph and Jennifer ate their breakfast. It was an omelet of some sort, it looked appetizing. My tummy rumbled and my pussy tingled.

“Sweetheart, are you still hungry?” My mistress said and I looked up at her. My tummy rumbled again when I heard her question.

“Yes, mistress.” I said softly. She snapped her fingers, and a young naked girl ran out of the room.

There was a plate in front of me within a minute. The smell was amazing, and the taste was even better. There was egg, vegetables, and some more of that wonderful pink meat. I finished quickly and wiped my mouth with the soft cloth next to my plate. The talking stopped and my mistress looked down at me as I was drinking more of the delightful red juice.

“Who would you like to pay for your food this morning, sweetie?” She said and I looked around the table. The answer was easy, and my pussy throbbed as I looked at the pretty lady.

“Lady Wilmot, it seems you have struck a nerve with my new charge. Would you accept her payment this morning?” My mistress said and I stared at the pretty lady. She smiled and nodded.

“You may pay her, my sweet girl. Lord Wilmot may also accept your payment from the way he is looking at you.” She said and I looked at the young man. He was indeed staring at me as his wife held his hand.

I got up slowly and walked around the table. I stood in front of the pretty lady, and she untied my robe and slid it off my shoulders. I felt the man behind me take it off completely and the lady put her hands on my breasts.

“My lady, she is so precious.” The pretty lady said and squeezed my breasts gently.

“Yes, she is.” My mistress said and I heard a small moan.

I looked over and Jennifer was sitting on the tall man’s lap with her back against him. Her eyes were closed, and her dress was around her waist. Her small breasts were covered by his hands, and he was kissing her as her head was turned towards him. She looked very cute sitting there, I guess she liked the tall man. My body shivered and I looked back at the head of the pretty lady as she was sucking on my right nipple. I heard myself moan as her tongue moved over my stiff nub. I felt a hand touch my butt and rub the sensitive skin.

“What is this mark, my lady?” I heard the man behind me say as his wife nursed on my nipple.

“American brutality, can you imagine marking a lovely creature such as this?” My mistress said.

“I cannot, she is perfection and should be worshipped, not branded like cattle.” He said and ran his finger over my slut mark.

His fingers felt good on me, and I pushed my butt back towards him. The pretty lady pulled off my nipple and sat back in her chair. I looked at her and she spread her legs. Her white dress draped over her thighs, and I reached out and touched the soft material. I pulled it gently and it fell off her legs, exposing that beautiful pussy I remember from last night. My mouth watered as I looked at the open lips and the tender pink skin surrounding the small opening. I put my hands on her thighs and rubbed the soft skin. She moaned and closed her eyes.

I kissed her wet pussy and licked the sweet juice. She touched my head, and I licked her again. The hands were still on my butt and fingers moved between my cheeks and touched my hot pussy. I pushed back on the fingers between my thighs and licked the moistness in front of my face. The pretty lady was moaning and rubbing my hair and then I felt some pressure from behind and a warm cock entered me easily. I moaned into the beautiful pussy on my tongue as my body responded to the pleasant intrusion.

The pretty lady was making strange noises as my tongue worked hard. I sucked her lips and drove my tongue into her. I moved up and licked across her small clit. She squeezed my hair and cried out.

“Oh, sweet girl. Yes, I love this little tongue.” The pretty lady said, and I felt her start to shudder hard under my face.

I held onto her as she worked through her pleasure. She pulled my head out and laid it on her thigh as her husband started moving faster behind me. My young pussy was loving the heated pumping he was providing.

“I love you, my lady. You are so beautiful when you reach your apex.” I heard the man say.

“I love you too my lord. I am so proud to be able to give you a child. It will be an honor to watch them develop under your guidance.” The pretty lady said as she rubbed my head.

“I cannot wait for you to start showing the life inside you.” The man said and he picked up speed. I heard the sound of skin slapping.

“This body is always yours my lord to do with as you wish.” The pretty lady said, and the man groaned and started really hammering my pussy.

I was being pushed against her body as she held me and watched her husband pound my pussy. I was happy to be able to be there for him as he looked at his gorgeous wife. I heard him grunt and his fingers dug into my hips. He drove into me violently and held himself against me. I felt his body lurch a couple of times.

“God, she is so delicious.” The man said behind me.

He pulled out and I slumped to the ground on my knees in front of the pretty lady. The man picked me up and placed me on the table on my back. I heard my mistress snap her fingers and a warm tongue was on my pussy. I laid there and looked at the ceiling as my pussy was cleaned. I heard movement and I turned my head to see the pretty lady and her husband leaving. The short pudgy man was talking to them as he walked out with them. I could not see Jennifer or her tall man.

“That is good.” My mistress said and the tongue left my pussy. I looked up and she was looking at me.

She lifted me to a sitting position and handed me a glass. I was so thirsty, and I drained the glass quickly. She took the empty glass and put it on the table. She moved closer and hugged me, it felt so nice to feel my mistress’s body against mine. She was warm and soft and made me feel very comfortable. Her hands were rubbing my back and that felt nice as well.

“You have pleased me little one.” She whispered into my ear, and I was very proud. My mistress was pleased, and I made it happen.

She held me for a couple of minutes and then pulled back. She helped me off the table and slipped the
robe back on me. She tied it up and took my hand. She led me out of the room, and we entered the kitchen. A man came over and talked to my mistress.

“My lady, a minute to discuss the menu for this evening?” The man said and she moved to a nearby desk with him.

I stood in the middle of the room and looked around. I saw one of the bathing girls in her yellow dress. She was standing near the edge of the room and looking at something. I followed her eyes and saw the other bathing girl on her back on a table. She was naked and they were securing her legs in a strange way. They were tying her lower leg to her upper, forcing her knee to bend completely. They used two strings, one near her ankle and the other closer to her knee. I walked over and she turned her head to look at me.

The men working on her finished her legs and then took her right arm and started to tie it to her right leg. She moved her left hand slightly and took my hand. I squeezed her hand and looked at her. She was smiling and looked happy. Her eyes were different, they looked scared. It was strange, it was like they were not in sync with her face. I saw a man move close to her head and move his hand. He reached over to the other side of her head, and he was holding a knife. She made a small slice in her neck, and I saw the blood start to pour out in pulses. It ran back away from her head and into a small trough where it moved towards the edge of the table.

She was smiling but her eyes still looked different. She squeezed my hand hard as the blood flowed out of her neck. I looked at the men, they looked to be very busy. I watched her eyes as she laid there. They changed to be calmer and then I saw a small tear run out of the corner of her eye. Her eyes fluttered and closed. Her hand became limp, and I looked up at the men.

“Who is this cow?” One of the men said. He did not look nice.

“She is the mistress’s new pet. Be careful what you say.” The other man said.

“Ok, but someone needs to move her.” The not nice man said, and someone pulled me back.

The not nice man put a hand on her neck and pushed her head back, I saw he had a small knife. He moved it down slowly and I saw her chest open. My stomach felt strange, and I looked back at the other girl. She was standing calmly near the wall. I looked back at my mistress, and she was still talking to the man. I looked back and the men were gathered around the table working on something. I looked at her face and it seemed calm. A man moved between her legs, and I saw he was holding a large metal pole. He put it at her pussy and pushed it in. He continued to push it slowly and I watched it disappear into her body. I saw a man move to her head and tilt it back and the pole came out of her mouth.

I felt someone grab my hand and my mistress pulled me out of the room quickly. I looked back and the men were still gathered around the girl on the table. She pulled me out of the room and into the hallway. She stopped and knelt in front of me. She took my face in her hands and looked at me.

“I am so sorry, baby. You should not have seen that. Are you ok?” She said and her eyes looked very worried.

“Yes, mistress, what were they doing to that girl? She gave me a bath when I got here.” I said.

“They were preparing her for her next assignment. She will make a lot of people very happy.” She said and I nodded. That sounded good.

“That is good to make people happy. Will I get a chance to make a lot of people happy?” I said and she still looked very worried.

“Yes, baby, you will. I love you very much and you will make a lot of people happy tonight. Does that sound good?” She said.

“Like I did with the Lord and lady?” I said and she nodded.

“Yes, sweetie, just like that. Would you like that?” She said and I thought about the pretty lady and how good she tasted. My pussy tingled as I thought about seeing her again tonight.

“Yes, they were nice, and it felt good to give them pleasure.” I said and thought about the pretty lady’s warm tongue on my nipple.

My mistress took my hand and walked with me down the stone hallway. We went to the opening with the ledge and looked out over the landscape. It was nice and the birds were chirping. I saw some men on horses riding below. There was a river I could see now that the fog was not as heavy. It was so beautiful.

“Would you like to go riding one day?” She said and I looked up.

“I have never done that.” I said and I had a memory of horses, but it felt different.

“You will love it; it is so freeing. We will do that tomorrow, I promise.” She said and hugged me.

I loved her hugs; they were warm and soft and felt like a blanket. I leaned my head against her chest and felt her soft breasts. I was happy, I was not in pain, and I felt loved.

My mistress walked me to the bedroom and sat me on the bed. I noticed a glass of red juice on the nightstand. She handed it to me, and I took a drink. She pushed me back on the bed and slid in next to me. She put her arm over my body and pulled me close to her. I was so comfortable.

“Rest, sweetie, we have a long night ahead of us.” She whispered to me and kissed me on the cheek.

I closed my eyes and my body felt like it was floating. It was like there was a small electric current running through me and it felt wonderful. There were horses and pretty ladies and beautiful rivers. The birds were singing, and the breeze was warm. I felt very calm and serene in the arms of my mistress. I felt someone shaking me and I opened my eyes to see my mistress smiling at me. She kissed me lightly on the lips.

“Did you have a nice nap?” She said and I nodded.

“Yes, mistress.” I said and she kissed me again.

I noticed there were two girls in yellow dresses standing next to the bed. I remembered the eyes of the other girl in the kitchen, and I felt a shiver of fear. My mistress sat me up and handed me the glass of juice. I finished it and she put it on the nightstand and helped me stand. One of the girls in yellow stepped forward and took my hand. I looked at her and she was bigger and older looking than the small naked girls that were always around. She walked me to the bathroom, and I saw the big tub. She bathed me and it felt so good to be clean. I saw the other girl bathing my mistress. The two small naked girls stood by the tub holding towels as my bathing girl walked me out of the tub. The young girls dried me off and gave me another robe. The girl in the yellow started brushing and drying my hair and it made me feel good to have someone taking care of me. My hair was beautiful again and it was almost glowing as it fell over my shoulders. The girl put on a little makeup, and I saw the pretty teenage girl in the mirror again. I liked her.

We walked back into the bedroom, and she sat me on the bed. The two naked girls walked up holding clothes and shoes. I saw the shoes were black heels with straps, they were pretty. My mistress knelt and started sliding black hose up my right leg. The stocking came to the top of my thigh and there was pretty lace at the top. She slid another one on my left leg. I loved the way I looked in stockings. She smiled and started putting pretty black heels on my feet. There was a small strap across the top and another across my ankle from the other side. The heel was about 3 inches high, and I worried about falling. It seems like I had been barefoot for a long time. This would be interesting.

My mistress helped me stand and I wobbled a little. She held me and I was able to get my balance, as long as I wasn’t expected to walk. She took a black dress from the naked girl to her left. It was shiny and looked soft. She slipped it over my head, and it settled on my body. There were small straps over my shoulders and the top was low cut, showing off the tops of my breasts. The dress was cut tight enough to give a little support to my breasts. The waist was tighter, and the skirt flared out and came to mid-thigh. She held up my left arm and spun me around.

I whimpered as a sharp pain ripped through my left shoulder. My mind cleared for a second and I looked around. Where was Jennifer? Was she alright? My mistress handed me a glass and I took a drink. The juice tasted so good, and my body was starting to crave it. I drank half the glass and handed it back to her.

“Baby girl, you look fabulous.” My mistress said and I saw she was smiling. I was making her happy.

“Thank you, mistress, this is a very pretty dress.” I said and she hugged me again. That warm comfort flowed through me, and I nestled into her chest.

“Are you ready to go make a lot of people happy, my sweet girl?” She said.

“Yes, mistress.” I said and we started walking out of the room.

We walked slowly as I got used to the heels. I noticed my mistress was wearing a beautiful green dress. Her body was amazing, and the dress framed it well. I was proud to be with her, we were both very pretty. We walked down a couple of stone hallways and then she led me into a very large room. There were a lot of tables and there were columns that looked to have cloth on them. The ceiling was high with very intricate chandeliers hanging down. I felt like a princess in a ball as my mistress led me through the room.

“My duchess, you look lovely tonight.” I heard an older lady say and we stopped.

“Thank you, Lady Thornton, you are looking beautiful as well.” My mistress said and the lady smiled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.