Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 25: Friday, perfect ending to the week from hell

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25: Friday, perfect ending to the week from hell - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

I woke up without my alarm, I looked at the clock and it was 7:00. I sat up and stretched. I felt pretty good, I guess I was an amazing healer. I had a feeling that would come in handy in the future. I swung my legs over and stood up. My stomach did not hurt at all, my face still felt a little weird. My butt was a little tender, but I rubbed it and it did not hurt. I walked to the shower. The warm water felt great, I washed my hair, that felt really great. I wrapped in a towel and walked back to my room.

I pulled out some panties and then I thought about Pennington. Fuck him, he wasn’t getting any more of my underwear. I put the panties back in the drawer. I pulled out a grey pleated skirt and slipped it on. It was a heavy material and not short so I wouldn’t have to worry about wind or walking up stairs. I grabbed a dark blue button up shirt. It was loose enough not to show my nipples and I buttoned it enough so no one could look down and see anything. I put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my backpack. It was Friday and I felt good about that for some reason.

I walked into first period and Miss Clemens was writing in a book. She looked up at me and got a look of concern on her face.

“How are you, Miss Jones?” She said.

“Fine.” I said.

“Good, your face is almost healed. I am glad you are back. Are you excited about the competition tomorrow? I used to get so nervous before the first one.” She said.

“Yeah, it should be fun.” I said, still trying to figure out this chick.

“You guys are so much better than we were. I am sure you will dominate this one.” She said.

“I hope so.” I said and sat in my seat. It felt good not to have to worry about creepy Mr. Thomas looking up my skirt, especially today.

I sat and listened to Miss Clemens, it was easy, she had a way of teaching that felt like you were listening to a story, and you didn’t want to miss anything. I heard the bell ring and I groaned. I wanted to keep listening. I was pretty sure I had learned more in this class than from anything Mr. Thomas tried to teach. I was going to like this class. I packed my bag and started to walk out.

“I will see you tomorrow, Miss Jones.” Miss Clemens said.

“You are coming?” I said.

“Yes, I wouldn’t miss it for the world, I love the competitions.” She said, obviously excited.

“Good, I will see you there.” I said and she smiled.

I walked to second period trying to figure her out. She was on coach’s team; did he fuck her like he does Jennifer and me? Did she know what he was doing to us? She seemed to know about what Mr. Thomas did and she knew about my face. I was still deep in thought as I walked into second period.

“Good morning, Miss Jones.” I heard and looked at Mr. Jennings sitting behind his desk.

“Good morning, Mr. Jennings.” I said in a monotone voice and sat in my front row seat. My skirt was long enough for me to easily stay modest. I saw him frown, too bad fucker.

He started class by announcing the next test and handing out a sample test for us to take and use as a study guide. It was just another worksheet with a fancy name. I started working on it and he called my name. I looked up.

“Miss Jones, may I see you for a minute?” he said. I got up and walked up to his desk. He had an open grade book on his desk, he motioned me over to his side.

“We need to discuss what you missed yesterday.” He said and put his hand on the back of my thigh. I looked out at the class, and no one seemed to notice. He pulled me closer, so the desk blocked my lower half from view. I felt his hand slide up my leg and then touch my pussy.

“No panties?” He whispered and slid his finger inside me. I grunted and put my hand on his desk to stabilize myself.

“Tell me Miss Jones, how long have you been a slut?” He whispered and wiggled his finger.

“I am not a slut, sir.” I said softly, still watching the class to make sure no one saw what was going on. He chuckled and I saw a boy on the front row look up. He looked right back down to his paper.

“When then tell me what kind of girl does not wear panties to school and lets her teacher play with her pussy in class?” He whispered.

“I don’t know, sir.” I said and grunted as he pushed his finger deeper.

“Well, how long have you been this easy then?” He said.

“About two months, sir.” I said and he slid his finger out slowly.

“Two months? That is not very long, did you just wake up one day and decide to start fucking all your teachers?” He said and pushed his finger back inside.

“I was raped.” I said and he stopped moving his finger.

“Is that what made you like this? This is not the normal reaction of a rape victim.” He said and held his finger inside me but still. How did he know what a normal reaction should be?

“I have no choice, if I don’t do these things then some bad people will hurt me.” I said and looked down.

“I see, so you have to do everything I tell you?” He said and started wiggling his finger again.

“I think so.” I said and he smiled.

“That is good to know. I will have to think of some creative ways to teach you, education is all about differentiation.” He said and slid his finger out of me.

I was stunned for a second that this was the reaction of a teacher that just heard a student confess that she was raped and is being forced to do things she does not want to do. I thought that maybe shoving your finger in her pussy was not the appropriate response, but then I did not think this guy deserved to be a teacher, so I guess it all works out. I flinched as he rammed his finger deep.

“I do love your pussy. For today, let’s just have you return to your seat and make sure I can see this pretty pussy the rest of the class. Can you do that for me, Miss Jones?” He said and squeezed my thigh.

“Yes sir.” I said.

“Ok, scoot then.” He said and patted my bare butt.

I went to my seat and pulled my skirt up a little. I spread my legs and looked at him. He gave me a thumbs up. I started working on my worksheet/sample test while my teacher stared at my pussy. The bell rang and I was happy to hear it. This was a stupid class led by a pervert. I left quickly.

I was walking to the office for third period, and I saw Jennifer run up to me. She hugged me and I wrapped my arms around her.

“How are you feeling today?” She said.

“Much better.” I said and she smiled.

“Great, can you eat lunch with me today?” She said and I nodded. I had no lunchtime gangbangs planned now that Mr. Thomas was gone.

“Yay! I will see you after third period.” She said and ran off quickly. I saw her meet up with a group of girls and start laughing.

It was nice to see her making friends, which made me realize other than her I had none in this school. When did that happen? I had some friends last semester, but they seemed to have faded away since I spend so much time with my legs spread. That made me sad. I needed to try and make friends, I thought about how to do that. I looked up and I was in the main office area, and it did not help my sadness. I walked into Pennington’s office and closed the door. He was working on his computer. I started unbuttoning my shirt and he looked up.

I took my shirt off and put it on the back of the chair. He looked at my boobs for a few seconds and then looked down at my skirt.

“Panties?” He said. I lifted my skirt and he smiled.

“I wondered how long it would take you to figure that out.” He said and I sat down.

“So, Coach tells me you had a rough night Wednesday.” He said.

“Yeah, you could say that.” I said.

“How are you feeling now?” He said.

“Fine.” I said, since when did he give a shit how I felt? He chuckled and turned back to his computer.

“I hear Jennifer covered for you last night with Randall.” He said and typed on his keyboard.

“Yes, I was not able to go.” I said.

“She is a good friend. She must have made a good impression; he has booked for next week and he wants both of you. That is quite a lot to take on for an old guy.” He said and smiled.

“He doesn’t seem that old.” I said.

“Just try and not kill him, your pussy is pretty potent as is Jennifer’s. Clients dying is bad for business.” He said and smiled.

“We will make sure he doesn’t die.” I said.

“Good girl. Now about tonight, you need to dress like you are going to prom, I guess this banquet is like a big deal. Coach will take you to the house, they have rented a limo. You will meet your date there. Be nice to the kid and rock his world. This is an important client, do not fuck this up.” He said and looked at me.

“Ok.” I said.

“Something else, daddy is actually the client so you will most likely have to make him happy as well.” He said.

“Goodie.” I said and he chuckled. He turned and looked at me.

“You know, when Tony was in here Tuesday and I watched him make you cum on his lap, that had to be one of the hottest things I have ever seen. I was wondering if it was that Tony was doing it or do I just like watching you cum.” He said.

“That is a dilemma.” I said.

“Sweetie, I love the sass, but I have to warn you to be careful. You mouth off to the wrong person and you will end up with a broken jaw or something worse.” He said and I looked at him. He was probably right as hard as that was for me to accept. I would have to be aware of my audience a little more than I have been.

“So, I was thinking. I need you to put your legs up on the arms of that chair and lift that skirt so I can see all your goodies. Then I want you to masturbate and make yourself cum. Don’t get any ideas, you will not leave here until you have an orgasm, and I will know if it is real, I have seen plenty of fake ones.” He said. I was not surprised women had to fake orgasms with him around.

I sighed and spread my legs over the chair arms and pulled up my skirt. I closed my eyes and moved my hand down to my open pussy. I was not wet; Mr. Jennings’ fingering did fire me up a bit but that was long gone. I ran my finger slowly into my opening and thought or Marcus. I imagined my finger was his tongue and I moaned. I grabbed my boob with my other hand and squeezed. I tried to put myself in a happy place instead of where I was. I ran my finger over my nipple and felt a little surge of pleasure.

I opened my eyes, and he was holding his phone and smiling. Great, this would make a great video. I closed my eyes and tried to forget about him. I moved my finger up my pussy and then around my clit. I grunted and lurched my hips as my finger touched the sensitive little girl. I rubbed my clit and pinched my nipple; I was not interested in prolonging this as I usually did. I felt my body react and I rubbed my clit faster. I pinched my nipple hard, and I groaned. I felt my body stiffen and then start to shake as the pleasure ripped through me.

I settled down and opened my eyes, he was still taping me. I saw him press the screen and then put his phone down. My legs were still spread, and I was feeling a few aftershocks.

“You have got to be the most sexual creature I have ever seen. I have seen many beautiful women in all stages of pleasure, but no one makes it look like you do. It is quite special. I see why the clients like you so much.” He said and I put my legs down. I shivered again.

“Thank you, I guess.” I said.

“Oh, it is definitely a compliment. It is a special skill to have this power over people so that they all just want to fuck you as soon as they see you.” He said.

“It is a blessing.” I said and he laughed.

“You really are something else. You have quite a future in the organization, it may not be pleasant for you all the time, but it will be special.” He said.

“I realize that, and I have already felt a few of the not so pleasant times.” I said.

“Yeah, I saw the draft of Wednesday. I am surprised you are walking around to be honest. You are a tough kid.” He said.

“I was not walking very good yesterday.” I said.

“I can imagine. They have you scheduled for another one next week.” He said and I looked at him.

“Another one?” I said, now terrified.

“Yes, and they told me to tell you that you will not die.” He said and smiled. I felt a sigh of relief, even thought I was pretty sure it would be a lot like what happened Wednesday.

“What day?” I said.

“Wednesday night again and Jennifer will be with you.” He said.

“No, are you sure?” I said.

“Yes, they like the two of you together, they said something about a hunger games thing.” He said.

I remembered that movie and I remembered the little girl that Katniss tried to protect. I looked up at him.

“Rue died.” I said and my heart felt like it weighed a thousand pounds.

“Yes, she did. You will have to do a better job than Katniss did.” He said and I wanted to jump over the desk and pummel him. Add that to my bucket list.

I heard the bell ring and I pulled on my shirt and started to button it.

“You have a great long weekend, sweetheart. I will look forward to seeing you on Tuesday, you will spend the afternoon with me, we have a lot of work to do. I want to see how many times I can fuck you in a row.” He said and I picked up my backpack.

“Great, something to look forward to.” I said and walked out of his office.

I walked to lunch, worried about my young friend. They wouldn’t kill her in her first movie. He was probably fucking with me; he knew it would mess me up if he said that. If I find out that he said that just to get a rise out of me then his pummeling will take on a new edge. I heard Jennifer before I saw her, and she banged into me. I grunted and felt her arms around me.

I ate lunch with Jennifer and tried to smile as much as possible. What Mr. Pennington said really fucked with me. I needed to talk to coach. That was a hoot that the person I looked to was the one that was at the heart of my abuse here at school. Lunch finished and I walked to fourth period.

Mr. Booker was sitting behind his desk and smiling as I walked in. I slid into my seat on the first row, and he was looking at me. I remembered his instructions from Wednesday, and I spread my legs. He smiled and blew me a kiss. I tried to ignore him staring at my crotch as class dragged. I kept looking at the clock and finally the bell rang. I closed my legs and grabbed my backpack.

“Have a nice day, Miss Jones.” He said and I didn’t even look at him.

Fifth period was my respite again as my female teacher had no desire to see between my legs. Unfortunately, the class ended, and I started walking to the dressing room. I spotted Willie and I walked up to him.

“Hi Miss Cassie.” He said.

“Hi Willie.” I said.

“You look pretty again today.” He said and I smiled.

“Willie, you are so sweet, and I love it when you say that stuff. You must have plenty of ladies after you if you say stuff like that.” I said and he lowered his head.

“No, Miss Cassie. I don’t have plenty of ladies.” He said.

“Well, you don’t need more than one. Can I be your one, Willie?” I said.

“Miss Cassie, you don’t want to be with me.” He said.

“Willie, I would love to be with you. How late are you here tonight?” I said.

“I will be here until at least 10. I have to clean the cafeteria tonight.” He said.

“Good, I will come find you after practice. Would you like that Willie?” I said and walked closer, I saw the bulge in his pants, and I put my hand over it. He groaned.

“Oh, Miss Cassie, you should not do that.” He said.

“I will see you after practice Willie.” I said and squeezed his cock. He groaned again.

I left him standing in the hallway with a hard cock. I was not a tease, I fully intended to fuck him after practice today. I needed someone to touch me that liked me. I walked to coach’s office, and he was still in there. I went in and closed the door. He looked up.

“You are not going to go off on me again about something are you princess.” He said and smiled. He stopped smiling when he looked at my face.

“Mr. Pennington said Jennifer and I have to make a movie next week and he implied that Jennifer may die. Please tell me that he is full of shit.” I said and tried not to start crying.

“Fuck, fuck.” He said and turned to his computer.

“Coach, please tell me he is full of shit.” I said and I felt a tear running down my cheek.

“Cassie, give me a minute.” He said and was typing furiously.

“Coach.” I said and sat down. Now I was crying. I put my head in my hands and I could not think straight. My mind was a blur. Could we run away? What would they do to us if they found us?

I heard coach say something and I looked up to see him on the phone.

“Fred, do you have the script for next week?” He said.

“Well, get it. You can’t do this to them, it is wrong.” He said.

“I will hold.” He said. I had stopped crying, but I knew my face was a mess. I looked at him and his eyes were not cruel at the moment.

“Yes, ok, yes, I will see you Wednesday. Thank you, Fred.” He said and hung up. I looked at him and held my breath.

“She is not going to die.” He said and I let out a huge breath.

“I am going to kill Pennington.” I said, I could feel my anger rising.

“Cassie, I will take care of him. Please do not lose it with him, he is a weasel, but he does have the ear of a few important people.” He said.

“Coach, that was cruel and mean.” I said.

“Yes, I agree, and I will speak to him.” He said.

“Ok. Did Fred tell you what kind of movie?” I said.

“Yeah, another gang rape. In a park or something.” He said.

“With Jennifer? Fuck.” I said.

“She can handle it.” He said and I looked at him.

“Unfortunately, I know that.” I said and stood up.

“Cassie, have the girls meet in the gym before they get dressed. Our new uniforms are in.” He said.

“Sure.” I said and walked out.

How fucked up was it that I was happy it was only a gang rape? This was getting scarier by the minute. Why did they pick now to bring her in to the movies? Was it because of me? Shit, that sucked, no good deed goes unpunished. I passed on coach’s message to the girls in the dressing room, I sat with the team in the gym, waiting for him.

“Hey, girls, new uniforms are here.” He said and drug a huge box into the gym

I heard a lot of excited giggles and he started to hand out the packages.

“Girls, there are two uniforms. Put one on now, the other is for tomorrow. They are identical. When you get your package go ahead and get dressed. Everything you need is in the package.” He said as he handed them out.

Jennifer and I sat and waited; we did not hear our names called until we were the last two left in the gym. We walked over and he handed us our packages.

“Flyers have a little bit different cut than the others. We want you guys to stand out. Do not put anything on other than what is in the bag.” He said and we took our packages and went into the dressing room.

Most of the girls were dressed and gone when we got in there. I sat on the bench and opened my bag. I pulled out the skirt, it was small and tight, but it looked the same as all the other girls, so far so good. I pulled out the cheer panties and these looked a little different. They looked to be cut a little more than the other girls. Jennifer was holding hers up in front of her and they looked really small. I pulled out the top and they were cut like the others, there were straps and our shoulders were bare. They were tight across the chest and showed most of our belly. I looked at the other girls after they were dressed, and they looked nice.

“Cassie, there is no sports bra or base panties.” Jennifer said as she looked in her empty bag.

We usually wore sports bras under our tops to keep our chest from moving as we jumped. Most of the girls didn’t need them but for those of us that did they were critical. The base panties as we called them were worn under the cheer panties and they tended to be tight to make sure nothing popped out.

“Cassie, this is not good, this doesn’t even cover my butt.” Jennifer said and I looked up at her.

She was wearing the cheer panties and the back was almost like a thong, most of her tight little butt was hanging out. I could see a perfect camel toe in the front as well as the tight panties did not hide much.

“Sweetie, put the skirt on and it may cover.” I said and she did. The skirt was short and tight, but it did cover her panties.

“Yes, but not when we are doing a stunt.” She said and I took a deep breath.

“Let’s put them on before we judge.” I said and I put on the rest of the uniform.

This was a problem; my ass was hanging out more than hers and I knew these panties would be sucked into my ass crack the first time I pulled a stunt. The real problem for me though was the top. It almost looked too small. The bottoms of my breasts were slightly visible and that was without my arms in the air. I raised my arms and Jennifer gasped.

“Cassie, your boobs are going to fall out.” She said and sat down.

“I don’t think so, the top is pretty tight, they should stay put.” I said and looked down. She looked so sad.

“They are taking everything now, this was the thing I looked forward to, the thing I didn’t think they could touch no matter how many men I had to go with. Now everyone is going to see, we are not going to be taken seriously.” She said and looked up at me. I sat down and hugged her.

“We are still good and that will show. Most of these uniforms are skimpy anyway, I don’t think we will stand out that much.” I said.

“Guys, coach needs you out there.” We looked up to see one of our bases standing in the door.

We got up and walked out. Coach was standing next to the team. He was talking to them, and we walked towards them. I noticed as we walked there was a group of men in the stands.

“Okay, we are going to have a short practice today. We will just run through the routine once for our sponsors and then you guys can go and get some rest. The bus leaves here at 8:00 sharp, I need you dressed and on the bus by 7:45. The drive is one hour, you can do your makeup and hair on the bus if you want.” He said.

I looked over at the sponsors and there was 12 of them. They were all older men and some of them looked familiar. I noticed Gregory was in the group. Oh, those sponsors. I looked back and coach was instructing the team. I took my position, and we started our routine. I tried to forget about the uniform, but I was pretty sure my needle and scorpion would be very popular tonight and tomorrow. I hoped there weren’t too many cameras. We finished our routine and we nailed it, Jennifer was great even with her sketchy panties and my boobs did not fall out. All the men stood and clapped.

“Ok, girls, hit the showers, 8:00 sharp. Cassie, Jennifer, I need to see you for a minute.” Coach said and I took a deep breath and took Jennifer’s hand. We went over to coach and the men were coming down from the stands.

“Gentlemen, I want to introduce you to our stars. This is Cassie and Jennifer, our flyers and the main reason we are nationally ranked.” Coach said and I actually felt a little proud.

“Girls, you were great.” One of the men said and I looked at him. He had a nice smile and a head full of grey hair. He also had a huge erection. I looked and I could see most of them had definite bulges in their pants. This was not good.

“Coach, the uniforms look great. They really pop.” Another old man with an erection said.

“Yes, could we get a closer look at one of the stunts?” A man said and I looked at him. He was sweating a little, his belly was huge, and his shirt was not doing a very good job of holding it.

“Girls, can you pull a needle and hold it, please?” Coach said and Jennifer looked at me.

“Just you and me alone in here.” I whispered and I heard her take a deep breath.

I pulled my needle and felt my skirt pull up to my waist. Jennifer did the same and I saw her ass was pretty much uncovered.

“You see fellas how the skirts display, and the panties are still legal but...” He said and I felt his hand touch my thigh. I flinched and he ran his hand over my ass.

“Feel free to get a closer look.” Coach said and I saw the fat man move to Jennifer and touch her pussy. He just grabbed it and then rubbed on her tight butt. I could see her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip.

I felt someone touch me and he was just as rough. He pushed on my pussy and then grabbed my butt and squeezed. I felt hands touch my belly and then run up and touch the bottoms of my boobs that were sticking out of my top.

“Fellas let’s let them down, we don’t want them to pull a muscle the night before the competition. Girls, you can release.” Coach said and I put my leg down and caught my breath.

“Coach, I love the uniforms and they will make a good impression with the judges. Could we see some of their other skills, I have heard some stories.” One of the old men said and Coach smiled. He moved over to us and whispered.

“Girls, these are some of the most important men in the organization, it would be in your best interest to make them happy. Do we understand?” He whispered and I saw Jennifer nod her head. I nodded and he smiled.

“Fellas, you are in for quite a treat. Our two little stars have many skills that you will enjoy. Girls, please show these gentlemen how good you are at kissing ... each other.” Coach said and I heard one of the men groan. I looked at Jennifer and she looked scared.

“Just you and me.” I whispered and took her in my arms. She nodded and I touched her lips gently with mine.

I kissed her softly and then opened my mouth and slid my tongue into her small mouth. She moaned and I felt her tongue join the party. I put my hand on her head and kissed my cute friend. I heard murmuring and a few expletives. I kissed her for at least a minute and pulled back. I saw her mouth stay open and she took a breath. She was so cute.

“Fuck, that is hot.” One of the men said.

“Ted, feel free to remove one of the tops, your choice.” Coach said and the man grabbed my top and yanked it over my head. I heard a few more expletives. Another man stepped up and pulled Jennifer’s top off.

I kissed her again, our breasts now touching. I felt her little nipples poking into my skin. I ran my hand down her back as I kissed her. She was so strong, I loved running my hands over her muscles. I felt her hands wrap around me and start rubbing my back. I pulled back and looked at her, her eyes were glazed. I hugged her and pulled her into my chest. I was afraid this was going to be bad and last a while as I looked at the group of men watching us.

“Girls let’s get started. Please get on your knees.” Coach said and I felt Jennifer shiver. I took her hand and we knelt on the gym floor and sat on our legs.

“Fellas, pick your poison.” Coach said and two men stepped. The one in front of me opened his pants and then I had a cock in my mouth. I saw Jennifer open her mouth and a cock slid into her body.

I grabbed his shaft and started moving my mouth over his head. I kissed the head and started to pump him with my hand. I licked the head and he groaned. This would not take long. I moved my mouth over his head and took him deep. I felt him touch the back of my mouth, but I was not going to take them in my throat tonight, they would get the vanilla blowjob and be happy with it. I heard a groan and looked over, Jennifer had cum running off her chin and I saw him blast her cheek with a huge glob. She held the cock as it finished on her face.

My guy must have been watching as well as he fired a load into my mouth. I clamped my mouth over him and sucked him dry. He pulled out and another cock took his place. I took this one in my mouth and I heard Jennifer gag. The man in her mouth was holding her head and trying to jam his cock deeper. I wanted to reach out and grab his nuts and twist, but she recovered and pulled him out and started licking his head slowly and looking up at him. He relaxed his hand, good girl, I thought.

My second guy blasted a huge load into my mouth and then pulled out. He fired the next load into my eye before I could react. I closed it just in time and shoved his cock back in my mouth to catch the rest of his stuff. He pulled out and the next guy shoved it in. This was the third, we were halfway through. I wondered if these old guys would be able to get it up a second time. This may not be as bad as I thought if we could get out of here with just a few blowjobs. Only a true slut would classify 6 as a few.

I swallowed two more loads without getting any more on my face. I looked over before the next one jammed it in my mouth and saw Jennifer was not so lucky. Her face was covered, and I saw some in her hair. Cum was leaking out of her mouth and running down her chin. Her chest was also covered but she was still sucking on the cock embedded in her pretty face. I started working on the cock in my mouth and I noticed there was no one in line behind him. They were all sitting on the first row of the stands and looked like they were all out of breath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.