Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 50: Cassie recovers

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 50: Cassie recovers - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

“Cassie, your ass is divine, will you marry me?” Rick said as he fucked me over his table.

“Rick, you don’t marry someone just because they have a nice ass.” I said and he laughed.

“Some of my friends have married for less than that and you are way more than a nice ass.” He said and reached under and grabbed my breast.

“Oh, excuse me, tits and ass. Anyway, what about your wife?” I said.

“We can keep her around and you can be her master. We will need a housekeeper and a cook, but I won’t be interested in her for anything else with you and my daughter around.” He said.

“Does your daughter have a nice ass?” I said.

“Yes, it is tight and firm, but I have not fucked her there yet.” He said.

“What, are you out of butter?” I said and he laughed.

“No, that is not it. I just started fucking her last month on her birthday. Her pussy is so sweet I have not felt the urge to move on yet.” He said and I felt him speed up. He obviously loves talking about his daughter.

“She sounds like a sweet girl; I will have to look her up at school.” I said.

“Oh Cassie, it would be my dream to see you and her together.” He said and grunted. He pulled out and then picked up a napkin and wiped off the cum leaking out of my ass.

“Thank you, Rick. You are a sweetheart.” I said and stood up.

“Thank you, Cassie. Can I have some more coffee and a piece of pie when you have a minute.” He said and sat down.

“Sure Rick, coming right up.” I said and walked behind the counter.

I grabbed the coffee pot and a piece of cherry pie for Rick. His daughter just turned 14, I am sure this is not the first cherry pie he has had. I filled up the cups at the counter and walked to his table. I gave him his pie and filled his cup as he squeezed my breast and kissed my nipple. I walked over to a table with four guys that had just sat down. They were big and looked rough, like they worked in construction or something. One of them was black and the other three were white.

“Hey fellas, who wants coffee?” I said and three of them turned over their cup and I filled them.

“So, what will it be today?” I said.

“We are friends of Billy Joe; he said this place has the best burgers in town and that your pussy was the best in the state.” One of them said.

“I do love Billy Joe; he is right about the burgers, but I am not sure I have the best pussy in the state. There are a lot of girls in this state. I don’t think Billy Joe has fucked them all.” I said.

“He has fucked most of them and if he says it then we believe it. He is a master cocksman.” The man said.

“Really, he is? I did not know that. That explains a lot.” I said.

“So, can we sample it?” He said and I smiled.

“Of course, do you want to sample the burgers as well?” I said.

“Yeah, that would be nice. Bring us four burgers and fries and then can you lay across the table. We want to fuck you while we eat, and we will need a place for our ketchup.” He said.

“Ooh, that does sound like fun. I will be right back.” I said.

I walked around behind the counter and gave their order to the boss.

“Boss, the burgers are coming with a side of pussy and there are four of them. I will need coverage for a little while.” I said and he nodded.

“Emily, what time does your daughter get out of school?” He said and I heard the burgers hit the grill.

Emily’s daughter was Cassandra, and she was a freshman at the high school. I had pretty much watched her grow up around this diner and now she was a beautiful young lady just like her mom. She also had a very tasty pussy; I was already looking forward to the rest of my shift.

“Around 3:30, do you want me to call her in?” Emily said.

“Yeah, we can use her. Does she have cheer practice today?” He said.

“Yeah, I think so.” Emily said.

“Good, have her keep the uniform on, the customers love that. Also, tell her she can bring a friend if she wants, I will pay them each $30 an hour, $40 if they serve without panties.” He said.

“Got it, I will text her.” Emily said.

“Thanks Em, you are a lifesaver.” I said.

“Cassie, with how popular your pussy is she always knows she will probably get called when you are working. I won’t be surprised if she isn’t already on her way.” Emily said.

“I will have to thank her.” I said.

“She will like that; she is still talking about the last time you thanked her.” Emily said and I laughed.

The burgers were ready, and Emily’s daughter walked in just as I was bringing them to the table. She smiled at me, her brown eyes sparkling. Her long dark hair was loose and hanging to the middle of her back. Her cheer skirt was really short, and I could see a little curve of her butt on top of her long tan legs. She had a cute friend with her, a short blonde with pretty blue eyes and nice legs like her friend. The customers are gonna love them.

I set the burgers down, pulled off my apron, and unbuttoned my uniform completely. I got on the table and laid down. They pulled my uniform open and two of them started nursing on my breasts. I loved it when they ordered pussy with their meal. One of them got up and slipped his cock into me. It was nice and big and felt good nestled in my cunt. I felt something cold and looked to see them squirting ketchup on my belly. They started dipping their French fries, and I was happy to have one less plate to wash.

“Cassie, can I use your mouth for a minute?” I heard and looked up to see another of my regulars.

“Guys, do you mind if Ralph uses my mouth?” I said and the guys all nodded.

“Go ahead, dude. Want some fries?” The man fucking me said. I loved it that my customers got along so well.

I leaned my head back and he slipped in his cock. He was being very gentle, he put his hand on my cheek. The guys were eating and fucking as Ralph made love to my face. His cock felt good in my mouth, he loved getting sucked, I did it every time he came in and that was pretty much every day, sometimes he came in twice. That must be why my boss is paying me so well, my regulars are very regular.

“Do you have to do that; she is still sleeping.” I heard a familiar voice as the cock moved slowly in my mouth.

I opened my eyes to see Neal standing next to the bed slowly feeding me his cock.

“I was trying not to wake her.” He said and I started sucking on him.

“Hey girl, good morning. It’s a ham and cheese omelet today.” He said and rubbed my cheek.

I loved the omelets, especially the ham and cheese. I did not feel anyone fucking me, I wonder where my customers went. I blinked and tried to clear my head. Everything felt cloudy, uniforms, home invaders, burgers, eating food off Jennifer. Too many things were moving across my head, I closed my eyes and tried to focus. The cock in my mouth was real, I felt its warmth. His juices started flowing over my tongue, and I let them move down my throat. I sucked him gently to make sure I got it all, I didn’t want to have to lick it off the floor if I missed any. I felt him pull out and I swallowed to clear my mouth. I stared at the ceiling and wondered what the next cock would feel like.

“Cassie, sweetie, look at me.” I turned my head and saw a pretty lady with her hair in a bun. I blinked and looked at her. She looked like she was worried about something.

“Baby, try and relax. Take a deep breath.” She said and I took a slow deep breath. My vision cleared and the doctor was looking at me.

“Hey doc.” I said softly.

“Oh, my sweet girl.” She said and kissed my hand.

“What’s going on? What’s wrong?” I said and she smiled.

“Nothing baby, nothing at all. You are fine and your breakfast is here.” She said and pushed the table over my bed.

I smelled the omelet, and I sat up in my bed. I took a drink of water to chase the taste of Neal out of my mouth. The omelet was wonderful. My stomach rejoiced and I felt much better. The doctor came over when I finished.

“Hey, how is your pain this morning?” She said and I moved my left arm a little.

“Actually, it is not bad. A little sore in my shoulder and my stomach but not bad at all. Your night medicine is very good.” I said.

“I need to talk to you about that. I want to try something different for you. I am afraid you are building up a tolerance and I am starting to see some side effects.” She said.

“Ok doc, you are the boss of the magic medicine.” I said and she smiled.

“I will try the new med tonight and we will see how it goes.” She said and I nodded.

“Sounds good. When can I go back to my room, I miss the girls.” I said.

“If you tolerate the new meds tonight you can go back tomorrow.” She said.

“Cool, do I have training and a massage today?” I said, I needed to get my cock quota back where it belonged.

“Do you feel up to it?” She said.

“Yeah, I can take on some more. I feel good.” I said.

“Ok, I will tell Mike and I will schedule a massage for you this afternoon.” She said.

“Thanks doc. Is there someone that can walk with me right now? I feel like I want to walk around.” I said.

“Sure, Jose is here, I will send him over.” She said.

“Great, he is nice.” I said and remembered when Jose held my breasts in his warm hands as the doctor wrapped my ribs.

I pushed the rolling table away, but I grabbed the small cup of butter and the orange juice. I put the butter on the table next to my bed and opened the orange juice. It was very good and felt nice moving down my throat, like really sweet cum. I was finishing my orange juice when Jose walked up.

“Hey Jose, thank you for helping me.” I said.

“No worries, chica. Where do you want to walk?” He said.

“I don’t care, I just want to move around. I am bored just sitting here. Do you know how to get to the garden?” I said and he looked confused.

“No, I do not know of that. What is the garden?” he said and I smiled.

“It is wonderful and very beautiful.” I said and he helped me to my feet.

We walked a little and then I stopped.

“Jose, do you know where the white dresses are?” I said and he nodded.

“Si, carino.” He said and I looked at him. He opened a cabinet and pulled out a white dress.

“What does carino mean?” I said.

“Oh sorry, it means dear or sweetheart. Sometimes I switch and do not notice.” He said and slowly pulled the dress over me, keeping my left arm inside in my sling.

“That is sweet for you to say, thank you.” I said.

I took his hand with my right hand and led him out of the hospital room. We walked slowly and it seemed like my feet knew exactly where to go. We went down a hallway and then turned right. We went through the door at the end of that hallway, and we were in the garden. It was so beautiful and warm. His face was priceless, it was obvious the nurses did not get to go to the garden. I led him down the walkway and I saw coach’s bench. We walked to it and sat down.

“Chica, this is amazing. I did not know this was even here.” He said and looked around.

“I know, it is wonderful. Oh, I need to thank you for walking with me.” I said and slid off the bench.

“Wait, what are you doing?” He said, sounding very frightened.

I knelt in front of him and pulled his cock out of his pants. He was wearing pants with an elastic waist, so it was easy access for me. I lowered my head and sucked him. His cock felt so good in my mouth, like it was where it belonged. I moaned as I ran my tongue up and down his shaft. He leaned his head back and I smiled. I was a master at this, people came to me for lessons. I swallowed his cock easily. He moaned as he slipped into my throat. I swallowed once and he flinched and then more skin medicine flowed into my belly. I held him there until he was done and pulled back slowly. I put his cock away and sat back on the bench.

“Chica, what was that?” He said, he sounded scared again.

“That was me thanking you for being nice to me. Have you not heard that kindness equals pussy?” I said and smiled.

“Chica loco, I think we need to go back.” He said.

“Let’s stay for a little longer, I love it here.” I said and leaned back on the bench.

I saw a man running down the path towards us. He looked like he was in a hurry. I noticed it was coach and he ran up to us.

“Hey coach, I found it.” I said. He did not look impressed.

“Jose, go back, tell the doctor I found her.” Coach said.

“Gracias, senor, loco.” Jose said and walked away quickly.

“Cassie, what are you doing?” He said and sat next to me. He took my hand.

“What do you mean? I am enjoying the garden from your favorite bench.” I said and looked around. I looked back at him, and he had tears in his eyes.

He hugged me and held me in his arms. It felt nice and I rested my head on his chest. He rubbed my back slowly and I felt my body starting to shut down. Why was I so tired? Probably fucking all the customers, bus drivers, students and teachers in all my classes, and then all those people at lunch. Yes, that would make anyone tired. I closed my eyes as my coach held me. He was such a nice man; I was glad he found me at school so he could rape me for a while. This hug made all that worth it.

“I don’t know, I found her in the garden, she was not lucid. Well, sort of but not quite.” I heard coach talking. I opened my eyes; I was back in my bed, and I saw he was talking to the doctor. She was so pretty.

“I don’t know what happened, she woke up this morning and she seemed off at first but then she was better. I upped her dosage last night to help her sleep, but it may have been too much. I am changing her meds; I hope that will help.” Doctor said and I watched her hair move as she talked. It was long and just a little curly, I wanted to touch it, it looked so soft.

Neal walked in with a tray. Coach and the doctor moved to the other side of the room. Neal walked up and I smiled at him. He put the tray on my rolling table and walked over to the other side of my bed. I grabbed the cup of butter and rolled over on my side towards him. He pulled out his cock and I took it in my hand. I scooped butter out of the cup and rubbed it on his majestic cock. It was very black, especially in my very white hands, and I loved the way I could see some of the veins in it. His head was big, and it felt like a tennis ball. I rubbed the butter all over it and looked up at him.

“It’s ass day.” I said softly.

I rolled over on my other side and stuck my ass out towards him. I felt him touch my cheek and rub it.

“Are you sure, Cassie?” He said.

“Yes, please. I need it. I want to feel you deep inside me.” I said softly. I haven’t had a cock in my ass for at least 12 hours, that was too long.

He touched my ass with his buttery cock, and I moaned. He pushed and he slid in easily. My ass opened up for its friend. He pushed gently and soon I felt his skin touch my cheek. I wiggled my ass a little and felt the huge slab of meat that was buried in my butt.

“Fuck me nice and slow.” I said softly.

His cock moved out and then back in, it was glorious, and my body lit up. I wanted to do this all the time. Maybe I could get coach to fuck me when we did training. The massage guy would definitely do my butt, all that oil would make it really easy. Neal fucked me deep and slow, and it felt like he owned my body. This was a nice feeling, being owned by a black cock. Would that be a good life? If it felt like this all the time, I would consider it.

Neal finished and pulled out, I felt his cum start to leak out of me and I turned around and grabbed his cock. I pulled him to my mouth and sucked on it. It was soft and tasted wonderful. Rick was right, the butter made it taste great. I cleaned him completely and then looked up at him.

“Thank you, Neal, that was great.” I said and laid back on my bed.

I looked at the ceiling and let my wind wander. What was I now? Someone told me that I would eventually just be a slut that waited for the next cock. Had that happened? I couldn’t remember anything other than that. I remembered that Neal had brought me food. I sat up and pulled the table over my bed. I lifted the metal tray and saw a nice big sandwich. It looked very good.

“Cassie, are you ready for training?” Coach said as I finished my sandwich. I picked up the carton of milk and drained it.

“Yes, I am. Are you going to train me?” I said and he nodded.

“Yes, I thought we could do it now so you could have your massage right after.” He said.

“That sounds like a great plan.” I said and swung my legs over.

“Do you need help getting in the chair?” He said and I stood up next to my bed.

“No, I think I can walk. Can I walk to the gym?” I said and he nodded. He grabbed a white dress and put it on the bed. He took off my sling and slipped on my dress. He put the sling back on and then attached the leash.

“Let’s go.” He said and led me out of the room. I saw the doctor watch me as I walked by, she was not smiling. I guess she was still mad about the movie.

I followed coach and he led me into the gym. We stopped next to the treadmill, and he looked at me.

“Do you think you can do this?” He said and I nodded and stepped on.

“Yep, I do this all the time. The last time we were here I did an hour.” I said and hit the button.

I started walking and I felt great. My legs felt much better, and it was nice to move again. I looked down at the timer and I had been walking only three minutes, it felt much longer. I took a deep breath, and I felt a slight pain in my side. I kept walking and I thought about the man pounding his fist into my side, that was probably when he broke my ribs. The pain was constant now and I looked at coach.

“Keep going Cassie, you are doing great.” He said and smiled.

I tried to take a breath, but I could not get a deep one. I was getting frustrated and losing air. My stomach, no, my side was hurting a lot now. The pain was ripping through me, and I grabbed the railing with my right hand. I wanted to grab my side, but I was afraid I would fall if I let go of the rail. I looked at coach and I remembered that I needed to stay focused so I could get Jennifer and Beth out of here. This place was not normal. Walking on a treadmill with broken ribs was not normal. Having to fuck or suck guys to get food was not right. I felt the tears run down my cheek as I felt the pain in my body and now my heart. I looked at coach.

“Coach, help me.” I said softly and he hit the button and grabbed me.

I grimaced as he pulled me off the treadmill and held me. I started crying when I realized I had forgotten Jennifer. I needed my little friend, she was my rock, my reason to keep going. I looked up at him.

“I am so sorry; I don’t know what I was thinking. I got confused. I need her, I need you.” I said and started sobbing. He rubbed my back and held me.

“I know baby, it will be ok. You will be fine now. Just let it out.” He whispered in my ear and rubbed my back as I sobbed against his chest.

He carried me to the showers and pulled off my dress. He sat on the floor of the shower with me on his lap and washed me. He washed my hair slowly and thoroughly, it felt so good. I remembered when Jennifer and I would wash each other’s hair. He rinsed me and wrapped a towel around me. He picked me up and carried me out of the gym. I put my head on his chest and just enjoyed being in his arms.

He went into a room, and I looked up. Jennifer and Beth were sitting at the table and laughing. They stopped and looked up. Coach put me on the bed and took off my towel. He looked over at the table.

“Our girl needs some help; she is lonely and in pain.” He said and I saw Jennifer tear up immediately.

She jumped up and ran over to the bed. She crawled in and got in her position. She held my breast and put her leg over mine. I felt the bed move and Beth snuggled up on the other side of me.

“Coach, can you take my sling off?” I said and he nodded.

He unbuckled it and took it off. I put my left arm around Beth, and she snuggled into my chest. I saw coach walk over to the door. He turned and looked back.

“Cassie, I will be back to get you in a little while. No massage or training today for any of you. Just relax and rest. Doc will want you to spend the night in the hospital so she can watch your new meds.” He said.

“Thanks coach.” I said and he smiled.

I sighed and held onto my little friends. I could feel my heart starting to heal. Jennifer ran her finger across my nipple. I looked at her.

“Cassie, what happened?” She said softly.

“I am not sure baby, my head got weird, and I didn’t know what I was doing. I feel better now, this feels nice.” I said and kissed her on the forehead. I turned and kissed Beth on the forehead.

“Have you been having bad dreams?” Jennifer said.

“Yes, I have.” I said.

“Oh Cassie, I am so sorry. I should be with you.” She said and I pulled her closer to me.

“No baby, it is not your fault. Just hold me right now and let’s forget about the past.” I said.

“Ok, we can do that. You let us know if you want us to do more than that.” She said and I looked at her.

“More than that?” I said and she smiled.

“Her tongue is incredible; you really need to feel that.” She said and I looked at Beth. She had her head down on my chest.

“Hey, you, what is this I hear about your tongue?” I said and she looked up at me.

“It is all Jennifer; I just do what she taught me.” She said and Jennifer chuckled.

“Yeah, she does what I taught her, just a whole lot better.” Jennifer said.

“You guys have me curious now, I guess I have to see what the fuss is about.” I said.

“Cassie, are you sure? You are still hurt.” Beth said and picked up her head.

“Baby, I am not hurt enough to not enjoy that. Do not worry about me, unless your technique involves a punch to my side.” I said and she laughed.

“No, there is no punching.” She said and smiled.

Jennifer moved up and kissed me gently on the lips. I loved the taste of my little friend, I missed her. Her tongue moved in my mouth slowly and I put my hand on her head. I felt a warmth on my breast and then Beth was sucking on my nipple. I moaned and thought about these two sweet girls. I needed to get them out of here so we could do this in a relaxed environment, not having to worry about a cock onslaught waiting around every corner. Jennifer continued to kiss me, and I felt Beth start to kiss down my body. I shivered and felt a tingle between my legs, I spread them a little. Jennifer broke the kiss and looked at me.

“You need to relax and hold onto me. You will want to fly off the bed, I fell off yesterday.” She said and I looked at her. Now I was really curious.

The kissing was on my belly now, it was slow and almost felt like she was sucking on my skin a little. Her tongue slipped into my belly button, and I flinched. Jennifer held onto me and leaned over and kissed my breast.

“Oh God, this feels so good.” I said and tried to relax completely. I heard Jennifer giggle, and she ran her tongue over my nipple.

The kissing moved down onto my hips and then my inner thighs. I groaned and moved my hips. I opened my legs a little more and I felt her move between them. Her hands ran softly over my thighs, and she kissed just above my pussy. My pussy was heating up, I could feel the moisture. The kissing moved down, just around my pussy but not touching it. My hips were moving, trying to will the kisses where I wanted.

“Relax, just let her go.” Jennifer whispered and kissed me again.

Jennifer’s tongue explored my mouth again as the other little demon kissed closer and closer to my throbbing pussy. I lurched as I felt the lips touch my clit and then pull back. I was breathing hard and trying to suck Jennifer’s tongue into my throat. She pulled back and looked at me.

“Relax, close your eyes and just let your body react.” She said and I closed my eyes.

The lips moved slowly off my clit and then to my spread lips. She kissed the inside and then I felt her tongue wiggle across my tender skin.

“Oh fuck.” I said and kept my eyes closed. Jennifer giggled and put her head on my chest. I put my hand on her head. Her hair was so soft.

The wonderful tongue was now moving across my open pussy, leaving a trail of heat behind it. I was moaning and squirming as she worked her magic. The tongue slithered into my hole, and I felt it move inside my pussy. She pushed her face against me and moved her tongue deeper. She wiggled it and I had never felt that so deep before. A surge of pleasure ran from my toes up my legs and into my chest. I shivered again and the little tongue moved slowly out and then slithered across my tender inside lips again.

“Oh my, this is really good.” I said and rubbed Jennifer’s head.

The tongue moved up slowly and I knew where she was going, and I could not wait for her to get there. The warmth surrounded my clit and moved in a circle, getting closer and closer. Finally, the soft tongue touched my clit and I screamed.

“Fuck, Oh God.” I screamed and Jennifer giggled.

Beth moved her tongue around my clit, licking and then moving off. She flicked her tongue across it and then kissed just to the side of it. I was struggling, my orgasm was perched, and I could not quite grab it. She kissed closer and closer and then she kissed my clit directly. I flinched and then she sucked my clit into her mouth. I exploded and would have fallen off the bed if Jennifer was not holding me down. My body froze solid and then started convulsing. I felt like I was out of control as she kept my clit in her mouth. I grabbed a handful of Jennifer’s hair and screamed again.

Slowly I started to calm down and then I was just shivering constantly. Beth was kissing my pussy and thighs as I shook. I let go of Jennifer’s hair and hoped I didn’t pull any of it out. Beth moved up and I grabbed her and kissed her. I tasted myself on her lips and it was glorious. I broke the kiss and looked at her cute face.

“You, my little devil, are amazing. That was wonderful.” I said and kissed her nose.

“I told you.” Jennifer said and moved back into her position. My pussy was still throbbing.

“Yes, you did baby girl, and you were not joking.” I said and held my young friends.

Now I had something else to fight for, I wanted that tongue around me for a long time. I needed to figure out a way to make that happen. I closed my eyes and listened to their breathing. This felt so nice.

“Cassie, it is time to go back.” I heard a soft voice and opened my eyes to see Coach looking at me. He smiled and pushed some hair off my forehead.

“I want to stay here.” I said as I listened to the slow breathing and felt the warmth of my little friends.

“I know baby, but doc needs to get your medication right, so you don’t get confused again.” He said and rubbed my cheek.

“Coach, can Jennifer go with her?” Beth said and I looked at her.

“I don’t know, I will have to ask the doctor.” He said.

“No, Beth, she can stay here with you.” I said.

“Cassie, I have been alone for a long time, I can do it just fine. You need her. She should be with you when you sleep. She can come back to me after that.” Beth said and I marveled at how smart my young friends were.

“Cassie, we have been talking about this for a while. It will be fine.” Jennifer said and I looked back at her.

“You two are incredible, I love you.” I said and kissed them both.

“Good thing you saved us then.” Jennifer said and kissed me again on the lips.

“Ok, little devils, let her go. Jennifer, I will come back and get you after dinner if the doctor approves.” He said and helped me sit up.

The girls sat up and helped me get off the bed and stand up. They both hugged me, and I forgot how nice a standing hug felt. Their firm bodies felt so good against mine. Coach put a dress on me and then put my sling back on. He attached the leash, and we walked back to the hospital. Walking behind him felt like everything was slowly getting back to normal, at least my skewed version of normal.

He helped me back in the bed after he took off my dress. I looked at him as he dropped my dress on the floor. He looked back at me and smiled.

“Cassie, you look like you want to say something.” He said.

“Coach, I don’t know what it feels like to wear clothes anymore. The only time I wear them is so someone can rip them off and rape me.” I said as my thoughts came out of my mouth. He looked a little stunned.

I could tell he did not know what to say so he just hugged me. That was enough and it told me what I needed to know. He did not know how this was going to end. Nice coach had never been in this position. I am sure in the past he just left the girl here and went back to his job, teaching cheer and looking for another broken girl to recruit. His hug felt good though and I did like having him on my team.

“Thank you, coach, can you help me into bed?” I said and he pulled off the hug. I saw tears on his cheek. I kissed his cheek and licked off the tears.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.