Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 28: Monday – Cassie meets the guys at the hotel and...

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28: Monday – Cassie meets the guys at the hotel and... - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

I watched Marcus walk out of the bathroom, his body was perfect. It was giant but it was also perfectly proportioned. He did look like a God. He walked over and looked down at me.

“Shorty, I will never get tired of seeing you in my bed.” He said.

“And I will never get tired of looking at you, you are remarkable. I still wonder why you would be interested in me?” I said and he knelt next to the bed, his head even with mine as I laid there.

“Shorty, you are the most incredible woman I have ever met, I know you are still young, but I will wait for you however long it takes. You make everything better for me.” He said and kissed my cheek. His lips were electric on my skin.

He slipped into bed and moved behind me. He put his arm around me and held my boob. I felt his cock touch my back and he held me. It was soft but it still felt huge. I wiggled my butt and he groaned.

“Shorty, you better stop that, or you may wake up the dragon again.” He said.

“Maybe this damsel needs the dragon to come and save her?” I said and wiggled my butt again, I felt his cock getting hard.

“You are an amazing girl.” He said and kissed my neck as he squeezed my boob. I loved his lips on my neck and I moaned and put my hand on his arm.

I was rubbing his arm gently as he moved back and then pushed forward. His cock slipped into my pussy and slowly penetrated my soul. I moaned as he slid completely inside me, I loved the way it felt when he was embedded in my body. He was rubbing my breast and flicking his finger over my nipple as he moved his cock in and out of me. I loved this and wanted it to never stop. I opened my eyes and I saw her sitting in the chair.

“She is so pretty.” Marcus whispered.

I looked at Jennifer and she was sitting in the chair by the window. I could not see her arms, they looked to be behind her body. She was wearing her pretty blue nightgown. Her dark hair was straight and falling over the front of her chest. Her head was leaning back against the chair and then I saw the rope. There was a rope around her neck, and it was hanging over the side of the chair. I looked at her closely and she was too still, her chest was not moving. I felt a sob leave my throat.

“Marcus, she’s dead.” I whispered.

“No baby, she’s sleeping.” Marcus said and I looked at her again.

“I love this pussy and it is so nice to wake up to.” Marcus said.

“What did you say?” I said.

“I said I love your pussy, my little slut.” I heard and my eyes snapped open.

There was no chair and no Jennifer. I felt a hand on my breast, and I looked down to see Tony’s hairy arm. I felt him behind me, and I closed my eyes and cried as Tony fucked me. I was losing my mind slowly; this was all too much. Tony started fucking me hard and then groaned. He pulled out and slapped my ass. I felt him get out of bed.

“Time to wake up, little slut, there are more cocks that need your attention.” He said and I did not respond.

I heard the shower and I tried not to just fall into the deep hole of sadness that was starting to surround me. I had to go and fuck more of Tony’s workers in some hotel room, at least there wouldn’t be any dogs, well I hoped there wouldn’t be. Why did all my days revolve around someone fucking me? I was getting tired; I wanted to have a normal day and do normal things that did not involve me being naked with my legs open. I thought about yesterday on the boat. Cooper was scary but it was weird that the only person that treated me nice was the international drug dealer. The scariest thing of all I realized was how close I came to just going with her. It would have been easy, and she could use that crazy tongue on me every day and we could drink her men’s essence. That has been my life lately so why not go ahead and resign myself to it?

“Get up!” He said and I felt a hard slap on my ass. I squealed and jumped out of bed.

“Fuck Tony, do you have to be so fucking mean and cruel 24 fucking 7?” I said and he smiled.

“If I want to, yes, I can. I can do anything I want to you my little slut. I can just take you in the basement and tie you to a beam and leave you there if I want.” He said.

I did not look at him and walked into the bathroom.

“Take a shower and try to get as much cum out of your holes as you can.” He said.

I stood under the warm water and cried; I wanted my mom. I needed her to hug me and tell me I was strong. I needed Jennifer, I wanted to hold her body in my arms. I wanted to see the hope in her eyes that I would save her. I wanted Marcus, I needed to see that look in his eyes when he looked at me, I loved that. I cried for a while and then turned off the water. I stepped out of the shower and my bikini bottoms were on the counter with a white t-shirt. I put them on and walked downstairs. My hair was wet, and it was making the shirt wet as it hung over my shoulders.

“You look like a drowned rat.” Tony said. He was sitting at the table, sipping coffee.

“Can I have a cup of coffee, or do I have to suck your cock first?” I said and he laughed.

“You can have some coffee, baby girl.” He said and I fixed a cup and sat down at the table. He looked at me.

“I realize yesterday was hard but today won’t be too bad, there are not that many guys. Just fuck them all a couple of times and you can go back to your little prissy school.” He said.

“I am just tired Tony. If you keep this up, you will break me.” I said.

“Baby girl, the Jones women are strong. Your mom said that same thing to me 18 years ago and she is still going strong. You have slut in your DNA.” He said and took another drink.

I didn’t have any comeback to that. I just drank my coffee and looked at the table.

“This is different, usually the only time you are silent is when you have a cock in your mouth.” He said and laughed.

I did not want to talk to him anymore, he just made me feel worse about myself every time he opened his mouth. He finished his coffee and put his cup in the sink.

“Let’s go baby girl, we have to get you ready for your date.” He said and held out his hand. I looked at his hand.

“I don’t need your help in getting up. You just need to tell me who to fuck and where to do it, that is all I need from you.” I said and put my cup down on the table.

“Good little slut.” He said and patted my head. He walked to the door and held it open.

I walked to his car and sat in the front seat. He didn’t say anything for a long time as we drove, and I looked out the window and wondered what shit today was going to bring.

“We will dress you in leather today, my boys will like that.” He said.

Now what kind of guys would like a girl dressed in leather? That did not sound good at all. We pulled up to a salon and I looked back at Tony.

“No.” I said and he smiled.

“Yes, Rose in leather will be pretty, don’t you think?” He said.

“Tony, please, not that again.” I said.

“What was it you said earlier, sweetheart? I want you to fuck my boys in the hotel as Rose and I want you dressed in black leather, now get your slutty ass out of the car.” He said and got out.

We walked into the salon and the older lady from before walked over.

“Tony, so nice to see you again.” The lady said.

“Ariel, nice to see you.” Tony said and she looked at me.

“We get Cassie again?” Ariel said.

“Yes, I need Rose in black leather. You need to give her the works, she has been through a lot lately. I need to pick her up at 11:45.” Tony said.

“Wow, that is plenty of time, we will be able to do magic.” Ariel said and put her hand on my cheek.

“So pretty. You ready to be pampered sweetheart?” She said and I nodded.

That was a stupid question, I was ready to do anything that did not involve someone sticking something in my body. She took my hand.

“Tony, we have her, we will see you later.” She said and he left.

“Ok, little one, let’s go see Frances.” She said and she led me through the store.

We walked through the fancy salon, and I got a lot of looks. I was wearing my sandals, a t-shirt, and bikini bottoms. The shirt was long, so it looked like a skirt. I did not look fancy at all. She pulled me through a curtain, and we were in a big room. There were a lot of people working on customers. I remembered from before how efficient they all were. I saw the little man look up and squeal. He came over and hugged me.

“Cassie, it is so nice to see you again, Frances missed you.” He said and pulled back and looked at me. He put his hand to him mouth and gasped.

“Baby, what is wrong? I can feel the sadness pouring off you.” He said.

“Sorry, it has been a rough week.” I said and smiled.

“Well, we will make it all better. Ariel, how much time do we have?” Frances said.

“We have 90 minutes; Tony wants Rose in black leather.” Ariel said and Frances clapped his hands.

“Goodie, we have plenty of time. Leave me now.” Frances said and Ariel left through the curtain. Frances took my hand and led me into a small room with a table and one chair. He closed the door and looked at me.

“Ok, baby, let’s get you feeling better.” He said and pulled off my t-shirt. I heard him gasp and then he knelt, and I felt his fingers lightly touching my belly and upper thighs.

“What happened sweetheart, what kind of animal would hurt this beautiful little body?” He said as he touched my bruises. They were light but he saw them. He looked up at me with kind eyes and a sob escaped my mouth. He stood quickly and hugged me. I started to cry into his chest.

“It’s ok, baby, you let it out. Frances is here.” He said and held me as I cried.

Eventually I recovered enough to have a conversation. Frances looked at me and wiped the tears from my cheek with a kleenex.

“Little one, I do not know what is making you so sad, but I can help you feel a little better, slide up on that table.” He said and untied my bottoms. I got up on the table and he told me to lie face down.

He proceeded to give me a massage that was like heaven. He touched all my muscles and they all responded to his wonderful hands. I could feel my energy returning as well as my will to fight. I remembered what Cooper said, to fight for the people I love. I chuckled at the thought that I was taking inspiration from a drug dealer but hey, if she is the only one giving it, I will gladly take it.

“How do you feel now, little one?” He whispered in my ear as he was massaging my temples.

“Wonderful Frances, that was amazing, thank you so much.” I said.

“No thank you, little one. It is an honor to touch this precious body.” He said and I thought it would be nice if more people felt that way.

“Now, let’s get you all dolled up.” He said and helped me off the table.

He put a very soft robe around me and led me through the shop to a chair. He helped me up to the chair and he clapped his hands, two ladies appeared.

“Kathy, I need her smooth everywhere. Tammy, I need rose. Go to it ladies.” He said and moved over to me.

“Close your eyes and let them take care of you, little one. I will be back in a few minutes.” He said.

I leaned back and closed my eyes. I felt one lady, Kathy, I guess, rub my body, checking for stubble and hair and shaving any if she found it. The fact that someone else was touching my body for some other reason than giving themselves pleasure was refreshing. The other lady, Tammy brushed my hair and then started preparing it for the red wig. I knew what I was going to look like after this, and I wasn’t sure how I felt about that. Now that I knew Rose was Beatrice’s mom it felt a little strange.

The ladies finished and then two more ladies showed up as well as Frances. The ladies worked on my nails and Frances sat between my legs with his paint brush. He painted the rose on me that looked like it was growing out of my pussy into my belly. It really was a beautiful picture, and it must have been a lovely tattoo. They finished and then Frances put in the green contacts. I blinked a few times and then he helped me off the chair. I wrapped the robe around me, and he led me to another small room.

He sat me on a comfortable chair and sat in front of me. He gave some instructions to some more ladies and then he took my hands and looked at me. His eyes were kind.

“Are you feeling any better, little one?” He said and I nodded.

“I am glad, you looked so sad when you came in here. It hurts my heart to see something so beautiful be sad.” He said and I smiled.

“Thank you, Frances, you are very sweet, and I feel much better.” I said and I was not lying.

The ladies came back, and Frances started to dress me. First, black fishnet stockings. Then a leather pair of panties that were remarkably more comfortable than they looked. They put on a tight leather skirt that came to about mid-thigh, it showed my ass well and just enough of my legs to not be full on skank. The top was also black leather and was held together in the front with laces. He tightened them but my boobs kept the two parts from touching so there was skin showing down the middle of the shirt. You could see the inside curve of my boobs. The top was short and left a lot of belly exposed. Frances stepped back and looked at me.

“Little one, you could turn a queen straight in that outfit.” He said and the ladies all laughed.

He knelt and slipped on a pair of black heels with silver studs all around them. He led me over to the mirror and I looked at myself. I saw a pretty biker chick. The red hair was dynamic and looked so strange on my head. My eyes were sparkling green now with a dark glow around them, but the outfit was crazy. I would fit in easily in a biker bar, I started to worry more what these guys were like that were going to be abusing me today.

“Wonderful work ladies.” Frances said and the ladies all scattered. He hugged me and it felt nice.

“Little one, I do not know what is going on in your life, but I can only assume it is not good. If you ever need anything you call Frances, I will come immediately.” He said and I took a deep breath. I added one person to the good side of my ledger, it felt nice.

“Thank you, Frances, I will.” I said.

“Ok, let’s take you to the front and maybe show you off a little on the way.” He said and I giggled.

He walked me through the shop slowly, I saw some of the ladies that were in the waiting room when I came in, I am sure they did not realize that I was the waif that walked past them before. They all were smiling, and it felt good to be admired. Frances led me to the front, and I saw Tony talking to Adriel. Frances walked me up to them and stepped back, presenting me.

“Frances, you have outdone yourself this time. Nice work.” Tony said and I guess he appreciated the transformation from well-fucked teenage cheerleader to sexy biker chick.

“Yes, I agree, she is lovely.” Adriel said.

Tony handed Adriel and Frances two one-hundred-dollar bills and we left. We sat in the car and Tony looked at me.

“You look very nice, baby girl.” He said.

“I didn’t know you had bikers working for you.” I said and he laughed.

“Yes, the guys today are different, they will like this.” He said.

“Tony, who was Rose?” I said and he looked stunned. I enjoyed seeing that look on him, I just hoped it would not explode into anger. I didn’t think he would hit me now, he just paid $400 for this look.

“She was a woman that worked for me.” He said and started driving.

“Why do you dress me up like her?” I said.

“Because she was very beautiful, and I like seeing you like this.” He said and I looked out of the window.

My mind was working hard, there was something special about Rose. I just had to figure out what it was. He pulled into a hotel garage and parked. He turned to me, and he was holding plastic tie wraps.

“This was a special request, give me your hands.” He said.

“Tony, what is going on?” I said.

“Baby, dressed like that, you didn’t think this was going to be a vanilla gangbang now, did you?” He said.

“You said it would be easy and over in a couple of hours.” I said.

“Yes, it probably will be but there will be some unique touches, now give me your hands.” He said and I could sense the anger coming to the surface. I held out my hands and he tie-wrapped them together. He pulled out a blindfold and put it on me. I was getting scared now.

He helped me out of the car, and we walked for a while, me holding onto his arm. I heard a ding and I figured we were in front of elevators. I heard the doors open and we walked in. I heard the doors close and then we were moving. This felt very weird and then the elevator stopped, and I heard the doors open. I heard people get in and I could sense them all around me. The doors closed and we were moving again. I knew they had to be looking at me, I was handcuffed and blindfolded and dressed like a biker chick.

“Sorority initiation.” Tony said and I heard some mumbling.

We rode a little more and then the doors opened, and we got out. He led me down a hallway and then opened a door. I could tell there were people in the room. He led me over to the bed and sat me down.

“Well, boys, here is your bonus. Little Rose here is yours for the next two hours. She is built to please and as you can see; she is dressed to kill.” He said.

“Stand up Rose.” He said and I stood.

“So, I think we should start this party with Rose demonstrating her amazing cocksucking, but first you need to see these tits, they are very inspirational. Who would like to open the package?” He said and I felt someone move in front of me.

They were quiet bikers or maybe Tony didn’t want them to speak to make it freakier for me, if so, that was working. I felt the strings loosen and then the top fell off my shoulders and hung on my bound hands. My boobs were out for whoever was here to see. I felt a pair of hands touch them and squeeze, they were not Tony’s.

“Kneel Rose and show these guys your best skill.” Tony said and I knelt.

I heard pants opening and a zipper. I waited and then a cock touched my lips. I opened my mouth and it slid in slowly. It was average and I was thankful for that. I ran my tongue over it and sucked it gently. It felt strange doing this without my hands, I was not nearly as good, their loss. He pushed it to the back of my throat and pulled back.

“Swallow it Rose, show them what you can do.” Tony said in my ear.

I took a deep breath and pushed my head forward. The cock hit the back of my throat and I swallowed, and he slid down my throat. I felt him push into my face and hold it.

“I am going to take this off, baby, your call as to what you do from here.” He said and pulled off the blindfold. I looked up and saw my daddy with his eyes closed and his cock in my throat.

“Fuck Tony, this is nice.” Daddy said and I closed my eyes. I felt my mind snap, and I was not Cassie. I was Rose, the teenage slut. I sucked Cassie’s daddy’s cock, I heard him moan.

“Go ahead Mikey, fuck her face, she loves it.” Tony said and laughed. I looked up and did not recognize my daddy. His eyes were glazed over with lust, and he started ramming his cock harder into the teenage slut kneeling before him.

I felt my heart break and my anger rise as my daddy grabbed my head and fucked my face. He was not drunk today or at least he didn’t sound drunk. He saw me and did not recognize me; how does a father not know when his cock is in his daughter’s mouth? He was grunting and groaning as he shoved his cock in and out of my throat. I felt him shiver and then my mouth was full of cum, my daddy’s cum. I swallowed what I could but a lot of it ran out of my mouth, some stayed on my chin and some dripped on my boobs. I felt defeated, he pulled out and I stayed on my legs, kneeling in a hotel room, my daddy’s cum dripping on my boobs.

I saw Kyle step up and he pushed his hard cock into my mouth. I took my brother’s cock like a true slut. He grabbed my head as well and drove his cock into my throat. Besides the fact that they didn’t know it was me I was saddened that my father and brother would treat a girl this way, any girl. I did not want to watch him, so I closed my eyes and let him do what he wanted. He drove his cock deep and I felt him cumming in my throat. He held himself in me and emptied his balls in his little sister’s belly.

Tony was sitting in a chair and smiling. He was loving this; it was like he was feeding on my humiliation. He looked so different now than he did on the boat. He was calling the shots and he was feeling good. Cory stepped in front of me, and I looked up at him. Our eyes met and it almost looked like he recognized me, but his brain could not process the hair and eyes. He slid his cock into my mouth and slowly moved it in and out. He did not shove it into my throat, I moved my tongue around and sucked him as he gently slid in and out.

“You are almost gentle with her Cory; you do know she is a slut, and she is dressed like a biker for God’s sake. Give it to her boy.” Tony said.

My younger brother started moving a little faster but still not as hard as Kyle or daddy. He grunted and filled my mouth with cum. Even my swallowing felt defeated so most of his cum ran out of my mouth onto my chest and belly. As good as I felt with Frances, I was now just a common slut that fucks her own family.

“That was nice Rose, now let’s get you up and let the guys finish unwrapping their present.” He said and pulled me to my feet.

He pulled out a knife and cut the tie wrap, my hands were free, and my top fell to the floor. He moved me in front of my daddy who was sitting in a chair, and I looked at him. His eyes met mine, but I saw no comprehension. He put his hands on my hips.

“Tony, she is remarkable, thank you so much for arranging this.” Daddy said.

“Not a problem, Mikey, Rose is available for you any time you would like.” Tony said and smiled.

My daddy unzipped my skirt and it fell to my ankles. He lifted my foot and I stepped out of my skirt. He moved me in front of Kyle. I looked at him and I so wanted to tell him what he was doing. I saw my sweet brother that had been my hero my whole life in front of me and he did not see me. He pulled my panties down and off my feet.

“Mikey, have you ever eaten teenage pussy? You know Rose is 16, right?” Tony said and daddy looked at him.

“Yeah, she is jailbait, so we need to keep this little rendezvous under the covers so to speak.” Tony said and my daddy looked back at my body, he did not look at my face.

“Wow, that is incredible, this little body is so perfect.” Daddy said and ran his hand down my side and hip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.