Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 18: The Recruit – Aftermath

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18: The Recruit – Aftermath - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

I sat on the couch, my couch I guess, and cried for a long time. I cried because I already missed Marcus, I cried because while I may get two weeks off, I will go back to getting fucked by my assistant principal, my cheer coach, a lot of my teachers, and a bunch of old rich guys that have weird fantasies. I also cried because I was sure that Tony hurt my mom last night and he would hurt her again. He was also going to hurt and humiliate me every chance he got. I also cried because I was not sure my relationship with my father and my brothers would ever be the same.

I stopped crying eventually and took a shower. I loved this shower and I realized while I was standing under the amazing rain head that I could use it anytime I wanted. In fact, in about 7 months this shower would have a very big black man in it that adored me. I started to feel a little better. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. Marcus wasn’t here so I didn’t want to be naked. I sat on the couch and picked up my phone.

“Hi mom.” I said as she answered.

“Hi honey, how was your weekend?” She said and I felt a sob escape my mouth.

“Sweetheart, what is wrong?” She said.

She waited for me to stop crying and then I told her everything that happened. I left nothing out, it felt good to say it out loud. I finished and there was dead air.

“Mom, you there?” I said.

“Yes, baby, you have had quite the weekend. I don’t know where to start other than you should go and be with Marcus and not look back.” She said.

“Mom don’t do that. I cannot leave you and Tony would either find me or take it out on you. I couldn’t live with myself. Please don’t say that anymore, we are going to stay together through this no matter where it ends up. I cannot do it any other way; you are all I have left.” I said.

“Sweetheart, you have a lot of people that love you. Your daddy and your brothers adore you.” She said and I was silent for a few seconds. I did not want to discuss them; I wasn’t ready to tell my mom that her husband and her sons all fucked her daughter at the same time.

“Mom, what happened last night?” I said.

“It was a nice time.” She said.

“Mom, please, I know a night with Tony is not just a nice time. Please tell me, my mind is going to horrible places, and it is driving me insane.” I said. I heard her take a breath.

“He took me to a bar, there was a restaurant attached to it, so we did have a nice dinner. He took me to the bar afterward and it started ok. We danced and drank for a little while. I was thinking it might be a normal night.” She said.

“But it wasn’t, was it?” I said.

“No, baby, it wasn’t. A man came over and sat at our table. Tony talked to him and then told me he owed the man some money from a bet, and he was going to let the man decide how he was going to get his money back. I was a little confused but then the man told me to bend over the table. We were in the middle of the bar, so it attracted a little bit of attention. He lifted my dress and fucked me right there. Then he tied my hands behind my back and walked away.” She said.

“Was it over?” I said, realizing that was a stupid question.

“No, he came back with a marker and wrote something on my butt. He then made an announcement and people started coming up and fucking me. They did all three holes and the man sat at the table and collected money. Eventually, no one was left in line and the man fucked my ass and then thanked Tony and left. Tony left me on the table while he finished his beer. He picked me up and walked me out, my hands still tied. He took me home in the trunk. He left me in the yard and untied my hands. It was very late so no one saw me.” She said and I was really sad now.

“Mom, what did he write on you?” I said.

“Prices.” She said and I groaned.

“Mom, how are you now?” I said.

“I am good, baby, I took a long bath and I have been relaxing all day. Dad is out golfing.” She said.

“I am so sorry, Mom.” I said.

“Sweetheart, I am a big girl and a grown woman. I am more worried about you, you are so young, you should not have to go through this.” She said.

“Mom, after this weekend I am even more determined to find a way out of this. I don’t want this life; I had a taste of what I want and now I have to fight for it.” I said.

“That’s my girl.” She said.

“Mom, I do have a nice apartment now, can you come next weekend? We can hang out here.” I said.

“That is the best offer I have had in a long time. I would love that.” She said.

“Good, I will let you know what day. It is my free weekend, after all.” I said.

“I love you Cassie.” She said.

“I love you mom.” I said and hung up.

I cried a little more thinking about my mom getting fucked over a table in a bar by strangers. Was that my future? Bending over a table for anybody that Tony tells me to for whatever reason. I took a deep breath and decided I needed to think about something else. I dialed my phone.

“Hey Cassie.” Beatrice said.

“Hi Beatrice. Do you want to come over and hang out? I can fill you in on the details.” I said.

“Where are you?” She said.

“The pretty blue building next to Temple Hall. Fourth floor, apt 401.” I said.

“I will be there in 10.” She said.

There was a knock on the door 9 minutes later. I opened it and Beatrice stepped in and hugged me. It felt so good, her body was warm and soft and felt like it fit perfect against mine. She held me for at least a minute and then closed the door. She turned and looked at me.

“You have been crying.” She said and I nodded.

“Do you want to talk about it?” She said and I nodded again.

She took my hand and walked me to the couch. We sat facing each other. She started looking around.

“This is a nice place.” She said.

“Yeah, it’s mine, well, it’s Marcus’s and he said I could use it until he gets here in the fall.” I said.

“He is coming to school here?” She said and I nodded.

“Isn’t that a really big deal?” She said.

“Yeah, he is a top tier athlete and he signed with a D2 college. It is a really big deal.” I said.

“Why would he do that?” She said.

“He said it was because of me.” I said and she smiled.

“Ok, tell me everything.” She said and leaned back.

I told her everything that happened with Marcus. I did not share any of the coach or Mr. Johnny things. I hoped she wouldn’t push on why I was even here in the first place. She was buying the social hostess story I was telling, at least she said she was. I did tell her how angry he got when he found out how old I was and what happened in Mr. Johnny’s office. She liked that part of the story. I did not tell her about the ride to and from the airport. I wanted to keep Beatrice out of the dark part of my life.

“Cassie, that sounds so romantic, well, aside from the steamy sex parts. He is massive, how did you do that?” She said.

“I am not sure, I just went with the moment, and everything seemed to fit, literally.” I said and she laughed.

“You are funny.” She said.

“Yeah, he said that was the reason he was able to fight back his anger, he thought of all the funny things I said.” I said and she smiled.

“Look at you, you have a college boyfriend, and an athlete at that. You go girl.” She said and I chuckled.

This felt nice, two girlfriends sitting on a couch talking about boys. I liked it, I felt normal and happy. I decided that this apartment was only going to host happy things. I would keep the darkness out of this place.

“Yeah, I just have to wait two years before I can tell anyone.” I said.

“It will fly by, and it will be fun to have a secret.” She said.

“It really needs to stay a secret.” I said and she nodded.

“So, what do you want to do now?” She said.

“Well, I have a credit card. If I take you to dinner, will you give me a ride back to my dorm?” I said.

“You have a deal, girl.” Beatrice said.

“Cool, I need to take a shower. The remote is over there. I am not sure how it works; we didn’t watch TV.” I said.

“No, you did not.” She said and reached for the remote. I laughed and walked into the bedroom.

The bedroom was a mess. I forgot to ask Mr. Johnny about maintenance. I picked up my duffle and looked for a shirt. I had one left and it was yellow and buttoned in the front. It showed a little belly, and it would look good with my black leggings. I looked down and saw the black panties on the floor. I picked them up and smelled them. I was hoping they smelt like him since he was the last one to touch them. They didn’t, they smelled like me. I decided I was still going to wear them tonight; they would always remind me of last night.

I took a long shower and I felt rejuvenated. I put on my black panties and black leggings. I wore my white lace bra and the little yellow shirt. I pulled my hair into a ponytail. I looked in the mirror and I was back to cute college girl. I picked up all my scattered clothing and shoved it in my duffle. I stripped the bed and piled the sheets up in a corner. I would figure out the whole laundry thing later, maybe mom would help me next weekend. I smiled and thought that would be a fun thing to do with my mom.

I walked back into the living room and Beatrice looked up. She got a big smile on her face.

“Wow, you are gorgeous. Do you have a girlfriend?” She said.

“No, the position is open, would you like to apply?” I said and smiled.

“I may just do that. I have never been with a girl but man, you make me want to try.” She said.

“It must be this place; it is a very sexual apartment.” I said and she shook her head.

“Nope, it is not the place, it is you. No wonder Marcus signed with a D2 college; it makes perfect sense now.” She said and I laughed.

“Are you ready?” I said.

“Yep, let’s roll.” She said.

I closed the door and locked it. We walked out and got in her car. It was a decent car but not as nice as what we rode in yesterday.

“Yeah, not an RT-G, sorry.” She said and started the car.

We had a great dinner and laughed a lot. She was incredibly cool, and she told me all about the martial arts training and tried to talk me into joining. I thought it was cute, but I am not a fighter. I am not sure any amount of training could make me into one.

After dinner she drove me back to my dorm and dropped me off. She said she was going to call me in a couple of days to check on me. I liked that she thought of herself as my guardian. She was certainly qualified; I still remember the image of that girl flying through the air and hitting the sidewalk.

I walked up to my door and there was a note hanging on it. It said, “Call me, coach”. I pulled it off and walked into my room. My roommate was still gone, she must really like the new boyfriend. Mine was bigger. I chuckled to myself and dropped my duffle. I sat on my bed and decided to get it over with.

“Hey, princess, nice work. I talked to Johnny.” Coach said.

“Yeah, he was nice.” I said.

“I guess so, most guys are nice after they get a taste of your little pussy.” Coach said. Here we go.

“I have to say baby, I had already planned out your two weeks. I said I had faith in you, but I seriously doubted even your cute little snatch would be able to reel him in. I have to say I am impressed. We will have to ramp up your fundraising duties now that we know your potential.” He said.

“You said I would get two weeks off.” I said.

“Yes, and you will. I will make sure and schedule all your appointments two weeks out. You will be all raring to go by then.” He said.

“Can I have two weeks off without the teasing and nasty talk?” I said.

“Baby, what would the fun of that be. You will have two weeks free from physical contact. I will still talk about you sucking my cock, but I can wait two weeks.” He said.

“Wow, that is big of you.” I said and he laughed.

“There she is, I bet that snarkiness is what landed that big bull. Well, that along with that sweet little pussy and those magical tits. Princess, you have a great night, I will see you at practice tomorrow.” He said and hung up.

I held my phone and wanted to crush it. Fuck, I had such a good weekend and tonight with Beatrice was a lot of fun. I did not want to go back to my old life. I laid in my bed and started thinking of how I could possibly get my mom and I out of this mess for good.

My alarm went off on my phone and I looked at it sleepily. Fuck, I only had 30 minutes to get to first period. I jumped up and realized I had fallen asleep in my clothes. I looked in the mirror and my shirt looked like I had slept in it, duh. I ripped it off and found a relatively nice t-shirt. My leggings were fine, so I grabbed my backpack and ran out of the room.

I barely made it to first period, and I scrambled into my desk. I tried to catch my breath. I realized suddenly that I was still wearing my black panties. If it wasn’t so gross, I would wear them until Marcus was here to take them off. I chuckled at how disgusting that would be.

“Cutting it close, Miss Jones.” I looked up to see my first period teacher looking at me from behind his desk.

He wasn’t one of the ones that fucked me in the library but from the look on his face he knew all about it. He would probably do anything he could to be in there for the next morale celebration. I guess my pussy was a good motivator to improve performance after all. I nodded and he went back to checking his attendance.

Once I caught my breath and my heart rate got back to normal the morning went by without incident. I was pretty sure every teacher knew about the library now; they were all looking at me differently as I walked down the hall. This was going to be a long three years. I was headed to the office for my third period abuse. I wondered what Pennington was going to do if he couldn’t touch me. I walked into his office, and he looked up from his desk.

“Good morning, Miss Jones. I hear you had an exciting weekend.” He said and I sat in the chair in front of his desk.

“Yes, sir.” I said, refusing to go where he wanted.

“It must have been quite the experience for you, he was incredibly large in more ways than one.” He said and I looked at him. What the fuck, how did he know that?

I just sat there, not exactly sure where he was going with this or if he was just baiting me. I decided I would not play along. These fuckers could make me do whatever they wanted but I didn’t have to make it easy.

“This was my favorite frame so far.” He said and turned his screen towards me.

My heart stopped as I saw Marcus holding his cock and looking down at me as I laid on the bed with my legs spread. All my confidence and excitement that I would have two normal weeks went out the window. He hit a button and I watched Marcus move forward, grab my legs, and bury his cock inside my pussy.

“I must say I am impressed. That is a massive cock, and you are a very small girl. It almost doesn’t seem possible, especially the Saturday night scene.” He said and turned his screen back around.

How did they do that? Now I wasn’t so excited about my happy place. The apartment was now being used to provide entertainment for who knows how many people.

“How did that happen? Who has seen this?” I stammered.

“Right now, coach Mike and I are the only ones that know about it and have access to the footage. I was just about to send the link to a few special friends, but I wanted to wait until I could talk to you. I understand I cannot touch you for two weeks and I am willing to do that, but I was hoping you could maybe make these two weeks a little more scenic for me.” He said and moved toward the keyboard.

“Wait.” I said and pulled off my shirt and popped open my bra.

“Smart girl.” He said and closed the window.

“You know, it is probably a good idea to let you rest for two weeks. I can imagine that little pussy is pretty wrecked after having that black monster in there so often.” He said and I tried not to cry in front of him.

I sat in the chair for the rest of third period as he worked and talked on the phone. He stared at my boobs most of the time and he asked me to bring him books and binders. I know he did that to watch them move as I walked. This two-week period was free from anything being stuck into my body, but it looked like humiliation was still on the menu. The bell rang and I put my bra and shirt back on and left his office.

I was angry as I went through the rest of my classes. I didn’t even look at the teachers. The bell rang for last period, and I stormed to cheer practice. I got there early and walked into coach’s office. He looked up from behind his desk.

“Yes, princess?” He said.

“I have done everything you have asked, and I know you can make things worse, I get it, but the filming of Marcus and I went too far. Can you not give me any sense of normalcy? Does everything have to be about humiliation and control? If you want to break me fine, keep going, I hope you will enjoy an emotionless zombie for the next three years.” I said.

“Are you finished?” He said.

“I guess so, tell me now what punishment I have earned for this outburst. I guess I get to go to the cabin now. Just let me know an hour ahead of time so I can take a pain pill.” I said and sat down.

“Princess, I am actually sorry about the taping. It was Pennington’s idea, and I went along with it. I was not prepared for what I saw. I was a little shaken at the intensity of the emotion. Was that real or are you just a fucking incredible actress?” He said and I looked up.

“It was real.” I said softly.

“Then good for you sweetheart, it looks like you have quite a man that seems to be smitten with you.” He said and I looked at his face, trying to figure out this man.

“I don’t understand.” I said.

“I will pull the access to the footage and disable the cameras; Pennington is a moron when it comes to IT. I will not destroy it in case you become a real bitch in the future, but I will not let it get out. You be a good girl for the next three years and I will give all the content to you as a graduation present.” He said.

Great, more blackmail material. Goodie.

“I will also tell Pennington to leave you alone. The spirit of the award was to give you two weeks off from everything. I believe I said two weeks of freedom if I remember.” He said.

“Thank you. I appreciate it.” I said and stood up.

“You are welcome. However, a little outburst like this in the future will be a little bit of a problem.” He said and I left his office.

Cheer practice went well, and I even felt a little better after my talk with coach. They still had blackmail potential on me but what he said about the emotional intensity did validate to me that I didn’t exaggerate anything. If he saw it, then it was definitely real. That gave me a little bit of comfort. Practice ended and I walked to the dressing room with Jennifer. She seemed down.

“Sweetie, what’s wrong?” I said and she looked up at me with those pretty brown eyes.

“Nothing, I am just a little tired.” She said and smiled.

“I guess so, you worked your little butt off today. You rocked in the air.” I said.

“Thanks, that means a lot that you noticed and said that.” She said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.