Samantha's Attitude Adjustment - Cover

Samantha's Attitude Adjustment

Copyright© 2021 by IronBuddah

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Samantha has had a bad attitude toward her mother, and life in general for the past few months. When their AC goes out it's the last straw for Mandy, and she recruits Aaron to use any and all means at his disposal, including sex, to find out what's going on. Will Aaron be able to get to the bottom of Samantha's attitude with or without fucking her? If he succeeds, what will he learn? Will Mandy's plan have any unintended consequences?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Pregnancy  

Mandy returned home to see her buck naked daughter sitting in Aaron’s lap in a dark room, the only light coming from the TV. Aaron was apparently watching something, and the smells of sweat and sex hung in the air. Mandy didn’t see how Aaron wasn’t melting from the heat with her daughter in his lap. “Damn Aaron, isn’t that hot as fuck?”

“Totally worth it,” came the reply.

“Well, did you figure out what’s been going on with my unbearable daughter these last few months?”

“Oh yeah, and you’re not going to believe it.”

“Try me.”

“So, you know Samantha’s little red headed friend?”

“Kristen, yeah. What about her?”

“So, she started having sex with her brother, and she got Samantha to watch the last time she spent the night. Even got Samantha to participate a little bit, although he could never get more than a third of his dick inside your daughter.”

“OK, wow! That’s a big one; wasn’t expecting to hear that.”

“There’s more,” Aaron went on. “It seems Kristen’s little brother hadn’t ever ejaculated the first time she seduced him, so she enjoyed what she thought was risk free sex with her brother for several weeks. I guess seeing his sister naked was enough to get him hard, but the right hormones for him to ejaculate weren’t flowing yet.”

“That’s a ticking time bomb,” Mandy commented.

“Yeah, one that went off when Samantha was visiting. It could be because Samantha is a lot more developed than Kristen, or just that another girl was involved at all, but what I really think caused Kristen’s brother to cum for the first time was that his sister was at her most fertile for the month.”

“Oh shit! Did she catch?”

“Yep, got knocked up on the first try by her little brother. She tried to protect Samantha by not letting her do anything else with her brother, but Samantha thought Kristen was keeping all the fun to herself and they had a huge blow up.”

“I wondered why I hadn’t heard anything about the two of them getting together recently. So my little girl has been horny as a goat these last three months. I knew it was probably some weird sex thing a friendly hard cock could take care of.” Mandy heard Aaron groan and she guessed he was getting hard again between telling the story behind Samantha’s awful attitude and her own comments about him using his dick on her daughter. “So did you have problems prying Samantha’s pussy open like Kristen’s brother did?”

“No, slid in balls deep with little effort. Three months of stewing over some heavy incest seems to have lubed everything up for her.”

“Well, at least you’re pumping my little girl full of cum at her least fertile.”

“About that...”

Gasping with alarm, Mandy wondered, “What?”

“Well, you know how she’s been being sassy to you? That included her answers about her attitude possibly being caused by PMS. She just had her period, two weeks ago.” Aaron said wryly.

“Oh no! I take it you came inside her. Why would you cum inside her knowing that?”

“Sorry Mandy, I was three loads delivered to your daughter’s pussy before she revealed that little tidbit of information.”

In disbelief, Mandy asked, “You came three times inside Samantha when she’s at her most fertile. You do remember I was a teenager when I got pregnant with her, right?”

“It’s actually been four times.”

“After she told you?”

“Remember, I had already cum inside her three times by the time I knew she was in the middle of her cycle. Besides, if three loads of cum weren’t going to do the trick, four probably wouldn’t be much different. And...”

“And what?” Mandy said coldly.

“And I really, really, want to knock your daughter up. I think I’m going to keep fucking her, and if somehow she gets her next period, you had better put her on the pill because I can’t ever see myself wearing a condom with her.”

“I should have known everything would end in a clusterfuck just like the AC going out in a heat wave. Anything else you want to add to this disaster report?”

“I should probably let you know that I kind of got your daughter into what I guess would have to be classified as kinky role playing.”

“Like she’s a naughty school girl and you’re her teacher?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.