Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 21: Monday From Hell

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21: Monday From Hell - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

I woke up Monday morning and I was disoriented for a minute. I felt Jennifer next to me and then I remembered where I was. I kept waking up in different places, I looked forward to the time when I could wake up in the same place every morning, preferably with Marcus wrapped around me. I looked down at Jennifer and I wondered how Marcus would feel if she was in our bed as well. I thought he probably wouldn’t mind. He was already fucking a 16-yr-old, what’s an extra 14-yr-old thrown in for flavor.

I shook her shoulder, and she opened her eyes. I kissed her lips gently and smiled at her.

“Good morning, sweet girl.” I said and she smiled.

“Good morning, I love waking up next to you.” Jennifer said.

“Yeah, this is nice. We have to get ready for school. I need to take a shower; how does it work here?” I said.

“We have 6 stalls, it is first come, first serve. You usually don’t have to wait.” She said.

“Ok, I am going.” I said and got out of bed. I noticed her roommate was awake and looking at me. I smiled at her and wrapped a towel around my body.

“I am coming too.” Jennifer said and jumped out of bed. She grabbed a towel and we started walking to the shower.

“Your roommate was awake.” I said and she giggled.

“Yeah, and she saw me get out of bed with another naked girl. I think we may have blown her mind.” Jennifer said.

“She did look kind of scared.” I said.

“She is scared all the time, that is why she sleeps so much. I think she is struggling with being away from home.” Jennifer said.

“Well, I can’t feel sorry for her when I think of what you have to deal with.” I said.

Jennifer didn’t answer, she just put her head down and kept walking. I felt sad again and I was happy she would have at least a week without anyone messing with her. I hoped I could figure out a solution before the sickos got their hands on her again. We shared a shower stall and washed each other. There was a lot of giggling and soap. We walked back to her room and her roommate was still in bed, watching us as we walked in.

Jennifer sat on the bed in her towel and watched me dress. I chose the white lacy panties and the matching bra.

“Those look so good with your tan skin. You are so pretty.” Jennifer said and I smiled.

I chose a white flared skirt and a yellow blouse with buttons. The blouse was short and showed a couple of inches of my belly. I looked in the mirror and I loved the way I looked. Today was probably going to be hell but at least I could go into it dressed nice. I walked over to Jennifer and looked down at her.

“You have a week to be a regular kid. Please enjoy it.” I said.

“Cassie, you don’t have to do that.” Jennifer said and I kissed her nose.

“No argument, I don’t know what will happen to us after that but please use this week to be normal.” I said.

“Ok, I will try.” She said and I sat on the bed.

“Good, now what are you going to wear?” I said.

I watched her pull out the yellow panties with the little flowers. They looked good on her and made her even cuter. She pulled on the white dress with the button top and flared skirt. She looked precious.

“You are so cute. I love that dress.” I said and she smiled.

“I have never had clothes this cute, mom sent me with very little and coach bought me other stuff. These clothes are very cool.” She said and did her spin. Her pretty legs looked good coming out of the white dress.

I stood up and she picked up her backpack. We walked out of her room, her roommate watching us. That girl was starting to creep me out. We walked to my dorm and picked up my books. I walked her to her first class and hugged her.

“I will see you at practice, you have a great day.” I said and kissed her forehead.

“Cassie, please have a good day.” She said.

“I will sweetie.” I said and she walked into her class.

I walked to my first period class, thinking this day would probably not be good at all. Coach was probably really mad at me for being so snarky to him on Saturday. I sat in my desk for first period and my teacher smiled at me weirdly, I knew he was thinking of how good it would be to fuck me. I was getting that look from most of the teachers now. The way things were going I had a feeling he would find that out soon.

First and second period were non-eventful. I was starting to wonder what today would bring but I knew I had to go to Pennington’s office for third period. Coach said he would tell him I was still off limits for a week but that was before I pissed coach off last week. I walked into his office and coach was sitting in the chair in front of the desk. He and Pennington looked up as I walked in.

“Close the door, princess.” Coach said.

I closed the door and walked up to the side of coach. He was talking to Pennington about some cheer stuff, and he put his hand on my leg. He moved it up and down as he talked. He touched my panties and then moved back to my thigh. He squeezed my thigh.

“So, princess, did you enjoy your weekend?” Coach said.

“Yes.” I said.

“Well, that’s good because you have a busy week ahead of you. I informed Mr. Pennington that you were covering for Jennifer this week so you will be busy every night.” He said and I looked at him.

“Yeah, I know, I changed my mind. Mr. Pennington has agreed to keep his hands off you this week, but I told him you would not mind letting him look at those titties to keep his mind off fucking you.” Coach said and I groaned.

“So, take off that shirt and bra. We have some business to discuss.” Coach said.

I unbuttoned my shirt and put it on the other chair. I took off my bra and placed it on top of my shirt.

“Man, I will never get tired of looking at those.” Coach said.

“Me neither, you will need to take that shirt off every day when you get in here. I like seeing those puppies out and free.” Pennington said.

“Now, princess, bend over and grab that chair.” He said.

I bent over and put my hands on the arms of the chair. My ass was pointing at him, and Pennington was looking at my side so he could see my boobs hanging. I put my head down as coach flipped my skirt over my butt.

“Baby, these are some nice panties. Did you go shopping this weekend?” Coach said.

“Yes.” I said.

“Well, that must have been fun. Did you get Jennifer some cute panties as well?” Coach said and I looked back at him. He slid my panties down my legs as I stared at him.

He pulled them off my feet and held them to his nose. He tossed them to Pennington. He smelled them as well.

“Teen pussy, gotta love it. Too bad they don’t make a car freshener with that scent.” Coach said and Pennington laughed. I felt his fingers move across my ass and then touch my pussy. I flinched.

“Baby, did you think your little snatch would not get any action today? By the end of the day this cute little cunt will be sore if all goes according to plan.” He said and slid his finger inside me. I bit my lip and let him do whatever he wanted.

“Ok, Pennington, so I need her this afternoon and Friday, but you are free to schedule her all the other days.” Coach said and moved his finger in and out of me.

“Mike, it is really hard to concentrate with you doing that.” Pennington said.

“Do you want me to stop?” Coach said.

“Fuck no, I just wish I could fuck the little slut.” Pennington said and coach laughed.

“Patience, my son, next week you can fuck her every day.” Coach said.

“Yeah, Monday is a holiday, but Tuesday I may have her in here all day. That will not be a pretty day.” Pennington said.

“Ok, what about this week?” Coach said as his finger kept up the pace.

“Tuesday I will need her for a special visitor. I need her in here after cheer practice.” Pennington said.

“You hear that princess? Mr. Pennington will remind you, but you can start preparing.” Coach said and shoved his finger deep. I grunted.

“Wednesday she will need to be in the studio. Can you take her? They need her at 5:00. She will be there for at least 4 hours.” Pennington said.

“No problem, I will take her.” Coach said and slapped my butt.

“Thanks, Thursday I have her scheduled for Randall. Does she have any formal clothes?” Pennington said.

“Princess, do you still have that dress you wore to the party with your man?” Coach said, his hand on my ass.

“It was torn that night. The straps are broken.” I said.

“No worries, we will go shopping tonight. That will be fun.” Coach said.

“Ok, Randall is taking her to Cheri’s, so she needs to look like she belongs.” Pennington said.

“Got it.” Coach said.

“You said you needed her for Friday? We had a special request for Jennifer for Friday night, but I am sure Jameson will not mind our new little slut taking her place. He is a tit man, and she will make him happy.” Pennington said.

“Why did Jameson request Jennifer?” Coach said.

“It is really for his boy, some sort of football banquet. I guess it is a big deal and the kid likes them young.” Pennington said.

“I see, that makes sense. Sweetheart, do you think you can handle that, or do we send Jennifer?” Coach said.

“No, I will do it.” I said.

“Ok, so you have to make daddy happy with these tits and then be a young thing for junior. You are a good little actress so I am sure you will do fine.” Coach said, he grabbed my boobs and slapped my ass again.

“I don’t have anything confirmed yet for next week other than fucking her all day on Tuesday.” Pennington said and coach laughed.

“Ok, you can put Jennifer back on the schedule for that week, I think we have a few requests for two girls, send them together.” Coach said.

“No worries. Is there any way I can get relief, my cock is hurting looking at that.” Pennington said.

“Let’s see, I told her you wouldn’t fuck her, but I do have an idea. Princess, get on your knees.” Coach said. I stood up and looked at him.

“You are not going to get fucked in any of your holes, get on your knees.” He said sternly and I knelt.

“Good, sit back on your legs and close your eyes.” He said and I sat. I looked over at Pennington and he was smiling, he was always smiling when he could see my tits. I closed my eyes and prayed.

I heard movement but no one touched me. I heard them whispering and I was starting to get very nervous. I didn’t like not being able to see with these two cruel men around me. I could tell they were close to me, but they still did not touch me.

“Ok, princess, hold those nice tits up for us.” Coach said and I pushed my boobs together and up with my hands.

I heard movement again and then I felt something hit me in the face. It felt wet and then I felt another hit my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw a blast of cum hit me between my eyes. I stayed still as they covered my face. Pennington shot a load right into my eye, I closed it just in time. I could feel the cum dripping off my face onto my breasts. I felt stupid kneeling there while they jacked off on my face.

“God, that is perfect.” Pennington said and I looked at him holding his phone.

“Yes, she is very pretty like that. Princess, I heard this was good for your skin. Your skin should be very pretty now, you have a nice large dose.” Coach said and they both laughed.

Pennington put his cock away and took more pictures of me. I closed my eyes again and just waited for them to stop humiliating me.

“Ok, princess, you need to get dressed. The bell rings in about 5 minutes.” Coach said and I stood up.

“Can I have a Kleenex or something?” I said as the cum continued to drop off my face.

“Nope, you get to wear all of that, you can move it off your face and spread it on your tits.” Coach said.

I looked at him and he smiled, he was such a cruel man. I did as he asked, and now my tits were shiny with cum. He watched me and smiled. He took my bra and tossed it to Pennington.

“Sorry, princess, no underwear the rest of the day. I want to see how those nipples look in that cute blouse.” He said and I put my shirt on and started to button it.

My shirt stuck to my chest, and I pulled it out to try and make it look somewhat decent. My nipples were apparent without my bra, but they were not hard, so it was more subtle. I was pretty sure people would notice; my chest got a lot of attention.

“That looks nice princess. You run off to class now, we have more business to discuss.” Coach said and slapped me on my butt again.

“When can I get my underwear back, I like those.” I said.

“You can get them all back next Tuesday, one piece every time I fuck you. Feel free to wear more this week, my drawer is large.” He said and dropped my bra and panties into his open drawer.

I was happy I got a lot of underwear from Miss Cheryl. It looked like I would only get to wear them for the first two periods of the day. I picked up my books and walked out, my shirt sticking to my cum-soaked boobs. My face still felt like it was covered in cum, I went to the bathroom and tried to wash it off as best as I could. I headed to fourth period not feeling nearly as confident as I did this morning.

Other than the strange looks from all of my teachers fourth and fifth period were calm, and I settled down from my cum bath in Pennington’s office. I headed to practice and saw Jennifer in the locker room. She was smiling and laughing with some of the other girls. She did look like a regular little kid instead of a young girl that old men fucked at will.

“Hey, Cassie. How is your day going?” Jennifer said.

“Good, no issues, how’s yours?” I said.

“Great, I am excited for practice, I got a lot of compliments on my dress.” She said as she pulled it off. Her little body made my pussy tingle. I resisted the urge to kiss her right here in the locker room.

“Good, it is very pretty.” I said and pulled off my shirt and skirt. She was putting on her practice uniform and didn’t notice my lack of underwear.

We had a great practice and Jennifer was amazing, her stunts were higher and more precise than I had ever seen. She really was an elite athlete, despite being only 14. She was at least as good as me, if not better. I smiled as I saw her pull a perfect scorpion while flying up in the air. She spun and was caught easily by the bases. She was easy to catch, that was a benefit of being so small. Practice was hard, coach was getting us ready for the first competition on Saturday.

We finished and I was dripping with sweat. I grabbed a towel and wiped my face. Jennifer was laying on her back on the ground, she looked exhausted.

“You were incredible today.” I said.

“Thanks, I feel good today. I felt like I could do anything.” She said and her eyes sparkled. I liked that.

“Girls, I need to speak with you for a moment.” Coach said and I helped her up. I noticed all the other girls were already out of the gym. We walked over to coach.

“Yes?” I said and he turned and looked at us. He did not look happy.

“I just wanted to clear a few things up. I gave you some leeway this weekend, the cabin was a lot for you to take in. However, do not think that this little respite changes anything. Jennifer, you have off until Friday but after that I will start fucking you at least daily and you will go back in the rotation for the clients. You will have 2-3 sessions a week as usual. Do you understand?” Coach said to her. I saw the sparkle leave her eyes and I wanted to hit him so badly. He looked at me.

“I see the fire in your eyes, princess. I would be very careful; they are watching your every move and they are waiting for any reason to put you on the end of that whip. You have a busy week coming up and I will have to make some contingency plans for Saturday in case you are too sore to walk. Jennifer, you are going to start working lead on all the stunts just in case. Princess, are we clear?” Coach said.

“Yes.” I said, trying not to say something that would put me in that cabin. I saw tears running down Jennifer’s cheeks.

“Good, now you guys go get cleaned up. Jennifer, I will see you tomorrow, you were great today by the way. Cassie, get dressed and meet me in my office.” Coach said and motioned to the dressing room.

We walked into the dressing room quietly. The other girls were dressing. We stripped and went into the shower. Jennifer stood under the water, and I could tell she was crying. I hugged her; her body felt good against mine.

“It will be ok, baby, I will find a way out of this for us.” I said and she looked up at me. I could see hope in her eyes.

“How Cassie, we don’t even know who these people are, and they sound very dangerous. Please don’t do anything that will make them mad at you.” Jennifer said.

“I will be careful, but I have to think of something. I must get you out of here.” I said and she squeezed me.

“Thank you for loving me, I am actually happy for the first time in a long time, and I like it. I think it will help me when I have to go back to those men.” She said and I held my little friend as the water poured over us.

Jennifer did notice my lack of underwear while we were dressing but she just smiled and didn’t say anything. I kissed her on the lips as we were the only ones left in the locker room. She smiled and looked at me, a little of the sparkle back in her eyes.

“You go back to your room and work on your homework like a regular kid. I will be fine.” I said and kissed her nose. She giggled and I loved that sound.

“I will try, please be careful.” She said.

“I will, I can handle coach, he talks a good game, but I think he likes us.” I said.

“I hope you are right, he looked very angry.” She said and stood up.

“That dress is fucking adorable.” I said and she spun and laughed.

“I know, I love it and it makes me feel so pretty.” She said.

“You could wear a plastic bag and still look pretty.” I said and she smiled.

“Thank you, I am starting to like it when you say those things.” She said and I took her hand.

We walked out of the locker room, and I hugged her and kissed her again. She walked away, looking back at me. I tried to smile confidently even as I tried to imagine what could happen in coach’s office. I watched until she turned the corner. I took a deep breath and started to walk to his office. I saw Willie in the hall, and he stopped mopping as I walked up.

“Good afternoon, Miss Cassie. You look very pretty today.” He said and smiled.

“Thank you, Willie, you are very sweet.” I said.

“Miss Cassie, those things that coach says are not true. I don’t want to do those things to you anymore, you are too special to have to do that.” He said and I looked at him, a little stunned.

“Willie, one of the things coach says is true. I did like it when you were with me in the library, you were sweet and gentle, and I appreciated it. You made me feel really good.” I said and he smiled again.

“Thank you, Miss Cassie. I am sorry you have to do what coach says.” He said and I walked up close to him.

“Willie, I don’t have to do everything coach says. Would you like to be with me without coach around?” I said.

“Miss Cassie, I would like that very much.” He said and I smiled.

“Good, I would too. When coach is around and I smile at you, you will know that is what I am thinking about. We will get a chance soon.” I said.

“Thank you, Miss Cassie. You really are special.” He said.

“You are special too Willie, I will see you soon.” I said and reached up and kissed him on the lips. I rubbed his arm and then walked towards whatever hell was awaiting me.

I got to coach’s door, and I opened it slowly. I was a little surprised to see 4 teachers sitting around. They were laughing and coach looked up at me.

“Hey, Cassie, come on in and close the door.” Coach said. Closing the door was never a good sign.

I walked over to the desk, and I noticed two of the teachers were my current 2nd and 4th period teachers. I figured they were going to get their chance today.

“I see you recognize Mr. Jennings and Mr. Booker. The other gentlemen are Mr. Plough and Mr. Gulkin. These men were not able to meet the requirements to get into the last celebration. They have heard talk of your exploits, so I decided to allow them to sample their potential reward as motivation.” Coach said and looked at me. The men laughed.

I stood there, not sure what I was supposed to do other than get fucked a few times, obviously. Coach stood up and took my arm. He walked me over to stand in front of Mr. Jennings, the man that looked at me strange every day in 2nd period. He looked up at me.

“Herb, would you like to start unwrapping our present?” Coach said.

“I certainly would, I have been wanting to see these tits all year.” Mr. Jennings said and started to unbutton my shirt.

He took his time, and my breasts were slowly displayed. He pushed the shirt off my shoulders, and it fell to the ground. He put his hands on my breasts and squeezed.

“Fuck, they are fabulous. I knew they would be. Mike, you are the man.” He said as he massaged my boobs.

“Ok, Herb, you have to share.” Coach said and moved me in front of my 4th period teacher. He was looking at my boobs as they moved slightly.

“James, would you like to remove the skirt or the shoes?” Coach said and he looked down at my sandals.

“While I would love to get familiar with those cute feet, I need to see this pussy.” He said and reached for the clasp of my skirt.

“Understand, proceed.” Coach said.

He popped the clasp and pulled down the zipper. My skirt fell to my ankles, and he was staring at my pussy. He touched it gently and then slid his finger between my lips. I flinched a little and he looked up at me.

“I have been thinking about this cunt since you strolled into my class wearing those fucking jean shorts the first day. It is very nice, and I am hoping I will get many chances to get more familiar with it as the year progresses.” He said, still looking at me while his finger slid up and down my pussy.

“Now James, do not get ahead of yourself. The little slut is still off limits unless you have permission. However, Cassie does have you 4th period so I am thinking you may get a few more chances to see it at least.” Coach said. Mr. Booker continued to run his finger between my legs.

“I know, it is just so nice, and it is wet. I think the bitch likes this.” Mr. Booker said, and coach laughed.

“Time to share James.” Coach said and moved me in front of one of the other guys.

“Right or left, Bob?” Coach said and Mr. Plough picked up my right foot and put it in his lap. I struggled to stand; coach held onto my arm.

Mr. Plough removed my sandal and then started rubbing my foot and toes. He moaned and then he put my foot on his cock. I could see it was hard through his pants. He moved my foot over his cock slowly. I saw the other guys looking.

“These feet are incredible; I think we should make a rule that all girls have to be barefoot.” Mr. Plough said as he rubbed my foot over his cock.

“I will have to bring that to the committee, Bob, I think that is an excellent idea.” Coach said.

“Don’t tease me, Mike.” Mr. Plough said, and coach laughed.

“I do think it is a great idea. You should think of an activity in class that calls for shoe removal.” Coach said.

“Hmm, now that is an interesting idea.” Mr. Plough said, holding my foot against his cock.

“Ok, Bob, time to share.” Coach said and Mr. Plough let go of my foot. Mr. Gulkin grabbed my left foot and removed my sandal. He held my foot, but he reached out and slid his finger between my pussy lips.

“You guys and your foot fetish. I do love cute feet, but they fall short when you have access to a cute young snatch like this.” He said and ran his finger into me. I grunted as he drove it inside.

Coach laughed and held onto my arm as Mr. Gulkin held my foot and finger fucked me. Coach pulled me back after a minute and Gulkin dropped my foot and removed his finger.

“Now that our present is unwrapped, gentlemen, you will get to see some of Cassie’s talents. She may be only 16 but she is well advanced in the art of pleasure. Cassie, get on your knees.” Coach said and pushed me down.

I knelt and coach started opening his pants. He pulled out his cock and moved it over my face. He moved it over my lips and looked down at me.

“Go ahead, princess, show these men how good you are at sucking cock.” He said and I opened my mouth.

I moved my hands up and grabbed his shaft. I sucked him deep and then pulled back slowly, licking the head and sucking it. I ran it back into my mouth until it hit the back of my throat. I moved my hand up and down the shaft while I held him in my mouth. I realized this was starting to get instinctual. All 16-yr- olds were like this, right? I had a strong feeling that was not the case.

“Princess, how about we show them your little trick. You know, I think you called it step 1?” Coach said and I sighed. He knew what he was doing, reminding me of Marcus and the two days I was happy. Now I was on my knees, sucking my coach while four other guys wait their turn. This Monday was starting to turn out exactly how I expected, and I missed Marcus terribly.

I took a deep breath and pushed my face onto his cock. I felt it slide into my throat and my lips were touching his pubic hair.

“Holy shit, are you serious?” I heard someone say.

“That is fucking incredible, I have seen that in a few pornos but seeing it live and with a sophomore, this is mind-blowing.” I heard another voice. I pulled back slowly and then took a deep breath when he got out of my throat.

“Yes, our girl is special. Now you know why she is part of the morale team.” Coach said.

“Fuck yes, I am motivated.” Mr. Jennings said, and l looked at him, coach’s cock in my mouth. I had a feeling 2nd period was going to be a little different from now on.

I continued to suck coach and then he put his hand on my head. I felt him push and I swallowed him again. He groaned and I felt him blast a load directly into my throat. I held him deep as he emptied his balls into my stomach. I pulled back slowly and let his limp cock slide out of my mouth.

“That was fucking amazing, she can flat suck a cock.” Mr. Gulkin said, and coach moved me over in front of him.

“Go ahead princess, pull out your next victim.” Coach said.

I opened his pants and pulled out his cock. It was very hard but average size; I had seen enough of them now to gauge size pretty well. He was around 7 inches and I sucked him into my mouth and started to work on him.

“Fuck, that feels good. That bitch I was married to refused to suck me. I haven’t felt this since prom.” Mr. Gulkin said.

“Fuck, Bill, you mean you haven’t had a blowjob since high school?” Mr. Plough said.

“A few skanks and some drunk girls but no one has sucked me like this since Stacy Jines in the limo after senior prom.” Mr. Gulkin said as I licked and sucked on his cock.

“You took Stacy Jines to senior prom, wasn’t she a sophomore?” Mr. Plough said.

“Yeah, I think she was.” Mr. Gulkin said as I continued to move my mouth over his cock.

“Bill, I think you have a type, at least for blowjobs.” Mr. Plough said, and they all laughed.

“Ok, princess, swallow him.” Coach said.

I took a deep breath and took Mr. Gulkin into my throat. I heard him groan and then I felt him blast his seed down my throat. He shot a few more times and I held him inside. I pulled back and he slumped back in his chair.

“Even Stacy didn’t do that. You are a fucking blowjob queen.” He said and looked at me. Great, do I get a crown?

I shuffled over and pulled out Mr. Booker’s cock. I had the routine down now; I worked his cock with my mouth and tongue for a couple of minutes and then took him in my throat so he could deposit more cum into my belly. He groaned and slumped in his chair as well.

Mr. Jennings filled my tummy after a few minutes, and I sat back on my legs. My belly felt a little full, I had five loads in there, but this was actually better than taking it on my face. That was not fun. I felt coach grab my arm and pull me to my feet. He moved me to his desk and bent me over, my boobs smashed against his desk. I felt him grab my hips and then his cock slid into my pussy.

“Time for round two gentlemen. I will go slow to give you time to recover. Although seeing princess bent over like this taking a cock should help you in your recovery.” Coach said and pulled out slowly before he slammed it back in. I grunted as he smashed his crotch against my ass.

“This is prime pussy, boys. I am sure you will be pleased.” Coach said as he hammered me. I could hear our skin slapping as he powered in and out of my pussy.

Coach fucked me for about 10 minutes and then I felt him pull out and blast his cum across my back.

“I didn’t want to leave it a mess for you guys.” Coach said and I felt him move away.

“Very considerate of you Mike.” Mr. Gulkin said and then another cock pushed into me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.