Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 42: Mister Lenny

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 42: Mister Lenny - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

Our watcher led us out of the studio and into the hallway. The floor felt funny as my feet were coated in oil. I wondered if they cleaned these floors now that I thought of it. I never saw anybody cleaning but the floors looked spotless. I hoped they were clean as I was walking around barefoot all the time. He led us into another room, I had no idea how we got here, I was daydreaming about clean floors.

“Thank you, Tommy, I will take it from here.” I looked up and saw a pretty lady taking the leash from our watcher. He nodded and walked to the edge of the room and sat down.

“Hello girls aren’t you just adorable. I know why you were selected for this assignment now.” She said.

“What is the assignment?” I said and she chuckled.

“They said you were a curious one.” She said.

“Sorry.” I said.

“Oh sweetie, do not apologize. It is refreshing, I get so many zombies in here, it is nice to see some sparkle every now and then.” She said and unhooked our leash. She removed our collars again and pulled off our dresses.

“I am not sure what the details are, but they told me to dress you as typical schoolgirls and I know you will be at the hotel. I can only assume it is some old shit with a schoolgirl fantasy.” She said and stood up.

“Let’s get you cleaned up. Follow me.” She said.

She took us through an open doorway and into what looked like a bathroom. There was a walk-in shower with only three walls. There was a sink and a toilet, again out in the open. Did everyone pee in front of everyone here?

“Do either of you need to go?” She said and nodded to the toilet.

I guess just the idea of saying it out loud carried some magic as my bladder woke up. I sat on the open toilet and looked at them as I peed. Jennifer smiled and the lady just grabbed a towel and started cleaning the oil off Jennifer. I wiped and stood. Jennifer raced over and sat, her pee sounding almost before she sat down. I chuckled at the look or relief on her face.

The lady wiped the oil off my body and then handed me a bottle of shampoo.

“Wash your hair, I can’t get the oil out.” She said and turned on the shower.

I stepped in and proceeded to wash my hair. It felt nice, I closed my eyes and tried to imagine I was in my apartment. My apartment, I haven’t though about that in a while. I wonder if Mom is still there. Was she still mad at dad? I think I was still mad at him. Jennifer stepped into the shower, and I handed her the shampoo. The lady watched us as we stood in the water washing our hair. I was past the point of being freaked out about someone watching us take a shower. I rinsed and stepped out. She had two towels and started drying my hair. She wrapped one of the towels around my head and then did the same to Jennifer.

She led us to another room and sat Jennifer down in a chair. She sat me down in a chair in front of a table. She started working on my face. She stripped all the makeup that was on and then applied a small amount of coverup on my cheek. She did a little work around my eyes and then looked at me.

“Natural beauty, you don’t wear much makeup, do you?” She said and I shook my head.

“It is nice, your skin is perfect.” She said and pulled the towel off my head.

I wanted to tell her that maybe my skin was good due to the amount of cum that had been on me and in me over the last couple of months. Wasn’t that good for your skin? I looked at Jennifer and her skin was perfect too; she may have absorbed more cum than me since she had been tied up with coach even before I showed up. That sounded weird looking at her, so small and sweet sitting and looking at me. I smiled and she returned the smile.

The lady started brushing and blow drying my hair. It felt good to have a brush run through my hair, I had forgotten how nice that was. She finished and put my hair in a single ponytail. She pulled me up and sat Jennifer down. I watched as she cleaned Jennifer’s face and put a little makeup around her eyes, it did make them sparkle even more. She dried and brushed her hair and gave her a single ponytail as well. She helped her out of the chair and led us into another room. This room was full of clothes, it looked like the back room of a department store.

She walked over and gathered some clothes. She came back and handed me a bra and some panties. They were yellow and simple, like a little girl’s. I slipped them on, and she gave Jennifer a similar set that was blue. She looked even younger standing there in her little girl bra and panties. The lady gave me a white shirt and a light blue pleated skirt. I put on the shirt and buttoned all but the top button. I pulled on the skirt and tucked in the shirt. It felt nice to wear real clothes. She gave Jennifer a small jean skirt and a blue tank top. She looked precious.

The lady handed us some socks and sneakers. I sat in the chair and put them on. I stood up and it felt strange to have on shoes. I looked at the lady and she was smiling.

“Feels weird, huh?” She said and I nodded.

“Yeah, they are so obsessed with feet around here, shoes are sort of a rarity. You guys look nice.” She said.

“All ready for our pervert of the night.” I said and she laughed.

“You are funny. I am glad you can still make jokes, that is a good sign.” She said.

I thought about that and realized that was my first wise crack in a while. It felt comfortable, I needed to do more of that to keep my sanity. It was hard to think about that with what I have seen and done lately. She stood up and started walking, we followed.

My watcher was standing near the door, and she walked up to him.

“They are all yours.” She said and he nodded.

“Come.” He said and turned and left the room. I looked at the lady.

“Thank you.” I said and she smiled.

“I hope I see you soon.” She said and that phrase scared me. She hopes?

We followed our watcher, and he led us into a large warehouse. There were a lot of cars and a bunch of white trucks. The room was huge with palates of stuff all around the outside of the room. There was a big door open, and I saw the outside. I fought the urge to just run out of the door. The four guys standing around the door with big guns convinced me that was not a good plan.

He led us to a large black car and opened the back door. We got in and he followed. We sat on the back seat, and he sat on the seat facing us. The door closed and it was quiet, the car smelled nice. We started moving and I noticed we were going through the door. I looked out the window and the trees were all bare, it looked like it was cold. I decided the garden definitely had some sort of climate control.

“Girls, you will be meeting the client in a hotel suite. He is a senior member so be aware.” Our watcher said and I looked back at him.

“What do we have to do?” I said.

“Anything he tells you. You will be there overnight.” He said.

“Shit.” I said and he smiled.

“Will you be there?” I said and he nodded.

“Yes, I will be there the entire time.” He said.

“Good, what would it have to take for you to get involved?” I said.

“Victor gave strong instructions you were not to be physically damaged.” He said.

“Well, that is good I guess.” I said and he smiled again. It was nice to see that he had some sort of personality.

“Yes, that is very good. That is not usually done with senior members.” He said and I took a deep breath. I have seen some of the things these sick fucks liked to do. My slut mark was testament to that.

“Why is he doing that for us?” I said.

“Not sure but I wouldn’t question it, take your wins when you can get them.” He said.

“Ok, just not looking forward to getting fucked for an entire night.” I said and looked out of the window again. Jennifer squeezed my hand. I looked at her and smiled. She looked scared again. I was so tired of being scared.

The car pulled up to a fancy hotel, we drove into the underground garage. We got out of the car and the driver stayed in. I guess he was in for an overnight as well. We followed our watcher into an elevator. There were a lot of buttons, so I knew this hotel was big. He hit the 25 button, it looked like the highest button was 28. The elevator was very quiet. I was just happy I didn’t have to suck a cock to get the elevator to work.

We walked down a long hallway. There was a door at the end of the hall. My watcher knocked and the door opened. It was a tall middle-aged man; he was dressed very well. His hair was dark with gray at the temples, typical rich pervert haircut. His face was rugged, not soft at all. His eyes were brown and dark, he had an expression of evil even though he was smiling.

“Tommy, nice seeing you again.” The man said and my watcher nodded.

“Jones.” He said.

The man stepped aside, and we followed my watcher into the room. The room was huge and very fancy, there were lots of soft-looking chairs and white rugs. The walls were white and there were a lot of windows. The natural light was nice, it looked like we were on the corner of the building, there were two walls of windows. I saw the man walking into what looked like a small kitchen.

“Tommy, you want a drink?” The man said.

“No thank you sir.” My watcher said.

“I am assuming our little friends are not even close to drinking age.” The man said and laughed.

“No sir.” My watcher said.

“Girls, do you want anything to drink, I won’t tell if you need a shot to get started.” He said.

“No thank you.” I said and he made himself a drink.

“Ok, ladies, have a seat, let’s talk.” He said and walked over to a chair. I took Jennifer’s hand and led her over to a big couch facing the chair. The couch was very comfortable.

“You guys are lovely. Tommy, let Victor know I appreciate the stable upgrade.” The man said and took a sip of his drink.

“Girls, my name is Mr. Jones. You are here for my son; his name is Lenny. You will do whatever he says for the rest of the night. I will be back in the morning, and I will take my piece of you then. I am looking forward to that, you are very pretty.” He said and rubbed his crotch. I could see his cock was hard. Don’t have to worry about that one until tomorrow.

“Ok, where is your son?” I said.

“He is in the bathroom; he is taking a shower.” He said and took another sip.

“Ok, is there anything we need to know.” I said and he smiled.

“This one is sharp; I can see now what Victor was talking about.” He said and I nodded. He took another sip.

“Yes, there is. My son is a bus driver for the school system. He has a little issue that you will be helping with. I arrange this for him once a week, so hopefully he does not feel the need to touch the young ones on his bus. You will be his fantasy, two little girls that will let him do whatever he wants. You will need to pretend you are on his bus, it will help him. Can you do that?” He said and looked at me.

Wonderful, now my pussy is being used for therapy. We have to fuck a pervert, so he doesn’t fuck other young girls. This is new and different. I took a deep breath, at least it is only one dude unless there are more surprises in store for us.

“Ok, it is just him?” I said and he nodded.

“Yes, he does not do well with crowds, at least adult crowds. It will be just him.” He said.

“Ok, we understand.” I said.

“Great, I envy him, You guys are hot as fuck, it is all I can do not to bend you over right here and now.” He said.

“Well, patience is a virtue.” I said and he laughed out loud. He took a big drink and stood up.

“Tommy, they are incredible, I will have to do something nice for Victor.” He said and walked into the kitchen. He put his glass in the sink and walked over to the door across the room.

“Lenny, your company is here. Are you done?” He said.

“Yes, daddy, I will be there in a minute.” I heard a voice that sounded like a kid. How old was this guy?

The evil man walked back in the room.

“Tommy, there are some snacks in the fridge and anything you want to drink. Help yourself. I think Lenny wants to order pizza later for him and the girls.” The man said and stood in the kitchen.

I noticed movement and saw a man walk out of the other room. He was huge, well fat. He was not tall, shorter than his dad, but he was almost round. His face was puffy, and he was smiling. His hair was dark and pretty much all over the place. He was wearing a robe, a big robe. His feet were large and not pretty. He walked into the room and then stopped when he saw us. He grabbed his crotch and groaned.

“Daddy, who are they?” He said and stared at us. The man walked around and stood next to his son.

“Lenny, this is Cassie and Jennifer. They are new students at your school, and they will be riding your bus.” He said and Lenny looked confused.

“Why are they here daddy?” He said.

“Well, their parents will not be here until tomorrow so I thought they could stay here with you tonight. Is that ok?” He said.

“Oh yes, that is ok.” Lenny said and continued to stare at us.

“Good, they are good girls, and they will not misbehave at all. That will be nice, right?” He said.

“Yes, I like good girls. They are very pretty.” Lenny said.

“Yes, they are. Now, can you take care of them for me Lenny?” The man said.

“Yes, sir. We will have fun.” Lenny said.

“Good boy, I will be back in the morning. Mr. Tommy will be here in case you need anything, ok?” The man said and Lenny looked at my watcher. He looked concerned.

“It’s ok Lenny. Tommy will just be here in case you need him. He will not interfere with your fun.” The man said and Lenny smiled.

“Ok, daddy. I will see you tomorrow.” Lenny said and walked over to us. He got on his knees in front of us.

I was officially freaked out now. This was over the top in weirdness. Were all rich people off their rockers? Why did everything have to be strange? I was sort of wishing for just a straight gang rape instead of this creepy dude staring at me.

I heard the door and I saw the man leaving. My watcher was sitting in a chair near the door. I looked back at the strange man in front of me. He was smiling with his hands on his plump knees as he sat on his legs.

“Daddy says no shoes indoors.” He said and started untying my shoe. Here we go.

He untied my shoes slowly, like he was savoring it. He pulled them off and sat them next to the couch, next to each other neatly. He held my feet in his hands, and I heard him moan. He slowly pulled off my sock and put it in my shoe. He pulled off the other one and then he was holding my bare feet in his hands.

“So pretty and soft.” He said and looked at me. His eyes were a little glassy. His cheeks were red. He kissed each of my feet. I felt a shiver, I wasn’t sure if it was excitement or fear.

He put my feet down and then started untying Jennifer’s shoes. He moved slowly just like he did with me and soon he was holding her bare feet.

“You have pretty feet.” He said to Jennifer, and she nodded. I could tell she was scared, not sure what to say to him. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

“Thank you, Lenny, your hands feel nice on our feet.” I said and he looked at me.

“You like it when I touch your feet?” he said and I nodded.

“Yes, very much.” I said and he smiled.

He started moving his hands up Jennifer’s legs. He rubbed her calves and then his hands were on her knees. I saw him take a deep breath and look at her thighs under her jean skirt. He looked up at her.

“I love to see panties, can you show me your panties, please?” he said with his hands on her knees. She looked terrified.

“Lenny, would you rub my feet for a little while?” I said and he looked at me.

“Yes, of course.” He said and moved over to me.

He took my feet in his hands and started to rub. He was looking down at my feet and I spread my knees a little and pulled up my skirt just a bit. I saw him look up and his eyes got big. I saw him lick his lips and take a breath. He was squeezing my feet and looking between my legs. I spread my knees a little more and he moaned.

“So pretty. I love yellow.” He said.

“Thank you, will you rub my legs too?” I said.

He moved his hands up my legs and he was rubbing my thighs, I spread my legs wide and he moaned again. His hands moved up my thighs and was really close to my panties. He looked at me.

“Do you want to touch them?” I said and he nodded.

“Ok, you can touch them.” I said.

He moved his fingers over my panties, and I moved my hips. He touched all over them and pressed. I could tell he was getting excited. He moved his hands up and was rubbing my belly just at the top of my panties. He moved down and held my hips.

“You are so pretty and soft. I want to take off your clothes. Stand up for me?” He said.

I stood up in front of him and he put his hands on my hips. He found the button on my skirt and opened it. He pulled the zipper down slowly and then my skirt fell to my feet. He gasped and I stepped out of it. He picked it up and put it to his nose. He took a deep breath. He folded it and put it on top of my shoes. He ran his hands up my legs and onto my hips, pushing my shirt up to look at my panties again. He kissed my belly just above my panties.

“I like you; I am glad you will be on my bus.” He said and started unbuttoning my shirt.

He slowly unbuttoned all the buttons, and he started rubbing my belly. He put his head on my belly and hugged me. I started to feel a little sorry for this guy. He was not mean; he was just weird and had a thing for young girls. He fit right in with all the other people I have met lately except he didn’t seem to want to hit me. That was nice. I slipped my shirt off my shoulders, and he folded it and put it on my clothes pile.

“All yellow, so pretty.” He said when he saw my bra. I looked down at him and he was smiling and holding the outside of my thighs.

I thought about it for a second and realized we would not have to fuck food guys tonight and maybe not in the morning. We may also miss fucking trainer guy. That seemed like a good trade to spend the day and night with this guy. I knelt and looked at him. I kissed his lips gently. He moaned and looked scared.

“Lenny, do you want us to make you feel good for the rest of the night?” I said and he nodded.

“Yes, please. I like you.” He said and I smiled. I reached around and opened my bra.

“Take it off.” I said. He took my bra off slowly and I saw his eyes light up. He put my bra on my pile of clothes.

I took his hands and placed them on my breasts. He groaned and closed his eyes. I touched his cheek; he opened his eyes.

“Lenny, I have a spot that hurts on this one, can you see it?” I said and pointed to my left breast. He looked.

“Yes, I see it. I am sorry.” He said and took his hand off.

“No, it only hurts when you press on it, just be gentle.” I said and put his hand back.

“Ok, I will.” He said.

“Do you want to take off my panties?” I said and he nodded.

He let go of my breasts and I stood up. I looked down at him and nodded. He moved his hands to my hips and grabbed the top of my panties and started pulling. He moved slowly and pulled them down over my thighs and they floated down over my feet. I stepped out of them, and he put them on the pile. He looked back and was staring at my pussy. I started to wonder what the other girls did with him; we were obviously not the first ones his daddy brought to him. He looked stunned as he stared between my legs.

“Kiss it Lenny.” I said and he looked up. I nodded.

He kissed my pussy softly and pulled back. I smiled; he was so innocent. I knew he had issues, but he was so gentle and kind it seemed. I hoped I wasn’t underestimating him. I put my hands on his head and pulled him into me.

“Kiss it some more. You can lick it if you want.” I said.

He kissed my pussy a few times and then I felt his tongue lick slowly over my lips. I moaned, it felt nice. I spread my legs and he saw my pussy open. He gasped and looked up at me.

“You are doing great, lick it some more, it feels good.” I said.

He licked all over my pussy and I started shivering. He had no idea what he was doing but God damn it felt really good. He slipped his tongue inside and I moaned and squeezed his head. I moved my finger down and touched my clit.

“Lenny, lick right here.” I said and rubbed my finger over my clit.

His tongue lapped over it, and I whimpered. He licked it like a wild man, and I came hard. I held his head and shook. The pleasure was intense, it was wonderful. He kept licking as I powered through. I pulled his head away.

“Ok, you did great.” I said and sat down on the couch.

“Are you ok? Did I hurt you?” He said and I looked at him.

“No Lenny, you made me feel very good. Thank you.” I said and he smiled. He looked at Jennifer.

“Do you want Lenny to make you feel good?” He said to her, and she looked at me.

“He is very good. I would highly recommend it.” I said and she giggled. She stood up. She didn’t look scared anymore.

“Yes, Lenny, I would like you to make me feel good.” She said and he moved over in front of her.

I watched him take off her clothes slowly, it was very exciting, and I could tell she was heating up quickly after watching me. He rubbed her tight body, and she closed her eyes. He pulled off her panties and I noticed she had a nice tidy pile of clothes next to the couch as well. He kissed her pussy and I saw her spread her legs. He licked all over her and I saw him pull back and look closely. He went back in, and she screamed, he found her clit all by himself, good boy. He had her cumming quickly and she fell onto the couch next to me. He was sitting on the floor looking at us.

“Lenny, would you like us to make you feel good?” I said.

“You want Lenny to fuck you?” He said. I looked at him and realized he had sporadic bits of knowledge. I knew now what the other girls did with him. He probably just fucked them over and over.

“Lenny, I would love that later, but would you like us to show you something else first?” I said and he nodded.

“Will it feel as good as fucking?” He said.

“It might, I think you will like it.” I said.

“Ok, yes.” He said.

“Okay, sit up here on the couch.” I said and stood up. Jennifer knew where this was going so she stood up next to me.

He sat on the couch, and we knelt in front of him. His legs were really big. I pushed them apart. I pulled his robe open, and I saw his belly. It was very big, and it hung over onto his legs. I could not see his cock. I needed a new plan.

“Lenny, I need you to lie down on the floor.” I said and he got off the couch.

He laid on the floor and now I was able to see his cock. I reached between his legs, and he flinched. I grabbed his cock and it hardened instantly. It was about average I guess but with the ones we messed around with this morning I am not sure I would even notice this one going in me. I guess I was spoiled by black cock, at least the ones back at HQ.

“Lenny, does this feel good?” I said and stroked his cock.

“Yes, it does.” He said and smiled. I motioned to Jennifer, and she crawled between his legs and got on her belly. I saw her take him in her mouth. His head popped up.

“What is happening?” He said in a panicked voice. I just figured out something the other girls did not do with him.

“This is what I was talking about. How does this feel?” I said and moved closer to his head.

I took his hand and put in on my breast. He smiled and squeezed. I smiled at him.

“She has you in her mouth, does it feel good?” I said and he nodded.

“Yes, it feels very good.” He said and moaned. She must have done something special down there.

“Lenny, has anyone ever done this for you?” I said.

“No, I did not think girls did this.” He said and I chuckled.

“Well, it is not our favorite thing, but we will do it for guys that we like.” I said and smiled.

“You like me? All the other girls do not like me, they are scared of me.” He said and I felt bad for him again. I guess he just needed to meet some nice sluts.

“Yes, we like you, Lenny.” I said and he closed his eyes and squeezed my breast. It hurt a little, he was strong, I tried not to make a noise.

All I could see over his belly was Jennifer’s legs. She was still working but he was groaning and moving his hips. I was pretty sure she was swallowing more skin medicine. She popped her head up and licked her lips.

“Lenny, how was that?” I said and he looked at me.

“That was amazing, I think it might be better than fucking.” He said and I laughed.

“I don’t know about that.” I said. He let go of my breast and sat up. I am glad Jennifer got up already or she would have been buried under the belly.

“Jennifer, that was very nice, thank you.” Lenny said.

“You are welcome, Lenny.” She said.

“Cassie, do you do that too?” He said.

“Yes, Lenny, I do. Would you like me to do it for you later?” I said.

“Yes, please, can we do that all night?” He said.

“Well, maybe not all night, we have to eat sometime and maybe sleep.” I said.

“Ok, we will do that, but all the other times then.” He said.

“Lenny, we will do whatever you want.” I said.

“I want to have pizza, do you like pizza Cassie?” He said and I heard Jennifer giggle.

“Yes, Lenny, I like pizza very much.” I said.

“Good, I will order it. Hold on.” He said and got up. I watched him walk over to the kitchen.

“Cassie, he is very large, I am afraid he will smother me if he fucks me.” Jennifer said.

“Yes, we will have to make some modifications, but he is better than the food guys.” I said.

“Absolutely, and you get your pizza.” She said and laughed.

“Girls, the pizza will be here in 45 minutes, come in here, I want to show you something.” He said and walked into the bedroom. We followed him.

The bedroom was massive, this suite was obviously very expensive. He walked into the bathroom. We walked in and he was standing next to the shower. It looked to be made of stone, it was very big with a stone bench in it. It was a walkin with multiple hoses and nozzles on the wall.

“It is very nice Lenny; do you like this shower?” I said and he smiled.

“I do, I like showers and it is easy to pee in here.” He said and I looked at him.

“Lenny, yes, it does seem easy.” I said.

“Cassie, do you pee in the shower?” He said and I was not liking where this was going.

“Yes, Lenny, sometimes.” I said.

“Do you pee on her?” He said and looked at Jennifer. She was instantly scared again.

“No, I don’t. Why do you ask that Lenny?” I said.

“I like to pee on girls, I thought everybody did that. Daddy does.” He said and I took a deep breath.

“Lenny, no, everybody does not do that.” I said, trying to maneuver out of this.

“Daddy says it is ok, he said girls like it. Do you like it Cassie, will you do it with me?” He said and I saw his face start to change. I knew this was a critical time if we wanted to keep him calm.

“Lenny, will you be mad if I don’t.” I said and he frowned.

“Yes, a little, I need to go. If you won’t do it, I can use her.” He said and looked at Jennifer. He grabbed her arm. She made a little squeal.

“No, Lenny, I will do it. Leave her alone.” I said and stepped into the shower. He let her go and stepped in after me. The shower was huge, there was plenty enough room for both of us.

“You have to kneel down.” He said and I got on my knees.

I sat on my legs and looked at him. He opened his robe, and his cock was hard again. I could see it from this angle. He held it and pointed it at me. His stream shot out and hit me in the chest. It was warm and felt strange. He moved the stream up to my face; I kept my mouth closed and looked at him. He soaked my face and then my hair. My clean hair, that sucked. He kept the stream hitting the top of my head, the warmth flowing over my face and down my body. I remembered when Tony and his friends did this to me in the bathroom at Pennington’s house. I didn’t like it then and I didn’t like it now. He finished and stepped out.

“Thank you, Cassie. The pizza will be here in a few minutes, I will get the plates and cups.” He said and left.

“Oh Cassie.” Jennifer said and I looked at her. She had her hand on her mouth and she was crying.

I stood up and turned on the water. I pulled my ponytail out. There was soap and shampoo and I used them both. Jennifer was holding a towel when I was done. I dried myself and tried to dry my hair a little.

“It’s ok baby, it wasn’t so bad.” I said.

“Liar.” She said and I smiled. I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

“We will be ok, baby, hang in there.” I said and I heard her sniffle.

“Cassie, what do you want to drink with your pizza?” He said and he was standing there watching us hug. I looked at him.

“Water will be fine Lenny.” I said and he left.

I took Jennifer’s hand, and we walked back into the living room. He was setting the table with plates and cups. He had filled two of them with water.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.