Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 53: The Concert

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 53: The Concert - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

“She’s in here.” I heard a familiar voice and opened my eyes to see Jennifer kneeling next to me. I started crying.

She laid down next to me and hugged me, her face close to mine.

“Don’t, I am disgusting, you will get it all over you.” I said.

“You are not disgusting; you just need a shower.” She said and pushed some slimy hair off my face.

“Sweetie, I am so tired.” I said and she kissed my forehead.

“I know. You have been fighting for so long. Take the night off, let us take care of you for a change.” She said and I saw Beth walk up and kneel. My watcher was in the doorway.

“Beth, help me get her into the shower. We need to wash her.” Jennifer said.

They lifted me and walked me into the big shower. I saw they had pretty dresses on, and Beth pulled hers off and then slipped off her cute pink panties. She grabbed my arm and helped me sit as Jennifer got out of her cute clothes. She walked in and knelt in front of me as I sat on the bench. She put her hands on my thighs. I was still crying, I couldn’t stop.

“We are going to clean you and wash your hair. You just sit there and enjoy it. Tommy has a pretty dress for you. We are then going to go out to dinner at a nice restaurant. Victor ordered it.” Jennifer said and I looked at her cute face. Her eyes were bright with love and admiration as she looked at me. It was like medicine for my broken heart. I nodded and she smiled.

The shower was amazing, it was like having two little nymphs all over me. Jennifer washed my hair as she stood in front of me with her cute boobs jiggling in front of my eyes. Beth was in the back, and I felt her warm body against mine. They helped me out and dried me off. They sat me on the bed with a towel around my head, holding my wet hair. My watcher walked over and handed clothing to Jennifer.

She held up a pretty blue sundress. I smiled; it was beautiful. Beth lifted my foot and slipped some light blue panties on. I lifted my other foot and then she slid them up my legs. I stood so she could pull them up. Jennifer put the dress on over my raised arms. It slid down my body and she straightened it out. She took my hand and walked me into the bathroom and sat me down in front of the mirror. Beth pulled out a hair dryer and they worked together to dry and brush my hair. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling.

I opened my eyes and saw a pretty blonde girl staring back at me in the mirror. My hair was flowing around my shoulders and my face was clean. I put my arms around my two angels and hugged them. They were still naked, and my hands were full of tight little butts.

“Thank you, girls. Go get dressed and let’s get out of here.” I said. I popped their butts, and they scampered out. I looked up to see my watcher staring at me from the door.

“You ok?” He said.

“Yeah, I am fine now. The last two clients were a little rough.” I said.

“Sorry about that, I feel like I should have prepared you better.” He said.

“No, that was not on you. Those guys were cruel, and they enjoyed humiliating me. Honestly, I would rather them hit me than play with my head like that. It is easier to recover from.” I said and he nodded.

“I get that.” He said.

“However, you do owe me a few stories mister. I remember now that I heard some interesting things about you this morning from Johnny and his friends.” I said and he smiled.

“I figured you would, those guys get a little chatty when they drink.” He said and held out his hand.

I took it and stood up. He walked me into the living room, and it was all cleaned up. Even the fake silver cart was gone. There was a pair of sneakers next to the couch with some cute frilly blue socks on them. He sat me down and knelt in front of me. He picked up my right foot and rubbed it for a few seconds before he slipped on a sock. His hands were warm and felt wonderful on my feet.

“You don’t have to do that.” I said.

“I know.” He said and slipped my other sock on after rubbing that foot for a little bit.

The girls walked in with their cute dresses and stood and watched him put on my shoes. He finished tying the last one and stood up. He held out his hand and I took it and stood. He held onto it and led us out of the room. We walked out and two guys were waiting. They walked in and closed the door as we walked away. I looked back at them as they went into the room.

“Cleaners. They will remove all evidence of what happened in there.” He said as we stopped at the elevator.

We rode down and walked to the big black car. We all scrambled in and sat on the back seat. He sat facing us. The car started moving shortly after the door was closed. I looked at him and he was smiling.

“Ok, spill. How do you know Johnny and what is this about special forces?” I said and he took a deep breath.

“We were juniors in college when his parents died. It hit him hard, he dropped out and went into seclusion. He would see us if we went to his house, but he would not leave. He said he had too much to do with the estate and closing out his parents’ affairs. I dropped out as well, I was very close to his family.” He said.

“Did you know what his father did?” I said and he shook his head.

“Not to the extent that I do now. I knew he was a hard man and not to be trifled with, but I did not know about the abuse and the killings. Neither did Johnny until a couple of years ago when some videos surfaced.” He said.

“What kind of videos?” I said.

“Footage of the dungeon at HQ and some in the house itself. His dad had a playroom in the basement where he killed some of the girls after extensive torture. Johnny took that especially hard; he was not close to his dad but knowing he was a murderer did not sit well.” He said and I nodded.

“I get that. What about you? How did you end up in Iraq?” I said and I saw his face get sad.

“Johnny’s sister. She was 17 at the time of the accident and we were sort of an item. She visited us at school often, and I spent most of the summers at their house. We started getting serious when she was 16. I was a couple of years older than her but her parents loved me so that was cool.” He said.

“What happened to her?” I said.

“She was on the plane with her parents.” He said and looked out of the window.

I gave him a minute and the girls squeezed my arms as they snuggled closer. He looked back at me, and his face looked calm again.

“After I dropped out of school, I joined the Army. I was a grunt for a year and then they recruited me into special forces. I flourished and was soon part of a black ops group that operated in the middle east, doing stuff you do not see on TV.” He said.

“Oh. How did you get involved with the organization?” I said.

“Victor knew about me from Johnny’s dad. He followed my career and offered me a job as soon as my stint was over. I was pretty burnt out, so I did not re-enlist. Victor paid me a lot of money and made me head of security.” He said.

“How do you process all the death and abuse?” I said and he took a deep breath.

“The army teaches you how to disengage from your emotions. We had to do that on some of the missions we were on, or we would not have survived. It helped me at the time to process my pain of losing her. I leveraged that training when I got here to just do the job and not let what was happening around me impact me.” He said.

“How is that working for you?” I said.

“It worked fine for two years.” He said.

“What happened to make it stop working?” I said.

“You showed up.” He said and smiled.

I looked at him and I was stunned. How could I impact a military guy that was trained to look the other way? I was just a little girl.

“What did I do?” I said.

“Not sure exactly but it could be the way that you plow right into things and not let anything intimidate you. You are fearless and have this power to make people around you want to help you. It is quite remarkable. No one has ever talked to Victor like you do and continued to breath.” He said.

“I just wish I could use some of that superpower to get us out of here.” I said and he nodded.

“Yeah, me too.” He said.

The car pulled into a parking lot, and I looked around. This was not HQ. He got out and the driver guy opened the door for us. We climbed out and followed my watcher into a very fancy restaurant. The waiters and staff all had tuxedos and were very nice to us. We sat at a table near the back, the people around us were all old and very rich-looking.

“What is this place?” I said.

“This is the best seafood restaurant in the Midwest. It is quite famous. Order anything you want.” He said and I picked up the menu. My pussy tingled as I looked at the choices. Finally, I was going to get my food, I looked around and wondered who I would have to fuck for this meal.

The dishes were very fancy with funny words, and I could not tell what anything was. The girls were just as confused. A man approached the table and shook my watcher’s hand.

“Nice to see you again sir. You have a lovely group with you tonight.” He said and looked at us. I noticed his eyes roamed across all of us. Was he choosing who would have to pay him? I looked at my watcher.

“They are special guests of Victor.” My watcher said and the man smiled. I looked down to see if he was pulling out his cock.

“Ladies, it is a pleasure to have you with us tonight. Anything you need you let me know, my name is Garfield.” He said and I tried not to snicker as I thought of the cat right away.

“Um, we are struggling a little to understand the menu.” I said and he chuckled.

“It is a little overwhelming, isn’t it?” He said and we all nodded.

“I will make it easy on you. Forget about them and you just tell me what kind of seafood you like; I will bring you something special. I will be back shortly, take your time. I will have them bring you drinks and bread.” He said and smiled.

“Thank you, Garfield.” My watcher said.

“Certainly sir.” The man said and left. My watcher looked at me.

“You look very nervous.” He said and I nodded. I looked around the room again.

“Is he the food guy we have to pay? Does it just have to be one of us?” I said and I felt the girls flinch and look at him. He frowned and took my hand.

“No Cassie. This is a reward for your service. You will not have to do anything here but enjoy the experience.” He said and I took a deep breath.

The girls were looking at me with strange faces. I shook my head to try and process what he said. My pussy was expecting cock, we were getting food.

“I am sorry, I feel a little funny. Will we get in trouble if we don’t pay him?” I said and Jennifer made a strange noise. She leaned into me and squeezed my arm.

“Cassie, they are not food guys. We don’t have to pay them.” She said and looked at me.

I tried to understand. Her eyes were worried, and I did not want her to worry. I kissed her forehead.

“Ok.” I said and smiled at her. I hoped we wouldn’t get in trouble. I really did not want to go into the dungeon after the day I have had.

An image crossed my head of me bending over one of these fancy tables with a line of nice-dressed old guys waiting their turn. I shook my head to clear that image.

The dinner was even better than the food at HQ. The girls were very excited, especially Beth. I have a feeling she had never been in a place like this. Garfield was amazing and did not touch us at all. I did see him glance at my boobs a couple of times, but he did not pull out his cock so that was ok, I guess. We finished with a wonderful dessert and were soon walking out of the restaurant happy girls. My tummy was very full, and my pussy was not tingling anymore.

We rode back to HQ, and he walked us back to our room. It felt strange walking the halls in regular clothes. We got back to our room and the girls started taking off their clothes. He sat in a chair collecting the clothes as they took them off. I stood in front of him, and he looked at me.

“I need help.” I said and he looked confused.

“Did you forget how to take off your clothes?” He said.

“Yeah, I kinda did. They are usually ripped off me. I was hoping you would take them off without ripping them, could you do that?” I said and he groaned. I smiled and stood there.

He reached out and unbuttoned the top of my dress. It loosened and he pulled it off and dropped it on the pile of clothes. I was standing in front of my watcher in just a pair of blue panties. I saw the look in his eyes, and they were not disengaged. I saw compassion and love and it was very nice. I needed to see this look more often, the looks I usually saw in men’s eyes were anger and lust and they were starting to cloud my mind. His hands moved to my hips and then started pulling my panties down slowly. He was looking in my eyes the whole time my panties slid down my legs and landed on my feet. I stepped out of them and hugged him.

“Please take care of us until I can figure something out.” I whispered.

“Not a problem.” He whispered and put his arms around me.

My watcher hugged me for a couple of minutes, and it felt good. I pulled back and he stood. I sat on the bed with the girls. He looked down at us and smiled. How could you not smile looking at three cute naked girls.

“Get some rest, we leave tomorrow after breakfast.” He said.

“Leave? Where are we going?” I said.

“The concert is in Las Vegas. We will have to fly there.” He said and we looked at him, stunned.

He turned and left. We sat in silence for a minute or so.

“Las Vegas? I have never been there.” Beth said.

“Yeah, me neither.” Jennifer said.

It struck me again how young we all were. Of course, we haven’t been to Vegas. We are barely in high school. I hugged my girls and took a deep breath.

“Do we know who the band is yet?” Beth said.

“No, I have not heard them say and I keep forgetting to ask.” I said.

“That’s ok, you were a little busy.” Beth said and I looked at her.

“What were your guys like?” I said.

“You mean today?” She said and I realized she has been going to that hotel for a while. I could not imagine the things she has seen.

“Yes, today.” I said and she looked up at the ceiling.

“First guy was pretty normal, he just had me suck on him and he fucked me. The second guy was really old, I had to call him Grandpa. He only fucked me once and then he just had me sit on his lap the rest of the time. The third one was a lady, she was nice. She licked me really good. The last guy was old too, he didn’t make me call him Grandpa, but he was pretty nice.” She said.

I was a little sad that this cute 15-yr-old girl was talking so nonchalantly about the tricks she turned today. I looked at Jennifer and she smiled.

“I had all grandpas; they were old and only were able to do it once each. They liked to touch me and kiss me though; it was not too bad.” She said.

I laid down and my girls moved on each side of me. I held them and loved the way their firm bodies felt against mine. They were both holding one of my breasts and running their fingers over a nipple. I closed my eyes and let my mind wander.

I felt the warm sand under my body. The wind was blowing in off the water and I heard the waves breaking a few feet from me. I loved this beach; it was so calm. I felt movement and I looked up to see Becky standing over me. I saw her pussy above my head as her legs were slightly spread. It was small and bare, like mine. She knelt down next to me.

“You have two of them with you tonight, this will be a nice dream.” She said and touched my cheek.

“Yes, it is nice. How are you? I miss you.” I said and she smiled.

“I am fine, they have sent me on a couple of assignments, nothing too difficult. How was the hotel?” She said.

“Not good, the first two guys were bad, they just raped me. The last two guys were harder, they said some things that hurt me. Becky, am I a whore?” I said and she shook her head.

“No baby, you are not.” She said.

“But these men are paying to fuck me, doesn’t that make me one?” I said.

“No, a whore is someone who fucks for money. The key point is that they do it willingly. Sometimes they need to do it to have money to live but it is still a choice. You have no choice, you are not a whore, you are a victim, there is a big difference.” She said.

“So, am I a slut?” I said and she chuckled.

“Baby, you are being forced to do all of this. You are not a whore or a slut. When we get out of here you will not have to do any of this crazy stuff. Until then, you are a prisoner and a victim.” She said and kissed my forehead.

“Thank you, Becky. You make me feel so much better, you are so smart.” I said.

“Us smart girls have to stick together.” She said and laid down next to me.

I held my friend as the wind blew our hair around. I felt a little better, I could be a slut if I wanted but it would be my choice, no one could make me one by calling me names.

I heard a noise and opened my eyes. The food guys were here, they put the trays on the table and Neal approached the bed. He looked down at us and smiled.

“Good morning.” He said.

“Good morning.” I said and I shook the girls gently. They each opened their eyes and then stretched their arms over their heads.

I sat up and I saw Travis standing behind the table. Jennifer’s food guy was sitting and waiting for her. He was so nice. I looked down at Beth.

“You can choose today.” She said and smiled.

I slid out of bed and took Neal by the hand and led him to a chair. I opened his pants and slid them down his legs. His cock popped out and I took it in my hands and stroked it gently. He moaned and I pushed him into the chair. I straddled him and sat down on his cock, it slid up into me and filled me up again. I sat on his lap and leaned into his chest to let my pussy wake up. My tummy rumbled.

Jennifer got out of bed and bent over the table. Her food guy moved behind her and I watched his cock slide into her pussy. Her small lips stretched around his hard cock. He held her hips and started stroking her deeply. I heard her moan.

Beth moved to the edge of the bed and spread her legs. Travis walked up and moved over her. His large cock pushed into her, and she grunted. She was still a small girl, and he had a full-grown cock. He pushed it in slowly and was soon buried in her. He pulled out slowly and then got into a nice rhythm. I watched him fuck her down into the bed. He was not rough, but he was giving her a thorough fucking. Her legs were bouncing in the air with each thrust. I looked at my girls and I felt a little sad, they were so young, and they had to just spread their legs each day and take it. They were being strong, but it was still not right. I closed my eyes and tried to think about what I could do that would not land me in the dungeon.

Neal grunted and I felt his cock throb inside me. I sat on his lap for a minute or so as Jennifer’s guy and Travis made their deposits. I got off Neal and kissed him on the lips.

“Thank you for our food.” I said and walked to the table. I could smell something good.

“Have a nice day Cassie, we will see you tomorrow.” He said and they left.

Jennifer was cleaning Beth and then she threw the tissue in the trash. I sat down and let the cum leak out onto my chair. I lifted the metal plate and saw it was an omelet. My stomach rejoiced.

“Beth, you are going to love this.” I said and she smiled.

She was still seeing some of this food for the first time. She moaned as she took the first bite and we laughed. The breakfast was nice even with cum leaking out of me. Would I ever get to eat without spreading my legs. I hoped so.

We finished breakfast and all peed while the others watched. That was something else I would not miss if we ever got out. I am used to it now, but it would be nice if I could go to the bathroom again in private eventually.

We were laying on the bed again, gently touching each other. No one wanted to get frisky, I think the amount of sex we were having was starting to take its toll. We just hung around and talked whenever we got the opportunity. I did kiss them each, I liked my kisses, I could never get enough of those. My watcher walked in while I was kissing Beth. He sat in the chair and waited for us to finish.

“Good morning.” I said and he smiled.

“Good morning to you. Did you have a nice breakfast?” He said.

“Yes, the omelets were fabulous.” I said.

“The food guys working out?” He said.

“Yes, they are very nice.” I said.

“You guys ready to go?” He said.

“Do you know what band we are seeing?” Beth said.

“Their name is “The Crooked Road”.” He said and both girls squealed and sat up. I liked seeing the four cute boobs that bounced on their chests.

“Are you serious?” Beth said.

“Yes, your tickets will be in the pit.” He said and they squealed again.

“Oh my God, this is going to be so much fun. They are great. We get to be in the pit?” Jennifer said.

I looked at both of them and suddenly felt old. I did not know the band, but I thought I should from the way they were acting. My watcher chuckled, I wasn’t sure if it was due to the girl’s reactions or my obvious ignorance. He held out the white dresses and we all stood up. He slipped on each of our dresses, and I noticed he was taking his time. I think he was starting to like us a little more than he let on. He finished and attached the leash. He led us out into the hallway.

We walked to the makeup room and Peggy was there. She unhooked our collars and slipped off our dresses. I looked around and there were a few people milling around but no one else was getting prepared. I guess it was a little early in the day to get ready for an assignment. She handed us some towels and we headed to the showers. I did see some of the people looking at us as we walked by, I guess even working here you can’t help looking at naked girls.

The shower was amazing as usual, we washed each other and that made it even better. I loved feeling the four little soapy hands all over my body. I closed my eyes as they took care of me, I would never get tired of this. Finally, our bodies and hair were clean, and we stepped out and wrapped the towels around us. The walk back did not get as many looks. Towels must not be as exciting. Peggy was waiting for us with a basket full of clothes.

“Girls, we are going for casual tonight. The only specific requirement was no bras.” She said.

I thought that was strange for a moment, but I haven’t ever been to a concert, maybe that was a thing. She handed me a white halter top. It fit well but it was obvious I was not wearing a bra, I guess that was the idea. Beth had a blue tube top, and it was really cute on her. Jennifer got a halter similar to mine, just a lot shorter and yellow, it barely went over her breasts. If she jumped at all she would flash some lucky people.

We each got a pair of pink panties. They were not fancy, but they hugged us very nicely. Peggy handed me a yellow skirt. It was not slutty short but did a nice job of showcasing my legs. It was light and any kind of wind would cause a problem. Jennifer got a small jean skirt that looked adorable on her. It was short but she pulled it off and looked like a normal 14-yr-old, not a high-priced prostitute. Beth got a black skirt similar to mine and her legs looked great as well.

Peggy pulled out three pairs of sneakers and socks. Yay, normal shoes. We all sat down and started putting them on.

“Nice to have normal shoes, huh?” She said and I looked up.

“That is exactly what I was thinking. Thank you so much.” I said.

“Don’t thank me, the clothing requirements were very specific.” She said.

“Really? These don’t seem like anything strange.” I said.

“The band is from Italy, and they wanted very American clothing.” Peggy said.

“After what I went through yesterday nothing seems weird to me.” I said and she laughed.

“Yeah, your lineup was interesting. They are not usually that diverse, but I hear that you are in high demand and the waiting list is quite long.” She said.

“Oh goodie, something to look forward to.” I said and I was not excited about more hotel trips.

“Thank you, Peggy. Girls, let’s go, your plane is waiting.” He said and turned to leave.

We followed him down the halls and into the large warehouse room. The black car was waiting, and I saw a group of guys loading some white boxes onto a white truck. The girls climbed in the car, and I stood outside and looked at my watcher. He looked at me and frowned.

“Final scenes?” I said and he nodded.

“Yes, three of them.” He said and my stomach turned.

I hesitated and then looked at him. He knew right away and spun me around and bent me over. My stomach let go and I threw up on the clean floor. He held me around the waist and pulled back my hair. I finished and stood up, I felt dizzy. The driver guy wiped my mouth with a white cloth. I turned and hugged my watcher.

“I am sorry.” I said into his chest. One of his hands was on my back and one on the back of my head.

“It’s ok, I understand. One of them was mine, I feel the same way.” He said and I looked up at him.

“What was her name?” I said.

“Mallory.” He said and I squeezed him.

“This place sucks, we need to get out of here. Can we just stay in Vegas?” I said and looked at him.

“That would be nice but there is always a backup security force present at all assignments, we wouldn’t get far.” He said.

“A backup force?” I said.

“Yeah, one of my ideas. To protect from handlers losing focus.” He said.

“Are you losing focus?” I said and he looked down at me and smiled.

“No, I am not. You really don’t have to put me on your list of people to save.” He said.

“Too late.” I said and put my head back on his chest.

He held me for a couple more minutes and then I climbed into the car. I sat between the girls, and they snuggled up next to me. He got in and sat across from us, he looked very focused as usual. As we pulled away, I saw two guys cleaning up my mess. The white truck was loaded with fresh girls and the drivers were talking to a man with a clipboard. I wonder where Mallory was headed.

“How many?” Jennifer said softly.

“Three.” I said and she sighed.

The drive to the airport was about 30 minutes, we drove out on the tarmac and pulled up next to a small plane. My watcher helped us out and led us to the plane. He stood as we climbed the stairs. I made it to the top and a cute blond girl greeted me. She took my hand. The girls were right behind me.

“Hello girls, my name is Charlotte. Follow me.” She said and led us to the back of the small plane.

There were not many seats, and they were far apart. She led us to a group of four seats, two pairs each with a big screen and lots of things around. The girls climbed into a pair of seats and started looking at all the stuff. I sat in the other pair, taking the seat closest to the window. He sat in the seat next to me.

“Ok, we will be taking off in about 10 minutes, the flight will be around two hours. We will be serving your meals as soon as we are airborne. Let me know if you need anything.” She said.

“Thank you, Charlotte.” My watcher said.

“You’re welcome, Tommy.” She said in a sweet voice and walked back to the front. Her skirt was really short, her legs and butt were very nice.

“Do you have a story with Charlotte?” I said and looked at him.

“No, she is very interested but there is the focus thing, you know.” He said.

“How many girls around the organization are interested?” I said and he looked at me.

“Quite a few.” He said.

“Do you ever return their interest?” I said and he shook his head.

“Not usually.” He said.

“So, there are some times?” I said.

“You are persistent.” He said and I frowned.

“I am sorry, that is none of my business.” I said and looked out the window.

“Mallory took care of that.” He said and I turned and looked.

“I thought you weren’t supposed to be with the girls.” I said.

“The handlers are free to interact as much as they want or need as long as it does not impact their performance.” He said.

“So, you interacted with Mallory?” I said.

“Yes, she was lonely, and I think it helped her.” He said.

“I am sure it did, did it help you?” I said.

“Yes, it did.” He said.

I took a deep breath and looked out the window. He was human after all. He had a release valve and now she was in a white box headed to a pervert BBQ. I looked back at him, and he was leaning back with his eyes closed. I lifted the arm rest between us and laid my head on his lap. He put his hand on my head and gently rubbed it. It felt nice and I needed that. I suspected he needed it as well.

I was very comfortable and then I heard a voice. I opened my eyes, and the flight attendant was serving food to Jennifer and Beth. I heard Beth squeal, that girl loves her food. I sat up and his hand moved off my head. I looked at him and he was smiling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.