Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 54: Crunchy Creeps recovery

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 54: Crunchy Creeps recovery - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

I opened my eyes and there was a wonderful smell in the air. My girls were still sleeping, and I saw my watcher talking to an older man. The man looked kind, and he looked over at us. I noticed we were covered by a sheet and blanket.

“Nice family.” He said.

“Thank you, they are a handful.” My watcher said and the man nodded.

“I can imagine. You have a nice day.” The man said and turned to leave.

“You too.” My watcher said.

I heard the door open and close, and he walked over and looked down at me. My stomach rumbled and my pussy tingled. He smiled.

“Hungry? He said.

“You sent him away before I could pay him.” I said and he frowned. I smiled at him and winked.

“As old as he was, you would have killed him if you had tried to pay him, so it was good I sent him away.” He said and smiled.

“Can you help me up? I seem to be tangled up in cute girl.” I said and he chuckled.

He moved the girls slightly and helped me up. I was still wearing my shoes. I sat up on the side of the bed and he knelt in front of me. He untied my shoe and pulled it off gently. He pulled off the sock and rubbed my foot. I moaned and closed my eyes.

“You can do that as long as you want.” I said.

He rubbed my foot for at least a minute and then untied my other shoe. He pulled off my sock and started rubbing that foot. I really did miss my massage guy. I leaned back on my arms as he kept rubbing.

“You are amazing. What happened last night would have broken most girls. How are you so strong?” He said and I opened my eyes and looked at him. I nodded towards the girls.

“Those two for starters. The motivation to keep them safe and get them out of here is powerful. Then I have a friend, her name is Becky. She is very smart, and I have talked to her so much I hear her in my head now.” I said.

“Where is she?” he said.

“She was at school with me, I met her there. She is at HQ now; she has had to go through a lot of the same things I have. She is even stronger than I am. She helps me cope and keeps me focused.” I said.

“Whatever you are doing keep it up. You can outlast them, there will be something that happens that will give you an opening. I will look for it as well.” He said and I smiled.

“Thank you. When you get out you can get a job as a foot massager for sure.” I said and he chuckled.

“Do you want to eat or take a shower first?” He said and I turned my head and sniffed.

“I think I should probably take a shower; I have Crunchy Creeps all over me.” I said and he laughed.

He sat on the floor and laughed, and I had to join him. It felt good for a few seconds, I needed all the good feelings I could get. I stopped finally and stood up. He was still sitting, and I hugged him, my pussy was on his head, I felt his hair against my skin. He put his hands on the back of my thighs. He did not have a safety valve anymore, I thought about taking up that role. I wondered if that would damage our relationship and make him completely lose his focus. I could not afford that. I needed to think about this one a little more, there was so much at stake.

“I am getting Crampy Frog all over you.” I said and he pulled back. His face was inches from my pussy.

“Well, we can’t have that, I heard that never comes off.” He said and stood up.

He walked over to the table and sat down. I could tell he was trying to get his composure back. I smiled and walked into the bathroom. The shower was amazing again, I worried that if I ever did escape, I would spend way too much time in the shower. I might need that though, there would be an awful lot of stuff I would need to scrub off me.

I stepped out and the towels were very soft. I wrapped one around my hair and pulled down a white robe that felt like it was made out of fur. It was so soft and warm, I tied it on me and walked out. He was still sitting at the table, but he looked much better. I sat down and lifted the metal lid. Smoke came off the food, how did they keep it so warm? It was eggs, bacon, and toast.

“I thought we needed something traditional after last night.” He said and I nodded.

“I love it. It smells so good.” I said and put down the metal plate. My pussy tingled as my stomach rumbled again.

The food was remarkable, these hotels we stayed at must be really expensive. Everything was so luxurious, and the food was exquisite. I guess that was some of the perks Victor talked about, some of the things that most people would not have and taking a couple dozen cocks could be tolerated for some of these luxuries. I wondered how much of that was true, this robe was nice, and the food was good, but I still think I might trade this for a burger and a t-shirt if I could avoid the gangrapes.

“Cassie?” I heard a small voice, and I looked over.

Jennifer was sitting up and she looked disoriented. She was looking around and her eyes were not focused. She was shivering and she looked terrified. I jumped up and went over to her. I sat down and put my arms around her. She melted into me and started crying. I rubbed her head and held her. I looked at my watcher and he looked sad. I kissed the top of her head.

“Let it out sweetie, you are safe now. It is over.” I whispered and she squeezed me.

I held her for a little while longer and she pulled back and looked at me. Her face had dried cum on it and her hair looked crunchy. I pushed some of the crunchy hair off her face and she frowned.

“What happened?” She said.

“There was a lot of drugs and alcohol, I think you passed out.” I said.

“There was a lot of men and Evelyn kept pulling me into her pussy.” She said.

“Who is Evelyn?” I said.

“She is the bass player for Crooked Road, I loved her, I always looked up to her and I thought she was so cool but last night she was mean. She kept calling me a whore and telling me to lick her.” She said and her voice cracked.

I hugged her and she started crying again. I felt so bad, she was so excited about the concert and now this band abused her and hurt her. I rubbed her head as she cried.

“Then Greg and Randall fucked me in the butt and mouth at the same time. They said some mean things too, they called me a slut and a baby whore. Why would they do that? I was a big fan, but they hurt me. Cassie, why would they do that?” She said and looked at me. The tears were hydrating the dried cum on her cheeks and it was flowing off her face.

“I don’t know baby. I wish I knew why some of these people do these things to us.” I said.

“I hate them. I hate the band. They are mean and cruel.” She said and started sobbing.

I wanted to hurt someone really bad and four long-haired fuckers were at the top of my list. I hugged my little friend as her heart broke. I looked at my watcher and he nodded. I think the same four fuckers were at the top of his list as well. I thought about the driver in the garage and tried to imagine them the same way. I was so averse to death after I witnessed what happened to Victoria but right now, I would put a bullet in all of them in a heartbeat for what they did to her.

I held her for a few minutes and then convinced her to take a shower. I walked her in and hung up my robe. I pulled the towel off my head and got in the shower with my sweet friend. I turned on the warm water and hugged her as the water flowed over us. I made sure most of the gunk was off her and then started soaping up her small body. She closed her eyes and let me run my hands all over her. I rinsed her and then started shampooing her hair. She moaned as I moved my fingers through her long hair and massaged her scalp. I finished and we stepped out of the shower. I dried her off with the super-soft towels and found a robe for her.

“You feel better now?” I said and she smiled.

“Yes, thank you but I still hate them.” She said.

“Me too baby.” I said and took her hand and led her out into the main room.

We walked in and my watcher was sitting on the bed holding Beth. She was groaning and it looked like she was in pain.

“What’s wrong?” I said and walked over.

“She has a bad headache; I think it is a hangover. I gave her some pain pills, but it will take a while for them to work.” He said and I sat on the bed. I put my hand on her shoulder and she looked at me. Her eyes were sad.

“Baby, are you ok?” I said and she shook her head.

“No, my head hurts really bad and I am really sore. Those people were horrible.” She said and I nodded.

“I know sweetie. I am so sorry.” I said.

“I thought they would be so nice; they were different than they are in their videos. They made me drink a lot of stuff and then they laughed at me when I tried to walk and fell down. Then they fucked me a lot, I told them to stop being so rough, but they just laughed.” She said and groaned and put her hand on her head. I looked at my watcher.

“You know I am starting a totally different list, right?” I said and he nodded.

“I am right with you. I have the faces of those last four that were with you memorized. They will see me again.” He said and I smiled. I rubbed Beth’s shoulder.

“Sweetie, do you want a hot shower? It made us feel a lot better.” I said and she looked at Jennifer.

She started crying again and then she touched her head and groaned. Jennifer moved on the bed and Beth moved over and put her head on Jennifer’s lap. Jennifer rubbed her head and arm as she cried. I stood up and walked to the table and sat down. I was so mad and frustrated. I just wanted to hit something or someone, but I loved everyone in this room. I wrapped my arms around my body and closed my eyes. Why was this assignment so hard? The park had more guys, and they were even crueler. It hit me suddenly that this was bad because they expected something different. They both had put up with multiple rapes, but these people were supposed to be nice, and they turned out to be assholes. That is what hurt so bad. I looked at my young friends and got even more inspiration to get us out of here.

My stomach rumbled and I turned to see the metal plate was back over my breakfast. I picked it up and grabbed a piece of bacon. I took a bite, my tummy did a dance, and a shiver went through my pussy. I stood up and walked over to Jennifer. I held the piece out and she took a bite. I heard her moan.

“That is so good.” She said and I saw Beth look up. I held the piece of bacon, and she opened her mouth. I put the piece in her mouth, and she started chewing.

“I think I want to eat before my shower. Do you guys mind looking at me like this?” Beth said and sat up. Her hair was frazzled and stiff in places. Her face had flakes of dried cum hanging off it. I leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

“You are beautiful even like you are right now.” I said and kissed her nose. She smiled.

“Thank you, but you are a terrible liar.” Beth said and Jennifer laughed.

“Maybe I can see your beauty through your pretty eyes.” I said and she smiled.

Jennifer stood up and we helped Beth walk to the table. We sat and ate like a regular little family. Beth felt much better after eating and she and Jennifer went to take a shower. I sat with my watcher, and he picked up the plates and put them back on the cart. He pushed the cart away and looked down at me.

“How much time do we have?” I said and he looked at his watch.

“Five hours but the plane won’t leave without us.” He said.

“Don’t we need a new driver?” I said as I remembered our original driver lying on the ground.

“That’s already taken care of. He is waiting for us at the car whenever we need him. The cleaners took care of the mess.” He said and I nodded.

“That was easy.” I said.

“We handle death pretty efficiently as well as gangrapes.” He said.

“Will you get in trouble?” I said.

“No, it was justified. I made my report, and it was accepted and approved.” He said.

“You did all that last night?” I said and he nodded.

“I don’t sleep very much, and I needed to keep an eye on you guys.” He said.

“Thank you. What do we do for five hours?” I said and he smiled.

“You ever been to a circus?” He said and my eyes lit up.

He had clothes delivered to the room. We all had cute shorts and button shirts. They were different colors, but we did look like sisters. We got new socks and shoes and regular bra and panties. It felt so good to be dressed like a regular girl. The new driver was nice, and he didn’t look like he wanted to fuck the shit out of us.

My watcher took us to a show called Cirque du Soleil. It was amazing and he bought us cotton candy. My girls laughed a lot and screamed as the performers flew around the arena. We went to a wonderful restaurant for a late lunch/dinner. The food was great as usual. My pussy tingled but I tried to ignore it as I ate. We got this fabulous dessert that they made right next to the table, bananas something, it was glorious.

We walked around the casino area, the sounds were interesting, I had never heard anything like it. There were a lot of people, and we didn’t have to have sex with any of them. Eventually we had to leave, and we climbed into the car. The ride to the airport was short. We drove out to the tarmac again. The plane looked like the same plane. We got out and walked up the stairs. We got to the top and Charlotte was there.

“Welcome back, did you guys have a good time?” She said and I wondered just how much she knew.

“Yes, we did.” I said and she smiled. I decided she was asking about today.

“Awesome, go pick a seat and I will be back in a minute.” She said and she smiled at my watcher.

I looked at him and then her and felt sad for her. She was not his Mallory, and I didn’t think she would ever be. His face was smiling but it was a polite smile. The girls ran to the back and jumped in the same seats they had before. I watched them and it looked like a circus and a fun day worked wonders for them. I sat in the same seat, and he sat next to me. I looked out the window. The land looked like any field you would see out of a plane window. I knew we were far from HQ, but we were headed back into the belly of the beast. Back to fucking for food and entertaining old men in a hotel room. I sighed and I felt his hand on my shoulder. I turned and looked at him.

“The flight is at least three hours; you are not there yet.” He said and his face looked hopeful.

I leaned over and put my head on his lap. I liked this position, and I liked his hand on my head. He rubbed my long blonde hair and ran his fingers through it. I took a deep breath.

“What was her name?” I said softly.

“Allyson, but I called her Ally.” He said and I heard him take a deep breath.

“Tell me about her.” I said and he sighed.

“She had the prettiest eyes; they were green, and it was like they sparkled. Her hair was brown and very long, like yours, and she wore it down most of the time. She also looked great in a baseball cap.” He said.

“She sounds beautiful. What was she like?” I said.

“She was the funniest person I have ever met. She made me laugh a lot and her laugh was like music. She loved to do anything outside, we hiked, we went exploring, climbed mountains. She was fearless and never accepted no for an answer. It was almost like it motivated her to be told she could not do something.” He said and I thought about what he said about me yesterday.

“She sounds special, I wish I could have met her.” I said.

“Yeah, me too. I think you would have been kindred spirits.” He said and I sat up.

“Do I remind you of her?” I said and he nodded.

“Yeah, you do.” He said and I put my head on his chest. He put his arms around me.

“I am sorry you lost her. Life sucks balls sometimes.” I said and he chuckled.

“Yes, it does.” He said.

The plane started moving and I laid back down on his lap. I liked being here for takeoff, it felt safe. He ran his fingers through my hair again and I wondered if he had done that with her. The plane took off and we were in the air quickly. Charlotte came back and brought us some drinks. She came back later and brought us a wonderful dinner of roast beef and vegetables. I ate it as my pussy throbbed. I crossed my legs and he put his hand on my thigh.

“It will get better over time.” He said.

“It will not start getting better until I get out of here, when we get back tonight it will start back up and the programming will start on me again.” I said and he frowned.

I finished my dinner and laid down on him again. I must have dozed off as I woke when we bounced off the runway. He squeezed my shoulder as the plane slowed down. I sat up and my body felt stiff.

“You are warm, but you don’t make a very good bed.” I said and he laughed.

“I will work on that.” He said.

“You better mister if you want any other girls to sleep on you.” I said.

“Oh really? You didn’t seem to have a problem.” He said.

“True. It was nice.” I said and hugged him. He put his arms around me, and I really did not want to go back to that place. I looked out the window and there was snow on the ground.

We walked off the plane and the wind was brutal and cold. We jumped in the car quickly and the warmth was great as soon as the doors were closed. My girls snuggled up to me the whole way, it felt right again. We got to HQ and pulled into the big warehouse room. It was late and there wasn’t anyone around. The white trucks were parked next to each other like a line of horrible hearses, waiting for more final scenes. My stomach turned a little, but I took a deep breath.

He led us down the hall and into our room. The girls started taking off their clothes right away and I stood in front of him. He unbuttoned my shirt slowly and pulled it open. It fell off my arms and he reached around and popped the clasp on my bra. It fell to the floor, and he put his hands on the button of my shorts. I grabbed his hands and put them on my breasts. He looked at me and he looked confused.

“If you ever need help, I will be happy to be your Mallory.” I said softly and I saw him swallow.

“Thank you.” He said and I let go of his hands.

He kept them on my breasts for a few seconds and then he undid the button on my shorts and pulled down the zipper. He pulled them down and they fell to my ankles. He looked in my eyes as he pulled down my panties. I stepped out of them and sat down on the bed. I lifted my foot, and he took it and started untying it. He pulled it off and then pulled off the sock. He rubbed my foot for a little while and then I gave him my other foot. He did the same and rubbed my foot. He finished and I put my foot down.

I looked down and the girls still had their shoes on. Jennifer held her foot out and I laughed.

“You have some work to do mister.” I said and he started untying her shoe.

I watched him slowly take off their shoes and socks. He was treating them exactly as he treated me, he was really a wonderful guy. How he got stuck in this cesspool I will never know. He finished and we sat and looked at him as he stood.

“Good night girls.” He said.

“Thank you for today, it was nice.” I said and the girls nodded.

“It was my first circus.” Beth said and he smiled.

“Mine too, it was awesome.” Jennifer said.

His eyes shined as he looked at them. He had wiped the horror from their faces with a day of fun. He smiled and turned and left. Both of my girls pushed me down on the bed and looked at me.

“What was that about his Mallory? Who is Mallory?” Jennifer said and I sighed.

“Can I tell you guys tomorrow? It is a sad story and I want to keep this a happy night.” I said and she nodded.

“That sounds good, you tell us when you feel like it. It did sound kind of cool though.” Jennifer said and lay down next to me.

“I want to know what happened that night after I passed out. I think it was something big, you two guys looked different in the morning.” Beth said and laid down on the other side of me.

“I will tell you guys everything eventually. I just need time to process it all.” I said.

“We can wait, just don’t leave us before you do.” Beth said and put her hand on my breast.

“Deal.” I said and Jennifer put her hand on my other breast.

“You know these are going to be all over Instagram and Youtube.” Beth said and ran her finger over my nipple.

“Please don’t remind me. That was really embarrassing.” I said.

“I think it was hot, I was mad they didn’t do that to me.” Beth said and I looked at her.

“You are a wicked little girl.” I said.

“Sorry, but that looked like fun. All I got was mean words and humiliation.” She said.

“Baby, we are going to wipe that night out of our memories, ok?” I said and kissed her nose.

“I will try but I still hate them.” Beth said.

“Me too.” I said.

I pulled them closer to me and they put their legs over mine. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. My body relaxed instantly, and I loved the feel of their skin against me. I was quickly transported to the diner.

“God damn, I love this place.” One of the guys said as I ate out Cassandra on their table.

Her pussy tasted so good, I loved doing this and she loved it just as much. I wondered how long I could do it if I was able to keep going. Who would tire first, my tongue or her body as it orgasmed over and over. She started shaking and grabbed my head. She screamed and I am sure everyone in the diner was watching now. It was like I was on stage, it felt strange but a little exciting. She went into convulsions on the table and the guys held her down so she wouldn’t fall off. I noticed two of them used her breasts as handles to keep her on the table. That was nice of them.

I pulled my head up out of her crotch and she was still shaking. The men were still holding her breasts. I guess they wanted to make sure she didn’t fall. She opened her eyes and sat up. The men moved their hands.

“Cassie, thank you. I feel like I should pay you for that.” She said.

“Baby, that pussy tastes so good I will do that for free every time.” I said and the men all looked at me.

“Hey, is that available?” One of the men said.

“Cassandra, are you willing to sell that?” I said.

“Cassie, it is your table, I would not want to steal your tips.” She said.

“I am sure my guys would not mind. I sure don’t. Fellas, $20 for one and $60 if you all want a turn. You only get one orgasm each. Who wants in?” I said.

“Oh fuck, I am in for sure.” One of them said and put a 20-dollar bill on her belly. He got up and moved between her legs, I heard him start licking her right away. Cassandra laid down on the table and sighed. Two more 20-dollar bills landed on her belly.

“Bon appetit, fellas.” I said and picked up the money. I walked over and leaned over her face.

“Enjoy this, my treat.” I said and kissed her.

“Thank you so much. I will owe you big time.” She said and moaned as the man continued between her pretty legs.

“Don’t worry sweetie, you will pay me back many times.” I said and she closed her eyes.

I walked over to the counter and pulled my uniform back on. I buttoned it and left the top two buttons open enough to show a little cleavage. My customers enjoyed that. I heard the bell on the door and saw four guys walking in. They were skinny and had tattoos on their arms. I looked closer and one of them was a girl. She had on a baseball cap, so it was hard to tell since the guy’s hair was just as long as hers. They sat at a table and Cassandra’s friend walked over and greeted them. She was a cute little thing; her cheer skirt was as short as Cassandra’s and one of the men put his hand on her tight ass immediately.

I grabbed my tablet and put it in my apron. I picked up the coffee pot and started walking around filling cups. Rick was gone, probably balls deep in his daughter by now. My four guys were still eating on Cassandra, she was squirming around for the second time, I think. I checked on the young couple and she was still sucking on him. I filled his cup, and his face was flushed.

“How is she doing?” I said and he nodded.

“Really good, I didn’t realize, I am so sorry. Ugh.” He said and I patted him on the shoulder.

“Not a problem, bring her back tomorrow and we can practice her deep throat.” I said and he groaned and put his head back.

I started back to the counter, and I saw Cassandra’s friend bent over the table and one of the men was rubbing her pussy from behind. She was trying to get off the table but two of them were holding her down. I heard her begging them to let her up, she said it was ok to do that if they paid. I put down the pot and walked over to the table. I touched the man behind her on the arm. He looked at me and then sunk his cock into her pussy. She screamed and I grabbed him.

“You don’t have to be rough. Just pay for what you want, and she will give it to you.” I said, trying to sound as sweet as possible.

The boss said customers were always right but there was a line, and these guys were flirting with it. He started fucking her hard and then one of his friends stood up and shoved his cock in her mouth. He grabbed a handful of her pretty blonde hair and drove his cock into her face. She gagged and tried to push him away. I pulled on the man’s arm again.

“Sir, please let her up.” I said.

“Leave us alone bitch. We heard about this place, and we want to fuck this little one.” He said.

“You can but you don’t have to be rough.” I said and he turned and slapped me hard across the face.

I flew backwards into a table and knocked it over. Two plates of food landed on me, and I fell to the floor. The man laughed and started fucking her hard again, holding her slim hips and smashing into her. His friend was holding her face against his crotch and the other two were ripping her top off. I started to get up when I saw one of the four guys from my table grab the guy behind her and pull him away from her. He grabbed his head and drove it down into his knee that he was moving up at the same time. I heard a crunching noise and the man dropped to the floor. I saw the other three guys come over and they all grabbed one of the group.

I got up and moved over to the table. I pulled her off and away from the commotion. She was crying and I held her as I watched the scene play out. One of my guys was holding one of them by the collar and punching him over and over in the face. I think the guy was out, but he kept hitting him. There was a guy on the ground and one of my guys was on top of him and he was driving his fist into his face repeatedly. The last one was the girl and my guy had her by the hair and he drove her face onto the table. She screamed and he drove it down again. She didn’t scream again.

The boss walked over and stood there for a couple of minutes until all the mean group were not moving.

“Thank you, fellas, the dumpster is in the back. Would you mind taking out the trash?” My boss said.

My four guys each drug a bloody body out, holding them by the collar of their shirt. None of them were moving. I looked at Cassandra’s friend.

“Are you ok, sweetie?” I said and she nodded. She held up her top.

“They tore my top; my coach is going to be really mad.” She said.

“Baby girl, give me that. I will fix it in a jiffy.” I heard and we turned to see the lady that was sitting at the table I knocked over. She had a sewing kit on her lap, and she was holding out her hand.

Cassandra’s friend took off her top and handed it to the lady. Her breasts were small, but they were perfectly shaped, her nipples were small and pink.

“Thank you, ma’am.” She said sweetly.

“No problem sweetie. I will have it done in a few minutes.” The lady said and started threading a needle.

“Ma’am, what did you guys have, we will bring you fresh plates.” I said and picked up their table.

“Thank you, sweetheart, we had pancakes and eggs. Two coffees also.” She said and smiled.

I took the hand of the girl and led her to the counter. I saw her boobs jiggling and so did all my customers. Her body was remarkable for a young girl. Her blonde hair and blue eyes were dramatic as she stood there topless. She didn’t seem to mind that everyone was looking at her. I reached out and touched her cheek. She smiled and leaned into my hand.

“What’s your name?” I said.

“Victoria, but my friends call me Vicky.” She said.

“That is a pretty name for a pretty girl.” I said and she smiled again.

“Cassandra said you were awesome. Thank you for saving me.” She said and my four guys walked back in. I saw Cassandra still laying on the table, I guess they were not finished with her yet.

“Fellas, thank you so much. Let me know what you want when you are done, my treat.” I said and one of them stopped.

“Are you ok, baby girl?” He said and looked at Vicky.

“Yes sir. Thank you so much.” She said.

“You are welcome. Cassie, that little pussy over there on that table is the best tasting one I have ever had. I don’t know about my friends, but I am going to be ready for more action after that. I would not mind taking a ride on this little filly if she is up for it.” He said and touched Vicky’s breast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.