Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 43: Sunday – A Day of Rest?

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 43: Sunday – A Day of Rest? - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

I opened my eyes and realized I did not dream. At least I hoped I didn’t, Jennifer was wrapped around me as usual, and we were in a big bed in a fancy room. I felt warmth to the side of me and saw Lenny, well, Lenny’s belly. Nope, not dreaming. My bladder was screaming at me, I slowly worked my way out from underneath Jennifer. I walked into the bathroom and sat on the toilet. It was nice not to have to be in the middle of the room as I peed.

“Good morning, Cassie.” I heard and I jumped.

“Lenny, you scared me.” I said and my bladder shut tight.

“Sorry, I saw you come in here. Did you sleep good? Can I watch you?” He said. What was his fascination with pee?

“Sure, Lenny.” I said and he walked up in front of me.

“Spread your legs a little, I want to see it come out.” He said and I moved my legs apart.

“Lenny, it may be hard for me to go with you watching.” I said.

“Mommy used to do this to help me.” He said and turned on the water in the sink.

Well, mommy was pretty smart. The sound of the water opened my bladder up and I started. Lenny knelt and watched closely. I didn’t know what to think about this, I just kept trying to focus on something else other than the guy watching me pee from a few inches away. He stood up and I saw his cock point at me and then he started peeing. He was aiming for the water between my legs, but he hit my stomach and then my pussy. He held the stream on my pussy, and I leaned back and took a deep breath.

“I am sorry Cassie; I know you don’t like that but watching you made me have to go really bad. Are you mad at me?” He said and his face looked so sad.

“It’s ok, Lenny. I can rinse off in the shower.” I said and stood up. I walked into the shower and turned on the water. I rinsed my body, at least he didn’t pee in my hair again. I dried off with the towel as he watched.

“Cassie, can we fuck now? You said we could play in the morning if we slept.” He said. He was sounding like a little kid again.

“Sure, Lenny, let’s go in the living room so Jennifer can sleep.” I said.

“Ok, I can be quiet.” He whispered and we walked through the bedroom.

I grabbed a pillow and bent over the arm of the couch. He was still hard, I really hoped his heart would be ok, he was not in the best condition to start with. He slid into me and started pumping. I could feel my breasts bouncing and I looked over to the kitchen. My watcher was sitting in a chair against the wall. His gun was on his lap, and he was watching us. I made eye contact and he nodded. This must be very strange for him.

Lenny thrusted for about 10 minutes and then groaned. He pulled out and I stayed over the arm for a few seconds.

“Cassie, you are leaking again. Stay there, I will get it.” He said and ran into the kitchen.

I saw him come back with a paper towel and he wiped my leg and then my pussy. I had to be impressed with his thoughtfulness, I guess it is nice to clean up the girl after you fill her with cum. I got up and sat on the couch.

“Thank you, Lenny, that was sweet.” I said and he smiled. He tossed the paper towel down and sat down next to me. I am assuming housekeeping is used to cleaning up cum when he is in this room.

“Cassie, can I touch your boobs.” Lenny said and I smiled at him.

“Sure, Lenny.” I said and laid down on my back with my head on his lap. He reached down and grabbed my healthy breast. He squeezed it but not too hard. He touched my nipple.

“Does that feel good? I like it when they are hard.” He said as he moved my nipple around with his finger.

“Yes, it feels good.” I said and he smiled.

“Why do they get hard?” He said.

“They get hard when I am excited or when I am cold.” I said.

“Are you cold, I can get a blanket.” He said.

“No Lenny, I am not cold.” I said and looked up at him. His face looked like he was thinking. It took a few seconds and then he smiled.

“You are excited?” He said and I nodded.

“Yes, it feels good when you are gentle and touch me with kindness.” I said.

“Are all girls like you? The other ones did not have hard nipples.” He said.

“Yes, Lenny, if you are kind and touch a girl gently, they will get excited. You also have to ask first like you did with me.” I said.

“I didn’t ask the other girls, is that why they were not excited?” He said.

“Yes, they were scared, when you are scared everything is different.” I said.

“Yeah, they were very different than you.” He said and continued to move my nipple around.

“Next time try and treat them kindly like you are doing with me and see what happens.” I said.

“I will. I have to be gentle with this one, right?” He said and grabbed my hurt breast.

“Yes, Lenny, thank you.” I said.

“Cassie, I am hungry. Are you hungry?” He said.

“Yes, I am.” I said, not lying.

“Good, I will order food. What do you want?” He said.

“Do you like French toast, Lenny?” I said.

“What’s that? Is it bread from France?” He said and I popped up.

“Lenny, what do you eat for breakfast?” I said.

“I always eat cereal; I like the one with the marshmallows.” He said.

“Oh Lenny, you are in for a treat. Call and order French Toast.” I said and he jumped up. He looked very excited. I was a little excited myself, I was pretty sure a hotel like this would make a killer French toast, the pizza last night was exceptional.

I looked back and saw Jennifer standing in the doorway again with sleepy face. I held out my arms and she walked over and snuggled on my lap. I kissed her head and held her.

“They said it would be here in 30 minutes, Cassie.” Lenny said and walked around the couch.

“That’s perfect, you know who else loves French Toast?” I said and Jennifer popped her head up. Lenny laughed and Jennifer looked at him.

“We are having French Toast for breakfast, do you like that, Jennifer?” He said.

“Yes, Lenny, I love that.” She said and smiled.

He sat down next to us. I noticed his cock was still hard. Shit, this was getting silly.

“Cassie, um, can we fuck again, please?” He said and his face looked like a little kid again.

“How many times so far this morning?” Jennifer said softly.

“Just once and a pee shower.” I said and she frowned.

“Lenny, would you like to fuck me?” Jennifer said and he nodded.

“Oh yes, Jennifer, you are very cute, I like you.” He said.

She got up and grabbed the pillow. He was behind her before she bent over the arm of the couch. He started pumping right away and she grunted. I saw her little boobs start bouncing again, I loved that.

“Lenny, slow down, it feels better when you go slow.” I said and he stopped. He was holding her hips.

“Really?” He said and I nodded.

“If you go slow and try to be gentle it feels much better for the girl and probably you too.” I said and he nodded.

He started pumping slower and it looked like he was actually trying to be gentle.

“Thank you.” Jennifer whispered.

Lenny fucked her for about 10 minutes, nice and slow. I was impressed and Jennifer was very appreciative. She was moaning for the last few minutes. He grunted and came; I was not sure how much cum he could possibly have left. He pulled out and helped her up. He hugged her and she disappeared into his belly.

“Did that feel better, Jennifer?” He said and looked at her.

“Yes, Lenny, that was very nice.” She said and he smiled.

“Cassie, do you want to try?” He said and I saw his fucking cock was still hard.

“Lenny, did you take any more girl vitamins?” I said and he nodded.

“Yes, I remembered to take them this morning.” He said and I groaned.

“How are you feeling?” I said and he looked at me strange.

“I feel great.” He said and I tried to pay attention to his breathing. I really did not want him to drop dead on us.

I stood up and Jennifer sat on the couch. I bent over the arm, and he started fucking right away. He was going slow, and it felt pretty good. He was not big, so I was not full at all, but the friction and the movement were pleasurable. I wondered how Viagra impacted your ability to orgasm, did you still go longer each time? He was like an energizer bunny right now, so I am not sure any rules applied. Jennifer was smiling as she sat near me on the couch. She touched my bouncing boobs and I looked at her.

“This is a nice view.” She said and I smiled.

Lenny fucked for a while; I was starting to get worried. There was a knock on the door and Jennifer got up. She opened the door; I saw my watcher looking closely. I saw a young boy staring at her naked body with a cart in front of him. She stepped aside and he rolled the cart in. He saw me and then he looked frightened. He left the cart, nodded his head and left quickly.

“Lenny, are you close? The food is here.” I said and he groaned.

He pulled me back into his body and stopped. I felt him flinch a couple of times and then he pulled out.

“Goodie, I want to see.” He said and ran to the cart.

“Lenny.” I heard Jennifer say and then he was next to me. He took my hand and helped me up.

“I am sorry Cassie; I was excited for the toast from France.” He said and I laughed.

“Lenny, I think I love you.” I said and hugged him. He put his arms around me slowly.

“I love you too Cassie.” He said softly.

“Let’s go eat.” I said.

It was really cool to see his face when he took his first bite. He looked stunned; it didn’t hurt that this was arguably the best French Toast I ever had. It was just as good as the one at HQ. I may be getting fucked a lot in this life, but I was sure eating well. Was that an equal trade?

We were just finishing when the door opened, and Mr. Jones walked in. His eyes looked as evil as last night. He looked at us, I realized we were naked at the table. I had gotten so used to that it didn’t even dawn on me to put on clothes this morning. He seemed pleased.

“Daddy, I love toast from France.” Lenny said.

“That is great, Lenny, did you have a good night?” Mr. Jones said.

“Yes, daddy, I had the best time ever.” He said and Mr. Jones looked down at me. He motioned with his head and started to walk towards the bedroom. I got up and followed.

“Cassie, thank you for showing me this.” Lenny said.

“You’re welcome, Lenny.” I said and walked into the bedroom.

He closed the door and looked at me.

“Bend over the bed, I have been thinking about your little ass all night.” He said and started unbuckling his pants.

I sighed and bent over. He was a senior member; obedience was not a choice. He moved behind me and I felt his hand on my hip. He put his hand in my pussy and it felt a little sloppy. Lenny obviously had something left. He rubbed his finger on my butt hole and then I felt his cock push against me. I took a deep breath and tried to relax. His cock slid into my ass.

“Oh fuck, that is nice. I love young ass, so fucking tight.” He said as he pushed his cock completely inside, I felt his skin touch my butt. It hurt a little with the force, I held back and tried not to cry out.

“It is like a vice, little girl, you are quite a treat.” He said and I closed my eyes. Please help me, Willie.

He pulled out and slammed back in, I grunted. He did that a few more times and then started going faster. I was doing ok but then he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled hard. My upper body was lurched back, and I screamed a little. I stopped quickly; I didn’t want Lenny to hear.

“Take this cock up your tight little ass, slut.” He said and started to hammer me.

He was yanking on my hair with each thrust, causing me to groan. My mind was reeling, I needed someone to help me. This was starting to really hurt.

“Breathe, Cassie.” I heard Becky’s voice, and she was looking at me, her hands on my cheeks.

“I am trying, it hurts.” I said softly.

“Yeah, it hurts, that’s what makes it great, slut.” He said as he pounded my ass.

“Cassie, just focus on breathing, look at my eyes and breathe.” She said and I looked at her pretty eyes.

They were shining with love. I needed her and she was here. I felt him behind me, and I heard his grunting, but it didn’t hurt anymore. My friend was here, and she was helping me. She was smiling and I thought about our times in class. I remembered now that it was Jenkins that didn’t like cum, and I put it in my hair to freak him out. I chuckled when I thought about his face.

“There’s my strong girl. They cannot hurt your spirit; your body will heal.” She said and I heard him grunt loud and then drive me into the bed.

“Fuck, that is good.” He said and I felt him pull out and get up. I tried to move but my body was not responding.

He pulled me up by my arm and I squealed a little. His hand hurt me as he squeezed my arm.

“Come on, you guys have to leave.” He said and pulled me to the door.

He opened it and stepped into the living room. Lenny and Jennifer were putting up the dishes and laughing. Mr. Jones looked a little confused as he walked closer. I followed him and tried to look calm. My ass was throbbing after his abuse. I tried to focus on walking correctly. Jennifer looked at me and frowned.

“Lenny, say goodbye to the girls, they have to go.” Mr. Jones said.

“Daddy, I don’t want them to go.” Lenny said and walked over to us. I saw his eyes look down; I felt the cum running down my legs.

“Daddy, Cassie is leaking, I need to wash her.” Lenny said and walked up to me.

“What? No, Lenny.” Mr. Jones said. Lenny turned to his father.

“No daddy, I have to wash her, she cannot leave like this.” He said and looked at his father. His voice did not sound like a kid.

“Fine, hurry it up.” His father said and Lenny pulled me to the bathroom.

He stepped into the shower and held me. He turned on the water and I felt the warm water landing on me. His arms felt so good after his father’s abuse, and a sob escaped before I could stop it. He pulled back and looked at me.

“Cassie, what’s wrong?” He said and I shook my head.

“I am ok, Lenny, I am just sad that I have to leave.” I said and he smiled.

“I had a great time Cassie, and I will do the things you said. I will try to be kind and ask girls first. I don’t think I want to touch the girls on my bus now, I don’t think they would want that.” He said and I looked at him and my tears fell down my cheeks.

“Oh Lenny, I am so proud of you.” I said and hugged him. I was in a horrible situation and my ass was hurting from a violent ass-rape, but my heart was light at this moment. I felt happy for him. I felt happy for me, I could do this if I could have this feeling every now and then.

“Cassie, we need to wash you, daddy said you have to leave.” He said. I pulled back and pushed him back on the seat.

“Lenny, I want you to wash me but before that...” I said and got on my knees and sat back on my legs. I looked up at him.

“Cassie, are you sure? You don’t like this.” He said, true concern on his face. Good boy.

“I know Lenny, but I want you to do it. Kindness will get you many rewards.” I said and he smiled.

His urine hit my chest and the warmth soaked into my skin. I looked at him as he moved the stream to my face. It hit my cheek and then my forehead. He moved it to the top of my head, and I stared at him. The warmth was coating my body, it felt almost like a blanket. He was smiling and looking at me. He finished and I turned around and scooted back to him.

He rinsed and then washed my hair carefully and thoroughly. I stood up and then he washed every inch of my skin with love. I closed my eyes and tried to lock this memory. I had a feeling I would be able to use it in the future. He finished and then rinsed me off. He stepped out and got a towel. He dried me gently and then wrapped the towel around me.

“Cassie, will you come visit me again?” he said.

“Absolutely, Lenny.” I said and I hoped I could fulfill that promise.

“Good.” He said and hugged me.

“We should go, your daddy will be mad.” I said.

“Yeah, he gets mad a lot.” He said.

He took my hand and led me to the bedroom door. He opened the door, and my heart froze.

Jennifer was bent over the arm of the couch and Mr. Jones was pounding her small body viciously. He was holding her hair like he did with me, but he was really bending her body up. His thrusts were crushing her against the couch, she was crying hard and looked like a ragdoll under his attack. I could see her face covered in tears and her arms were flailing. Her body looked like it was bent so much it looked painful. His face was red and looked even more evil than before.

“Fucking slut, I love this ass almost as much as the other one.” He said as he slammed into her.

I could not move but Lenny did. He ran across and pushed his dad off her. His dad hit the floor, oh fuck. Lenny was standing over him.

“Men don’t hurt girls.” Lenny screamed and turned towards Jennifer. She was draped over the arm of the couch and sobbing. Lenny picked her up and hugged her.

“Jennifer, I am sorry, are you ok?” Lenny said as he hugged her. I looked at Mr. Jones, expecting him to jump up and start being a senior member. I saw visions of us hanging upside down over a tub of water.

He did not jump up. He just sat on the floor and looked at his son. I walked over next to Lenny. He looked at me and then he handed Jennifer to me. She was still sobbing, and I wrapped my arms around her. I was nervous. Lenny turned and held out his hand to his father. He helped him up. Mr. Jones put his cock away and fixed his pants. I could not tell if he was angry, but I had been fooled before. He looked at me.

“What the fuck did you do to my kid?” He said to me.

“She didn’t do anything daddy; she just talked to me and explained some things. I understand now, you don’t have to tell me any more lies.” Lenny said, sounding very mature.

“What lies?” Mr. Jones said, he was starting to look a little angry.

“Daddy, girls do not like it when we pee on them. Cassie and Jennifer will not be on my bus, even though I wished they were very badly. Girls get excited when you ask them before you do things, and they like it when you are kind to them. Doing things to them that they do not like is not kind. I don’t want to touch the girls on my bus anymore, I think they will not like that.” He said and I saw Mr. Jones expression change dramatically. He sat down in a chair and looked very confused.

I felt my heart get full again as I listened to Lenny. Jennifer stopped crying. My watcher was still sitting in his chair. I was looking closely at Mr. Jones, waiting to see what he would do. Lenny turned to me.

“Cassie, I guess you guys have to leave. Can I help you put your clothes on?” He said.

“Sure Lenny, I would love that.” I said and Lenny smiled. He walked around the couch and picked up my pile of clothes. His father watched him with a look of astonishment on his face.

Lenny placed my clothes on the couch and picked up my panties. I sat Jennifer on the couch and stood next to Lenny. He knelt and held out my panties. I put my hand on his shoulder and stepped into them, and he pulled them up my legs and over my butt. He touched the panties gently after they were on.

“So pretty, I love yellow.” He said and looked up. I smiled at him.

He picked up my bra and he looked a little confused. I took it and put it on and turned around.

“Lenny, attach the clips at the back.” I said. I felt his fingers move and then my bra was tight. I turned back around, and he adjusted the cups and the straps.

“See daddy, this one is hurt, you have to be gentle with this one.” Lenny said as he adjusted the cup on my injured breast. I looked at his father and I saw his eyes start to look a little glassy.

Lenny picked up my shirt and put it on me. He slowly buttoned all the buttons, starting from the bottom. He got close to the top and he looked at me.

“How many do I button?” He said as he had four left. My shirt was still hanging open, showing all of my bra.

“You choose Lenny, whatever you think looks nice.” I said and he buttoned two of the remaining. He adjusted my shirt and smiled.

“I like it when just a little of your boobs show. It is pretty.” He said.

“I agree, that is pretty.” I said.

He picked up my skirt, I stepped into it, and he pulled it up and snapped it and zipped it up. He carefully tucked in my shirt and then adjusted it.

“Lenny, you are very good at that. Thank you. Do you want to dress Jennifer now?” I said.

“Oh yes, Jennifer can I help you put on your clothes?” He said.

“Yes, Lenny, I would love that too.” She said and stood up. He picked up her panties and I walked over to his father. I saw him wipe his eyes. I stood next to him as his son dressed Jennifer carefully.

“He really is a sweet boy.” I said. He looked up at me and tried to smile. I could tell his evil face was having trouble with the transition.

“He took four Viagras, or girl medicine I guess you guys call it. He took two last night and two this morning. We tried to keep him calm, but you should have him checked out.” I said and looked down at him. His face was now a mess. He looked back at his son, and he was hugging Jennifer. She sat down and he started putting on her socks. I looked down at my bare feet, shit, I totally forgot that part.

“Thank you.” He said softly and I looked down. His eyes were not evil anymore.

“You’re welcome. He does understand.” I said and he nodded.

I walked over and sat on the couch. He was tying her shoe. He looked at me and I held out my feet. He finished her last shoe and moved over to me. He picked up my foot and kissed it. I felt a shiver. This time it was not from fear.

“Thank you for visiting me, Cassie, I had a great time.” He said.

“We had a great time too Lenny, thank you for being so kind.” I said and he kissed my foot again.

“Your feet are too pretty, neither of you should wear shoes.” He said and I laughed. That was ironic since this is the first time I have had shoes on in a week.

He put on my socks and shoes, and we all hugged one more time. He took our hands and walked over to his father.

“Daddy, can Cassie and Jennifer come and visit me again?” He said and his father nodded.

“Absolutely son.” He said and his voice cracked.

“Thank you, daddy.” He said and his father got up and hugged him.

I felt my heart fill up again and my throat felt tight. Jennifer was already crying. I took her hand and led her to the door. I looked back and they were still hugging. Lenny looked at me.

“Goodbye Lenny.” I said.

“Goodbye Cassie.” He said.

We followed my watcher out the door and down the hall. The elevator ride was quite again. We climbed into the black car; I wondered if the driver slept here. He started driving, my watcher was just looking at us.

“I saw what you did, that was something.” He said, his expression did not change. I looked at him.

“Why didn’t you stop Mr. Jones from hurting Jennifer?” I said.

“He was not doing anything that would cause her permanent injury. I was under orders to stop that and only that. Jones is a senior member, even that restriction is not common.” He said.

I understood, I guess. He seemed very professional; I am sure he knew what he was doing.

“How did you know he wasn’t causing her permanent injury?” I said.

“I have seen you two in action; you are both very tough. She was fine.” He said.

I looked at Jennifer and she shrugged. I looked back at him, and he smiled. I guess he knows us better than I thought. He took his phone out of his pocket and typed something on it.

I held Jennifer’s hand and looked out of the window. The landscape looked cold and barren. The trees were all bare and there was a sprinkling of white on the ground. The car pulled into a parking lot, and I looked around. The driver got out and walked into a Burger King. I looked at our watcher.

“I have a little bit of leeway to do what is needed to take care of you. I have determined that you need to eat lunch in the car and not at HQ. I think you have earned a break from food delivery.” He said.

“So, we won’t have to fuck the driver when he brings us food.” I said and he chuckled slightly. That was a coup.

“No, you don’t have to fuck the driver.” He said.

“Thank you.” I said.

“You’re welcome.” He said.

The driver showed up a few minutes later with burgers, fries, and drinks. It felt like Christmas, that burger tasted like heaven. Jennifer was very happy as well. My watcher just sat there and watched us eat. The car had started moving as soon as the driver gave us the food.

“He will take the long way back home. We will get you back in time for training. You also have a massage scheduled for this afternoon.” He said.

“Thank you, we don’t mind those things. The price is worth it for those.” I said and took another glorious bite of burger. My watcher smiled.

The rest of the day was back to routine. Trainer guy was nice again and our workout was good. The hot shower felt good, I scrubbed a little more than usual. Getting covered in pee makes you feel like you need to scrub harder. I could feel my body responding to the workouts. I felt stronger than I have felt in a while. I really did not do any strength work at school. We did cardio but the tumbling and set work was the only other exercise we got.

The massage was unbelievable again. The payment did not even feel like a payment. It felt more like he was massaging the inside of my pussy. My body felt washed out afterwards again. He led us back to our room with our bottle of water. He pulled off our dresses and left.

“Cassie, what did it feel like when Lenny did that to you in the shower?” Jennifer said as we sat on the bed.

“It is funny, the first time it was not good. But the next time it was not as bad. The last time it was actually nice, that sounds strange even to me, but the warmth felt good on my skin, and I knew how much he enjoyed it so that had something to do with it.” I said.

“I don’t like it at all.” She said.

“It happened to you?” I said.

“Yeah, there was a man at the first school that I was at with coach. He was very mean, and he did that to me a few times. It made me feel dirty.” She said and I hugged her.

“Yeah, Tony and his friends did that to me one night at Pennington’s house. It was horrible but now I think it had more to do with them being horrible men.” I said.

“Maybe, I still hope I never have to do that ever again.” She said.

“So, you are saying I have Lenny all to myself.” I said.

“For that part, yes, you do.” She said and I kissed her lips.

“Deal.” I said and we laid down on the bed and held each other.

“Cassie, I am struggling with the ups and downs.” She said softly in my ear.

“What do you mean baby?” I said.

“Like after you got Lenny to be nice it was wonderful, and I liked that. Then his daddy was so cruel and hurtful, it took me by surprise. Then when Lenny stopped him, it got wonderful again. It feels hard to transition. Does that sound weird?” She said and I looked at her. Her eyes looked lost. I squeezed her.

“Sweetie, we have to take the good times and measure everything by that. Make the bad things the exceptions that are only temporary.” I said.

“Is it weird that I think the food guys, trainer guy, and the massage guys are starting to be some of the good times for me? The routine feels comfortable. Cassie, I can’t remember anything else.” She said.

“Oh baby, the routine is what is feeling comfortable to you. They are making the abuse part of it. You should not have to have sex to get food. Trainers do not normally fuck their clients. We must hold onto that.” I said and I realized I was not so sure I could even do that.

“I will try harder Cassie. Tell me some more stories about your life.” She said.

I held her and told her stories about my middle school cheer team. The things we did and what our day was like. She liked those stories.

The food guys came in a while later. The smell was good. They walked over and we laid down and spread our legs. They fucked us hard; I think they missed us. They finished and my pussy was a mess. I got up and got some toilet paper and cleaned up. I cleaned up Jennifer as she laid on the bed and looked at the ceiling. I picked her up and we sat down and ate some really good chicken. I was perfectly full again.

We climbed into bed, and I felt really tired. Jennifer snuggled up in her position. It felt nice to have her hand around my breast. I thought of how much Lenny liked my breasts. I realized the last two days have been very full and emotional. I was worried about Jennifer. I needed Becky. I missed my mom. I felt like I should miss more people. I put my hand on my friend’s perfect thigh and closed my eyes.

The room was dark, I couldn’t see anything. I stumbled around and I felt a table. I moved my hand out and I felt a foot. It was cold. I pulled my hand back and then a small light appeared. I looked up and Becky was holding a flashlight. She shined it on the table, and it was Valerie lying there. Her eyes were closed, she was so pretty. I touched her cheek; it was cold. My heart hurt again. Her small body was striped with marks, I could see some wounds that looked like mine after the cabin. There was a small line around her neck. I heard a noise and looked around. Becky grabbed me and pulled me to the side, into the darkness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.